Who the FUCK is this guy?? Honestly, he has defied us at every turn and gassed IS OWN PEOPLE at will

who the FUCK is this guy?? Honestly, he has defied us at every turn and gassed IS OWN PEOPLE at will.
If we had any backbone at ALL we'd have chased this buthcer out of his dominion and put in a democratic government.

Attached: 18.jpg (599x400, 41K)

Assad is much less dangerous than Teresa May, who Novichok’d her own people and spies on Trump illegally.

Eat baby dick, kike

An so that's the new line is it? Since we refused to get involved in Iran like you wanted it's back to Assad (even though we've already been through this) it's getting tiresome. If you want a good target that is unlikely to embarrass you, try China.

Assad will destroy the last hospital in Syria at whatever cost

Die in your own wars kike.

Attached: RedLine-1.jpg (798x449, 65K)

When are you enlisting OP?

not your war, not your business

You saying he doesn't spy on his own people?

Exactly. MSF are having to report under BARREL BOMB attack just to show what is really going on. This is deplorable.

Attached: h-BASHAR-ASSAD-LAUGHING-1536x1536.jpg (1536x1536, 203K)

Are we even sure he used gas?
We know the rebels used gas trying to false flag him.

Attached: whydoit2.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

this is nonsense until you provide evidences

>we'd have chased this buthcer out of his dominion and put in a democratic government.
Put those that enslave children, chop off peoples heads and burn people they don't like, put those people in power?
gtfo

He is a Alawite. They are muslim/christian hybrids. Many powers. Know dangerous spells.

Assad is hero

Attached: 1523342622667.jpg (723x500, 71K)

Oh look another kike pushing war. We need a holocaust. A real one this time. You people dont even know what six gorrilion dead kikes looks like. But you will. Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1558020866354.jpg (820x550, 128K)

A real hero and a real human bean

>gassed IS OWN PEOPLE

has he though? every time there is a gas attack in Syria, we are pinky sweared it's some super potent nervegas so it has to be Assad.

Every time, it turns out to be simple chlorine gas which a 5 year old can make.

GOD FUCKING DAMN I TOOK THE BAIT HARD

Attached: 1560395460505.jpg (970x545, 96K)

>gassed IS OWN PEOPLE
The U.N. debunked that. The 'White Helmets' admitted they staged that shit, and paid people to act like they were being gassed.

>who the fuck is this guy

Bathar Al Athad you fucking idiot

Just look at what those deranged faggots did to AGDQ!

spbp, jews are really grasping at straws after failed war with iran

I like him a lot and he won his election by 80% so fuck off with your lies.

I see a proliferation of posts like this on Pol. They are not ironical. They are not even human. They seem to be written by Zog bots. I hope the moderators can get us rid of them; they are crushing the quality of the board badly.

Attached: 1557197572362.jpg (609x540, 83K)

His name is Bathtub Ali get it right bigot

>I hope the moderators can get us rid of them;
I've got bad new for you my numerical new fren the jannies are 100% complicit and in on it

I believe you are answering to a bot tbqh. It Is not worth It. Where are the mods ?

As usual, OP is a giant faggot and Bashar is still the democratically elected leader of a sovereign nation.