Can we stop pretending that Poland is like other Eastern European states?

You can exclude Poland from the "West" but lets stop pretending that Poland is together with "Eastern Europe". Poland is one level above the rest of Eastern Europe, it was developing similarly to a country like Spain. It has its university since the Middle Ages and it produced countless humanists, researchers and such. They weren't as popular as Western, but nevertheless they existed and were of polish stock.

Here are examples of alchemists and physicians:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sendivogius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maciej_Miechowita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Petrycy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech_Oczko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Syrenius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_of_Łowicz

geographers/travellers/missionaries:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_of_Stobnica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Wapowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcin_Kromer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michał_Boym
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Mikołaj_Smogulecki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrius_Rudamina

I don't want to spam with philosophers, writers or theologians, so just one example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martinus_Smiglecius

They were writing either in polish or in latin. Can anybody from Bohemia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Serbia etc show me similar people in similar numbers? I mean, come on.

Attached: EasternEuropeMap.jpg (500x500, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpiO5bssC2Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech_Oczko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ SARMATIANS N SHIEEEEEEET

Shut up jew lover

And you're women are traitorous whores

>They were writing either in polish or in latin. Can anybody from Bohemia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Serbia etc show me similar people in similar numbers? I mean, come on.
ok, this is epic
OP confirmed polish retard

Let’s pretend that you aren’t a bunch of niggers who live on gibs from the EU.

Attached: 6C7C97E9-3DA6-41F2-BC5E-6C4796184702.png (784x603, 82K)

why dont you guys just start calling yourselves middle european

Empires rise and fall. Cultures fade and wither. Civilizations crumble. Civilization rise. Today, I can say with great pleasure that Poland is the new stronghold of European civilization. Poland will carry the torch to greatness. Poland will, for a lack of better words, usher in a new European renaissance like never before seen. Let us all celebrate no matter if Dutch, French, German, British, Swedish or Italian. Poland is the new future of Europe. Cheers, to everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpiO5bssC2Y

Attached: Cheers.jpg (958x961, 196K)

>ok, this is epic
>OP confirmed polish retard
you don't understand what I meant you retard in a silly round hat. I meant that writing in own national language was a competition about honour and prestige in Europe back in the days, when latin was losing popularity, and I meant that Poland, just like Italy, France, England switched to its own language around the same time, as opposed to Eastern Europe.

Let's also not forget how Poland is not a legitimate country and should just be a part of Sweden

But if we disassociate Poland from the east, it wouldn't be fair to not do the same to Lithuania, and we can't have that, so no.

>it wouldn't be fair to not do the same to Lithuania
Lithuania is a fake country of peasants

the polish are my christian brothers
t.englishman

Why is Czech republic there? The only Slavic in it comes from you guys. Austria is barely farther west.

What the fuck are you talking about? Besides poland's innate instinct to suck foreign cock (i.e. Rome) - Eastern Europe was in large not part of Latin influence.

Vernacular was peasant tier form of communication. Only the aristocracy / clergy / and the learned spoke and wrote in Latin (a more refined and indicatively prestigious language). So the fact that, as you say, Poland used their own vernacular to record literature is a sign that your country was one of the fastest declining countries in all of Europe.

pic related I think is a much better representation of your fantasy

Attached: resizeDSC_0124--ISO 500.jpg (640x425, 192K)

mutt from coalburning world capital talking about traitorous whores, lmao

>So the fact that, as you say, Poland used their own vernacular to record literature is a sign that your country was one of the fastest declining countries in all of Europe.
Dude, then it means that countries like England, France, Italy, Spain, Germany were declining as well.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech_Oczko
Prague had a university 16 before Krakow and Czech literature is about as old Polish. You're not special.

Pls explain what you're going on about. Those countries didn't start recording history or widely using their vernacular for a long count of years. Do a google search: France didn't write anything using their vernacular up until the mid 1300s

Do you have any of their works in Latin? I can't read polish but I can read Latin at least.

>and Czech literature is about as old Polish
nope. I mean they might have several texts, but not too many, Czechs didn't develop culture in own language

>Pls explain what you're going on about. Those countries didn't start recording history or widely using their vernacular for a long count of years.
but they started around 16. century, like Poland. Italy was ahead of everybody because they started in 14. century already I think.