Make Iran Persia Again

#FreeIran

Attached: D9m6p9JXsAA1Pm9.jpg (1200x900, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1[1].jpg (1024x653, 83K)

>iranians are whi-

Attached: iranprotest.jpg (809x455, 336K)

-ter than you muhammad

>iranians are whi-
Said no one. I see a lot of people claiming that Europeans are brown, though, when they call them Aryans, which is an old name for the brown people of that region.

If we went in and put proper Persians in power I'd support the war but otherwise no way.

Actual Iranian here
Fuck these people. They left the country, they don't get to decide or demand what happens to Iran
These shitheads demand war with Iran from the safety of their homes in foreign countries and I'll be the one drafted to defend the country
I won't die for these fuckers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-004936_Maps.jpg (1080x2220, 617K)

do they realize that the allies deposed their last sovereign, secular government in 1941?
probably not, they left when the weak ruler that the allies installed was overthrown, after being undermined by a US president.
lol.

Free Iran from Islam!
Make it TRULLY Persian again

Then let all the exiled Iranians fight for it. Shit, I'm broke as fuck and would happily pay for at least one plane ticket to send one the fuck out of Norway to go fight for his country.

>Actual Iranian
>Post with Aquafresh flag
>"Fuck those who left Iran"
How about you go fuck yourself while you're at it, Amir?

Are you retarded?
How is that google maps picture not proof enough about my current location

>Google maps phone screenshot
>proof of anything other than you having google maps installed on your phone.

my grandmother is from there
good luck daran

>some flag that changes with vpn is proof
>gps location is not proof

Anyone can draw a fucking dot on a screenshot you dumb fucking cunt.

>actual "iranian"
kek
kys

I don't have to prove shit. But I'm bored so here you go.
Jow Forums is blocked in Iran, have to use vpn
Draw this retard

Attached: 1539701527935.jpg (1500x978, 1.81M)

All the persian diaspora in LA are angry that trump won't """liberate""" Iran.

MAKE IRAN PERSIA ONCE AGAIN

Attached: 1542388280860.jpg (360x517, 36K)

>Mmmuh persian girls in mini skirts

Fuck those retards. Marg bar Amrika.

L O L

Must suck to get blocked...

This user is Iranian. Guy is posting next day (tomorrow) with a date. It's late here and he's at around +2h.30min from central EU time.

half persian here, fuck jews.

>Expat Shahist shills and MEK terrorists

I hope they go back to Iran and are hanged for being the traitors they are.

Reminds me of the Exil Cubans.WIll they get used as cannon fodder like in the bay of pigs invasion too?
I just hope that Iran already has nukes.

im also half persian. do you live in texas? it's time to unite. i also need a workout buddy.

Iranian Kosher Nationalism? No thank you. Don't get me wrong, REAL Iranian Nationalism like the Shah was trying to achieve would be awesome and this is why the Jews destroyed the Shah in the first place...but Kosher Nationalism? Please...dumbass Islam is 10x superior because at least it's not Kosher.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

retard all the people in power are "proper persians"

Stop posting and build a wall you lazy bastards

Dont be mad cuz we got the opportunity to leave and you didnt. Gtfo of that shit hole too, its difficult but not impossible. These iranians here are peace loving decent citizens who follow the law and dont cause issues so why fuck them? They are proud persians who take pride in their culture and excercise their right to free speech. You cant beat us, so just join us.

Attached: IMG_20190327_163913_617.jpg (582x528, 32K)

Its called a VPN you dopey cunt.

Sorry i thought you were a diaspoora nigger

I'd support war if the new Iran gets to use that cool lion with a sword on their flag instead of an onion

Fuck off, Canada.

persians dont have a culture outside of iran; their women fuck negroes. some culture

You're not wrong lol

where do i get iran qt

>decent citizens who follow the law and dont cause issues
>rapes more than 10 times the native danish rate

pick one

Attached: iraninas like to rape white girls.png (585x615, 105K)

I don't know why pol always goes to bat for these sand niggers.

Attached: 7kqDM2.jpg (800x904, 189K)

Iranians have nigger tier rape stats in germany

Attached: crime stats germany.jpg (773x1024, 109K)

Iran.

>muh aryanz

Didn't you get memo? Iranians are white. see pic related

Attached: they look like shit skins to me.jpg (3216x2144, 1.4M)

Fuck off and remain in your shitty LA exclave.

That looks like some Israel kike shill shit. Bluepill lies fuck off

Attached: 1543626444989.jpg (600x800, 136K)

Iranians in the west LOVE to mix race with white girls

Attached: 50 precent breed with white girls.png (2127x304, 91K)

>5000 years old nation
vs
>300 year old Brit excrement

>decent citizens
No you're not.

Side with the shit skins. Race traitors hang first

All of those Iranians are refugees.
They basically lie through their teeth to get a refuge case and stay in europe. Literal scum
If europe had any sense, they would hang these people en masse. But please don't send them back, shit is bad enough as it is.

The students, skilled workers and other legal migrants are okay

dirty iranians. say, why dont you take off ur meme flag for a bit?

You don't like it when someone tells the truth about you diaspoora niggers?

Attached: 1560481466821.jpg (636x382, 60K)

Free Iran! From the Iranians who freed Iran!

Ok then how?

Attached: wouldwouldwin.png (944x666, 539K)

What truth do you know faggot you probably never left your home to experience the world and had your redneck kkk faggot dad spoonfeed you redneck horse shit all your life.

Uneducated swine

Explain to me how it's good for white people that shitskins are taking jobs/university places from white people?

I'm all for and absolutely fine with *freeing* Iran. But only after Israel is destroyed and the Saudi / CIA hegemony is neutered.

Get more mad for being a brainlet.

>freeing Iran
Stop. Just stop. You're only going to make it worse.

When you loose the argument -> Go for an ad hominen attack.

You inbred POS need to go back to your shithole

Attached: Iranians are inbred.png (1803x804, 158K)

I'm down with that

Attached: thumbkid.jpg (200x252, 7K)

Nobody ever talks about freeing turkey except in the context of taking back Constantinople. But turks are genetically an iranian people. Why does Jow Forums shill so hard for iran but hate turkey when they are both shit skins?

Now before you go spouting about central asia and mongols. Look at this image. Turks and iranians overlap

Attached: 123144.jpg (683x681, 112K)

>ID says jew
Sounds about right.

nuke Iran

Stopped by 300 Greeks

Defeated a Drone using a 50 million dollar Russian rocket

Forgot that the Iranians were thrown out of the White House 2 years ago

Attached: iranian.jpg (697x439, 52K)

they love persia so much they left it instead of fighting for it lmao, fuck off diaspora inbred cunt

Yeah they cluster with the rest of the shitskins. They are FAR from the european cluster.

I'm american born in america you fuckin retard. I'm just way more educated than your faggot self and actually know things about other cultures.

Go learn something stay in school faggot.

Attached: 151216201256-faces-of-donald-trump-sequel-moos-dnt-erin-00013313-large-169.jpg (460x259, 19K)

You're probably right. I think they just need to be voted out and peacefully change down the line after Israel and America are out of the middle east. That way there's no reason to act all hardline when Iran has no more enemies. It might take 50 or 10p years, but slow and steady wins the race.

T.jeb!

>I'm american born in america you fuckin retard.
So what?

Attached: DYKQJzCWsAAR8Wl.jpg (750x973, 86K)

>Why does Jow Forums shill so hard for iran but hate turkey when they are both shit skins?
They have a large diaspora in the west. That's why. Literaly no white person likes them living in the west

Attached: only 1 of 8 iranians vote republican.png (1548x142, 31K)

alot of hazaar scum are from iran, which would boost teir statistics. Never met a bad iranian in sweden seriously. They all seem to value education and, even if they dont partake in everything swedish, they atleast are not somalis

Sorry Iran user burger here I hope Jews and neocons don't bomb you guys

gee can't imagine why american iranians would have a grudge against republicans

Attached: 1537938481261.png (1420x1023, 202K)

This would be ideal but they have to do it themselves.

Fuck off Ben. Fuck Reza Pahlavi and his family. The Shah’s family in America can go fuck themselves.

Attached: 682C7CD0-12D9-4A78-9F18-67A0454DFEFD.jpg (1242x1379, 384K)

Come to think of it, ive never seen an iranian flag on here...

I want to eat persian girls asses.

Didn’t some North Korean mange to post on here or was that some VPN Nigger?

>#FreeIran
Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

iran is the ONE flag i have never seen here. are they even allowed to post here? does the public have internet accesz?

Attached: 122.jpg (560x560, 289K)

whiter than you muhammad

Attached: 1561103233602.jpg (780x405, 134K)

That was a vpn. Theres no way a north korean had access to the internet, let alone this dark corner of it.

Anyone there who does have access to the web wouldnt death to post on an anome website. I guess it could have been kim himself but thats really fucking improbable.

Meant for you

Not gonna lie, they look aesthetic as FUCK.
Not a fan of those guns though. What is that, and ak with a wire folding stock?

Swedish crime stats from BRÅ 1985-1989 puts iranians at 10 times more rape than the Swedish level. Google that shit and we didn't have hazaars back then. Are you Iranian diaspora living in Sweden ?

Iran means "Land of the Aryans"

They look like standard shitskins to me

post pic of your eyes

no, i jsut went to a immigrant heavy school where a lot of iranians also were going

Also explain to me why it's good for Swedes that Iranians are taking jobs/University places from them in their ancestral lands?

I used to post with iran flag around a year ago. But then they blocked sys.Jow Forums.org domain so I could no longer post with Iran flag
If you see any Iran flag nowadays it's probably some government nigger with uncensored internet

well you're the expert, sven al-somali

How are they taking jobs? You get in by grades. If someone has a higher grade than you, then they get in to the school. As simple as that. If Swedish people don't put in the time to study, they fall behind. We are spoiled by our parents and are taught, tudy what you love. While their parents say, doctor or engineer, or gtfo

i like metal tho. imagine if varg had gone to school instead of wasting time with euronymous and co.

Hey Iranian user. How many Hazaras (or Afghans in general) do you see on a regular basis and are they a pain to Iran’s society?

obviously some are gonna be sucessfull when "pursuit what you love". But not everyone is gonna be an actor, singer or the next rembrandt. Someitmes you have to go the white collar route