CANADA IS BEYOND FUCKED

Friendly reminder that we are fucking doomed, brothers.

cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146

Attached: 1560636412739.jpg (1555x1424, 962K)

CANADA PLEASE LET ME IN PLEASE PLEASE LET ME OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING MR CANADIAN, I WILL CLEAN YOUR TOILETS AND STREETS

>cant find jobs
>every job sends out a rejection letter telling me how trillions applied and how its a compeditive process
>canadian gov, we need to fill ALL labour gaps

kek, these traitors and families need to be hunted down.

>population growth is currently 75% immigrant
>wants to push it to 100%

Having thousands of "who would want to bring a child into this world?" flashbacks from everyone I have known my whole life... we were fucking brainwashed.

A jewish directive straight from the World Jewish Congress.

You guys know that Canada is based on immigration ? :D if you are not a native then shut the fuck up

I don't see a problem. If brown people want to come here, then sticking them in the remote northern communities seems like the best option.

canada run by sex cult jews

Attached: canada jews 2.png (1415x1450, 2.56M)

Niggers in seats of power.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x213, 12K)

Canada took in the most refugees in 2018.

Attached: 2018refugees.jpg (757x876, 469K)

Spirit cooking jews like the taste of indian baby food

Attached: alex soros canada immigration.jpg (1873x1160, 280K)

And boomers call us lazy and that we need more people to buy shit, fuck them.

mmmm darker meat taste goooood

Attached: soros megan.jpg (1242x2208, 402K)

because you are an idiot. no sane person stays in these remote communities, brown or white. They might work there for a few years, until they get PR, then they are moving to the big cities to compete... GARUNTEED.

Incorrect. Canada is a nation founded by settlers, on conquered grounds. Over time, a specific culture was formed. That nation and culture is what you immigrate to.

Conquering lands and establishing settlements is not "immigration". We did not immigrate here, we took it from natives. Now foreigners are taking it from both of us.

Crawl back into the primordial soup if you're that autistic, faggot.

>canada : brown shitskin in charge of immigration - imports millions of shitskins
>UK : brown shitskin in charge of immigration - vows to import millions of more shitskins (there are sill some white children that have not been raped by pakistanis)
>Sweden : nigger in charge of history - recycles metal viking artifacts.

I am beginning to notice a pattern. They are not even using white people as shabbos goyim anymore.

pic related

Attached: 1559848869307.jpg (960x919, 117K)

I wouldn't call hokey and poutine a culture.

Amazing how people think that "lol one human race" shit still. Oh look white people have race bias yet you never see people talk about blacks having one when its more obvious.

Soorry Brazilians aren't diverse enough.

This.

>sports are not culture
>food is not culture
K
Looks like culture is a myth.

well they can stick them there but they won't stay. that's how it usually goes.

Whenever Whites build a nice nation, shitskins will come.

Attached: 882387AD-3B06-4283-9B08-F513023ABF5C.png (623x479, 285K)

yea my family came here in the 1690s lol

Hahahaha Canada is done for. I'm ashamed to call them our colony.

Importing brazilians won't be so much different from importing Africans huehuehue...

Attached: 1561155516440[1].jpg (1600x1067, 407K)

GG no re

>picnics
>bike rides
>skateboarding
>camping
>street hockey
>watching tv
>video games
>hide and seek
>going to the mall
Not culture. Only grass skirts and smearing feces on your face is culture according to our jewish overlords.

that's like judging an american by posting a pic of the niggest nig in Detroit you can't do that LET ME OUT AAAAAAAAHHHH

You're an african country sopa de macaco maybe wakanda one day.

> pic related the african diaspora

Attached: african-diaspora-20101[1].png (781x467, 23K)

All br*wnoids effectively only want to go to the big cities but the government will try to throw them at small places. It's gonna be pretty interesting.

Most of the cities it listed are small towns. Like you said they will just migrate to the big cities. Hopefully what will happen is that people will get a taste on how horrible the situation is before they move to the inner citys.

Why do you think I want to leave you FAGGOT LARDASS

Welp, good thing I still have my Polish passport.
The problem with this kind of mad immigration scheme is that there will be more people than potential market growth can provide with jobs. How many cabs and corner kebab shops do we need?

Attached: poprawny herb polski.png (474x561, 66K)

>Be Canadian
>All white in the 90's.
>News agencies praising how wonderful Canada is, all white families, wonderful schools, healthcare and all
>2019
>Less than 50% whites now
>Food prices sky rocketing, most Canadians can't afford food anymore
>Homes and rent sky rocketing because the chinks own most of Canada
>Healthcare in disarray because it's packed full of shitskins
>Government that doesn't care about what's going on, accuses everyone that complains as hate speech and racism.
>Trans and gays all over the fucking place

In less than two decades, you've dropped to Detroit levels.

Is it still safe for Canadians in British Columbia deep in the forest?

Attached: 1557560808442.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

And want to go to another country that's getting blacked?

Attached: 400[1].jpg (465x400, 144K)

I bet the game is going to be simple. Either accept free housing and gibs in a small town or you're on your own.

Our PM said it was nazi propaganda that whites were being killed in Africa and refused white refugees.

Are you a cute dickgirl?

As opposed to WHERE having a Br*zilian passport is a death sentence

Newfie? My family came here to Newfoundland back then too brother!

Lets face it Canada knew what they were getting. How can you save a people that vote for their own demise?

He will meet his day in Hell.

By removing democracy. People have shown they can not have the responsibility of freedom when they commit racial suicide like this so they an smoke weed.

The majority of western Europeans value free will and "choice" over survival. The same way they value fairness and equality while everyone else practices nepotism and gets ahead. I'm sorry to say that there's zero chance of democracy going away unless some sort of huge happening occurs. Plus, what do we replace it with anyway?