China Hate Thread

What the fuck.

Attached: 20190621_214411.png (720x1015, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b
youtube.com/watch?v=hXmB9zsAQ_E
youtube.com/watch?v=JG2c-KvBYEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty based tbqh

>MUH DOGGOS BUT THE FURBABIES
Based China making Reddit seethe

>Complains about animal cruelty
>Eats meat and supports the fast food industry
Peak capitalist hypocrisy.

Love you süd kraut

>my steak dinner was from a cow that was burned alive

Animals don't have souls and go to hell, who cares what happens to them as long as it does not violate rules of God.

The independent is owned by Anglo Jews. And there is nothing the Anglo Jew fears more than the Chinaman.

Yes they are disgusting bug people. Have you seen the jews' chicken raping festival? They suck out the internal organs of the chickens through their cloaca. Why do jews love putting their mouthes on genitals and poopshoots?

>Dog gets blowtorched alive
>Humanity sucks, chinks are the devil
>Christians get slaughtered by muslims
>Not all muslims. actually white people are the worst

Only based thing the Chinks do.

Enjoy your potato soup and liver cirrhosis.

>Animal torture is okay as long as it happens in my idealistic way
Lovely

>Caring about religious people killing off one another
Its a problem solving itself.

dog taste good
white pig eat cow no one cry

What you're eating,says a lot about the state of your country and its economy. fucking commie

Would you rather die from a bullet to the head or by being burnt alive?

Fuck dogs. They are the reason for the Fall of the west. Women would rather have dogs than white babies.

Exactly. But you're a faggot commie so you clearly dont understand survival of the fittest

No, that would be Nazi Germany.
You need to erase this liberal morality from your head. It's non-sense.

Attached: 99f1e13b3186d6249d75a78945083ae6cabda306b1f4653fe1f171673fc5b5ff.jpg (628x874, 128K)

>implying secular messianism isn't a religion
Begone commie

based chinks

Shut up chink and stop eating dogs.

Chinks literally worship Xi Jinping, the Commie Party of China, and their insectoid ancestors.

>Being this fucking clueless about China
Do they still teach you guys red scare propaganda over there?

>Communism was the thing that beat the 3rd reich
Politcs & History lvl 100

>seething this hard because no one wants to play with the commie retard.
Get lost flaggot

Attached: 24973110-37A2-4C7D-8CB2-4A00769D0B90.jpg (325x325, 10K)

Yeah, communists are retarded. The Soviet Union collapsed in on itself and needed lend lease from America to even fight an offensive war against Germany where they weren’t getting killed in a 7 to 1 ratio.

Are you saying that not murdering animals makes you therefore economically poor? Also canada food inflation.

Attached: 1541274636592.webm (434x360, 2.55M)

>Dogs are the only animal whos reward center in the brain is activated upon seeing a human face.
>chinks grab blow torch
We need war with china, not iran

>needed lend lease from America to even fight an offensive war against Germany
This is what Wehraboos actually fucking believe

Attached: gjk79phllnx21.jpg (992x1280, 437K)

China and Israel are the biggest threat to the well being of this planet.

Attached: images.png (218x231, 7K)

chinese are subhuman

Imagine actually defending animal torture with this asinine deflection

Ok retard wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease the Soviet Union couldn’t even give their soldiers winter camouflage during the winter war because of the complete economic inefficiency of your retarded ideology

Attached: 4FF216DA-9AA4-4BEE-BA39-04B22579C991.jpg (750x850, 77K)

>Imagine actually defending animal torture with this asinine deflection
Imagine being so fucking stupid you criticize yourself without realizing it.

Attached: 39018a2b8e1f697ddaea95a560548bab8f157fccedb459a82934979feee9b79e.jpg (900x617, 167K)

Whenever a liberal complains about this type of shit, call them ignorant, intolerant, racist bigots

Chinks are just yellow niggers

Attached: 335777776_ec63d7599a_b.jpg (695x1024, 372K)

this, all overly emotional faggots should leave pol

>Wikipedia as a source
How smooth is your brain, son? The USSR was literally an industrial superpower the day Hitler invaded. Hitler was never going to win regardless simply because the industrial output of the USSR beat Nazi Germany in every fucking scenario. Also, cool tip, the Americans not only gave arms to Soviets, US corporations funded the Nazis too.

Attached: stalin-cropped.jpg (1421x1395, 1.22M)

Disgust chinkoid insects.

Imagine the smell

I'd rather have dogs than chinks.

Attached: timeline_pic9.jpg (234x155, 14K)

I don't think he's defending the chinese, I think he's pointing out the hypocrisy of people for not condemning eating meat both here and there.

This is just your threadly reminder that all chinks are racially self-serving insects that will do everything in their power to subvert your country and loot it for the chink motherland:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/

>Chinese immigrant and Naval officer was arrested for spying on the US for China.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

>Chinese immigrants are systematically spying on western companies that employ them.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese are buying up massive amounts of US real estate and subtly colonizing the US.

ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b

>Chinese Born New Zealand Minister found to have studied and trained Chinese spies at Chinese spy school.
Kill them all or drive them out of your countries before it's too late, all Chinese immigrants are the vanguard of further Chinese colonization. The only good chink is a dead one.

I don't have a problem with that, as long as the kill the homosexuals

Begone chinks!

Attached: chingchong.png (786x585, 221K)

Capitalism has never been tried

You occasionally see these vids in china hate threads. It always hurts to see

Seriously have sex, edgelord.

desu, I know someone else who will do everything to subvert countries and loot it for israel and financial elite

why don't we just export all pitbulls to China? or better yet, have them come serve pitbull in america.

Food is food

Post vid

I don't like dogs but I've seen the webm of them doing this and it seems unnecessarily cruel. Is there some reason why they can't just kill the dog quickly BEFORE they start to process it? Like do they think it makes the meat taste better? Is there some practical reasoning behind this that I'm just too dumb to figure out? I'm just at a loss to rationalize why they would do it like this.

Had the General Staff stuck to Hitler's orders and ignored moscow and went for a giant encirclement of the whole country during Barbarossa, The Germans definitely had a good chance of winning. No resources = no production.

He got buttfucked tho by you dirty filthy commies. Made for good PC games decades later though.

>the Independent

Is this the same publication that shit all over Morrissey, calling him "racist," when he criticized the Chinese for the exact same reason?

>I don’t know the difference between lend lease and free trade
Also Wikipedia gives you sources. Read them and weep you pathetic kike.

torturing animals is worse than killing children, it's the lowest action a human can take

Attached: 417D8526-84D7-493D-BFBA-7E5DDABA46FC.jpg (1536x1582, 921K)

Cows get a pneumatically-driven bolt to the brain - instant-as-possible death.
youtube.com/watch?v=hXmB9zsAQ_E
But, you win - I expended more effort than you did.

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2c-KvBYEU

Buffon gets slaughtered on his field in the presence of his herd. Nobody is stressed out and tortured.
I would rather die like that than getting boiled alive.

Whaaaat? I've heard a lot of things, but never this.

Fuck the Chinese. I don't have a problem with them eating dogs tbqh because it's just an animal and food is food but you can at least be more humane about it.

There is sometimes a belief the meat tastes better, but mostly it is just inferior, insectoid, unempathetic, uncaring Asian hivemind that does this.

Why not neither

Eh, I'm kind of with this guy I'll fucking kill them if they touched my dog, but you've got to keep in mind that life is very different in other parts of the world. The reality in some of these countries is that dogs are really more of a pest than mans best friend, breeding out of control and carrying diseases. To the rich and middle class, strays are mangy, tic ridden parasites, and to the starving poor they're free meat.

That aside, they also don't have the time and energy to spare for sentimentality; everyone theres hustling their balls off to get to the top, from the lowliest office worker to the President. They want to be a superpower and they want it bad. Personally I think America could learn a thing or two about brutal singlemindedness from the Chinese, I'm worried we've gotten too soft as a country

That kind of tot111u11r111e is hid serial killers get started

Which is completely fucking stupid because if you kill an animal where its not instantaneous the animal produces hormones which affect the quality of the meat.

Fuck off subsaharan IQ nigger. You cant even fucking read

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE

Sorry I'm doing this for attention

Attached: 1548818380904.gif (400x204, 44K)

NOOO STOP KILLING MY WIFE'S DILDO

I have the answer.

Attached: 1545595552168.jpg (800x600, 65K)

Based

obviously
He is right. Animals are of the same value as objects (including women).

killing dogs is not lawful under God

Learn how to read nigger.

I'd rather have based dog than a filthy whore. Try to tell me that most women aren't dogshit

>He is right. Animals are of the same value as objects (including women).
Alhamdulillah brother. May Allah bless you. Based and islampilled

Animals that eat from cud are of higher intelligence. Its why eating pigs is wrong same for dogs and cats they eat the cud or they get sick. Some animals are made for service others for food killings animals of the cud is wrong and its why our society does it so much

I agree, if you get triggered by dogs being killed to be eaten you should just be a vegan you soft fucks

only newfriends are unaware of the unhuman and casual savagery of the chinese

It's China, what do you expect?

Attached: 1559458686462.webm (204x360, 1M)

A commie opinion is not an opinion to be taken seriously at all.

Attached: 1551053732196.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Attached: boiling-dog-alive.webm (480x360, 827K)

All animals are ok to eat. Stupid to say you can eat beef but not dog meat

An ad hominem is still not an argument faggot

I am not a Muslim, but I sympathize with Islam.

whites are the only race that for the most respect other lifes

>animals, in nature, lead a long and fulfilling life and die of natural cause in their sleep, surrounded by their extended family

Find me one animal, anywhere in nature, that dies in a good way.

they eat kidnapped dogs from all over the world some have chips in them

t. Jew

What kind of wine do you serve with dog anyways?

Its exactly the same as the elites and their voristic tendencies, the excrutiating pain and terror floods the muscles and blood with chemicals that vores and chincs find pleasing. These dog festivals is where they get together to show their individual ways of inflicting maximum pain in order to acheive this.

>wikipidea is a source that is sources by tens of millions of people and is filled to the fucking brim with sources for the information on the page
Commies on suicide watch

WTF is this true ?

the memeability of this is insane if true.

absolutely where can i go get some stir fried chink