be Lockheed-Martin scientist

> be Lockheed-Martin scientist
> post about UFOs
> get memory holed

archive.fo/6Btz6
r/conspiracy/comments/c3bufz/anyone_have_a_copy_of_that_quora_thread_with_the/

Attached: 1561087181441.png (1363x678, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=hSLvhDvecBs
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg
chemistryworld.com/news/earthly-xenons-asteroid-origins-reveal-planets-genesis/1010300.article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coatlicue
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haughton–Mars_Project
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rollling for qt reptilians

Attached: Nammu.jpg (435x693, 65K)

Fuck Jow Forums.
This is important.
>Raez
That's apparently not even his real name.
Read the comment by WhatsAYoot
r/UFOs/comments/c369c1/after_quora_answer_ibteesam_reaz_is_trying/

Attached: 1557725122121.png (736x846, 153K)

First of, UFOs are of terrestrial origin most likely, Nazis already had flying saucers
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445

Secondly thats by far not the weirdest pic from "Mars"
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
pic related, only zoomed in and adjusted brightness and contrast

Attached: Mars Face.jpg (600x485, 83K)

I remember when someone posted that mars photo and I looked it up on the official website.
Fuck, it was real and no one bothered to explain it. "Dust speck" my ass

This is not a ufo thread.
It's a Ibteesam Reaz thread who was supposedly a physicist at Lockheed Marting and deleted all his answers and changed his account name to John Bigelow. After research it turned out that the profile pic of Raez belongs to a different guy who happens to be a CEO of a shitty company.
There was a pdf of academia.edu on turbines form Raez which is also gone now.

Pic related is explanation what happened on Mars.
Whole presentation if you have an hour: youtube.com/watch?v=hSLvhDvecBs

Attached: mars_xenon.png (1877x273, 182K)

>mars photo
sure... mars...
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg

i merely mentioned it because of the OP pic, which feature UFOs.

Attached: Mars Rodent.jpg (3926x2218, 3.24M)

I hope this is true but I found this article: chemistryworld.com/news/earthly-xenons-asteroid-origins-reveal-planets-genesis/1010300.article

Not saying I disagree with that agent, but this sounds more likely

What's that pic of?

i would say a statue, reminds me of this guy somewhat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coatlicue

not to get off topic but i remember reading the declassified cia remote viewing stuff. they gave a guy some coordinates from Mars and a date and the remote viewer started talking about 'beings' having a discussion about needing to find a new home. not sure what i think of the remote viewing stuff but its interesting sometimes

Thank you, Yeah I'd have to agree that the faces do look similar and why would a statue of an ancient earth god be doing on mars? Thank you

Mars got nuked a long long long time ago.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coatlicue
isntt that the god who has a spaceship like drawing

maybe its not on mars after all but somewhere on earth.
appearently NASA gets really pissed when trying to sell a moonrock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated they let the old lady pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some moon"rock"

However considdering this about the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

Also im not saying we didnt go to the moon, nor that we cant go into space or anything like that. All im saying is they arent showing is real footage, or at least often not real footage. Some possible reasons:
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

pic related again zoomed in and altered contrast and brightness
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg

Attached: Mars Spider.jpg (1968x1127, 225K)

What the fuck.
I also saw some picture that was comparing "mars" to some earth picture butI couldn't confirm it myself

To be fair that could just be a rock that looks like a rodent, but it certainly does look suspicious.

pic related is from earth, given a red hue, the rover part shopped into it, to show how easy it is to make it appear like a pic from earth is from mars.

Attached: Mars on Earth.jpg (758x455, 45K)

What are your opinions on these crafts? Where do they come from? Who pilots them? Do they have an agenda?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haughton–Mars_Project

Attached: d.jpg (506x424, 221K)

Can I get a source for that image?

i dont have one, but if you read what i wrote its just a generic pic of earths landscape edited by some guy to show how easy NASA can fake it and thus source is fairly irrelevant

Also those Martian beings were living underground in special constructed survival chambers.

>>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
My current theory. I think we went, and when they came back they were told all their footage was fake, and that NASA would be relaying fake footage to the population. The recordings seen live were prerecorded and played on a delay, and that the Apollo 11 astronauts launched earlier than they said they did to ensure if there was a failure that it could be covered up.

Attached: 1496055496-0.jpg (600x337, 30K)

Ahhh, ok. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure this would actually sell on ebay.
Not as good as winning but still a few bucks worth.

(((UFO)))s are from hell, like jewish souls.

Its called 'viral marketing' , ahmed.

Attached: five_nights_at_freddys_story_08.jpg (1008x620, 109K)

>jews
>having souls at all
Good one

No, that's a fucking rodent

Why wouldn't they edit this out though? They're a billion $ company yet can't edit out a "rodent" or at least shoah the picture?

at the end of the day the people working there still just want their money i guess, and as such are fucking lazy and dont really care all that much and thus dont look as closely as those who have an actual interest. and once it is out and people saw it they would just admit that there was something weird on it by deleting it.

Why bother? Ask a normal fag about this. They usually won't know, and if they've heard about it, don't care. NASA could have a dancing gorilla in the background and as long as the (((media))) doesn't say it's important, nobody cares

>> get memory holed
I read his posts several days ago.
His posts started getting linked everywhere hence the deletion.

He pretty much speculated and was basing his assumptions on surface level stuff like the Tic tac incident. He's wise but he didn't know much.
At least normies will now look into it and at least read his musings.

retards on reddit are saying this guy is fraud because

>they must be muh aliens, this is disinfo!

Fucking reagan ziochristian-brained shitheads, government agents are allowed to talk about aliens all day long and its been actively promoted by the CIA for decades. Of course it's a cover for suppressed technology which is held by basically a parallel civilization. If you don't realize how sinister those implications are, you've got vague high fructose ziochristian brains.

So why is government playing games with us, with all of the sudden disclosures recently?
If they were doing it all along, why start talking about it now? They should just keep it under wraps.

It could be to threaten China or Russia. Look at how they've both started putting on displays of hypersonic glide vehicles to defeat anti-ballistic missile defenses.

We're told that declared United States ABM defenses would only knock out a tiny amount of ICBM re-entry vehicles in ideal circumstances. So why do Russia/China feel the need to invest so much in maneuvering re-entry vehicles?

The great boomer die off. Sadly.

What do you mean

What up antartic nazi German bro!!

A lot of the written names found in these leaks belong to dead men.

The job descriptions weren't generational. They were created back when it was easier to avoid oversight and get what you wanted.
Now if you want projects like these you need to be a career criminal for 40 years before you get the same opportunities these boomers had decades ago.

not much, just discussing the masons bullshit aside from that everything as usual.

This isn't /x/.

Also the gimbal IR signature 'UFO' was debunked seconds after it was posted with thousands of other examples of exactly the same effect, and replicated both in the air and even in model form by YouTubers trying to show schizo posters why they're retard boomers.

Sage and report schizo posters until they go back to /x/.

aaaaaand, you're an AF/Navy/Pilot?

Post proof.

Top kek shill

I've seen a "UFO". It was under intelligent control, insanely fast and could turn instantly in any direction. I've seen all sorts of military aircraft. I've seen a B2 overhead, an F-15E maneuvering hard and both a Eurofighter and a B-1B afterburning and they look slow as shit in comparison.

I strongly believe that these are black projects and the whole AATIP/TTSA is a successor to Robert Bigelow/NIDS which was a CIA operation to keep track of serious black project investigators who didn't fall for the alien PsyOp.

It's much deeper than them just being something slightly more advanced than a B-2. It's basically evidence of a parallel society keeping technology to themselves for the benefit of oil companies.

They could use these energy technologies for power generation and still keep it a secret. They don't keep it a secret because of national security but because the ultra-rich are a bunch of faggot pedophiles.

Attached: 9764308640078640.jpg (593x665, 58K)

user, what am I looking at here? On my phone so can't fiddle with brightness or contrast. Can you at least circle?

a fucking rock

my guess is as good as yours. the one i posted is already adjusted to make the contours more visible. the link is the original

ayy lmao

Attached: Mars Abomination.png (1054x546, 1.22M)

what would nasa gain for faking the mars rovers though?

I would not complain if they launched a rover and it blew up when they tried to land it, they gotta start somewhere.

just let me fuck an ayy already

Then paid you .02 for this post

right pic isnt even from nasa fuck off

>cant read

This here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

some bump

Of course you don't because that was never a pic Nasa claimed of Mars. Some faggot just shopped that and you believe it.

KYS

read what i posted next to the pic, or even in the very post you replied to you idiot. learn to read a post in case you can read and didnt use voicerecognition for this post

some bump

This thread had potential until the retarded fucking rodent theory. Sorry germanon but youre a fucking retard

>only argument is ad hominem
thanks for proving me right :^)

Attached: Discussion.png (777x656, 326K)