Any time i say something as small as "hello" to a girl they will look at me like im a monster or im about to rape them...

any time i say something as small as "hello" to a girl they will look at me like im a monster or im about to rape them. i dont think im that unattractive. im over 6' and not that overweight. does this ever happen to you?

Attached: 3E3E218F-5D9C-464F-98E0-05E4AFC43A0E.png (249x203, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EvDdQmCNWUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're intimidated by your manliness, they recoil because they didn't expect their pussy to get so wet so fast, just keep talking to them and that pussy will be all yours bro

>ID B8
You're not even trying

i dont think its like that fren. i see how they talk to the chads when they introduce themselves and they are smiling and treat them like a human being. when i try to introduce myself they look terrified

The modern day woman is a whore, repent and find light in jesus. Begin working out and prepare for the upcoming boogaloo.

keep lifting and don't even look at women then. they get mad when a super chad with huge muscles (like you after you keep lifting) ignore them it makes them crazy. good luck bro

Probably because you ask this on Jow Forums.... The gays have gaydar the women have right-wing dipshit dar

i feel you fren.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>not that overweight
kek

You probably look angry, or look weird in a nonaesthetic way, or smell bad or have shitty hygeine. Or maybe your tone of voice and body language are off. They can smell your fear of you have any of that too, not just fear of them but fear of rejection or fear of yourself. Not just women, everyone can do that shit, some just better than others.

>I'm not THAT unattractive
>I'm not THAT overweight.

None is the acceptable bare minimum to women. They divide the world into hot, sexy guys and pure scum.

If you're not one, you are the other.

Women have a 6th sense for confidence, fear and centeredness inside of you.

You're clearly thinking too hard and you're lacking confidence. If you're 6'0"+ and not a hideous monster the only thing stopping you is you.

If you want the real deal look up Blueprint Decoded.

ARE you about to rape them?

does it matter?

Attached: 1543421780369.jpg (325x325, 10K)

do you have a scary face? my mom says i have a kind face so people always try to talk to me in public even though i’m 6’4 and i fucking hate talking to people. i wish i had a chad face so degenerate whores would approach me but it’s really just always people looking for directions or money.

Attached: CCF2E38E-F006-4A47-9AA6-28A48C9456F1.jpg (618x750, 56K)

Same, but for me the reason why they act that way is because I have an ugly face and I never smile because of my bad teeth. So I have a resting "bitchface" so I'm extremely unapproachable.

Nigga u ugly

>any time i say something as small as "hello" to a girl they will look at me like im a monster or im about to rape them
this is because your a cringey faggot that freaks women out
>does this ever happen to you?
never. your pic is your future

This.
Girls always jump around and get a burst of energy whenever they see me, that should be the response you're looking for.

T-pose to assert dominance

They're already taken and know you're a kissless hugless virgin bro

>Women don’t date right wing guys
Kek, how does it feel being cucked by your own women, commie faggot?

Attached: 13400EA9-5B82-4315-B77E-6DDDED5F7C9D.jpg (633x916, 277K)

>hate myself to the extent that i have no filter and gain a massive ego mouthing off to random people so they'll get angry at me
>everybody likes me now
Wtf??

Attached: 1546904538235.jpg (524x586, 18K)

>i dont think im that unattractive. im over 6' and not that overweight.

OP, you sound like you have a similar build to me. We are like 3/10 on most of their scales. Even if you have your every other base covered(career, savings, home, vehicles, ect...) it doesn't matter. Get into cars, guns, cooking and outdoorsmanship; live for yourself in the now, for we have no future.

Attached: 0bd0ed742059cd7f4c83882095aeb3752e45dfbfv2_hq.jpg (1024x487, 31K)

yes it happens to me everytime i talk with an attractive women, ive learned to avoid attractive women because of it. i dont need to help them or be friendly with hateful women.

>i dont think im that unattractive.

Trust me, you're always much, much less attractive to women than you think. I never knew I was ugly until someone actually told me. Kind of appreciate it too because I haven't bothered talking to anyone in like 6 years. It's kinda nice knowing where you stand at least.

lifting won't fix his face tho. Which since he's tall is probably what the issue is.

>does this ever happen to you?
Yes.
When I was single a lot. But sometimes things worked out quite well indeed.
You have to say hi to them, but don't look too interested, if you want to hook up.
Got to step up to the plate,otherwise you'll never get on base.

Have anonymous unprotected anal sex, homo.

>not that overweight
Sound like denial. You're probably fat as fuck and it puts you at a 2/10 to most women. Go to the gym every day; in a few months, you'll notice women trying to talk to you.

Attached: EvansLaugh.jpg (227x222, 5K)

Yes it happens to me. 6'1 and friendly. By far and away I get the rapist treatment the most from Latinas. Thank god I am surrounded mostly by poo ladies who are the complete opposite of those latina dunces. Latino men no problem.

translation:
>not that morbidly obese

You have no game, breh

I mean you jus grab em by the pussy ?

So youre hitting on latin men and poos ?

maybe the look on your face? i know when i have what i think is a concerned or focused look on my face, its actually a pissed off look to others. also, sometimes i say things thinking i sound friendly, but to others, it sounds like i'm being sarcastic. take time to check your expressions in the mirror and record yourself to hear what you sound like verbally

>I haven't bothered talking to anyone in like 6 years
Lol yeah they sure did you a favor bro. Go look at some of the ugos with partners. Stop the sad boy shit.

Tell them they're ugly and full of shit.

I've literally dropped jaws and have had women faint and they still pull that shit sometimes. Even though it's a turn off, women need to be put in their place sometimes.

Nahson, you're just delusional.

Attached: 15611473032877341901015680169051.jpg (2560x1440, 1.61M)

Probably because they can smell the desperation on you.

They act like this towards me too, I no longer acknowledge them and casually call them old at any chance I get. I made one girl cry by asking if she was he mother's sister and it was great.

Women are fucking awful, use a fertility clinic if you want to have children, but females only exist to destroy males because it's what they've been taught to do.

>and not that overweight
There's your problem, now go get lean or something.

Attached: jIfMh.jpg (644x1600, 186K)

um excuse you sweaty. the truth is that men destroy each other faster and more efficiently than women ever could.

GET FUCKED NIGGER

nah you don't understand, I'm Croatian ugly. It's actually hopeless.

i don't even have to say hello to get that look.
IM WHITE
THE BEAST
THE EVIL
HATE ME
so saith the facebook and they obey

begone Jow Forums

don't take it so personal, just keep talking to girls and eventually you stop caring if any of them react weird

They also have a lil commie pussy dar too.

That IS what he's trying to do tho...

Attached: 1474388309246.jpg (180x180, 8K)

it could be the context of the situation when you said hello that needs to be explained. If you expect the chick at the check out lane to be all happy everytime a swinging dick says hi, you're mistaken.

Why are you talking to people you do not know?

Ugly is relative, but you're right about women finding you less attractive.
What guys would rate 'ok' is a solid no in the female book.

Women only find something like 20% of males attractive (looks-wise anyway).
It's quite ridiculous.

This user's pic is spot on. No easier/cheaper way to get fit. I personally run almost every day. I wish I lived in a cooler clime like Norway.

It’s OK. Keep up pushing your comfort zone. If you keep saying hello to random women’s You will desensitize yourself from their reaction… Whether it’s good or bad.

And once you are desensitized you will become the type of guy that women’s are attracted to

Just keep pushing

>not that overweight
How much do you weigh, how much body fat and where do you have fat
Weight doesn't really matter, if you have muscle you're automatically going to weigh more than your avrage basedboy
>boo hoo women dont talk to me
Is that a problem? You're better off without women if you're still trying to have a life in todays world.
Live your life retard

The simplest thing you can do is completely ignore women, go about your own life and build your own worth.
Women secretly get off on being ignored FYI, they will start throwing themselves at you because they will now think you have something important or valuable going on that they need to worm their way into. RESIST YOUR PECKER and turn them all down, be very selective and strict and discrete when actually responding to one of them. You're looking for quality, not looking for a cunt that wants to burn your hard work and value on what she wants.
is actually a decent post.

Women are like hogs after truffles when it comes to men. You want to find and spend your valuable time on the ones that don't immediately gobble the truffle up when they do find it.

Why do you care what roasties think of you?

All the time but that's just because I'm ugly and black

Women’s are fickle and highly emotional, their reactions vary tremendously

Your goal, as a man , is to be strong enough to be your own source of good emotions

If you let yourself react to the women’s emotional roller coasters they will not be attracted to you

Every interaction with women is a shit test

Watch rsdtyler videos )the old ones are better) for more info on this

If girls are recoiling then you're ugly, simple as. Don't worry about it tho, you're probably more average but girls have the highest inflated egos ever when it comes to who they wanna fuck... Well until they drink

>Running
Lol enjoy knee problems in your mid 30s-40s
Running is good but you shouldn't run all the time, a 10 minute run around the block works fine. If OP is a fat body than running wouldn't help him.

Lift weights
Unleash your inner beast
Nothing beats the charge you get when other males are intimidated by you

>ignore women and they will come to you
Can confirm, I stopped giving a fuck and all the women around me caught on.
dont be fooled though, they dont want you for you, they want your money and dick. Thots dont date Chad's because they love them or anything, it's a way of Inflating their ego and making other women jealous

Do you have autism by chance? Body language plays a significant role in communication user

>i dont think im that unattractive
you are

note, your attractiveness changes depending on your social status, retry once accompanied by some friends, note the friends must not be that more attractive than you

also
>approaching women in current year

Post a picture or we cannot help you.

>gets knee problems

T. Typical American fat fuck

This

Breath in through your chest
Walk like a tough guy
If you're walking down the street, dont move out of people's way make them move out of yours (don't be an ass though, sometimes you should move)
Always half squint or something to make your face seem hardened
Slightly tilt your head downwards, it makes you seem more dominant
Always wear good clothes, denim, cotton and boots. You're all grown men, not middle schoolers, dont wear plastics or shorts

Bingo. Confidence is also a huge fucking turn on. If youre insecure at all, women will immediately smell it just by the way you hold yourself up. Its quite OP is very insecure about himself and not so truth about his looks especially since hes obviously overweight.

When i say body language, i dont mean appearance. Wearing shorts is fine if its the Summer, just dont wear cargo shorts.

>Why are there no older Olympic gymnasts?

Its proven that extensive running causes knee problems. Most runners are lean/shinny fucks, you'll never see a strongman running past.

Next running nigger I see I'm gonna try and run him over, to see how fast they can run

Alright chubs, get back on your scooter

The other mechanic of that is that women know chads became chads somehow - money, fame, dedication, just a general worth of some kind.
And they want to vampire it all out of them and any other man they deem "worthy".
Women's entire brain chemistry is built and evolved around gaining the most protection, worth, and value from men for the least amount of work in return (sex, emotional care, and basic child rearing).

>wearing shorts if fine
Lol you must be one of those fags that wear those plastic under armor things.
Never wear shorts
>don't wear cargo shorts
What's wrong with them? At least they actually have pockets unlike the 50 dollar pair of polyester child pants

>manliness

No one here is manly, your on Jow Forums sir.

I bet you wear fedora as well

M8 I build bridges and skyscrapers. That's my job, I also walk the beams and lay tons of concrete.
Can you climb a ladder with 3 bags of sakrete on your shoulder?

Women on the pill are attracted to nu-males that are genetically incompatible to them. While cycling women are attracted to chad and suitable mates

Something must be wrong. Are you creepy looking? Do you wear clothes that don't fit or have tattoos and or piercings? Most women will say hi or good morning or whatever. Once in a while there is some bitch faced woman who doesn't say anything. If every one of them is doing it then something is wrong on your end.

This
They are also very hostile with other women that's the only reason why they really do what they do

I walk/jog/run a lot, and I only ever get out of the way (and politely) if it's a nice looking white person, or couple, especially if they are pushing kiddos.
Everybody else can get fucked.
I plowed over a group of millennial so-hos once and all they could do is cry and call me an asshole. I've done this to so many rude pathway hogs and they NEVER know what to do about it except throw a tantrum. It's pretty personally satisfying.

Dude. If this guy can get a hot young lady so can you. She's like 25 years younger than this ogre too!
youtu.be/EvDdQmCNWUc

Attached: Sarah-Russi-3.jpg (1862x1048, 246K)

You are ugly

Pics or gtfo

>and not that overweight

Post your height and weight

Attached: 1432171338036.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

And that is why lesbian "relationships", despite being one of the smallest demographics, consistently post the highest rates of every kind of abuse you can think of.
Neither woman is gaining easy worth or value, not fulfilling their genetic impetus to birth children, or fulfilling any traditionally gratifying role.
They are only feeding an illness of satisfaction in their brain and that can only carry their needs so far.

I don't talk to women. Not worth a try.

>any time i say something as small as "hello" to a girl they will look at me like im a monster or im about to rape them
But user, 90% of modern Western women have a rape fetish.

Attached: Cant Fix Stupid.jpg (1159x916, 68K)

He has money.

No, wearing hats makes you go bald
Fucking captchas, I solved 24 just to post this
>you seem to have mistyped the captcha
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1559614539301.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

This. And it's ALWAYS this.

So? Then maybe OP needs to make more money. Looks, body, money, fame or personality (game). You've got to have at least something to bring to the table for god's sake.

I have no game, and don't want to, with women and yet have a constant line of them trying to lock me down.
Why?
I'm fit and make a high 5 figure income. That's all.
Personality is far secondary to socially accepted forms of worth and value.

'orrible lookin cunt

Attached: chase2.png (185x201, 90K)

Not trying to meme, but I think indoctrination does have something to do with it. The white chicks I see always talk to the sleazy looking niggers with attentive eyes and a wide grin that shows the inside of their throat. I swear to God I can see the thick repulsion when talking to a guy that's their own race and socioeconomic class.

As a tranny 6'4 is super hot, but were worthless, why want one of us.

>you'll never see a strongman running past
I'm 6'2, 200lb, barrel-chested and have heartwood trunks for arms and legs.
I'm consistently pacing or passing other runners I see out there that are like you describe.
I'm a "primal" runner, though. The expensive, thick and over engineered shoes are what kill off other runners' bodies.

ahahaha
>200 pounds
>runner
pick one