How do we stop White on White crime in Japan?

How do we stop White on White crime in Japan?

Attached: weeb assault.webm (540x540, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOANF-iIgqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confused. Are they gay lovers?

Is this the worst example? A little bit of punching, Fight goes outdoors, shop isn't trashed, nobody goes to the hospital or is killed, I don't see the problem.

What the fuck is a 30yo guy, who looks like a marine, doing in a maid cafe?

Story?

talked shit about his waifu irl

t. Gaijin

I mean, two white dudes lightly tapping each other on the shoulders and hugging each other certainly beats niggers throwing each other around the store and breaking shit and bleeding everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=TOANF-iIgqc

okay, that's an embarrassment.....

the most gay fight i've ever seen in my entire life hands down

Make sure you pay for alcohol first at the door before going in

>amazing now japanese will think whites are subhumans
>tfw I realize I don't care what filthy insectoids think about me

Attached: ss.jpg (330x357, 19K)

did they rape him at the end??/

Imagine getting your ass kicked in a anime store

Same reaction

This is what happens when you say Asuka is better than Rei.

Lol wyt boi cant knockout

kek

>mudder help, mudder help
>MUDDERRRR
>MUDDDDDEEERRRR
literally sounds like a retard

Attached: downsyndrome.jpg (460x347, 20K)

>place head in opponent's ass
>hug the legs
>violence, speed, momentum
literally the perfect form

You sure he's not saying "matte” which means "wait"?

They both are dressed like retards. Shamefur dispray all the way around

White people need to get the fuck out of japan now. So does anyone who is not japanese. I like it too but japan is NOT for you.

yeah some of it sounded more like slurred japanese to me.

nope clearly sounds like he's crying for mommy. he's either mentally ill or retarded

Attached: 1548183798382.png (1189x810, 977K)

Acting like a bunch of white niggers

It's funny because when this happens in Japan it's 99% of the time drunk Aussie bogans there for skiing/snowboarding, sorry nips I would support a bogan export ban too.

It's really bad in Niseko which is one of the main big skii resorts, they have a couple of overpriced bars and the Aussies are always getting fucking trashed and making an embarrassment of themselves. The worst part is after they are done they come down to one of the little Onsen in town, imagine you have just had an awesome day ripping up the best powder on the planet, are sore as fuck. You strip down, get in the onsen, it's all peaceful ànd silent with only a few old jap men relaxing, snow two feet high stacked around the pool, then BAM. 20 drunk ass bogans show up and fill the pool up shouting at each other and getting all rowdy drinking the vending machine beer from the poolside and chucking the cans into the snow.

>Mfw exchanging looks with the old jap dudes trying to apologise non verbally for my countrymen

i like how he pushes him away like "no, no, no, this is for his own good"

English teacher refused to pay for his beer so he started attacking the waiter. Notice how the waiter still tried to hold on to him once he tried leaving the place.

He's drunk and speaking very basic Japanese.

待て、待て

Whites should be eradicated

asians are weak. next time they should bring 30 cops to catch one white guy.

>Expecting an American to be cultured.

Lol I couldn't imagine being so weak that throwing punches down at someone doesn't do damage to them.

lol how he tried to bite them at 0:32

The vaccines people get before they go overseas are full of shit that can make you nuts. And that's before you talk about the yellow fever pills, the total mind fuck of day where night should be, motion sickness pills, and pure culture shock.

Attached: reactionimage.jpg (524x411, 49K)

Are whites the niggers of Asia?

If these were American cops there'd be a lot more punches coming from the cops

Then he killed the jap and left for his home, where his underaged qt kawaii jap gf was anxiously waiting for him

Attached: Ladyboy.jpg (1704x1280, 1.19M)

Yes

They are the adored demigods of Asia.

>Gaijin fighting in gaijin bar
And?

That's in the US or Canada because there is no way those spergs would ever leave the country or even spend time outside.

Who are nigger of Africa? Chinks?

the niggers of africa are niggers

When it comes to africa, "ricing" is the new "bleaching"

Attached: Jearous brack boi.jpg (716x954, 330K)

KUNG PAOD

if the watched the video, the guy is french you uncultured beaner

Banime

Attached: Ultra+rare+smug+anime+girl+if+youre+reading+this+youve_56cff8_5818425.jpg (229x220, 10K)

what is that chad doing at a weeb club?

closet weeb?

Attached: 181118 아이즈원(IZONE) 대구 팬싸인회(fan sign event end) 끝 멘트 O' My! Dance-GZ2_ (530x744, 2.67M)

Fucking based! Fuck gookmoot! Fuck nips!

Attached: 1552748702676.png (1275x813, 77K)

>English teacher refused to pay for his beer
No, there's got to be more to this story. But what? What happened for this guy Japanese guy to start grabbing the White guy around the legs? I can't imagine the White guy ordering a beer and then refusing to pay for it.

I was going to ask, is this White guy Canadian? But then I looked at the Adidas track suit, and that's a dead give away that he's a European douche bag.

Whites are the niggers of japan

Weebs are chads.

Attached: tggg.jpg (681x440, 31K)

I own a business and land the deal with it faget

whites are truly the niggers of japan

I'll get out of Japan when you do mutt imperialist.