What did he say?

What did he say?

Attached: Belgium France.png (568x706, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtu.be/BSkUq-3JF3M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quenelle_(gesture)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieudonné_M'bala_M'bala
youtu.be/LAWuVy0QW18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That guy is pretty based

The elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. Read through this thread, it's all there...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Attached: holohoax laws.jpg (1448x1260, 324K)

Dieudo is an absolutely based shitskin.
He started out as a lefty, even competed in elections with the sole goal of defeating the right wing party front national.
He then did a comedy sketch where he dressed up as an israeli terrorist and reaped a shitstorm that redpilled him on the jews.
He's unironically far right now and Jean Marie LePen is the godfather for his daughter.
Stupid lefties created this "monster" themselves.
Seriously, read up on his lofe story. It's fascinating.
His stand up shows are funny as hell (yes i'm fluent in french). No comedian made me laugh as hard as he did.

Also check his song "shoananas"

Europe is lost.

Attached: 1561150481364.jpg (640x895, 129K)

Your pic related shows the cityhall of my city, Freiburg im Breisgau, It's a green liberal hellhole and only a nuke can cure it

How are the Muslims tolerating LGBT flags?

Depends on their relative numbers.
In general public they dont act up and walk by with their fists clenched in rage in their pockets but go to an area with a higher than average percentage of muslims and they become openly hostile.
It will be funny when pride parades meet sharia parades

One of the most based public figure in France.

Attached: TheQuenelle-Dieudo.png (640x360, 312K)

youtu.be/BSkUq-3JF3M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quenelle_(gesture)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieudonné_M'bala_M'bala

Attached: Dieudonne-Quenelle.jpg (1024x690, 120K)

Very old video when he was still invited on TV shoes. BTW, you cannot avoid Jews in France. They're every-fucking-where.
youtu.be/LAWuVy0QW18

>not even niggers are safe
If he was a jew, he wouldn't have been jailed.

Attached: GLR on the real boss.png (377x1120, 110K)

in the early 2000s he did a skit on an Israeli settler. a few days later he had no access to any TV sets. He has refused to get down to fours and since then he has been doing shows that stand out independantly.

>not in court for the verdict.
typical lazy nigger.

Attached: 22_02272.png (451x334, 260K)

It's a well known fact that muslims are anti-Semites.

I had a few paki colleagues, they love Hitler there. I would say that Pakistan is the most anti-Semite culture in the world, even the girls. There is no restriction on anti Semitism there, they grow up in this culture.

Appreciate the info, had no idea who he was.

That's fucked
>inb4 but user he said anti white things too!!!!
dont @ me with your faggotry

Based black man

Cool story bro, but he is not a muslim.

>What did he say?
Fuck white crackers!
All whites need to have their skin pealed off and dipped in acid!
Whites are literal demons that deserve to burn in hell for all eternity!
>And what he was arrested for:
Israel may not be the best country on the planet.

>jailed for saying a mean thing
lel, leftoids are an embarrassment to the human race

Attached: 1560126850187.jpg (592x841, 60K)