Daily reminder that nukes are FAKE

>There never was any "weapons of mass destruction
>There is no "Samson protocol"
>There is no justification for war with Iran
>Goverments do not possess the power to destroy the whole world with the press of a button.
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed, the japanese weren't allowed to speak of the event with fear of being arrested/killed in the years following the war.

If you believe in nukes you are bluepilled and this yet another revelation that exposes yet another layer of the jewish deception that we've been fed.

youtu.be/jXGsA7p4Sfs

youtu.be/PD9c29zJq3U

This is an Owen Benjamin clp (I think he's controlled opposition but legit rant nonetheless)
youtu.be/pCUw8tC02Sw

Here is a detailed blog by an engineer:
heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

Attached: 5296534-1280_936338912-nuclear-bomb-detonation.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Attached: 1559018093613.png (1000x476, 41K)

>Japan was immediately sealed off from the world by US military occupation 1945/52; no japanese citizens could travel abroad; no foreigners could visit Japan or Hiroshima and Nagasaki in particular; all journalists visiting Japan were controlled by US military authorities.

>Japanese towns 1945 were mainly wood/paper/straw, one or two floors structures with a life of 20/30 years and regularly rebuilt unless destroyed in frequent, accidental fires. Only banks and insurance companies buildings were made of concrete and stone.

>There is no legal and medical evidence for any nuclear victims anywhere. No records in Japan can confirm that 100 000+ of Japanese disappeared 6-9 August 1945 due to atomic bomb attacks or that another 100 000+ died the following months due to radioactive radiation. Only atomic bomb museums full of lies produced by propaganda experts suggest it. And of course annual memorial ceremonies, much like the holohoax that we all know was another jewish lie.

>The US spends $42 billion per year on nukes ($1.2T from 2017-2046)

Picture of Tokyo (left) and Hiroshima (right). Both were firebombed

Attached: 1560986028196.jpg (1440x600, 274K)

Attached: 1560994754283.jpg (2930x1137, 256K)

It’s all true. Nukes are 100% fake. The few mushroom clouds filmed were simply EOD’s of old munitions.

The Norwegian Nobel Committee decided to award the Nobel 2017 Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons, ICAN.
It was confusingly justified by:
"We live in a world where the risk of nuclear weapons being used is greater than it has been for a long time."
Ever heard of ICAN? It is an NGO run by a retarded 35 year old woman bomb believer - Beatrice Fihn rom an office at Geneva, Switzerland. It is financed by the CIA and the FSB.

Attached: c87197cd52891fd7a8ae62ff273a90b5.jpg (440x293, 14K)

Not modern tires, notice the rubber peeling off the rim. Also, NIGGER.

Attached: 1561040794378.jpg (388x1024, 60K)

Here's an obvious propaganda picture.

Attached: NK.gif (958x636, 187K)

Here is a fake pic from ICANs website

Attached: fakenukepic.png (1893x991, 3.97M)

It's everyone's favorite nigger. My guess is that they don't teach basic physics in that shithole country.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Do you people actually believe this nonsense?

Nukes aren’t real and it gives you pain. I was wondering how long it’d take you shills to show up.

(((Physics)))

I bet you still believe in gravity like a good goyim

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 29K)

I dunno senpai the nukes are fale crowd bring up some pretty good points.

They have zero good points at all.

Useless niggers. Shit like this is created by glow-in-the-dark-niggers to discredit us about true conspiracies. So either you glow or are too ignorant to see they do.

Attached: Namibian-genocide.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Word. Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Actually nukes are indeed fake. The Samson Option is real though, but it’s not nukes. It’s just every Jew chipping out at once and blaming the gentiles, like with Krystallnacht.

Your reasoning doesn’t make sense.

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed
What, with one massive bomb that left decades of radiation afterwards?

Nope. Not fake.

>Physics is just believing a bunch of random shit other people came up with.
Take a physics course or go back to

based schizo poster.

This shit is here to discredit us. We must be on target about something. One of these threads is scaring ((them))

Attached: 1561040004152.jpg (542x800, 41K)

This is from the city of Hiroshimas website:
>"The radiation in Hiroshima and Nagasaki today is on a par with the extremely low levels of background radiation (natural radioactivity) present anywhere on Earth. It has no effect on human bodies. ... Most of those exposed to direct radiation within a one-kilometer radius died. Residual radiation was emitted later."

Yeah they’re fake. Nukes are about as real as the holocaust.

Actually nukes are fake. Glownigger shills like you panic when people start talking about how obviously fake nukes are.

Nope. Much more real.

Yeah I've been posting this thread everyday for a while now and its always 50% shills giving zero objective arguments. They need nukes to be real to justify war with Iran.

Are you the agent that didn't know how you's work on infinity chan?

>ya sure you betcha

flag checks out, luddite
go eat radioactive dirt

all that effort for that?

The FBI’s here for sure but they don’t want you to figure out that nukes aren’t real. They thrive on fear and confusion.

Just relax, nukes aren’t real.

What is your position on the holohoax if I may ask? Would it be beneath jews to lie about possessing the ability to destroy the whole world with the press of a button?

That’s a whole new level of retardation even for pol standards

You niggers outed yourselves in that warrant of infinity chan. It goes in all fields. ((They)) are sliding the truth.

Attached: 1557932390500.jpg (500x984, 92K)

The reason all the nukes and space exploration fakes were mainly done in the 50s to 70 is because they needed shit resolution and black and white to hide the fakery. Small tvs didn't help either to see the shit job Lauriel Canyon studios did. The deathbed of the fakery was Photoshop and the internet, the lies become untenable but for the weakest of mind.

Fake as shit, much like you glowing niggers.

Attached: 1553646045349m.jpg (1024x902, 114K)

We, us, we. Suck a donkey schlomo

Oi, you got a loicence for this post?

Attached: 1561043010767.jpg (618x828, 47K)

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (304x166, 10K)

Why would jews lie about the holohoax but not about nukes?

Hows your wifes son? The worst kind of autist is a dumb autist.

I dont have a license but I bought a permit. Im only allowed 10 shitposts a week and 15 on overdraft.

It's almost pointless to try to argue with these people, they're almost worse than flat earthers. They think nukes are thermobaric weapons despite the fact that they would need to be the size of a fucking house to do the damage nukes can do.

Scared people are easier to control.

Good. I didn't want to haul you in, who am I kidding yes I did.

Attached: 1559177483654.jpg (596x628, 49K)

To any objective lurker reading this thread:
Notice how people deriding the thread never use objective arguments; its always ad hominem, arguing from authority and other logical fallacies. These people are paid to surpress this type of information on here.
Think about it yourself, if I had made a thread entitled "the moon is made out of cheese" people would've just ignored it, but now they feel the need to pile on with the insults to try and create a false consensus.

>imagine spending energy on this thread

Attached: 1551181665035m.jpg (728x1024, 116K)

I literally responded to that comment with an excerpt from the city of Hiroshimas website, declaring there is no radiation there:

I literally just wrote that I don't believe in the holocaust.

Yessiree bob! You’re first day after graduating Quantico goes like this:
>grats
>nukes ain’t real
>reptilians are
>go keep an eye on /pol

Is this you mr special agent? You slipped by double posting. That is impossible unless (((you))) glow.
Kekus maximus fo shizzle my African-American nigger

>low radiation in Nagasaki and Hiroshima
>says the same nips that said Fukushima was not leaking
Are you ignorant or just purposely lying?

Actually you’re the obvious FBI pedokike. No true conspiracy theorist believes in nukes nor are they swayed by claims that they will look bad.

Pic related isn’t chasing down pedophiles or vaulting walls to save kiddos from Israeli spy rings. She’s shit posting on the Internet between boxes of wine.

Attached: 6C5FEA94-D893-4D8E-BF11-0874EA4794D9.jpg (811x509, 98K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (280x180, 11K)

Keep up the good work mate, give them enough rope.

Nice try. Please use the "sloppy job putin" thing you used before.

‘fuck you think I’m doin?

Obviously glowing perchance?

The isotopes uranium-235 and plutonium-239 were selected by the atomic scientists because they readily undergo fission. Fission occurs when a neutron strikes the nucleus of either isotope, splitting the nucleus into fragments and releasing a tremendous amount of energy. The fission process becomes self-sustaining as neutrons produced by the splitting of atom strike nearby nuclei and produce more fission. This is known as a chain reaction and is what causes an atomic explosion.

Didn't South Africa sell their nukes to the Israelis?

Yeah that’s it. Ain’t nuttin’ goin’ down at Langley, so we on the Secret Illegal Domestic desk, after we got done takin’ shots and snortin’ that great coke y’all can’t buy but we use for money...wait...where was I ... oh right...after all that we decided to play “who’s the biggest threat?” and turns out it’s /pol.

Wow, has it ever been demonstrated to actually work? Or is it the theoretical work of jewish (((nuclear scientists)))?

But all of the evidence of that supposed happening was destroyed?

Distraction from the truth and giving clout to the myth of nukes.

You are most likely a kike as well due to blatant lack of selfawerness.

No one here knows exactly how nukes work I could say high explosives aren't real

I forgot about SA having nukes - which means Niggers now have nukes.

Anyone can go measure the radiation levels in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and conclude they're low and normal range. How do people live there otherwise and grow food there?

Reminder that the flat Earth/no nukes conspiracies are disinformation campaigns designed to make all conspiracy theorists look stupid/insane via guilt by association.

Their popularity exploded in recent years, and it's obvious that it wasn't the result of organic growth of interest in the topics.

>If you believe in nukes you are bluepilled and this yet another revelation that exposes yet another layer of the jewish deception that we've been fed.
Very clever what you did here. I'm sure everyone is going to fall for it.

Attached: 1560390550238.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Nice try chaim but explosives have a lot of proof whilst nukes have fuck all. I'd tell you what you're doing wrong if you type my name in your next post. Brainlet

It's not theoretical. This is the explosion that leveled those two Japanese cities. Uranium can even naturally go into fission . Look up Oklo Gabon natural nuclear fission.

>memeflag
Would you say the holohoax is also like flat earth? Why are you unable to argue the objective facts outlined?

They raised the level considered low or normal. Are you new to the world?

Whats up, you dont have a protocol for these questions? Get me your manager on the line.

If nukes were real then why did they lie about using them at Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Why is there no residual radiation. Argue the facts outlined in the OP, shill.

>Would you say the holohoax is also like flat earth?
Wow, you did it again.
>he calls out the kikes therefore NUKES ARENT REAL AND THE WORLD IS FLAT!
Brilliant.

Attached: 1386994195319.gif (200x200, 787K)

Oh right, almost forgot. Yeah, us Jews, you know the one’s that run the entire planet and control the weather? Yeah, the dudes who are responsible for communism and capitalism; not to mention a bunch of untermensch while simultaneously being so sneaky and unstoppable that we manage to send all y’all to die...well...pretty much whenever we feel like it are certainly notorious for being oblivious. Really. My great grandfather was just hangin’ out in Weimar one day, probably thinking about how he didn’t have enough Christian baby blood for his wife to make matzah for Shabbat, not paying any attention at all. Next thing you know he gets scooped up and shoved into Terezin. But hey, no big. That was all just a big joke anyway.

You argue in bad faith ergo you are a kike. Repent or Jesus will cut you down, synagogue of Satan.

No they didn't, stop lying Shlomo

>If nukes were real then why did they lie about using them at Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
They didn't.
>Why is there no residual radiation.
There was, for a while. It dissipates eventually.

Obvious shill is obvious, I personally don't believe in flat earth. I believe the earth is a sphere. Now respond to the objective facts outlined.

Whether or not nukes exist is irrelevant. Japan provides us proof it's more destructive to be hit by Diversity than it is to be struck by a nuclear bomb.

Redpill me on Kristallnacht

The name of God the father is YHWH. Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God. Say it with me you edomite

There is residual radiation. The Japanese are very secretive about everything. Go there with a geiger counter and see how fast you are arrested and booted.

>South Africa flag
>black ID
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1495939.png (679x427, 13K)

My point is that both "conspiracy theories" are both the result of an obvious astroturfing campaign, the latter being a much more recent example.

Lol you're a funny jew, how do you feel about all the jews that were killed by the soviet cheka? Guess they didn't teach you about those at shill camp.
Also just because jews are able to manipulate people does not mean that you are morally superior or fit to rule the world. Just look around you and you'll see plenty or reason to believe the opposite.

>(I think he's controlled opposition but legit rant nonetheless)

This is how fucking retarded you are.

>"The half-life of uranium 238 is of 4.5 billion years, while uranium 235 has a half-life of 'only' 700 million years. Though both isotopes were at the time of Earth formation equally abundant, natural uranium today consists today of 99.3% uranium 238 and only 0.70% uranium 235."
So it all just rained and blew away huh?

They raised it to 20 mSv after Fukushima.

Why won't you show your flag?

You don't think exposing one of the biggest lies in history is relevant? Didn't you go to war in Iraq supposedly over "weapons of mass destruction"?

>earth is flat
>nukes aren’t real
>we never went to the moon
>aliens are probing your anal cavities as you sleep

Attached: D6A4AD29-3924-48B2-AAD3-A9B97BEB31B8.jpg (327x346, 62K)

There's actually a quote from Hitler saying "Don't hurt a hair on the jews head.... We will solve this peacefully" after the assasination that led to the Kristallnacht, cbf to look it up and its off topic so..