Being black is a curse

*pic related*, currently me inside mcdonalds just in fucking despair, . been on this site for a year now, lurking til now. the more I think about it The more I hate being black, we're the least liked or wanted race on earth. Barely any culture, we cause the most crime and failure within any country we inhabit.

You have any idea how horrible it feels knowing no matter how much you try to be sucessful it will never outdue the ignorance of everyone else in your race.

I despise rap music, i hate drama and ghetto blacks. I hate my skin and nappy hair. I envy every fucking white guy i see.

I HATE BEING BLACK SO DAMN MUCH IT ISNT FAIR. WHY WAS MY ONLY SHOT AT LIFE BEING A DAMN NIGGER

The big black cock crap ISNT EVEN real im 6.5 at best. Fuck my life im a black beta virgin.

Attached: selfiee.jpg (1440x2560, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/354478185/
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice copypasta, slide thread
go play jewish tricks somewhere else.

>Be black man
>BREATHE
Police: That's illegal! you can't do that!

Such a wonderfull story, so sad it’s not the first time I hear it.
Get to the edge of the cliff, spread your arms and jump, please.

Attached: AB41C4A6-A533-443C-8C1E-6BFEE26AEF60.jpg (500x449, 56K)

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/354478185/

People would seriously go on the internet and tell lies?

Not sure if trolling, since half of Jow Forums is mutted up anyway.
If you wanna stop being stereotypical basketballer, then start with small things.
1.Stop going to Mickey D's. Buy fresh ingredients and visit co/ck/ for inspiration.
2.Start dressing like an adult.
3.Stop stealing (mandatory)

Attached: 1550545842518.png (1074x1653, 1.43M)

2 year old pasta still posted monthly

>this much new fag

Bevan is that you

t. insecure racist white faggot with a tiny penis who still hasn't coped over the fact that his high school crush picked the black athlete instead of him

Attached: 1557821753091.png (988x988, 283K)

in the fields

Attached: 1534392405849.png (1674x1907, 373K)

Your welcome to be cannon fodder in the coming civil war Mr dindu.

Attached: 4A5122CF-F57E-4895-8001-D2670956007C.jpg (288x430, 48K)

It's okay to be black user it's niggers we hate. Are you a nigger son?

Attached: Screenshot_20190622_090931.jpg (981x1007, 126K)

i wish it was true

>you will never be a stupid fucking nigger

Attached: 1539579095343.jpg (500x375, 23K)

You can't erase history nigger

Attached: IMG_1297.gif (363x358, 13K)

Not OP but I can partly relate to OP.
I also hate being black. Most if not all my family members are nothing I can be proud off. I want to be associated and be friends with white and Asians and good thing they are not as racist as when I was a kid.

With dating as much as I would love to date black women, those I've been with are mostly thots and sluts. I can barely find a traditional family oriented black woman to have a family with.

Well at least the navy seal pasta has gone from /pol, not sure about /k

T I M E S T A M P
I
M
E .
S
T
A
M
P
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

I don't understand the motivation behind copypasta posts. Is it just a slide thread?
Sage

I like the variation of this copypasta that starts off as "first off any nigger comments will be ignored" better.

Attached: 1478527735483.gif (270x180, 617K)

I want to suck black cock

Blacks get into schools easier, so why not keep taking advantage of the system and get a fuckin degree. problem solved, youll get a job way easier than any of us white people will. The world is for POC right now, so why not abuse the system in your favor

Yeah man you should really be back in Africa, no offense.

how long have you been doing this pasta

dont worry brother we will make the wh*Toids pay

I'll be your white friend, blackbro. Modernity ruins all women, and all men who realize it and care about our own races have to unite in some way

Shut up nigger

You misspelled 'Satan'

>high school crush
I never had that
>insecure
Life or death, nothing in between. Take off the flag. (I know you're white)

My big nig, you have an advantage. Something that is rarely spoken of even among whites. Being more intelligent than you fellow means you have the ability for leadership, whatever fucked up way it manifests. just like whites, back in our early centuries of existence, you have a choice, as your own nigger. You have a choice to lead your people, to develop the other nigs into greater creatures, or you can leave them all to revel in ignorance. The choice is yours, the improvement of your race is on your shoulders. Good luck.

Attached: 1560389432922.jpg (500x709, 129K)

Lift your head up nigga, you can't just hate yourself. If you get a white gf and your great-great grandkids will be white

I spoke to this guy on a chatsite last year after I recognised his pics. I asked him if he knows that his pics are occasionally posted on /b/, Jow Forums and Jow Forums. He said he's aware that he's a meme and he's not happy about it.

show your flag faggot

cringe

Chill bro chill

Its copypasta

You must hang out at that McDees a lot.

What you didn’t get in the «I already heard it» part?
Please, you two, kys

Attached: B255EA94-3D9B-4C03-AE0B-C3BCB70C2117.jpg (884x800, 68K)

Nigger gonna Nig

Niggers are easy to fight 1 on 1 me as a Mexican I would have just beat the living shit out of the nigger who "stole my crush" even thou in high school breakups happen everytime and lets be real not alot of girls find niggers attractive, funny yes, cool sometimes but not so much attractive which makes it easier for her to cheat on me

You are still better than being black in non relevant country.

At least you're not a Jew. Even tribes in South America hates them.

Attached: nationaltranshumanism.png (1000x570, 310K)

I'm going to sum up this comic in 1 line
>save sex
Yes, truly the only thing the left can tell us.

Attached: I'm going to jail.webm (480x360, 1.4M)

Go to a library or some "square" place, if you are dull, yet not disgusting looking, you may find some geeky autistic woman, who also is annoyed with the progressive world.

Seriously? Why does pic related hate Jews? Got any references?

Attached: tribe.jpg (500x375, 31K)

I'll never forget the first time I saw black peoples hands. Just holy fuck.

Attached: DvpgL7qVAAU3Kh1.jpg (523x341, 23K)

Whites save you and your people from a horrible life in Africa the least you can to is try to help beta cucks around you get red pill .

I wish I could feel sorry for you OP, but I’m numb af, blacks are just exhausting!

Attached: C6FEFF5C-B4D4-4373-BBE3-1E780A6BDCAE.jpg (264x235, 12K)

Your entire country
>cringe

I'm white and middle class and already on the edge of suicide. If I was black it would definitely be over to be completely honest. Kill yourself

Attached: 7d8da7a1f2902eacbd2665a2ca4eec70c23647e48649b62eb9c8fe46302fa0dc.jpg (255x209, 13K)

Sad niggas

Yea look where that got us

That's right

You need not despair.
If you know your own evil, you can learn to control it and live a respectable life.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

Blacks actually have it much better here than in Africa

Oh dang you're a tribe member?

Being a non-retard black in the west is living life on easy mode with god cheats. All you have to do is pose in a red hat for a picture and 50,000 of the allegedly most anti-black people in the world will give you thousands of dollars, followers, 50k reddit upboats, instant fame in a bottle. It works the same in every area of society. Be civilized and they make you CEO in two years. Not cashing in on it right now is like not buying $1 bitcoins. Not going to last

>fourth square; man is mentally devastated by his sudden realization; he tried to reason with a coalburning whore while suddenly getting self ware of him being a character in a poorly parodized cartoon from a leftist retard. His words are a warning as well as a solemn reminder of their inability to make jokes; or even sense.

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her 'sexual appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination spree' desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: HowIMatedWithYourMother.png (652x425, 498K)

you can tell by the sheer amount of impotent rage that i really touched a nerve with these insecure, racist, tiny penis fuck boys. just look at how hard they're shitting their diapers LMFAO.

Attached: 1538987844722.png (1000x1000, 859K)

Attached: 1558456387439.jpg (500x500, 25K)

top kek

One of the advantages of bring a lurker? you don't get eternally trapped in one of these fucking screen caps. Holy fucking yikes

Attached: Seriously.png (480x480, 327K)

eternalized.com

Attached: 1543040097498.png (1267x279, 112K)

Being white and living among blacks is worse because at the back of your mind you know it's preventable.

Attached: 1561136529159.jpg (556x604, 65K)

Walked into that one, not even mad

Attached: 1556879032548.png (680x629, 1.5M)

Kill yourself

Fight for us and you can be honorary

I second that !!!

Acknowledgment makes you better hope you succeed in life

Stop LARPing
>1 post by this ID

You are literally that 1% that a lot of white people consider bro's, bro. I myself find it refreshing when I run into one such as you. Be an inspiration to others, realize that you are better than your peers and project that superiority. American blacks have a niche culture, it's not African, it's up to you to shape it into something useful.

>he doesn't know about SA
Here ya go newguy

Attached: 1477862948068.jpg (883x884, 97K)

that is what you should feel, you are the first nigger that is redpilled by the truth, know that only jews owned slaves in the US know that you have the power to chose the life you want, know that you need to go to Africa where you belong and conquer your country.

If story true, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AT McDONALDS??????????

Days without Jewish tricks: 0.jpg

move to africa. why are you in a white nation?

>this same exact thread again
Old pasta, sage goes in all fields.