$15 an hour now, UBI now, raise the taxes back up now

$15 an hour now, UBI now, raise the taxes back up now

Attached: 1550606990245.jpg (480x480, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDJiVnSBHDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: kys1.jpg (226x225, 11K)

its been a while since ive seen one of those shitty occupy democrat thread

all three have been tired and have been proven not to work when on their own, why the hell would they work together?

I vote republican because i make more than $15 an hour, and have a marketable skills. I dont need anything from the rich, nor the the government. I can give back to my community on my own, I don't need to be held at gun point to do so.

I vote Republican because I already get taxed enough and I don't even make $15/hr.

Attached: 20190614_085913.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Friendly reminder that liberals support trickle down as well. They just call it Keynesianism, but the concept is the same. Politicians give a bunch of money to wealthy government contractors in the hope that some of it "trickles down" to the common man.

Even liberals believe that giving more money to job creators helps the working class lel. Dems, how do you guys cope with this fact? Will this post even receive any replies, or will you just ignore it?

The rich will never pay taxes regardless. Any tax increase will get shifted to the ever decreasing middle class to pay for hordes of brown people. Why would I want to pay for brown people to destroy my country?

fuck democrats, fuck republicans, fuck liberals, fuck conservatives... im so tired of conceding. we've conceded our lands, our jobs, our women, and FOR WHAT. what do we have to show for it? why are we still doing this to ourselves? im so tired.

Attached: 1555049386801.gif (400x240, 654K)

Well that sounds like real trickle down where money actually makes it down instead of concentrating at the top. No?

these memes aren't intended to convince anyone, they are just reaffirming leftist smugness

What happens to the people that already make 15?

all things come to an end. this is the Wests fall. all we can do is work to make sure something better comes out of the collapse.

Attached: 1559617915411.jpg (960x930, 64K)

or democrat who get funding from unions and dont give a fuck about rural americans?

>raise the taxes back up now
America's billionaires will suffer if we did that!

Attached: Trump (90).jpg (1507x1111, 183K)

Attached: 1560229528592.jpg (720x720, 93K)

why do leftie memes have so many fucking words.

So you agree that putting more money in the hands of job creators and capitalists is the best way to improve the lot of working class folks? Doesn't sound very progressive of you, user.

Tough shit for them. Welcome to the "level playing field."

Attached: 20181121_114625.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

You're a nigger

Attached: 1560229378253.png (206x213, 48K)

>poorfag whining

Hey man, how's Walmart going?

Attached: 1560229176303.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

Cause they like to lecture you!

You are a communist dumb fuck

Unable to sleep due to potential corporate chicanery which could potentially compromise my employment. Didn't drink enough to blackout. Gonna be a rough fuckin' Saturday at the Wally.

Other than that, everything's peachy. Peachy keen.

Attached: 20181219_101653.jpg (2560x1440, 1.38M)

Here is an example of an effective leftist meme. Its garbage but its on the right track.

Attached: 1521062139713.png (856x800, 482K)

I vote republican because it's better than voting democrat, you filthy rat kike disgusting vermin filth.

Fuck bro that doesn't sound peachy at all. Hope it's all alright.

UBI requires a fuck ton of money depending on the amount.
tax cuts allow potential investments in new or existing businesses which means more potential jobs.
Ontario recently made the minimum wage 15$ an hour, the new generation of entry-level workers is barely a thing and they'll have a hard time getting the REQUIRED experience to maintain a career.
in short fuck you and fuck liberals.

>deport the fucking illegals
>wages increase.
Done.
Labor is supply vs demand like anything else.

>Ill vote Dem so they can Tax the poor
Retard

Fun fact: That image comes from a Michael Bloomberg pro-gun control commercial. That guy does not vote Republican, he's just in 'conservativeface.'

youtube.com/watch?v=NDJiVnSBHDg

>whats hilarious, is if you reciprocate OP's bullshit simplification of "republican" standpoints, and do it against Dems, it proves why the Left is still wrong....here, let me try for example:
>"I vote Democrat, because I believe illegal aliens help the average american voter. I vote Democrat because I support giving niggers reparations - since the welfare they already get has helped them succeed so well...I vote democrat because I believe gender doesn't exist, and that 1st graders should be taught its okay to cut their genitals off if they feel like it".

Attached: tax-cuts-244.jpg (700x700, 179K)

The left can’t meme