Could somebody please explain to me how this isnt bald-faced facism?

Could somebody please explain to me how this isnt bald-faced facism?

Attached: 1561160374306m.jpg (1024x575, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/armed-militias-pledge-to-fight-for-fugitive-oregon-gop-lawmakers-at-any-cost
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammon_Bundy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N

I

I don’t think militias were allowed under fascism.

What's going on here? This looks interesting. Could somebody make a thread about this who's not Canadian?

Political self-defense is not a crime.

Based militias

Miltia's are a joke, if you think they are gonna do shit, you're in for a ride.

>fascism
Where the fuck do you see any fascism this international communism idiot

I thought that something like this happened with the Democrats in Wisconsin during a governer election I think in 2012

Wtf

The fuck is going on?

Democrats trying to pass a law. They have a majority, but the rules say they need enough republicans to be present to have a quorum to allow them to pass the law. The Republicans fled and refused to give them that quorum. Dem governor claims she has the power to force them to attend the legislature to rubber-stamp her agenda at gunpoint. If there is any justice in the world the centrists will stop being such utter dipshits and realize dems are the fascists, but honestly it's hard to hope at this point.

The law itself scraps cars made before 2009, which will guy the used car industry. Ironically of course this fucks over poor people and young people, who vote Democrat, and who will then cry about how they deserve a shiny-ass new car because the used car industry is fucked as a result of supporting democrats who support dumb bullshit like this (with the great irony being that obongo did this a decade ago and at this point it's clear that dems are basically chinese puppets).

republican senators fleeing the state because they don't like a bill. Honestly fuck them. It was Roosevelt who pushed to protect our environment yet these stooges fucking forgot that.

Being compelled to vote is not the same as being held at gunpoint. God forbid they do the job they are paid to do. It's an environmental protection bill.

The Democrats did the same thing in about 10 years ago. IN that state soooo

>Elected to serve the public
>Refuse to serve in your official capacity and flee so that you can't be held accountable
>Cry about injustice
The sad part is that the cuckservatives wouldn't even have the balls to start a manhunt if the positions were reversed. This is unironically the correct response to the treasonous behavior of the Republicans; it's just a shame that both sides are fundamentally corrupt and working as puppets for a corrupt system.

Seconded. Anyone who's not Canadian please start a thread about this is, I'd love to discuss it

Attached: 0ebkzp0ap2r01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.93M)

Time to bring back the articles of confederation.

Attached: 1154595478.jpg (746x982, 407K)

in the OP you braindead fuck

I nutted bout 8 inch up in dis white slut now shez sayin I gots to pay bout 2 Gs for a bortion. how I make her understand I ain't payin for no bortion, and I ain't never payin no chile sport?

It did, but the political climate was a hell of a lot different back then. If one of these Republican State Senators gets killed by state police under the orders of a Dem governor, it would accelerate the hell out of things.

>being compelled
>not at gunpoint

How do you think they would be compelled, exactly?

>Who is Cliven Bundy?

thedailybeast.com/armed-militias-pledge-to-fight-for-fugitive-oregon-gop-lawmakers-at-any-cost
QRD:
>oregon lawmakers try to halt a climate change bill from passing by not showing up to vote
>now being hunted to show up
>they run away and some out of state
>milbros show up saying this is fucked.
i agree.
how is fucking oregon going to pay for anything significant?
oregonians please respond.

None of you dumbasses read about this whole case, the way they compel them is by using a $500 dollar fine per day.

A group that accomplished fucking nothing and still got arrested?

Sounds like they will have to be held at gun point to get them back to the capital. Question is, will this democratic fascist be willing to push it that far.

Then why are state LEO searching for them?

>kept his cattle
>all charges dismissed

Militias have actively defied the government effectively many times throughout us history.

>climate change bill
probably some agenda 21 type shit to force millions of rural people into cities

Oh god you another one of those retards who think police = lethal force aren't you.

charges got dismissed cause FBI is dumb asf. Doesn't change the fact he got arrested in the first place.

>Elected to serve the public
>Dems about to screw the public over with a bill they have the numbers to pass
>Only way to save the public is to not be present for the vote
>Save the public

GOP heroes.

Attached: Americaball.png (768x768, 849K)

In recent history they sure as hell haven't. The Fed government doesn't give a fuck about them and actively has FBI spy on them looking for any chance to put them down.

What, no dictionaries up there in Leafland? There is literally nothing about this that has anything to do with Fascism.

>Armed militias
Are there unarmed militias?

Will swat or police even attack rightwingers? I know seals and army wont.

>The law itself scraps cars made before 2009
you don't mean they're going to buy people's old cars to scrap them do you? that would be retarded.

It'd just be a standoff like it always is.

>Cliven Bundy laughs

I assume you don't mean the Democrat Governor using the state police to make Republican Senators political prisoners? Or how the Democrats are abusing the emergency provision in the law to ensure the population can't have a referendum on the bill to stop them if they population doesn't support their government?

They are using the emergency clause meant to let the government react to a disaster to pass tax hikes on fuel and energy.
Someone should show the Governor that she serve at the leisure of the people.

This is the first step to civil war to end libtardism

Attached: 91ADDE30-57C1-488C-9626-8062035F4DA5.jpg (600x692, 87K)

The guy still got arrested. If FBI weren't fuck ups he'd be in jail.

>It's an environmental protection bill.
That sounds nice.

Attached: 1535172859470.jpg (399x388, 89K)

>The law itself scraps cars made before 2009
What the fuck. I've never owned a car made after 1995. Why the fuck are they scrapping perfectly good old cars?

What happens if they refuse to pay the fine?

And you're a retard that is arguing that police force =/= coercion.

Is it happening? Will this spark civil war?

>asked legitimate question
>immediately begins the pilpul
You outed yourself, kike

>everything that confuses my brainlet worldview is fascism
sleep tight faggy boo

>the army is on our side!

Attached: 7990A538-5CA9-44EE-BE85-9C074A7048E5.jpg (419x264, 27K)

Bullshit. They talked about fines only after a Republican told them to send bachelors because he would kill the cops coming after him with guns.

The climate goy

>Oh god you another one of those retards who think police = lethal force aren't you.

Police: Come with us.
Person: No.
Police: Then I will use force on you.
Person: I will use force to stop you.
Police: BANG BANG BANG BANG STOP RESISTING BANG BANG BANG BANG LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS BANG BANG DON'T MOVE BANG BANG BANG
*hand cuffs dead body*

Once you say you are using the police to force someone you are saying you will kill them if they don't comply.

All you had to do was listen, commies.

>save the public
you mean save their big business masters who shovel money into the GOP

They did it in 2010 after the financial crisis, the thinking that the resources of making a new car was less than the fact that the new car gets slightly better emissions but it's an SUV so got lower gas mileage. So they would buy your 99 corolla, fill the engine with sand until it seized, and then give you money to buy a 2010 Chevy trailblazer that gets 16 miles a gallon and has 3 rows of seats for you to commute to work every day and pickup groceries. They are doing it again. It's funneling taxpayer money into the automakers hands through subsidization.

Why are you such a faggot? Cliven Bundy's sons were found not guilty, bitch.

The real reason is that old cars don't have computers with government trackers in them.

Attached: dodge-diplomat-04.jpg (648x360, 45K)

They seize assets
They already imposed the fines.
You can't actually think that the police will shoot them right? Dear lord.

>Literally destroy peoples' lives to have zero impact on the global "climate crisis", meanwhile raping people out of their money for the good of muh immigration, muh trans rights and muh abortion

Yeah okay lol

They still got fucking arrested regardless you stupid fuck. That is my entire point. The FBI botched the case, if it wasn't for that they would more then likely be in jail.

G

You aren't so retarded to not understand that local pollution still causes cancer among other things right? Just because it has little impact on the global side doesn't mean it wouldn't have an effect on the region. NYC,Chicago, San fran, all used to be filled with toxic smog. As for raping money wtf are you talking about? They would simply reinvest in different infrastructure.

Kate brown not letting HB2020 go to a vote is fascism. The Republicans are forcing the measure to go to a public vote is upholding democracy. The militias backing up the Republicans upholding democracy are patriots.

Attached: slot commies in oregon.jpg (463x1198, 98K)

Who gives a shit if they already imposed them? Their first instinct was to arrest the Republicans, you fucking kike. The point still stands.

this

Modern cattle wrangling near vegas

Attached: RTR4FOZ3[1].jpg (2880x1920, 699K)

I hadn't heard about it banning cars before 2009, but with the retards in Oregon's cities, it's possible. It will ban semi-trucks made before 2009. This would kill small owner-operators. A lot of people buy old fleet trucks because they cannot afford new ones. This would devastate them.
This bill is aimed right at the working class that votes overwhelming republican. It's a leftist dream.

No, a jury of their peers said fuxk you to the man, you total assclown. What point are you even trying to make?

And tell me if this was fucking democrats you would be up in arms, what a fucking farce. These retards are getting paid taxpayer money to do a job. And they are running from it. The dems will still pass the bill after a special session. This entire charade is a meaningless waste of money.

The judge dismissed it you retard, not a jury. Good job showing you know fuck all what you are talking about.

in the dailybeast article linked earlier they didn't even mention what the policy was, only that it was something to do with climate change. when in reality as you say it's just buying everyone new cars on the taxpayer dime, an industry subsidy under the guise of environmentalism. what a shock.
i'd be furious if they nicked my old toyota, this policy is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1524818505072.jpg (267x323, 7K)

This guy is correct fuck Kate Brown

Attached: Oregonians against Kate Brown.jpg (720x1198, 258K)

i wish i had 308 and an acog

Checked and based Brian Boquist.

Attached: RWDS.jpg (720x1198, 219K)

Well, they are in fact obligated to perform the duties of office. Even if they disagree with legislation, purposefully refusing to participate should be the same thing as resignation.

uh...Fascism is utilizing the "State Police" to kidnap your fellow duly elected officials under threat of harm or summary execution if they do not comply with the cops.

This is what the Democrats are doing.

The whole situation is wretched. Fleeing the State just to thwart Democracy is cowardly.
But Democrats started this trend in Texas and Wisconsin, and I don't remember their Republican rivals sending Jack Boots to go round them up.

>On October 27, 2016, Ammon Bundy was found not guilty on all counts.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammon_Bundy

Attached: you-talk-like-a-fag-and-your-shits-all-retarded.jpg (1274x830, 365K)

Smells like lefty fear in here. Did you really think people would just roll over and do whatever you want because you call them names on Twitter? Millions of leftists are going to find out there is a world outside of social media. It's to be like finding out Santa Claus isn't real all over again.

The state is basically being run into the ground by commies, leftists, jews, and women in the goyvernment.

Attached: salem capital building 2A rally.jpg (720x1198, 238K)

Cry more, kike.

>muh resistance to stop drumpf
>no wait stop resisting us

The thing only weighs 12.4 lbs loaded. I'm using Hornaday TAP 155gr amax bullets.

Attached: _20190522_124639.jpg (2690x3538, 1.23M)

Says the snowflake who's upset his own tactics are being used against him.

You are so careless. You actually believe you can avoid reading the whole text of the bill and still know what the bill does based solely on its title.

You are ignorant and incurious. You know nothing and it doesn't seem to bother you.

When i first started jock sniffing it wasnt anything i thought id get into long term, it started off on a whim, being a average white guy
in his mid 30's i found it hard to get outdoors often during the day i was at work, one day i was shopping when i spotted a pair of very
athletic black men, they were all sweaty and i caught a whiff of them as they walked past me. The smell i cannot describe, it was intoxicating.
I started going to major black athletic clubs after hours when the locker rooms were empty, and my oh my what i had found, my sly little ass had
stumbled upon the soiled laundry of a whole team of BLACK BVLLS.
What followed was a season of ectasy and ardour i cannot begin to describe, one after hours day i was stubmling semi high amongst a pair of BLACK BVLLS
used under garments when i was spotted by a member of the team. I was caught red handed, cock sniffing underwear over my head and dick in the other i felt
like a little girl caught in a candy shop.

The BLACK BVLL approached me and took me to my knees, i was anxious, fearful that my wife would find out what i had been doing
after work, i told him i just wanted to leave. I told him my wife needed me home, he told me if i wanted to go home i would need
to show him my wife. T

I voted for Trump, I will for Trump. Doesn't mean I support elected officials performing dereliction of duty.

Actual mongoloid here.

Republican votes are necessary to extend the timetable and have a special session in the first place. At least two GOP senators have to be in the Senate in order for quorum to be met. If they fuck off out of state until past the end of the month the Democrats are fucked.

>These retards are getting paid taxpayer money to do a job. And they are running from it.

No, they are doing exactly what they have to do to represent their constituents you retard. They are elected to represent certain districts of the state, and if defending the interests of the people they represent means they have to filibuster or walk out or go AWOL, no one can say they aren't doing their job.

You could perhaps argue they're not doing their job WELL, but that's not the same thing as not doing it all all.

Attached: muh56walk.gif (411x488, 664K)

Because militias are legal. You could make the argument that every adult citizen is already part of it.

Wtf? That's a really stupid law. WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1558114078682.jpg (1080x490, 41K)

They should resign? Seems to me the Dems want to resign them with extreme prejudice. Are all Dems really that evil?

I don't think they should be hunted down by any means. But anybody not showing up for work=you're fucking fired.

Which would be? I'm going to guess that you are functionally retarded and are dogshit at reading comprehension.

>just let the government destroy all cars from before 2009 without giving the voters a say in the matter, goy

>charges got dismissed cause FBI is dumb asf
>charges got dismissed
Are you really basing your argument on how you were wrong from the start?

Attached: 1550951333722.png (403x448, 53K)

Hey, if Oregon is fucking retarded enough to make people that would enact such retarded legislation their representatives... You lay in the bed you make.

Okay, so then new elections are held, and the people who got their representatives sacked will just elect guys just like em. The cycle continues until those retards stop pushing fucktarded bills.

bald-face? sound like your mum.