How could they do this??

Congrats, Jow Forums, your President is now responsible for the deaths of millions of people who just want a better life. Are you happy??

Attached: WhatOutWorldHasComeTo.jpg (1079x878, 346K)

Fuck you and fuck them. I'm happy my city is on the list.

List??

If Trump actually does it and deports a few of these shitskins then my vote hasn't been totally wasted.

Post the in-store prices
I bet you haven't eaten meat since your mom

>President is now responsible for the deaths of millions of people who just want a better life. Are you happy??
Yes, but only a little. I'll be actually happy when every single spic, even "legal" and "white" spics, are CLEANSED from the country my direct ancestors created by fighting in the American Revolutionary War. Hispanics have NO PLACE in America's future.

We will get rid of them all one way or another.
I wish San Diego was on the list but it's not. S A D.

Attached: really_big_mistakes.jpg (560x488, 200K)

Cant wait for the deportations to start! Hopefully after a few the rest scatter like roaches. #TimesUp

Attached: 2543679D-A11D-44DC-9AC1-EE6C7A62807C.jpg (2017x1728, 396K)

When can Americans put money towards the "deportation catapults"?

Attached: trebuchet.jpg (538x404, 74K)

I am vegan.

Not yet but almost

a lot of them will just cross the border to canada.

Attached: 2018refugees.jpg (757x876, 469K)

Trump isn’t going to do anything, he’ll cuck out at the last minute and allow the shitskins to come in.

The amount they will deport isn't even a drop in the bucket of how many are being let in. Even if they were to start deporting 100000 a month it for a 20years it wouldn't be enough. That is the absolute state of weimerica

Why is every problem blamed at trump with leftists?

Have you ever gone to Los Angeles and see first hand what liberal Marxism has introduced?

Mass homelessness
Unemployment
Debts
Ridiculous taxes

You should shut the fuck up leaf if you don’t know half the shit SoCal has to put up with

they are only going after the ones who have had a court date, were told they would be deported and skipped out on deport day

Can you afford not to be, really?

>SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY

Attached: SUNDAY.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Yes you autistic leaf.

sage sage sage

Attached: 1558475385113.png (884x728, 128K)

>Thinking Amuttica is a better life.
The absolute state of leaf posting.

>Jacksonville not on the list

Of fucking course not, they're just looking for Mexicans, not poos, slavs, or flips

>Nationwide
>10 cities
Wtf better be 10 cities per week

Attached: 1560642815649.jpg (1638x2048, 456K)

Target only sanctuary cities/states, and let local police help in the places that haven't passed such laws.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Yeah, that looks like TJ.
I got off Revolution Avenue one time and smelled something good. An old woman was roasting some meat on a garbage can lid over charcoal.
It was in front of some kind of butcher shop and they had carcasses stretched out in the cracked plate glass display window, they were either goats or retrievers.

That's up to them. If they'd rather die than leave when they had three years of warning, too bad.

I don't get it, what do you consider a migrant? If you are a citizen, you are not a migrant anymore and I think green card users are also safe. Who are afraid or concern about this?

Who's making popcorn, Jow Forums? Let's watch the president take our country back. America is for Americans!

Alvarado and 8th, by McArthur Park, actually

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 7.44.52 PM.png (1919x1055, 2.94M)

How long before some uppity shitskin fires on an ICE agent and we hear headline after headline about the poor "totally not economic migrant" dindu and didn't deserve to die when he has 8 kids to feed (5 of them child slaves)

>only 10 cities
No

Yes I am happy

Attached: 1B71A81D-AD35-4B89-9FEC-38104866D9CE.jpg (586x440, 59K)

SEND THEM ALL BACK REEE

Attached: 43A32EAD-4647-45B7-B584-CA586E38D750.jpg (487x423, 11K)

You have to start some where

good lord