The emcel epidemic

What is an emcel?

An emcel is a woman that fucked her way through her 20s and ruined her neurochemical pair-bonding response. An advanced emcel may even be a single mother. These women may characteristically be found saying things such as:
>where did all the good men go?
>it takes a real man to handle a single mother!
>Why do men only want sex but won't stick around?
And other variations.

The family structure is the smallest social unit in a society. If the family structure is broken, society will soon follow. Women becoming single mothers perpetuate the cycle into a positive feedback loop. Single mothers create kids that go on to create more single mothers/crime and repeat. The aim is to push the idea that becoming an emcel is bad for women in attempt to counter the current social conditioning, which is that being a whore is something to be lauded.

I'll be dumping a few emcel memes I've saved up, if anyone has others dropping them would be appreciated. Posting these on social media in hopes that through a light form of social shaming women will begin to see what's wrong with their behavior, if even just a couple stop their whorish ways I'd consider that a win.
And finally
Inb4
>HAVE SEX
>INCEL
etc.

Attached: F7EE52E5-DA14-48DB-890B-1633826AD177.jpg (1024x629, 86K)

Attached: ABA0A694-41A1-49CE-A3DC-5AEB0D98ABAA.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

Attached: 744471B9-12DA-4E03-A9B8-731FD40AABA4.jpg (1024x683, 118K)

Attached: 724BE090-A871-4221-A553-0DE31A05DFC9.png (1920x1080, 909K)

Attached: AF3E83C8-F8B6-426C-AE28-5BED3DAAF8FE.png (1024x683, 953K)

Attached: 3A96E525-95D4-495C-A657-9BE0540B741B.png (1277x675, 656K)

Attached: E2A6D414-C31A-4B25-BF72-55B5E7B6D075.png (1620x1080, 1.08M)

Attached: 40282BCA-AC29-4C0B-9DF7-CC9B1009F23C.png (500x444, 274K)

Attached: 330C3B56-B9F4-4796-91BC-257EE41890A2.png (1058x595, 703K)

Nice try you worked hard designing your photoshops but this is a reach. Roastie is a better meme.

Have love emcel

you just posted cringe

Promiscuity destroys a woman's ability to feel love. For women, a high notch count results in the hollow, empty feeling of isolation for the rest of your life. Keep your legs shut.

Attached: promiscuity.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

implying that anyone cares about how women feel
lel

Seems like emcel could apply to men just as much
men want an emotional connection and affection, probably even more than flat out sex

Attached: 1553022374694.png (601x695, 5K)

emcel is the gayest forced thing of all time. Let that shit die. INCEL is real though.. so many young men are in a hellish state because they are incels and have unmet sexual needs.

Is it possible to be a cis male emcel?

I feel like I'm pretty much dead inside and outside. Having sex and touching humans feels no different than touching non-living things. I have never had a crush, my libido is zero 90% of the time and I'm nearly 30.

Checked and yes absolutely. Please for the betterment of society, have love and make children emcels

More likely that you're a sociopath, user. That or you live in isolation. Emotional experience is largely a result of interaction with other people, so if you're alone most of the time, you're in emotional neutral.
Divorce rates in men with high number of sexual partners are no different to men with low numbers of sexual partners, so the sexual act does not connect to the pair bonding mechanism FOR MEN. For women, it is a very different story. The happiest women are those who stay with their first love. The drop-off in happiness as notch count increaes is startling.

>so the sexual act does not connect to the pair bonding mechanism FOR MEN

Attached: 1551377940913.gif (500x493, 291K)

Be careful, OP, these threads get deleted super quick, probably because one of the mods is a roastie and the meme hits too close to home

Attached: 3824275F-7C3F-4909-9A31-F46142743427.png (600x578, 167K)

I'm sorry that you suck a hundred cocks before your 20th birthday. I'm sorry that the photos of you having a train run on you by that fraternity got leaked. But the truth is that whores die lonely and are then eaten by their cats. Your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others. Leep drinking the wine and dropping your standards on Tinder.

Kek

Attached: D8EEFE40-D071-4B64-85D9-E25533B980D0.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

I'm sorry you think sexual acts do not cause men to have affection and "bond" with a partner you fucking retard
>MEN JUST HAVE SEX CUS IT FEELS GOOD THEY DONT HAVE EMOTIONS ABOUT IT LIKE FEMALES XDDD
you're a retard whos likely never had sex, at least sex you didn't pay for
its true men have higher sex drives and this leads them to doing anything for sex, but you're still wrong
video related, tell me he is not making an emotional connection, tell me he isn't also starved for one
but no yeah men don't have emotional bonding during sex, yeah you fucking retard

Attached: 1555494364497.webm (640x480, 2.11M)

No we dont tranny

1000 cock stare.
Prime example here.

It´s also very likely to have actual physiological roots.
A certain very hard to find Microchimerism study inadvertently found foreign male DNA in the brain-fluid of the tested females.

So basically the thots get their brains LITERALLY fucked up by all the different sperm information packages deposited in their bodies over time. Then ending up IN their empty heads.

An INCREDIBLY interesting and important topic for more research.
Which will NEVER be granted, obviously.

Attached: fknfk.gif (500x265, 962K)

user, you misunderstand me. I'm not saying that men don't make emotional connections, or even that emotional bonding isn't part of sex. I'm syaing that, for women, the mechanism that drives pair bonding - otherwise known as lifelong romantic love - is irreparably broken after ~5 sexual partners. It is akin to a thin wire that can only be bent so many times before breaking altogether. The numbers of divorces instigated by women who slept around in their youth shows the truth of this. Women only get one or two chances to fall in love, and sex is the primary driver in that. After the tenth pump-n-dump, she'll never feel loved again, and has lost that treasure forever.
By contrast, a man can spend years fucking sluts, then fall head over heels in love with a good woman. The male notch count doesn't correlate to an inability to form long-term relationships.

k
tl;dr
but k

Attached: 1545744418283.webm (400x270, 958K)

>implying men and women have the same sexual selection strategy and thus suffer equal effects from promiscuity on a psychological and neurological level.
>posts a webm of a cuck being humiliated by a woman for her own sadistic pleasure and thinking this in any way constitutes a counter argument.

Attached: holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Please stop using billie for this thread image she is based and redpilled and not your typical roastie

Attached: 1557564822676.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

this is not a woman leafbro. its a satanistic tranny.

Attached: k.jpg (1908x1080, 423K)

>By contrast, a man can spend years fucking sluts, then fall head over heels in love with a good woman. The male notch count doesn't correlate to an inability to form long-term relationships.

BUT there is a big catch none of bastepilled people adress!
While whoremongers can connect with one one women better than vice verse, they have big problems connecting with their KIDS!
Look at all the ex-whoremongering boomers that have families, they never care about their kids - horrible fathers all of them, so its:

ex-whore = cant connect to husbands since psychologically she has many husbands ,

ex-whoremonger = cant connect to his kids since psychologically he has many kids

Attached: roosh1541805298768.jpg (888x499, 90K)

Very interesting...

Why does this stupid cunt always look like shes about to nod off from a hot shot of heroine?

You know what's weird is that Roosh has a very unnatural beard. As a guy that's had a thick beard for most of his adult life, it's pretty clear to see Roosh's beard is weirdly proportioned, maybe even artificial in some spots where this kid isn't growing facial hair.

Does he feel like he's a low test cuck without a beard?

If this is the case, then the father's number of sexual partners would correlate to child abuse. I'm not convinced this is the case. Strongest predictor of child abuse is a step-parent, as there is no familial connection. Show stats.

citations needed

Theres a lot of girls I know that are like this. Usually depressed or have some sort of anxiety or insecurities.

I found a new potential attack vector on women, but its quite hard to explain, but its an archetype that nobody talks about that exists which women in a way try to seek out. You know what I call it? "compromise queen"

You know how a man may have dreams of being a boss, or a king of some sort. To rule kind-fully or tyrannically over people? Well women, by their own nature also have a dream like that of sorts, but that is what the name implies, to them the greatest joy is to be loved by EVERYONE. The man may have some enemies that he wishes to purge, and his own people he wishes to uplift. To that goal he may work with tactical alliances. As such he operates.

But the women do not have such goals. To her there are no enemies but other women. All groups are not to be destroyed or helped, but are there to rather serve her need to feel being loved. She aims towards a future where she will receive the least harshest of words so to speak.

You can see in it all sorts of people, business ladies, politician women, taylor swift. All of them have nothing that they stand with except the desire to be the ultimate compromise queens. I studied pic related a bit to comprehend this nature of theirs. But it should be sufficiently insulting if it was made into a picture form.

Attached: 565j6777.png (531x1142, 485K)

I like it, user. thanks, saved

Attached: face mfw daaaamn.gif (400x224, 3.97M)

open your fucking eyes ?

bump

>If this is the case, then the father's number of sexual partners would correlate to child abuse.

doesnt follow, it should correlate to absent fatherhood/emotionally distant father which Im pretty sure is the case based on all observations, low notch count betas are the best fathers Ive seen

>it's pretty clear to see Roosh's beard is weirdly proportioned, maybe even artificial in some spots where this kid isn't growing facial hair.

possibly, but beard is the least of our problems, absent ex-whoremongering fathers are bigger

Attached: family1526045041725.jpg (1500x1147, 252K)

Have a love

Both genders have their extremes.

have sex stupid leaf

If you're suggesting that 'emotionally distant' indicates detachment, then abuse would be more prevalent, just as it is with step-parents, who are wholly detached from their step-children. Donald Trump would be a good example. He's fucked thousands of beautiful women, which certainly makes him a poor husband. But his children are well-adjusted and successful, which indicates that he is a good father.

or had good mothers and nannies.

Definitely true but it probably takes more for it to affect men. Never met one with 20 partners who had trouble having a relationship, like the same for women will ruin their ability to keep it stable. 50 though? Yeah probably.

Naw, more like the the tech sneezed in the sample.

>If you're suggesting that 'emotionally distant' indicates detachment, then abuse would be more prevalent

this is your wrong assumption, again check out all the cool fathers, they are mostly betas and Trump is a good example of a distant but somewhat functioning father - all the nasty whores he fornicated with leaves him with a question: "Do they also have my children?" which is reverse of what whorish women ask themselves ("Is he my real husband?")

pretty sure emotionally distraught thots would make absolutely terrible mothers

Based and checkmate.

Attached: 1551633176524.jpg (720x960, 69K)

You faggots are retarded. Just stfu, you know nothing.

>Billie Eilish

kys

Attached: 1544191935862.jpg (652x669, 68K)

>Donald Trump would be a good example. He's fucked thousands of beautiful women, which certainly makes him a poor husband. But his children are well-adjusted and successful, which indicates that he is a good father.

Trump 90% fucked his daugher Ivanka as well who then converts to judaism, brilliant father.

>emcel
In my day we just called them used up sluts

christ cuck

How do I get a lonely emcel gf? I just want to make her feel loved.

OP, have sex and get a job

This

You're not citing anything which could be proven. People with no biological connection to children in the household are more likely to abuse them. There is no study that indicates that number of children has any predictive function with regard to child abuse. By your metric, a man with 8 children is more likely to abuse his children than a man with one child. Thre's no evidence to show that.

And proud.

>That nose
>Those big lips
Holy shit, Americans aren't european anymore.

My emotions keep me from fucking fatties and uggos off tinder, does this make me emcel?

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 43K)

underappreciated thread. important points.

Incest is vanishingly rare outside of ethnic minorities. Given that Ivanka shows every sign of being a stable and healthy woman, the liklihood of childhood sexual abuse is very low. Victims of such are trainwrecks and obviously so.

where they ever??

Attached: mutt-americano-la-creatura-la-creatura-el-la-luz-monstruo-35549891.png (500x780, 186K)

converting to Judaism is hardly healthy...

ex-whore = cant connect to husband since psychologically she has many husbands ,

ex-whoremonger = cant connect to his kids since psychologically he has many kids

>There is no study

muf proofs! The studies are lacking for the same reasone explained here>Which will NEVER be granted, obviously.

its simply to controversial, I dont understand how can you be in such obvious denial that betas are best father you can have.

>Ivanka shows every sign of being a stable and healthy woman

she looks like a bimbo with daddy issues which should tell you something what Trump did.

Attached: trump5426529.png (550x279, 218K)

>wow she looks weird, that's my proof her dad raped her
And I wondered why I'd never heard of any great Croatian scientists.

Shut up faggot. This is far more effective because it is so true. Women actually feel this way. It is about them. Roastie sounds like “slut” which has become ineffective due to the loss of female shame, and its association with bitter betas. The emcel meme is one of pity. It shows women that we are sad for their pathetic state, and want them to be happy by being marriageable.

Saved and kekd

Attached: idk_who_this_is.jpg (893x960, 75K)

industry plant

>why I'd never heard of any great Croatian scientists.

your bad then, but either way if you werent so defensive you would admit about the obvious negative effect of whroemongering on fatherhood, but whatever, read hunter thompson or some other degenerate shit, stay bastepilled

All women submit. The only question is to who.
yeah. Child sexual abuse has been subject to a lot of study, so your theory should be fairly easy to refute/validate.
So "she looks like a bimbo" is now the same as "substance abuse issues, depression, self harm, agoraphobia and destructive behaviour." Post traumatic stress disorder has a long list of recognisable behaviours, a cllustering of which would indicate childhood trauma. But she looks like a bimbo, has a stable marriage, noticeable absence of meltdowns in public, and a career in business that does not end with spectacular failure. which is basically the same thing as PTSD. Your trying to say that Ivanka is a vicim of abuse, in spite of the fact that there is nothing, absolutely nothing to back this up, other than the fact she looks nice in a low-cut dress.

It is if your husband is Jewish, just like if a Muslim girl married a Christian man it would be healthy for her to adopt her husbands religion.

Now maybe your argument is going to be that it's not healthy or right for a Christian girl to date a Jewish guy but when you meet new people do you ask them their religion right away?

Ohhh,thats gotta sting jannie

Attached: 1561078367003.jpg (480x360, 10K)

ITT: incels who want hope

Wuz u kangz?

when will they learn?

Attached: 8476857575.png (422x509, 240K)

Good work. Spread it.

>emotions

Attached: 1561137199976.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Find love emcel

what is 'cel?
cel means celibate, as in "doesn't have sex"
therefore emcel is a retarded word to call a female

Shelf those manifestos

it dorsn't have to make sense. It just has to upset them.

>same thread
>same pictures
>same autistic leaf
Everyday is the same.

what's wrong with sanpaku? I have it and I think it looks cool

they can still find love, the job of a man is to turn a woman into his wife. If she trusts you, it can be fun.

This is degrading.

Why do you think she made him do that in public? His eternal shame is the price of three months in her company.

You guys ever see a girl from when you were younger who's one of these people now in their 30s? I had one who got real excited when she saw me and then began acting like a passive aggressive bitch the rest of the night once my gf came over. I can't believe the level of resentment in some of these women. My ex goes on episodes where she likes everything my family posts on Facebook of me and my gf and then posts self pitying depressive rants. It's painful to see that much of a lack of dignity in someone.

I can't fucking stand that cunt. Her appearance is based off of a completely drugged out, burned out sheep that has completely lost whatever makes her sentient and has become a total robotic slave to the system, and young women are fawning over it. I'd toast to any man who took that vile creature out.

What does the "em" portion stand for? Empowered? Embarrassed?

Based. Kill all emcels.

Oh, emotional huh? Neat.
>tfw off by 100

Lol