Feminism wrecks the poor, harder?

Since the ideology wants both the sexes in all the fields, it halves the value of workers by over-saturating job markets.
Because these females are given equal opportunity but are three quarter the competency, The output of whole economy decreases.

Ones these laws promoting so called equality come in, they are impossible to remove since no one wants their daughters to 'suffer' even though all the daughters would be happier staying a home.

How do we undo the damage?

Take for instance, the case of India.
The population level is already too high. The education system is based on regurgitation which women are good at. Men fail in such education system (though the same men excel in foreign education system like that of Canada).
This has lead to women taking most god paying jobs.
Men with jobs deemed lesser, than that of a women, remain unmarried
among the lowest of low, only women get to work, men have to live doing the life of crime.
Scummy men who are just rich enough to get out of the country, do. thus causing havoc in western economy.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-08-09-at-7.05.49-PM-e1470794884676[1].png (650x389, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/feminism-wrecks-the-poor-harder
youtu.be/TdudyOc3qiQ
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

btw /b/ro, I posted your thread here:

womenarestupid.site/blog/feminism-wrecks-the-poor-harder

Nice. GREAT!

i like india

i just don't like the corrupt punjabi assholes

Attached: 1.jpg (630x420, 77K)

I guess i'll be your regular reader.
btw, those assholes are called 'Bhapae'.
They'll sell their firstborns to get rich.

there's a certain kind of feminism (mostly the one pushing them to larp as men) that is and always has been pure cancer.
Look up "torches of freedom". Might be a good example for normies because normies hate tobacco industries.

thanks. I'll try to write one about india tomorow, indian women and so on and how indian women are better than white whore women.

Punjabis = jews

all feminism is cancer. That is the true redpill

Attached: 2e0cb5dbf6e71f69215b66d7c57476f6091b8fdabae87537bc23d662d1f9f194.jpg (875x875, 81K)

>all feminism is cancer. That is the true redpill
probably but saying that kind of thing would antagonize normies. Redpilling someone is an incremental process.

fuck that, fuck trying to reach people in their ignorance. You either accept the redpill or you don't

YOU'RE EITHER IN, OR YOU'RE OUT!!!!!!

are yuo in Chandigarh, /b/ro?

well, good luck with that

Did you mean corrupt gujews

I'm your atypical Punjabi...A Punjabi hater.
Too little education and too much nigger culture in Punjab.

Not him but I am why

god I love curry pussy

Kill yourself

Fucking based.

You need to spread the message in your community. Try finding a way to give speeches to the public or have others do it. Talk with family and friends, utilize social media and get others to do the same.

Have as many civil conversations and/or debates in a public forum as possible.

When people are exposed to concisely explained issues and possible, plausible solutions there is a far greater chance of something being done about it.

gujaratis and punjabis, all scum

yea Honey Yo Yo Singh, a literal nigger

just wondering

yea it's the tightest

fuck you punjabi scum

India is pretty dangerous to speak out against feminism. India doesn't have free speech laws like in America.

Attached: 1SJRWVT.jpg (900x1358, 113K)

Of course it's the shitskin currycel bitching about women.

Kek. No self respecting woman would ever even look at your kind twice. Shut up and stop bitching. No one cares about Indian women anyway.

Attached: 1558276825266m.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

white guy here. I would unironically choose the girl on the left rather than aishwarya rai

Attached: 1Lmk77w.jpg (874x1238, 88K)

nice, it will lover your population without any wars. Now we just need feminism in africa and world will be perfect.

not really. Feminism isn't a strong enough method. The population is exploding in India. 50% of people don't even use toilets so do you think they understand the concept of feminism?

I love the fact that I have Punjabi genes.
Improve yourself, and I won't hate you. In-fact we could have been friends if we weren't anons.

Punjabi asshole characteristics-
-Land-less yet wanna be tractor owner
-Silencer-less motorcycle owner
-loud stereo banging away in car
-hates home made food for baya made food.
-Jobless,carrier-less,business-less
-into drugs
-into guns but would never join army if Pakisthan attacks

There are ways these issues can be spoken of without using "hate speech" or whatever it would be classified as.

And maybe it will be dangerous. But how else do you fix a problem if you're one of the people? You need to rally support.

You can garner the will of the local people (and maybe others) without being radical or calling out the government directly.

i look at punjabi models on instagram, they are all ugly as shit

why do indian men worship them when there are hotter darker skinned women like bengalis?

Attached: Paoli 4.jpg (630x945, 159K)

well there is a huge MRA movement in India

so there are already lots of men supporting antifeminism in India

Attached: 37742866_293297041421752_8836165264648175616_n.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

movies will teach them. I used to enjoy bolywood movies (the old ones). The new ones are filled with propaganda, unwatchable..

Those movies will brainwash their women to go for top 20% of men, most people will be unable to form families and stay single for life. (just like in the west)

LEL,I been proposed by 3 different girls.
You just need to be well off with 1000$ per month salary to get married here.

Lol, derpy eyes

I'll be hoping for the best, for the sake of the children.

I think Indian MRAs are mostly reactionary cause Indian girls idealize western feminism. This means there should end up being more but it also means more feminists :/ Indian chicks who talk to me here kind of shit on their own men quite a bit.

>Land-less yet wanna be tractor owner
Have you ever been on a tractor that shit is fucking dope
>Silencer-less motorcycle owner
Fuck bullets new twins are better
>loud stereo banging away in car
We like music I guess
>hates home made food for baya made food
What!! Have you even ever met a real Punjabi or did you just meet wannabe Delhi retards we love home made food
>Jobless,carrier-less,business-less
False Punjab has the lowest employment rate in all of India
>into drugs
No, false
>Into guns but would never join army if Pakisthan attacks
Ever heard of sikh regiment

Unemployment

*Unemployment

>ITT - A faggot and a pooindaloo suck each other off

Attached: 1558057030477.gif (244x199, 478K)

>>>Land-less yet wanna be tractor owner
>>Have you ever been on a tractor that shit is fucking dope
>I've been on one. They aren't designed for cities, you village scum. I like my bmw better.There's a difference between an amusement park ride and a daily driver

>>>Silencer-less motorcycle owner
>>Fuck bullets new twins are better
>That means wake the whole neighbourhood up with it

>>>loud stereo banging away in car
>>We like music I guess
>That means wake the whole neighbourhood up with it. Keep it at home

>>>hates home made food for baya made food
>>What!! Have you even ever met a real Punjabi or did you just meet wannabe Delhi retards we love home made food
>I Love punajbi food. That's what I eat everyday

>>>Jobless,carrier-less,business-less
>>False Punjab has the lowest employment rate in all of India
>Who's stats are you reading? Amrinder's?

>>>into drugs
>>No, false
>Who's stats are you reading? Bada's

>>>Into guns but would never join army if Pakistan attacks

>>Ever heard of sikh regiment
>Not a personal attack on you, you dunderhead...it was an attack on cowards

Nah it's just two poos talking to each other like anyone cares about their shitskin women or shithole country.

Attached: 1556177958514m.jpg (1024x722, 82K)

youtu.be/TdudyOc3qiQ

Attached: 1557308845984.jpg (388x379, 18K)

Hey, I know you, you're the nigga who goes around posting the same shit on every pajeet related forum. Go to hell...Oh wait, you're already there.

Say hi to your sister Atieno for me. No woman gives a better head than her.

This post made me respect the Catalan even more
Based shitposting on streetshitters

was kinda tired to see that flag everywhere, where India gets mentioned

Most people call for revocation of women's right to vote and/or work. You can't remove either rights for women, however you can indirectly neutralize the effects by doing the following:

>Immediately tax men at a rate of 50% less than women
>Establish a population growth rate of 2.1 children per woman through incentives
>Incentives for women proportional to each child birthed (up to 3)
>Once 3 children are born, women are allowed a free college education that'll cover up to a bachelor's degree
>If education system is infiltrated by cultural Marxist, mandate classes covered for professions women are traditionally needed in and naturally gravitate towards
>Waiver available to women that are sterile; adoption and fostering streamlined for such women
>Once a woman reaches 35 years old, tax rate drops 50% to match men

This system stabilizes birth rates in a country and enables men/women to enter their natural roles without punishing either gender. Lead with the carrot, not the stick. Men are super productive and due to nature they're supposed to be providers, so taxing at a reduced rate will put them in the position allowing them to more easily provide for a family than a single woman who isn't at a reduced tax rate. There is more that can be done, but this is the gist of how to correct and heal the damage cultural Marxism has wrought on a country. The key to fixing things is to get women to have children BEFORE college and pursuing a career. This accomplishes that. Children are an investment towards a country's future that men and women equally participate in.

Hey yo, my fellow Hindustanis.

We are trying to fix Jow Forums and we gotta kick out these Paki shills and memeflaggots from our board.

A few steps to lay the groundwork:
1. Download 4chanX extension (Link: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Jow Forums-x/ohnjgmpcibpbafdlkimncjhflgedgpam)
2. Block all memeflaggots

Here's the regex code to block them all, copy paste this into the extension:
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Anarchist$/
/^Black Nationalist$/
/^Confederate$/
/^Communist$/
/^Catalonia$/
/^Democrat$/
/^European$/
/^Fascist$/
/^Gadsden$/
/^Gay$/
/^Jihadi$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^Muslim$/
/^National Bolshevik$/
/^Nazi$/
/^Hippie$/
/^Pirate$/
/^Republican$/
/^Templar$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^United Nations$/
/^White Supremacist$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Black Lives Matter$/

Attached: block_memeflaggots.png (896x594, 22K)

Moreover, the extension allows you to block all the spam images.

Attached: bolPGVdD4v_sQa4DpkQGuxNz5L4Fj8p1.png (234x255, 7K)

neat....But we live in global world...need to improve our brand internationally.

Just filter the memeflaggots, bro.

They're not here for meaningful conversations.

You want to talk about feminism? I'll tell you about it first hand, I was walking around down by Starbucks the other day and these feminists started yelling at me, they called me "honkey" and "cracker" and tried to hit me with their purses, before I know it I'm on the ground and one of them is on top of me trying to shove an Antifa pamphlet down my throat

Attached: 1560935834333.jpg (716x960, 84K)

why don't just accept the fact you are an onge abbo

Attached: paper1.png (1200x734, 745K)

"south asia" cluster in pic related includes pakis, indians are the ones closer to abbos in that cluster

why deny your abo identity?

Attached: IndAus.png (1421x861, 177K)

strange how indians are always scared of of their real abo origins

the saying is really true:
The Indian is immunized against all dangers one may call him a pajeet, streetshitter, shitskin, pooinloo, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Australoid and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

Attached: 1553338758913.png (630x632, 75K)

Attached: 1548044325878.png (1031x490, 1.13M)

lol i don't care.
What I care about is getting these idiots to use a loo and get them rise up against feminism.
Streetshitters are ignored by all indian citizen...most indians, using internet use a bidet toilet

Attached: Utled.png (951x825, 754K)

Attached: 1549263301786.jpg (800x499, 102K)

Attached: 1549015776294.jpg (1011x769, 288K)

Attached: 1548214531759.jpg (337x450, 19K)

the worst action of humanity,photographed.
Why even cause a pregnancy when you know , you don't want it and birth control exists.

I feel ya poo, it gets me too.

Attached: 1553174175189.png (746x512, 99K)