Food for thought

Food for thought

Attached: 1559595320830m.jpg (1024x972, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/1994-nyc-vs-gentrified-nyc-fight.716073/
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But that is already happening.

And all of these problems would go away if niggers quit being niggers

Like Rhodesia in 1999

social media was a mistake

White Man Bad

oh right I forgot that white people never get killed

Have sex

so she believes in mistreatment of south african white farmers?

niggers should stop committing crimes if they don't want to go to jail

She's such a good person

Is that a challenge

Not a problem for me. I'm white and I live in LA, so I know what it is like to be oppressed by the brown tyranny.

Oh look yet another thotter screenshot of the exact same thing as the last 100 thotter screenshots.
You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

I hope someone kills you

implying no white man has ever been killed just because he was white

Attached: 1559740730873.jpg (293x236, 30K)

have sex

No more white people means the Chinese will grind niggers into fertilizer.

quick reminder

Attached: racism.jpg (792x456, 40K)

I hope every leaf poster gets raped and murdered

MK Ultra is alive and well. MK ultra was designed to be like Dominos. One incident leads to the next. One false flag, leads to another.

This bitch is literally begging for some large, muscled Scandinavian to come dominate her and put her back in her place.

>look mom, I did a mass reply again

That description doesn't fit a narrative. Ergo, it isn't accurate.

especially never killed by niggers. Not once has that happened in the history of the USA.

Attached: 1556255420040.png (500x703, 174K)

white grandmas have died in knockout games but who cares

Have her walk through a ghetto in saint Louis or New Orleans. See if she thinks whites can’t be attacked

She’s right only neo Nazis would disagree

Seething child.

even me?

Attached: 1558031971408.png (363x296, 136K)

It happens in the US
Just because of the color of their skin, and they gentrify slums, some blacks are attacking whites.
thecoli.com/threads/1994-nyc-vs-gentrified-nyc-fight.716073/

Attached: EBE5E8AF-CC0D-4D33-8922-FF48FE60261E.jpg (780x438, 118K)

Uh.... has she been living under a rock for the past 10 years?
White people are attacked, killed, stabbed, abused, unfairly treated in the court of law, judged, mocked, etc, unprovoked, just because of the colour of their skin.
Look at Sweden, look at the UK, look at all of Europe. White people are attacked, robbed, raped, murdered, and tortured every day. If a white person is assaulted by a migrant and reports the crime. Not only does the non-white migrant not get punished, but the white person who was attacked goes to jail for 'racism'.
A little white girl got raped and murdered by a gang of migrants, and the court let them off with no punishment because 'thats their culture', and yet if a white person raises concerns about that fact that we're being raped and murdered, we're called a 'racist' or a 'Nazi', and have our public image ruined. Everything she described is happening RIGHT NOW, and when we point out that we're the victims of racism, the media says we can't be because we're white.

Simple divide and conquer technique. The fact is cops harass all civilians regardless of race. In 99% of my encounters with cops I've been talked down to and disrespected. The difference is niggers get mouthy when it happens to them which escalates the situation. I've learned to swallow my pride in these situations because the cop will always hide behind the badge. The best way to deal with cops is in society. A good example would be about a month ago my son came home with an invite to a schoolmates birthday party (hes in 4th grade). Knowing the other kids father is a cop I told my son I'll take him out fishing with a friend instead because we dont associate with police. He was so pumped to go fishing he didnt care less about the party and told the kid the next day that our family "doesn't hang out with cops". I'm still proud of him for that.

Attached: 62307225_885061531832528_7228933964990251008_n.jpg (403x537, 37K)

the irony of her post and her inability to see it infuriates me. and im a nigger.

based and good fatherpilled.

Based white queen.

Attached: kill-all-whites1[1].jpg (568x379, 52K)

>the Irish were treated perfectly when they arrived

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

Supposedly their wife's potential infidelity is a sore spot for all zogbots who are away in uniform.

I think you're right, niggers are very peaceful and white people are just slaughtering them left and right

Interesting how ALL of these things are happening to whites all of over the world. Our race is done. Deal with it. If you hate yourself for being white then go kill yourself you cunt. Don't drag other people with you.

I hope someone kills you because you are a waste of oxygen and a disappointment to your parents.

>1919: Let's let women vote. Certainly they can be logical, capable citizens.
>2019:

Banging a cops wife would be hysterical. Word of advice tho, make sure the cop is from at least a couple towns over and make sure you have a camera running if you're driving through "their town". That shit could get messy. I support the idea though.

She should check out the fbi crime statistics.

>mass reply
>expect not to be called a faggot
there is no just cause for mass-replying

Stop projecting.
Except when you are rounding up the kiddies before they go to bed.

no, there is literally no just cause

>thot thoughts
not even once. ahh

Attached: 1533462792033.jpg (749x800, 166K)

I hope someone kills you because you are a waste of oxygen and a disappointment to your parents, as well as being an obvious closeted homosexual. Your peers, if you had any, would not respect you.

it really is. It made me hate niggers, jews and everyone else because it showed me what the majority of them are thinking.

funny because everything this whore said is actually happening to white people. How do we cure retards?

It's getting close to your bedtime.

get married emcel

and the poles. forget about all those polish jokes you heard as a kid.

Here's the problem: She said "unprovoked", which is going to be her get out of jail free card. Because now every time a whiter person get's attacked or mocked for the colour of their skin, she can say that's it's because we live in a white supremacist society so therefore his whiteness provoked the attack. Nothing you can show her will convince her that she is wrong.

I hope someone kills you because you are a waste of oxygen and a disappointment to your parents, as well as being an obvious closeted homosexual. Your peers, if you had any, would not respect you. On top of this, the only thing you will ever accomplish in your life is raping a child. You may have already done it, or you may be planning it right now, but you are absolutely going to rape a child. This is obvious to anyone who interacts with you.

>Fucking Cuck Post
>Nigger exposed
I got pulled over the other day. Young white police officer. Wanted to tell me I only had one brake light working. My inspection is also 18 months over due(fuck the DMV) but my other shit was good. I was polite, thanked him, and was respectful. No ticket. Told him thank you and to have a good night and then went and bought new lights to replace them. They are people, don't act like a nigger and they won't treat you like one.

Attached: 1555469591204.jpg (968x1024, 553K)

How antisemitic of her
Truly worse than hitler

>Food for thought

Attached: niggggg.jpg (596x532, 84K)

Niggers target whites for racial attacks and crimes more than any other race.

Attached: lampblak-34e2dd60f175261bb0313d9cd649f277.jpg (725x831, 103K)

expand your horizon.

Attached: attack2.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

>they are people
Exactly. That's why I reject them in society. People are social animals and dont like being ostracized. Even when cops puff up with their "muh thin blue line" and "sometimes there's justice, and sometimes there just us" bullshit lines, they know that their "brothers" are really just work friends. All that bullshit goes away once you retire or quit. It's why cops have such high suicide rates. I'm not going to be nice to a politicians errand boy just because the badge comes off. They made their choice. You can stay mad over it but I'm going to keep raising my family right.

Attached: 1559185583677.jpg (730x895, 196K)

There are religions (or nations?)
Whose toes curl in sweet 'ticipations
While nurturing thought o'
Some other folks' slaughter
And planning their earthly damnations

Have a sheckel good goy

>mom
You are clearly either not British or a massive retard

>1

>dumbshit white gender-nigger
>those likes/retweets

At this point I want to defect to China and help them conquer the West.

Whites are pretty much facing all this unprovoked. You got lower-middle class whites who certainly haven't benefited from their alleged white privilege, forced to live in the same neighborhood as nigs and getting robbed, attacked and killed just because they're white. You have liberal judges letting these nig offenders off with probation or just freeing them entirely citing police brutality, racism, or some other bullshit circumstance about why some gudboi nig grew up to be a savage monster. Meanwhile, the white victim remains dead, maimed or otherwise deprived of what little they have.

Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

sage

Await further instruction.

>until
Someone send that roastie some news and worldstar links showing it's all been happening for years now.

Let's all go to Haiti.

You're alright fren

>until white people are... judged, mocked etc, unprovoked, just because of the colour of their skin
>until
>until
Reminder that (at least a third of) white women while necessary for the survival of the white race are the most privileged retards on the planet. Literally so sheltered because their men have provided them with the best and benefiting from the fact that EVERYONE wants to fuck them has made them live in a reality where they don't even comprehend these things and think that "this is just how life is." Like the child of a billionaire who is so detached from the real world that they're genuinely confused when they hear that there are people who didn't grow up with maids and monthly vacations to Europe.

Attached: White Female Pawns.jpg (800x800, 111K)

>It's ok to be white.

Heh, you're kidding right? Sit down Paco.

>It's OK to be white.

What's this? What have white peeps ever done for you?

>IT IS FUCKING OK TO BE WHITE!!!!

SHUT UP! YOU FOOL!!! KYS YOU FUCKING BEANER!!!

Attached: 1548837360467.gif (456x240, 2.2M)

Sage this shill thread.

Nigs are a different species

dumb pollack jokes were a thing here too. What happened to that?

She unironically has a very valid point.

what a traitor to the race lmao
either an attention seeker or just wants a nigger to bang her

Yes she has been living under a rock called mainstream feeds.

We are aware because we seek out information. Most normies passively intake what is put in front of them and do not dig any deeper than that while believing they are fully informed.

Manipulation by omission and amplification of narrative building information is Jewish media marketing 101.

It's the former. They don't need to go to Twitter to find some black guy to bang them. Two minutes on Tinder and she'd have half of the roster of the closest pro football team wanting to come over and she's only about a 5/10.

Stupid white nigger bitch never heard of south afrika lmao

Smdh dum bitch

There are no bigger racists on this planet than niggers.

I can show her the business end of a forty five

racism
>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
I think she's retarded in her reasoning but her outcome is probably valid. The violence done to whites is because of the self perceived inferiority of the blacks and the superiority of the whites.

I hope her wish comes true. I want to see photos of her shot, attacked, killed, stabbed, abused, unfairly treated, mocked body in all it's gory repose.

Attached: 1561070497826.jpg (415x600, 58K)

How about blown up in Mecca by dynamite, the barbery slave trading and the racist niggers that kill rob and rape us whites.
Yes niggers are racist, and its okay to not like niggers for that reason alone.

The Internet is the greatest mind-control weapon in the history of the world. It has allowed Jews to enslave the minds of the masses within just two decades. And allowed them to massively accelerate globalism and setup the rapid destruction of the white race.

>1 post by this ID
Stop responding to the same slide thread. Posted dozens of times.

Attached: SlideThread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

All of those things have happened to white people, so this is just another dumb cunt. Surprise surprise.

It's the shit test.

> Guys come check out my 10000th muh jooos thread instead

Niggers and muzzies are killing whites “unprovoked” at an alarming rate.

You didn't even read what the thread is about. Takes literally 3 seconds to read a sentence. Gen Z is doomed

Yep

Attached: 1538996670497.jpg (951x637, 84K)

wrong

allowing non white males to use social media was a mistake

>ugggh I NEED my attention fix

Go suck Trudeau's cock

15 minutes in Uganda she’d be a tasty snack for the locals.

It's just bones! How is anyone supposed to eat this you donkey!?

Attached: chef-gordon-ramsay.jpg (600x325, 37K)