Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjvCJ8-FfwE
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=ojCXzNVKmUE
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo
hungarytoday.hu/angry-romanians-break-into-uzvolgye-ww1-memorial-site-attack-peaceful-hungarian-protesters/
youtube.com/watch?v=otFzdQRXlF0
youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ROMAnians doing ethnic cleansing kek

drunk hooligans funking up an old hungarian cemetery... what a glory to romanian people

Attached: 148852988526.jpg (400x541, 34K)

trim your toe hair you filthy monkey

Attached: Spiteful_Spirit_(large).jpg (248x248, 20K)

Bozgors started it
Romanians finished it

hogyor bozgor

Attached: 313131.png (979x676, 859K)

We should all be ashamed.

soo you going 1905 on their ass or are you just larping?

gah trying to show you stuff but the swedish jewish ...

KEEP IT UP YOU FILTHY SWEDISH SCUM!

Attached: standard_Grænsevagten_-_no-nb_digifoto_20160115_00025_NB_NS_000085.jpg (701x533, 187K)

this be comfy

just random folk music
youtube.com/watch?v=BjvCJ8-FfwE

Sounds rich from a country which had to change their country code from ROM to ROU

Gypsies doing gypsy things.
Imaginemyshock.png

wait that was even translated..

My old basketball coach was romanian.. mf looked like count dracula and smelled like a bucket of gruel

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

hello, my fellow romanian. have you watched the duna tv news today?

Attached: 151200937168.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

ooooh yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=ojCXzNVKmUE
or what? this is about you

Couldn't even defend your corn fields during a NATO exercise. Tough boys, disgracing the dead.
Next time I see a romanigger military cemetery, I'll topple the gravestones.

Attached: 1545787776296.jpg (706x738, 206K)

you are from normandie aren't you?

if you only knew this text user, I don't know where to start.. but it includes negros

there he blows his horn and the negros gos reee ree noooo noooo!!!

you won't do anything, pussy.

Started what you filthy animal? Putting flowers on the graves and maintaining the cemetery for 100 years?

here is a more instutionalised version of the song, censored
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

Attached: 1561048085573.jpg (1024x568, 66K)

Not even close to Mongolia but i guess its the romanian education

Attached: 1280px-Linguistic_map_of_the_Uralic_languages_(en).png (1280x960, 410K)

No bitch you bared access to the Romanians that came to PUT FLOWERS!!!!!
You made a human chain link around the graveyard to flex your non-existent muscles.

And you got btfo because of it

how is it hungarian when it's in Romania?

Attached: 1447676397997.jpg (604x340, 17K)

oooh just listen this is how our womyn goes

It's not Christian of those priests to join in. What a bunch of fucking niggers and this is coming from an Amerimutt.

What is your problem nigger this was your fault.
Not the Romanians you wanted a fight and they gave it to you.
Tough Szekeli calling the police.

PLZZZZ HALP

BASED AND TRUTHPILLED

>puts romanigger gravestones on Hungarian graves
>fucking hungriuns disrespecting the ded
Eat shit gypsy

Attached: 1445966060174.png (1632x1153, 936K)

lol
>fake and gay
no australia didn't go like this this time..
I came in later.. I just went.. wut why is this place not cancer? has the turk finally been given his powers back no?.. what is this? omg... omg... god damnit GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

magyars aren't even related to mongs, that's like saying "roma"nians are related to romans.

Attached: greater hungary.jpg (492x359, 52K)

y'all from north korea!

Attached: 34353.png (960x488, 242K)

>football hooligans just wanted to put flowers there, they be good boy they dindu nuffin
You can't even deny your genetic relation to niggers.

IT'S IN ROMANIA!!!!
Not hungary.Don't like it?
TELL THEM TO GO BACK TO HUNGAYRI

195 longship they sailed west to the earl of orkney

This started 4 days before the incident.
And the hooligans got organized cause they knew the Szekeli would try to intimidate families.

THEY GOT BTFO!!!!!

>I have rightfully stolen it
Peak gypo

Now we stole Hargita as well?
Mate get fucked

What families you filthy nigger? You have 0 dead in the graveyard.
Search for your fallen in a pet cemetery where they belong, you rabid animal

Attached: E729CA3A-A3E2-4317-86C8-86A53199791E.jpg (1024x805, 123K)

Romania is a cancer on Europe. Viktor Orbán will prevail should they attempt any further provocation against Hungary.

Attached: 1557322776828.png (825x793, 541K)

At least post a video with an English translation you gypsy.
This is an international board

USE CAPTIONS!!!!

that's cool

don't listen to toste earl they say, ill it wil go.. and what happened? an arrow in his throat, mighty harald hardråde... the leader of the varangians.. and arrow in his throat, by that god damn danish harald godvinson, well he was half english half dane... funny when you think of it...

but he was supposed to marry the daughter of william from normandie(I write english words now), he spent the winter there...when harald died, he got so angry.. long story I go, our harald spent the winter there and he was always with his wyfu and he was a womanizer it went so far that william got pissed only then to realize... he wanted their daugther, and wished to marry her(he already got a russian princess and a norwegian one but transition period)

anyways... what william did he jumped on horseback and as his wyfu came to greet him good bye he kicked his spurs in her chest so she died.... accident.. well?

There are romanian soldiers burried there.

you faggots started it, by covering up the romanian crosses in trash bags. go suck a dokey's dick.

Attached: crucile-eroilor-romani-acoperite-cu-saci-de-gunoi.jpg (620x356, 97K)

Attached: stupid bozgor.png (1321x509, 552K)

Attached: 1536448237841.jpg (310x310, 21K)

think I am making this up?
think again
youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo

Also, this started when you illegally started erecting your concrete orthodork niggercrosses.
Lying nigger. Wank your dick all you want to you bald gypsoid hooligans, but you were internationally condemned, you showed the world again that you're a shitskin animal on the level of hillbilles from Pakistan.

Wh*Toid scum killing wh*Toid scum, I'm OK with this.

This right here shows the eternal and unchangeable difference between civilization and Romanians. Hungarians would not have chimped out if this was reverse. It’s OK you’ll never understand, it’snot your fault, that you were born this way and will never know better

There are no captions

hungarytoday.hu/angry-romanians-break-into-uzvolgye-ww1-memorial-site-attack-peaceful-hungarian-protesters/

How many? 15 from the hundreds? Then you miscalculated something vecause you erected 30+ crosses.
But even 15 is a lie, theres no proof of any romanian in the graves.

tought i found the faroese version, but it was just some hippies
youtube.com/watch?v=otFzdQRXlF0

foroggjar!!!
Grind!
they are swimming in the fjord here now!

sigh the grinding was like a month ago

fuck those guys look like some god damn hippies that guy even have a bigger beard than me

The Úzvölgye military cemetery

The Úzvölgye military cemetery is the largest WW1 memorial site in Romania’s Hargita county, holding the graves of some 600 soldiers from Austria-Hungary. However, the local council of the eastern Romanian town of Dormánfalva (Dormănești), in Bákó County, has moved to establish a memorial site in the cemetery for Romanian soldiers who fell in the Second World War.

Although there was no evidence that the remains of the Romanian soldiers would be in the cemetery, the local government of the nearest town, Dormánfalva (Dormănești) decided to set stone crosses in memory of the Romanian soldiers allegedly resting there. This has resulted in the erection of 52 concrete crosses and one large Orthodox cross in the fenced-off cemetery site. The Romanian authorities later acknowledged that there had been no legal basis to do this. Some say the decision is also in violation of international law.

Good songs, thank you

romanians are disgusting sub humans

show me one hungarian in this picture.
this picture is taken there.
it's obviously 100% romanian.

Attached: 779679.jpg (1893x951, 411K)

it's about rollo, when he takes normandie

Thanks!

you're macaco prime.

They can't help putting their thieving gypsy hands on everything that isn't bolted down.

Filthy fucking shitskins imported from bucharest. Is this your fucking proof, you retarded stinking hairy animal?
Fucking subhumans, you deserve to be genocided. The eternal oláhcigány is the most rabid gypsy type.

blow your horn it goes, on rånsarvållen(strange freench spelling) for three days it lasted

and I kid you not the text goes, bluemenn freaks out and runs each time he blows it horn. bluemenn would be negros

even niggers are better than romanians

Am I an American supposed to care how either of you feel? You're both my countries bitch, so stop fighting and focus on the Russians and Chinese, and the Muslims.

q for romanians. can pisi wich means cat also mean pussy?

how can you prove there ever were hungarians there? all I see are romanians.
do you have any proof?

damn right

Attached: article-2121653-125f79f7000005dc-858_634x596.jpg (634x596, 94K)

>hoooo
NONONO RUN!!!

lol

if only france could do this today, gange rolv, you are needed? france need the faroe islands!

insults are your only weapon idiot.

Don't try to crawl out of this by acting retarded, you filthy rat.
Open a fucking history book about the cemetery, only if you can read, that is.
Fucking shitstain

You dumb fucks were celebrating how this very same mob "defeated" the Hungarians in that cemetery two weeks ago, at least read your own headlines.

it's another song about rollo or rolv as he is called
youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY

shut the fuck up you literal baboon, you absolute and utter human garbage, your skincolor maches the mud you roll in every day of your flea and tick tromented life, go back to your slave colonies before i burn off your unibrow you fucking streetshitter

Attached: 1545497415498.jpg (793x1187, 801K)

Graverobbers don't deserve a shed of respect, fuckstick. If you act like a rabid animal, you deserve to be put down like a rabid animal.

>can pisi wich means cat also mean pussy?
pussy as in cat also.
it's equivalent is kitty to someone you're in a relationship with.

how come that romanians are 2% of the population yet they commit 30% of the crime?

were the remains genetically tested there? how do you know there is even one hungarian burried there??

>no mention of jews
You’re American, alright.

Attached: EB32C1A4-8221-49FF-A9A2-D9A3D28AB562.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

RACE WAR NOW

Attached: Hungypsians.jpg (403x403, 41K)

After watching the video I conclude Hungarians are the epitome of civilized people and you Romanians are no better than gypsies.
Violent, subhuman-looking savages desecrating cemeteries and provoking local Hungarians who were peacefully watching by.

Disgusting

Attached: disgustingm.jpg (209x233, 9K)

This is Romanians POTIS
Notice anything?

Attached: D38EEF59-C504-4DBF-AAEA-50A402C646D9.jpg (740x431, 46K)

italy is our homeland. we inherited it from the roman empire. you're the outsider.

Attached: statui-de-daci-1-1024x566.jpg (1024x566, 119K)

Eat shit shitskin. It's an Austro-Hungarian cemetery, only Hungarians and Germans are buried there.
But if you want romanigger mass graves in Transylvania so badly, we'll gladly give you thousands of them.

>how do you know there is even one hungarian burried there
By virtue of the cemetery having been established before that piece of land was ever under any Romanian state administration at all, just like the entirety of Transylvania.

stay butthurt attila. meanwhile, romanian orthodox crosses and romanian flags are covering the cemetery.

so he sat on horseback, but his foot hit the ground

so he had to walk, thus his name. and obviously this was shetlands ponies.. no wait we got those from the mongolians.. well some other small horse

yes both ice horses and fire horses are actually from mongolia... so they say anyways

and oh this

fuck me...

>WE WUZ ITALIAN

my dudes, how do you know they aren't romanians with hungarian names? many such cases.

gypsies inherited their barbaric ways like thievery and chimping out from the romanians, that's the real red pill

Based tót or possibly Slovene (Hungarian word is olasz) phoneposting so cant tell which.
pic related: Romanias POTUS vows to his rabbi to meet foreskin quota

Attached: 9ED414E7-0576-443C-AA97-A9D2FF75E9F3.jpg (474x290, 26K)