HAVE SEX

I was 16.

And it changed nothing.

I remember walking home that same day. 'Wow vaginas are far more muscly than I previously imagined', but deep down I knew that I had crossed the Rubicon.

The unhappiness that clouded my mind until that point was yet to disappear. Sex would fix everything I thought (it was a Trump/Obama of sorts).

It. Did not.

And here I am.

Have sex by all means. But it won't change anything.

Attached: Düp.png (500x529, 26K)

I've had sex plenty of times. the first time was when I was 18. the last time was three days ago.

I'm still mad about the same things I've always been mad about. having sex doesn't really change that.

Attached: giphy.gif (388x268, 2M)

Of course not. Sex changes nothing. It's an urge, you get off, and it goes away. There's nothing more to it. The only ones who are promoting it such are REAL virgins and used up roasties who are projecting their previous sexual promiscuity onto others.

op is a kike in all fields.

Attached: 1491369548059.jpg (605x694, 487K)

Having sex with someone you don’t love is pointless

You're not wrong OP. I manwhored for ages, sexiest bitch I ever had was a Philippino chick that was like 5 foot and the most unimaginably hot I Asian I never thought I'd have the chance to fuck. Finished. And felt no different. Came to realization that sex before marriage and not for the purpose of procreation is utterly pointless and leads to a vapid and worthless existence

Sex is a temporary reprieve from the hell that is life. For one moment, a divine release engulfs the souls. A thousand suns warms the body and a million years of anguish and toil disappear with one breathe. What follows is bliss. Short lived and glorious but bliss. Hard earned and alleviating but bliss. Grueling and exhausting but bliss. Sweaty and sticky but bliss. As quick as it comes it is gone. As profound the joy is deep the reality. The hell awaits after it is gone.

Have sex. But know that.nothing changes..

I've had sex.
Gonna be father soon.
It can change a lot if you fuck up lol

This is the only answer in this thread that is worth something

Having sex outside of marriage is a sin. Don't do it. You can also get sexually transmitted diseases that will forever haunt you. Wait until marriage.

>Have sex by all means.
This is what your boomer parents did. How did that influence the culture for their children aka (You)?

virginity is a virtue that's why jews hate it

My body is clean but my soul is tainted.

Go outside.

HAVE
KIDS

Doesnt change anything, unless you have a kid of course. Feels good to nut in a girl while staring into her eyes.

Tell that to a homeless person.

Unironically good pasta

Attached: Destroy All of Humanity. It Can't Be Regenerated. - Vol.2 Chapter 7_ Our Training Arc - 30.jpg (976x1400, 280K)

>A leaf actually made a decent post
Nice get

Best girl I ever f'ed was a Paisa

Sex without love is like a car without gas. It's fun to look at every once in a while, but it's empty and useless.

Im circumcised and my dick always fucking hurts after having sex

Have good sex.

Of course everyone with a brain knows that. Only people whose only value steem from sex say that unironically.

for men, sex is just a release and moment of pleasure that may or may not result in a legacy.
for women, sex is the same--but it is also a source of power.
so having meaningless sex doesnt change anything for men really--but its a big deal for women if they can use it to extract resources and manipulate men to do their bidding.

Being good at sex is a retarded quality.

>reeeeee stop focusing on sex
>lol k
>reeeeee incel why you no want sex

100% this
Makes shit WAAAAAY better

L-ove?

Attached: C2E0EB6E-25BE-4D79-B7F7-CF1CBD2BC47E.jpg (279x400, 31K)

I've been having sex since I was 16. I've never been outside of a relationship for more than 4 months. I'm 34 and married now.

It literally changes nothing.

Yeah bro, it's p nutty
You can tell when there's passion between two people, and if you're the dude it makes the woman way more submissive

I dunno man

Being with an actual woman, even if I dont know or love her, still seems way better than nutting into a sock

Virgins are losers and their political opinions don't matter. Period.

Attached: 1560819041867.jpg (1280x1058, 109K)

Anyone who honestly cares about having sex or not having sex on some sort of emotional, existential level is a fucking child.

Focus on fucking improving yourselves and on nothing else, cunts. Everything else is subsiduary and will come to you if you attain mastery over your self.

Source;- I lost my virginity at 28 and this only occured after I read a fuckload, ate well and lifted weights. But most importantly, I became a man FIRST

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT POINT, CUNTS?

YOU BECOME A MAN FIRST

YOU BECOME A MAN PRIOR TO HAVING SEX

REMEMBER THESE WORDS LIKE NOTHING ELSE, THEY WILL LIGHT YOUR WAY

Attached: evola fucking do it.jpg (677x960, 205K)

Yeah but its not the sex but the physical maifestation of that love for someone you love that makes it feel much better. Like spooning afterwards or having someone slowly massage you till you fall asleep.

What is the name for this thick, gorgeous haircut?
Latfro?

oof. your parents kiked you i'm sorry bro

Attached: 1481519872581.jpg (1536x1152, 233K)

You're still poor as fuck cuzz

user I------------

Have gay sex.

I had sex five minutes ago. I'm pretty chill right now, faggot.

I'm a solicitor