Mormons

What do you think of them?

Attached: lehi-people-arrive-promised-land-39644-print.jpg (889x1200, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mormonism is to Christendom what Nation of Islam is to Islam. It's funny space Christian fan fics.

That being said it is a MASSIVELY successful way to increase White birth rates. They clearly got that part right.

Stupid ideologies, great values

My mom is a mormon.
She's weird but pretty ok in general.

heresy

False teachers false prophets

Literally the same prophet dumbass.

No, mormons believe in living prophets. They believe the president of the church is a prophet.

No nigger there is no mention of John smith in the Bible

Joseph smith, but yeah. John smith is the dude from pocahontas.

Sexy women but heretics none the less

I believe you're referring to scientology.

All the ones I know are pretty cool people
Their religion is fake and gay.
>Muh 400lb golden books
>Muh magic glasses
>Muh walk back nigger theology
But I will gladly side with them during the purge.

Attached: WhiteHomelandHowto.jpg (640x641, 116K)

Fuck your false prophet dude Jesus made that clear in Revelations

Basically this.

If you want to throw some UFO stories at the Bible with ridiculous Injun stories made up by a clear liar, this is it.

However he tricked gullible whites into having tons of kids and good morals so he did a good thing in the worst way, but it worked.

Downside: Mitt Romney.

Nah I literally live in Salt Lake city, Utah. They believe in living prophets.

Attached: 20190525_193946.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

I'm not Mormon, don't be stupid.

Who wrote the bible? It's always some Joseph Smith.

Like the Amish but without the self imposed time locked way of life. White men larping as Heebs is the epitome of pathetic. BUT they do make lots of white children so there's a silver lining I suppose.

They change their values whenever they get too much outside pressure.

This.

They behave silly, look silly are all crazy and creepy! And stand a good chance to survive wars and natural disasters! Although they have been ready to kick the bucket forever now they may be 5he ones that don't, lol! If there is a disaster having to live where mormons are in charge can be compared to what some refer to hell being like, lol!

They are decent people. very community oriented.
Just can't get over the cultist feel.

God

Walking back the negro stance is just the beginning of their march into Judeo Christian oblivion.

Pedophiliac sex cult that was rightfully kicked out/driven out of every city and state they ever tried to settle in, until finally after being run out of St. Louis they settled in America's Asshole: UTAH.

Forgot to mention they have special undies, lol!

Jesus never wrote it.

I don't know...they stopped coming to my door because I kept opening it. Really strange...
>sometimes I miss them...

Attached: Sad.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Can’t argue with their demographics. Seriously, look it up. Whatever religious story was created it must have been fucking genius to have these results. I challenge you to create a society that can replicate even 10% of this.
Top quartile in almost everything:
Education
Wealth achievement
Work ethic
Marriage rate
Divorce rate
Literacy
Disaster prep culture without being crazy
Low cancer rate
Low drug use
Low alcohol use
Low domestic violence
Multi-lingual

Every other group has a few things to learn

Read the CES Letter.

Don't fucking fall for the cult, guys.
Seriously. White ethnostate (which it's not) is a myth to get you to conform to the brainwashing.

>Mormons
Mountain Jews

Where is your mother from?

>scientology

Fan-fic loosely based on Christianity and an abominable understanding of pre-columbian history. Their lore is filled with anachronisms such as putting modern alloys like brass into the bronze age. Their canon is setup as a living document that can be changed at will, and sets itself up well for even stranger cult-like offshoots.
That said, there's a lot to like.

Lower homo rate
No gender bullshit
High birth rate

Nicest people you'll ever meet. Will give you the shirt off their back.
Their religion however is nuts.

they have a major hard-on for all things Jewish.

They even believe they are secret Jews.

They're too submissive for me to respect them.

Quintessential CÜCKservatism

Put those Matrix glasses on and rate its succes as a self-propagating virus of the mind

Who else can design a system with such results? I have to conclude that Joseph Smith was a savant at social engineering. Possibly the greatest in US history?

I really liked them in Battlestar Galactica

because it wasn't about the story, its a culture & people that have stayed together and helped each other, they are basically white jews.

they have issues though, they are turning into cucks. the old mormons were bad ass, they went out to the middle of nowhere and built a civilization. it's been downhill ever since they had to become a state.

That being said it is a MASSIVELY successful way to increase White birth rates. They clearly got that part right.
You mean a way to increase the birthrates of all the nonwhite women they bring home from their missions?

The only true white people. I'd rather be Mormon than chr*stian

It’s still replicating with only a little demographic slide more than 100 years after the pilgrim bad asses

Name any other system with similar results?

>But I will gladly side with them during the purge.
So, the Antifa side?

Learn to green text newfag.

no u

Joseph Smith was definitely a genius, and he knew that he couldn't be so successful in the society he was born to. He was sort of a Sigma Male -- he was a natural leader but also natural outsider, he was very intelligent to get an alpha like Brigham Young to assist him.

Aren't mormons the ones that think that niggers are demons or something like that? I heard about it but I'm not sure if it was a meme.

I nominate them for most likely to survive as an intact people post-collapse

Seconded?

They did until 1978 or some shit its true. Cursed by the Mark of Cain.

Definitely not. Demons are believed to be angels that followed Satan and can never have a body

They think colored people were originally under the curse of Cain, but they were redeemed by Jesus

Hundreds of years ago

Incestuous cult that is marginally tradpilled.

unless they change, that isn't going to last. Half my family is mormon, i've been to three temple weddings this year, I see what's going on. A lot of them are becoming afraid of guns, are having shorter & weaker children, and they are losing SLC even though it should be their de-facto home.

The FLDS church, which is about 15,000 people, still believes that, but they have been destroyed by the Utah state government.

You aren't up to date, the curse of Cain is old, that is no longer doctrine

>implying more anglos is good

They are polytheists who practice witchcraft. Basically pagans that also claim to love Jesus.

it's true, i grew up in the 90s going to lds church, I was taught that black skin is the mark of cain and that black people couldn't be trusted. demons were something very different than niggers but niggers were considered fallen people. we were taught to have sympathy for them but not to let them too near.

That's simply not true

The loss of SLC was predicted long ago by either Joseph or Brigham.
They give Harry Seldon a run for his money

Practice witchcraft??
You are a fucking moron. That’s bullshit

Op here, if us mormons can change the retarded post modernist policies that we have right now and focus more on service to community rather than just being rich old people gloating in their sheckels then yes, I second that.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-204522_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 304K)

Man-made religion that like Jehovah's Witness leads a person who believes in the religion to its literal extremes will probably end up committing the unpardonable sin. It's better to stick to Christ Jesus and the Bible; dump the fanfics.

Wrong. The fertility rate in the US was 5.42 in 1850. The fertility rate in Utah in 2017 was 2.12. It's not even the state with the highest rate. Besides, why would we even want them having high fertility rates? They are total cucks.

They're no worse than any of the other superstitions idiots believe. At least their women like to fuck.

So do the Christian identiy on here.

Never going to happen. The church is centrally controlled, and will simply become more and more progressive.

Sigh. Too much low IQ tonight

There is no comparison between the two

I said top quartile. That means 25% dumb ass

I'm a Catholic. They're heretics. But they are a wholesome people who have big families that rivals ours. Good for them. I'm also moving to Utah in the next two months so we shall see first hand how the majority behaves

Christian Identity believe that they are biological descendants of the Israelites, and believe that Jews are descendants of Satan through Cain. Mormons are Christians Zionists who believe that they have been graphed into the spiritual house of Israel. No comparison.

And I was talking about Mormon stats. Not Utah stats. UCLA study.
Utah is only about 1/2 Mormon now.

MORMON STATS
Can your two digit IQ process the distinction?>>

That's not the post I was responding to dumbass

Im beginning to see your nose schlomo. Seriously go back and read all this guys posts.

Don't worry, just ask us to do any menial task like snow shoveling and we'll do it

Attached: Remember.jpg (900x506, 140K)

Okay, what is the Mormon fertility rate then?

> C*tholic
> calling others heretics
Oh it doesn't get any better than this

We were speaking post-boogaloo

Read Christopher Hitchen's 'God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything, particularly his chapter on Joseph Smith and Mormonism.
He posits that Mormons are some of the strongest evidence for the proposition that all religion is man-made.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/

Higher than all other religious groups in the US.
Certainly top quartile as I stated

Even if Mormonism were man-made, that doesn't imply that any other religion is man made. Poor logic.

Suck my dick you fucking hindu

Pros
>Founding ideology was explicitly pro-white
>still almost all white
>large white families

Cons
>literally heretics
>beginning to cuck for “based” Mexicans and flips
>make their young members take retarded mission trips to the worst third world shitholes on the planet during some of the most important years of their life
>increase third world birth rates by sending money to them

They’re an odd bunch.

Interesting amount of opposition if a tree is judged by the quality of its fruit

Where does it say the fertility rate in that study?

I just don't want them "baptizing" my dead relatives, or me when I'm dead for that matter. Not that I think it makes any difference, but I don't like the presumption of it.

5th paragraph. Wow

Mormons also tend to have more children than other groups. Mormons ages 40-59 have had an average of 3.4 children in their lifetime, well above the comparable figure for all Americans in that age range (2.1) and higher than any other religious group. Overall, Mormon adults have an average of 1.1 children currently living at home, nearly double the national average (0.6).

All of those are just a result of the fact that it’s all white people who generally shun modern degeneracy.

It’s more about biology than ideology.

That's not a fertility rate, do you not know what fertility rate is?

More like MORONS amiright?

Attached: 1494727418922.png (1456x1108, 67K)

Harry Seldon would be disappointed in your logic

Sorry, but unlike the based Catholics, my church would kick me out for sucking a child's dick.

Op here, I hope that you anons can see some of us mormons as frens, please understand we're all not a hive mind of drones who blindly believe in Smith as some living saint of his time. I am what my compatriots call a Jack-mormon, or pseudo mormon to be exact. This means I follow many of the teachings of the book of Mormon, but I do not really believe in the whole narrative about Joseph. I hope I can at least change some of your perspectives on Mormons and with that being said forgive me if I incited any sort of conflict.

Attached: maxresdefault(4).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

they seem like the least cucked of the christcucks so i guess thats a thing.

Not doing all your homework for you. I also mentioned UCLA study. There are several others.