Why does Jow Forums hate chivalry so much?

Why does Jow Forums hate chivalry so much?

Attached: if-titanic-sunk-in-2016-sorry-sir-women-and-children-22187907~2.png (500x222, 185K)

niggers tongue my anus

For real? Damn youz a big daddy

Nobody does. Women disband being treated unequal. Males compete with each other for everything. You're mistaking not getting everything you want for free as being hated. Now post tits or gtfo.

Womeme.

>roasties and snapchat premium runner first
tho thx

Women have repeatedly shown they won't hold up their end of the bargain.

Because equality means equality in all aspects of life and all situations. You better believe I'll be kicking and throwing women out of lifeboats if I'm ever in a life threatening situation.

Attached: Field-82d6.gif (440x248, 1.33M)

chivalry died when feminism became prominent. not to say you shouldn't be chivalrous when in a relationship, but acting like a beta white knight to random women isn't part of our popular western culture anymore. and for good reason.

Attached: 1560276369998.png (646x762, 613K)

Because Rose was a hoe

Have sex

Its weird

Chivalry is hipocrasy

Because mordhau is better

Because women are parasites.

Attached: wage slave white knight.jpg (984x1094, 301K)

Attached: MGTOW Chad.jpg (1024x604, 102K)

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (710x473, 160K)

Attached: manupgoyim.png (1200x800, 523K)

Attached: female obsolescence.png (1760x2318, 2.05M)

Because cunts feel entitled to it and don't appreciate it. I've gotten more thank yous for holding doors for a guy walking a few seconds behind me than I ever have holding a door open for women. Men don't bitch when you don't hold the door for them, but I've had several cunts whine about it.

Nick Land?

It's womens turn to die for the men

because women shouldn't get to have it both ways

It's been out for fucking years? Mordhau is out now... Chiv 2 is coming out... I didn't even know it had such a following anymore desu

I have to agree with that, the only way to save the west is to hit the gas and go full steam ahead into that wall of degeneracy. The Titanic wouldn't have sunk it it would have rammed that iceberg head on

I am pretty lucky, I live in a small Queensland town. I hold doors for white women, they always say thank you.

Some say sorry then thank you, that’s usually uncomfortable I don’t know why they do that but nonetheless the acknowledgement is appreciated.

Why did he assure xirs gender? Very intolerant and biggoted in My opinion

I don't. Why do women hate being wives and mothers so much?

>be me
>20 yr blonde white guy looking for christian qt to love and marry
>have twin that is going out with girl from tindr because he wants to fornicate
>overhear Mom prying into my brother about a card that he left on the floor
>It's a wholesome christian festival down the street
>mfw I've been trying to find an event like it all over the township websites and notifications but couldn't
>Mom pryes into my brother about how he got it
>a christian qt walked up to him and told him he should go
>mfw it's supposed to be held today (God knows when he found out about this)
>I casually walk into the room and ask what's this about
>brother is annoyed and says it's nothing it's just something stupid
>I ask again
>he finally says its a christian festival (note this is a predominantly white area)
>I ask what time it will be held
>I realize that yesterday I had agreed to go with my brother to visit a friend from HS today at the time of the festival
>mfw I finally could've met a christian qt
why does it hurt so much?

>I've gotten more thank yous for holding doors for a guy walking a few seconds behind me than I ever have holding a door open for women.
So fucking true. My father raised me to hold the door for people as it's a polite thing to do. When I first started dating my wife. I'd open tbe car door for her and she was really appreciative. Now though she treats it like an entitlement. She'll sit in the car waiting for me to walk all the way around to let her out even if we're in a rush out something. Then almost never says thank you.

Women can be very ungrateful cunts for how good they have it in the west.

Underrated

Attached: 1532868018220.jpg (1016x568, 293K)

Because there is no incentive to care for something that doesn’t belong to me. Reinstate coverture laws and we’ll talk.

Because it's a lie. War has always been horrific.
Greece was proud of it's ruthlessness.
Chivalry is hypocritical nonsense.