A hotline to report ICE raids against illegal aliens already know they're facing deportation?

Would be a shame if they received a bunch of bogus tips and had their time wasted while ICE rounds up these parasites and send them back.

Attached: shitforbrains.jpg (1125x1708, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

callmylostphone.com/
youtu.be/-RskEnmTkJY
sfilen.org/publication/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Etovpu

BUMP

Everyone involved in this phone line should be jailed and executed.

This

bumpin back to mexico

Why not just jam the phone line? Call it constantly?

I'm glad the US government is practicing on illegals so they can more effectively put you niggers into camps. Fun fact: No internet there, but plenty of rape.

That's San Francisco's Mayor.

Attached: 1557172033174.jpg (500x500, 24K)

It would be terrible if this hotline was spammed by robocalls in minecraft.

Agreed, except we skip the jail part and go straight to the public guillotine executions.

We're practicing in advance of the imminent liberation of maple syrup land. Have to round up all of the Muslims and leftists you have up there before we annex you.

Idea

Get ICE to "transfer" all the really dangerous detained criminals to San Francisco.

They love them all, right?

>"""innocent"""
>in country illegally
hrm

I hope your camp has a swimming pool.

>You would enjoy being raped you filthy sodomite.
Speak for yourself, phonefaggot.

As someone from an EMINENTLY prominent Bay Area family: somebody should remove this bitch London Breed. We do not want spic immigrants, no matter how often we vote Democrat.

*snap* She's fucking done.

Attached: futurama_gotta_do.png (512x510, 92K)

Range ban the Leafs already. They offer nothing to the board.

Sorry, you're getting all of them.

Sanctuary city! Enjoy watching your kids be stalked by cartel human traffickers.

We live in the next counties over, actually. We're getting nothing.

Dumb fucking Chink.

>Range ban the Leafs already. They offer nothing to the board.
I'm not surprised an Aussie supports brutal authoritarianism. 50 cent party?

Attached: npc nupol fags.jpg (1000x4000, 1.03M)

Nah i'm white, no chang here. Your state has made itself ground zero for fucking Mexican cartel members. And no one is illegal! Or a criminal!

These murderers and rapists are going to be prowling for your kids. And you asked for this by voting them in. Have fun.

Bump

They should be fucking hung in the streets.

Range ban israel first, not Canada.

heres some more rage inducing kikery

Attached: jewish.jpg (750x747, 178K)

Attached: green.jpg (750x747, 134K)

Attached: blue.jpg (750x744, 132K)

Attached: yellow.jpg (753x741, 139K)

Attached: grey.jpg (750x747, 144K)

Bump

Bump.
CALL THE NUMBER

>puts out a hotline number
>in current year+4
We could just flood the thing with bad info, see how many times we can "report a raid" on the mayor's apartment (SF is still too expensive even for her to buy a house).

Attached: absoutely subversive.png (397x398, 299K)

i agree that would be a shame if many people started reporting raids everywhere, a raid just flew over my house

For once I kinda agree with the maplenigger. At this point California needs to reap what's it's sown. Let them stay. Let them run the state into the fucking ground. California isn't going to suddenly vote red because ICE got a few illegals. I want more wildfires. I want more pride parades featuring 10 year tranny cartel members. Let's go peak fucking clown world. This is accelerationism.

Fuck off schlomo.

Good thing Trump himself said that the raids are going to be focused on states “within the heart of America” and not we’ll known shitholes like California and Arizona

Exactly. From the ashes, a new, non degenerate San Francisco can be built.

LOL

Based

Attached: 1561179929468.jpg (539x528, 96K)

Until that never happens, this is the be you have.

Just called the number 5 times asking to place an order for carry out. Poor girl working the phone keeps hanging up. I just want food gosh darnit

>At this point California needs to reap what's it's sown
White Californians didn't vote for this. We vote for Prop. 194 and it was overturned by ((globalist)) judges.

You're a traitor for abandoning us and will be executed alongside all of the beaner-abiding traitors. Fuck you. You're lower than subhuman. You're a betrayer of everything American.

>no anons are running a bot to spam call constantly

Sad

That's even better let the sanctuary cities feel it

Attached: 1559905993994m.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

callmylostphone.com/

Attached: 1561173410402m.jpg (883x1024, 114K)

Do they accept international calls

Attached: 1539914986870.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Attached: 1560044347144.jpg (600x801, 108K)

That is a good way to wind up in jail. Obstruction is a real thing. Despite what SJWs on snapchat tell you.

>2019
>phone lines
just overwhelm them with bogus tips.
any bay area niggers should point ICE towards the last mi no hablo spot they went to.

Has anyone reported that number to ICE?
Maybe they can glow nigra it and get some free tips.

>Fight ice raids with fear not panic
>>proceeds with fearmongering

>White californians didn't vote for this
They absolutely did. While the state is a melting pot hellhole, the whites there are complete delusional retards. You should probably get out while you can because you can't save it. You said so yourself. Globohomo makes the rules now. Move to a flyover state with your actually brethren instead of sticking around waiting to be killed.

>ak-47s
White people dont use shit skin weapons.

>When you see the filthy invaders getting arrested by ICE, take pictures and record it. This way you can re-watch it any time and send it to all your friends so they can have a good laugh. Note the officer's insignia and badge numbers, and try to get them promoted or given awards for their service.

The problem is these fuckers never learn. When it all collapses they'll just metastasize into other other states and vote for the exact same policies that turned Commiefornia into a third world shithole.

> London Breed
She definitely knows something about innocent people and forgiveness
youtu.be/-RskEnmTkJY

You think the common retard knows the difference ?

> London Breed
The eternal Anglo is not trying to hide it anymore

Virtue signlaing retards gotta be virtue signaling retards

As much as I hate american federal agents, I still have to wonder how is this legal?

I don't think it is legal.

If you call and hang up as soon as it rings they'll call you back. Definitely going to do it again tomorrow and pretend like I'm hiding in a closet while ice raids my work place. Oh NO! da ice is here to take me to Mexico! Jew elp me pees I at the store and they here! Tell everyone they going to da store to get chu!

Then kill them? You obviously can't vote them out. That's racist! I know I'll get called a glownigger but that's just about your only choice left. Niggers and spics get away with murder everyday down there. No one is going to notice some missing illegals. I am referring to minecraft of course. Killing them with a diamond sword is preferable, just watch out for creepers.

Let’s ask the CBC. On second thought scratch that.

>innocent families of law breakers

Stfu Mongo

Attached: B3D11E2B-69C8-4EBE-9E4E-4D9B1BE7537F.png (240x310, 149K)

I bet their ducts are dirty
Maybe you should share those digits with a few vent cleaning companies

calling

ended the call before even talking on the first call.
second call all i got was a hello. and she kept talking over me. fuckin stupid spics

lmao the hotline is nothing but illegals
i reported the hotline to ICE

Bump

That bitch should be arrested for aiding the enemy

>It's treason then.

No wonder SF is becoming the homeless capitol of the JEWSA.

we gotta find London Breeds address and send them to her aha

Attached: hONk tHe pLaNeT.png (926x634, 231K)

>t: Dogfucker leaf

Time to crush those phone lines...

I bet the response time is quicker than actual emergency response.
If you're getting robbed by a nigger instead of calling 911 and waiting for the police just call one one of these hotlines and say a spic family is getting handcuffed they'll be a whole convoy enroute within seconds

>lmao the hotline is nothing but illegals
>i reported the hotline to ICE

Attached: 1409600121844.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

bump, repost this thread tomorrow guys

>ICE taps the records to see all the numbers who have called the tip line
>Reverse search for name/address
>Investigate
>Detain
>Deport
They're making it all too easy!

Attached: 28369b9.jpg (2400x1440, 306K)

Fucking based. Can you hurry though? If you take too long there won't be anything left to annex.

at least im trying unlike a faggot cuck leaf

Put up posters claiming to want to help the illegals, with the phone number of ICE instead of the helpline.

Lmao I called the number and put on a southern accent talking about how their office is in breach of Federal law. "Uhh ma'am. Yeah I'd just like to inform you that your office is operating in breach of Federal law. Specifically section 80 of the US penal code (bullshit) which prohibits the harboring of illegal migrants. I kindly ask you to cease and desist all illegal actions. If you fail to do so, you will be reported. Thank you". She was just saying "uh huh, uh huh" super sarcastically the whole time. Then she wished me a good night and that made my pp hard so I hung up. How'd I do boys?

Attached: Pepe372.jpg (249x249, 41K)

I was encouraging you faggot.

i think i got the same lady

She should do sex hotlines. Her voice was pretty nice.

sfilen.org/publication/ has all the numbers, and that site has a ton of info.

she had a slight bit of a pretentious attitude on my end. she'd probably more sexually frustrated if she did sex calls

>Republicans are traitors!
>Here's a number to betray your country and help lawbreakers

These people need shotgun mouthwash

>We do not want spic immigrants, no matter how often we vote Democrat.
"I keep banging my head against this wall but my headache still won't go away!"

with comments like that, you're the one leaf I like

The faggots of SF would vote a dumb bitch like this.
how predictable

you could, but you wont.

oh ok sorry then faggot

Parasite sympathising morons
Protect your country brothers

I think it's just to warn beaners to hide. They can't send local law enforcement to stop federal law enforcement unless they're literally looking for a war.