Wouldnt all this being classified? Why is he still alive / not sued into oblivion?

Wouldnt all this being classified? Why is he still alive / not sued into oblivion?

Attached: 21325668.jpg (973x613, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqO3BByBflg
youtube.com/watch?v=IBdUg1h9XLU
imgur.com/a/ggIFTfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KjApDnCvh2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More likely "suicided" with several bullets in the back of his head.

he's full of shit, smart enough to keep a convincing train of thought tho

Yeah this dude is a liar seeking attention

more like this is a cover-up for the nutcase rapists who got tried as guilty.

This guy is full of shit. Can't remember anything, says he's a scientist but cannot explain the test he did on the alium ship. Has convenient migraines when the questions get too specific.

Name some inconsistencies in his story?

because that would legitimize his claims in the eyes of the public

Attached: Hyperborea.png (1346x1250, 498K)

How come he has no proof of qualifications? He says he did undergrad and postgrad work but why doesn’t he have a piece of paper certifying it?

honestly the one thing that makes me doubt about him is the Art Bell phone call, to me it sounds just so scripted and dramatic on purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=cqO3BByBflg

It's lies. Toe Rogain is a faggot.

Element 115 details he gave were nonsense. That's enough proof there to not believe him.

youtube.com/watch?v=IBdUg1h9XLU

killing him gives credit to the story, this way he can keep being a mouthpiece and say shit on command whenever they need a distraction from pizzagate convictions for example

The migraines are not by him. We are in a period of soft disclosure. When he starts to talk about things that shouldn’t be disclosed he is given remote migraines by the US military

Think about what Bob’s main point is - “these craft are real, but they’re powered by a fuel source so exotic and difficult to obtain that it can’t even be created in this solar system, so basically, don’t even try folks, trust us to handle this for you, even if you had the tech you’d never be able to power it, go back to sleep...”

Sounds like a great little psyop to me. Bob’s body language is pretty honest, his story is very consistent, and there is evidence that his college and work records were scrubbed. My thoughts are, his story is true but he was given a very elaborate disinfo story for the purpose of misinforming and misdirecting both UFO nuts and technological competitors.

Either that or his story is true after all. Some people in that world are not forced to sign NDAs, inexplicably, hence the lack of blowback.

>Some people in that world are not forced to sign NDAs,
more like they figure out how to evade signing one, usually by forfeit of money

this dude is a retard who made up his credentials and just talks in circles. perfect material for the low-IQ Joe Bogan podcast.

these ufo faggots are generally either mentally ill or straight up frauds

Attached: 137025798682.jpg (800x600, 50K)

They erased everything. His birthcertificate aswell. However their was article about him in the newspaper back in the days, were it indeed was stated he worked at whatever facility he claimed to work. And was also on another list of people that worked there.

And even if it is all fake. Where did he go to college or didn't he go etc?

Haha ok whatever you say, Moishe.

Glow harder

Because
He
Is
Still
On
The
Payroll

There is no such thing as EX-intelligence community. Period.

>Why is he still alive
Because he's a total fraud and everybody who can count 1 + 1 together figured that out 20 years ago.

>

That's not possible. These are paper documents he'd have in his own possession.

checked

Attached: h280FA0C6.jpg (473x700, 63K)

nothing that Lazar said on the podcast was even remotely verifiable. It was just blathering about "technology too advanced for humans to understand" blah blah blah.

Attached: 1327979584099.jpg (745x670, 133K)

I'm former NSA. I have absolutely no connection to them any more

What makes you think that caller is Bob Lazar?

You keep some around for what’s known as “soft disclosure”.

>I have absolutely no connection to them any more
thats what you think Steven, we told you at the beginning once you make your bones it's blood in blood out

>Any day now
>Tick tock

The US government has killed people for far less, let alone someone divulging military secrets and info about alien life

wasn't it him on the art bell show that called? also he's telling the lazar story so

nah, that ain't Lazar, that call to the Art Bell program happened in 1997, September 11, 1997 oddly, that's almost a decade after Lazar was already public with his story.

He was almost killed which is why he went public.

Attached: UFOlogy.png (1600x5520, 3.36M)

my bad you are right

it's all bullshit. how do you make an engine that works off of element 115? The longest lived isotope has a half life of 650 ms.

What makes you think that's the only isotope there is?

Element 115 has all the exotic elements that would give us this brand new propulsion. The metal enhances the effect.
Bob Lazar ran a test where he burned it in a vacuum chamber and saw the light bending.

You can't ask me how it works or how to create it because nobody in the world knows.

He said that the US was letting Soviets look at the UFOs being researched WHILE the Cold War was happening. And that they kicked the Soviets out when they found something really cool. Because crashed alien spacecraft weren't duhhh. And we're supposed to believe the Soviets didn't mention the alien spacecraft they saw because why? They were atheist.

Complete bullshit.

... which is why it's a perfect macguffin for a conspiracy theory. it's impossible to verify.

this guy has quack and liar practically tattooed on his forehead.

jews did it

Well it will in the future as we get better tech and can explore the island of stability.
You are also ignoring the fact that he was preaching about gravity waves decades before it was discovered because he was observing its effect.

gravitational waves were an established scientific theory in the 1890s, gaining major steam throughout the quantum movement of the following decades. It's not like he made them up himself.

Okay. Janet planes, S4, Area 51, Gravitational waves, isotopes, metallurgy, flight schedules, naval intelligence outed for actually running these SAPs. Damn, he's just right every time therefore he's wrong.

$10k via paypal to any of the fucking imbeciles in this thread that can provide verifiable evidence that bob lazar is talking shit. i mean you all so clearly have mountains of evidence to back your shit up, right? go go go.

watched first ~20 minutes of this. the guy is so obviously full of shit. cant remember anything specific like dates. just gives 10 year ranges wtf. also, that apparent migraine fucking with his memory is a fucking bullshit excuse. not only is this guy a liar, but he's a lazy liar because over the last 30 years he hasn't even bothered memorize his lie and make it water tight.

They can't but here's an admiral that backtraced Lazar's claims and found his project.
imgur.com/a/ggIFTfQ

yea, see it's easy for these clueless fucksticks to spunk their opinions about how it's all fake but the moment you ask them for evidence to back their shit up they run away.

Watch his earlier from 1989 on youtube. He's quite old now or just read this timeline.
He also refused to talk about certain things because Joe Rogan got butthurt every time Lazar's friend wanted to mention the things he read in the briefing.

because UFOs are a fake and gay LARP. project bluebeam

UFO is the ultimate in glow niggery

The fuck does somebody being in the employ of the glowniggers have to do with the paranormal?

No, there definitely is. I have clearances and haven't worked in anything remotely connected for 6 years now. I know tons of shit and have seen all kinds of stuff that still has never been leaked or reached the light of day.

its exactly the same as any other conspiracy theorist loon. he's got a well rehearsed story with enough sciencey stuff thrown in it to sound authoritative to stupid people, but conveniently all questions asked of him are impossible to verify for a handful of reasons - "records were erased", "I can't remember because I bumped my head", "technology too advanced for humans to understand", etc etc

All this shit follows the same patterns. It doesn't matter if it's this dillhole or the electric universe retards, or the flat earthers, or the fake moon landing people, or the scientologists, or the 911 conspiritards. If you believe or promote this crap for anything other than your own ironic amusement, you are an idiot.

Attached: 1339335439967.jpg (586x562, 36K)

This whole place is glowing off the charts

Honestly, the reason why people behave like this is not because they are brainwashed but because they don't want to confront their fears.

Who wants to live out the rest of their lives with the belief that they are just being harvested for genetics and experimented on like monkeys?

>ts exactly the same as any other conspiracy theorist loon. he's got a well rehearsed story with enough sciencey stuff thrown in it to sound authoritative to stupid people,
Yes, the same loon that blew the whistle on unheard of classified projects and now you have AATIP dedicated to researching meta materials that he was mentioning back in the 80s

The fact he hasn't been arrested / killed.

Hes a pathological liar.

He even had the convenient migraine that could cover the endless bullshit he has to keep straight in a 3 hour podcast.

If you know people like him irl its all so obvious.

could of saved all those pixels and literally just typed "i'm retarded soi here's my OPINION because i don't have any evidence". fucking little wank nuggets like you that love the sound of their own voice need roped.

The shills are really active on these threads.
It is almost as if Bob is not full of shit.
>muh shills
Everybody ITT who has discredited Lazar has never actually read up on the story, you all base your comments on a Joe Rogan podcast.
They don't hire the smartest people it seems to do these jobs

um, distort gravity while not distorting space/time... Those testpilots should be able to skip forward into future with those UFOs.

And you could still them as well. According to him, you become basically invincible once you start one up.

Bob Lazar was introduced to George Knapp by John Lear. George then turned Art Bell onto him and they had their first interview not long after Knapp’s report. It’s on YouTube. Compare that interview to Rogans. Says something that he kept his details straight for 30+ years.

and you consider this idiot's story to be "evidence"? lols

Not only has he kept his story straight but everything he spoke about in 1989 has come to be proven true.

When he went public, the JANET flights and S4 weren’t known. After his story, people got their hands on documents that confirmed what he was saying. Knowing about the JANET flights can be written off because they fly out of McCarran and people see them. Knowing about S4 before anyone outside of the government did does lend credibility to his story.

i consider his story to be a factual retelling of events he was a part of. you claim he's an idiot and his story is a load of shit, i will pay you $10,000 via paypal if you can provide evidence to prove his story is false. go, the money is here waiting.

JANET is also believed to be funded by Naval Intelligence. I read somewhere that the founder was some guy in the know that decided to help out with Area 51 transportation logistics.

He also positively identified papoose lake as the test area while the other area 51 kooks named a different dry lake bed.

knew the day of the week when they would perform tests, documented it on 2 occasions

Alright fed. Tell us some crazy dis-info

>Hes a pathological liar.
this. i could only stomach the first 20 minutes of the podcast but i got the feeling rogan was lowkey calling the guy out the whole time.

Yep. That’s how got caught too. He took John Lear out there to view the flights.

>they don't know jack shit about this tech
>ayy lmaos told them jack shit
>they are scared
>ayy lmaos are advanced
>if they tell the world we are basically defenceless against ayys we're fukk'd

Immediately after the whole incident with the video tapes being shown, people started looking for hangars.
Now we actual have footage of built in hangars being constructed right in the middle of nowhere near S4.

Attached: file.png (782x528, 621K)

Exactly, we are truly fucked because these assholes are waiting for technology to catch up so they can actually analyze the material properly.

Indeed.
There is a picture they show in the documentary of a Russian spy satellite, it shows the building he reported to have worked in, just as he described it. Build on a 30 degree slope with a "sandy" looking finish.

you are missing the core point of this. you can't PROVE it true or false because it's a tall tale constructed by a pathological liar. That's how conspiratorial thinking works. It sits in the grey area between verifiable fact and total fiction. He gives enough true information alongside his bullshit to try and make his bullshit seem plausible by manner of correlation.

It's a basic understanding of science and experience with people who pathologically make shit up that leads to the conclusion that this guy is overwhelmingly likely to be a fraud. The fact that he had some basic background info on Area 51 and Janet etc. does not make his wilder claims even remotely valid.

he's an agent talking to another agent. joe should just rename his show "The CIA Agent Experience"

u mad?

Explain how Bob knew that moscovium is exotic and would be researched for its island of stability decades to come.
I can't see how you can predict how an atom you have never seen will behave and be researched when skeptics like you think he was some janitor at a lab.

>island of stability
Itself was a well established hypothesis. Not anything new.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ
start at 21:45 to hear the bullshit artist.
>rogan: how old were you when you first read about this insane fucking alien technology that nobody in the world knows about except for you and a handful of people?
>lazer: uhhhhh....my 20s?
what should be the biggest life-changing event of his life and he cant even say "yea i was around 25 or 26 at the time". he's so fucking vague with such a basic question. what a conman. pretty funny how after that he keeps bumbling through rogan's more specific questions. rogan definitely calling the liar out without being disrespectful.

No, there's legitimate research going into 115 because of its traits. It's very elusive and hard to manufacture.

Bob knew this, the government knew this which is why he was there to research it.

because the periodic fucking table predicts it for you. That's how the periodic table works. We have predicted every element we have discovered in the last 150 years with accurate atomic weights, electronegativity, electron shell structure, isotopes, etc.

It's a group 15 element, it's going to have similar chemical properties to bismuth except be heavier and far less stable. Mendeleev was accurately predicting the properties of unknown elements when his table was still drawn on a napkin.

>Old man can't remember his early 20s dates
youtube.com/watch?v=KjApDnCvh2c
That interview was when he was fresh off the boat.

This guy is a jew, so it cancels out.

he said there was a buddy system where he could only converse with barry but then talks about conversations he had during test flights

I’m inclined to believe he’s a dis-information agent, telling some elements of truth with bs sprinkled in

Oh yeah? Want to give us some insight on the specific field of intelligence you worked in, the intelligence cycle, and which region you focused on along with specific unit/station?

These are all non-doxxable things that can be verified through open source research, therefore, you shouldn't claim doxx and hide

Actually wrong. This is grade school level explanation.
If this was the case we wouldn't need research, we can just predict everything and start creating hoverboards.

Or if you are an actual adult you'll realize most of our accomplishments don't come from predictive models but mistakes.

Buddy system is a military thing. What conversations during test flights? He was shown with a group of people a test flight.

There's legitimate research going into all of the trans uranic elements.

ask yourself these two questions. why would he by lying and do you really think we are the only conscious beings in this infinite universe. i will tell you something about the first question. if he was lying, then how come he is the only one that has been able to come up with this kind of story. as for the second question. hopefully you aren't stupid enough to think we are all there is in this infinite universe.

At different phases with different priorities.
We are talking about isotopes here, remember?

>t. never took basic college chemistry

Please give us something cool, so we can say "fake and gay" and you don't get fired.
But I can go to sleep thinking shit is a little more interesting.
Doesn't have to be about ayys or whatever, just a cool, juicy morsel.

>If this was the case we wouldn't need research
You're a moron.

t. never had basic education
Start digging up old periodic tables and hypothesis about what it would have looked like and behaved and realize how wrong you are.

No, I am actually right. I don't lose anything from shitting on you here but it's very funny to look at know it all individuals screeching when they are being torn apart.