Generation Z set to be most liberal generation in American history

Jow Forums was wrong again

Attached: 78E8B65D-93D2-48EE-8518-CDCB2D7374F2.png (616x890, 59K)

Attached: 41197AAF-6F76-4EE5-A0B7-025596D5DB2C.png (616x899, 71K)

Attached: C66CA342-EE38-4506-8121-C7E53EFF22FE.png (616x1512, 97K)

no shit, the idea that zoomers will somehow fix everything is bait, theres no stopping this ball once it got rolling

Gen Z is the weak generation that breaks everything.

Pew research is dem propoganda

well considering gen z is 50% non white I would certainly expect this

Guess we'll have to wait for the generation after the zoom zoom

Here we can see where the propaganda stops working

I wonder which generation complied such data. I'm a Gen Z, and was legally allowed to post recently. I'm currently phone posting, because fuck it. If they broke this down by gender, you'd see a greater bias side by side. Also, I'm a Canadian, so if you want ignore my opinions.

Attached: 1560897737183.jpg (420x491, 51K)

>and that's a good thing!

Explain why they published all these then?

Attached: islamsurvey1.png (1960x1044, 801K)

>silent
>dem leaning

So they asked 90% old grandma's, because the man from c the silent generation are usually redpilled as fuck.

This hasnt been my experience with gen Z. those fuckers are ruthless.

>there are people that legitimately thought a generation that is 50% white and full of hormonally-disrupted obese blobs would be "based"

Really says a lot about the IQ of the average poster

it's saying 20% of Silent generation people who are Republican agree with "blacks are treated less fairly", and that 79% of the same generation who are Democrat agree with the same statement.

Reminder that the brainwashing can be undone. Many Jow Forums users are the living proof of this.

Well i'd say much of gen z is against SJWs, but like gay shit & are down with some of the oppression talk. It is a very wierd combination... Like i'm seeing tons of young kids talking about hating trump and hating sjws.. These 2 opinions almost seem impossible to have at the same time as trump is literally the cure. They are eating up on the trump is the devil news.

Did they say that was a bad thing though?

I love how the follow-up questions of "how do you believe they are being treated unfairly?" And "what would you change for them to be treated fairly" never come up

Everyone treats blacks like they are simple,

>you poor baby, you were FORCED to do a crime

So i;d say it is almost a fact they are treated unfairly, think about it. They perfer liberals who treat them like retarded pets that hold no personal responsibility. I just wonder if any blacks can actually pick up on it.. Or if they actually think white liberals think blacks are capable.

I have literally seen people say they're a snowflake gender but they're "not an SJW". It really is strange. I think the meaning of the term has just been lost.

My generation is a fuckin' weird one, and I struggle to agree with any side. I dunno why, man, but shit's fucked. I don't think Trump is the cure, but he's the start of something. Much like you cannot have a leaf without a rake, you cannot have community without dissension, and I really hope we go back to an era of politics where I'd argue dumber shit instead of political leaders and their goals. Just someone we elected to be kind of centrist, without succumbing to the needs of the world. I'd advocate for a one world government, if it wasn't the fuckin' Jews

Attached: Resized_Snapchat-1537024068.jpg (511x1080, 185K)

I'm a zoomer born in 1999 and I could say that we are equally divided by having alt right nazis and pro leftist faggots

How ruthless?

They post epic meme roasts on Faceberg. It's fucking ruthless and Shlomo will be dead by Sunday from it

I'd like to see them bounce balls and ryhme words in Africa and see where it takes them

I agree that blacks aren't treated fairly. They're given special privileges.

I'm a zoomer and what did you guys expect?

We grew up with internet and smartphones in our hands. Social media and rap music are our entertainment. Obama was our president. You guys are deluded as fuck if we're any different from the previous gen, if not worse.

Don't people here site pews Muslim violence stats all the time though?

>believing the polls in 2019

Retard

PROUD TO BE ONE OF THE 4%

Good, means also that they will be communists and they will go after the corporations

>implying same sex marriage and interracial marriage are the same thing...

This next election next year will be extremely important if only because in that time period the core gen z demographic will need buy firearms