Guys... If in tge future, a baby boy is born at Mars... If he eventually comes back to Earth...

Guys... If in tge future, a baby boy is born at Mars... If he eventually comes back to Earth... What nationality would he have? The one of his parents? A new one created at mars? No nationality? Would an european country dislike them more than african immigrants? I mean, goddamnit, that baby is a literal alien.

Attached: 1556892795847.jpg (125x115, 3K)

Don't worry. In the not too distant future all Europeans are fully genocided and all ability to reach Mars with it. You don't have to worry about those types of problems.

>europe
>future
should i tell him?

Bogdanogradites will not be niggers user, and the earth will be uninhabitable by unevolved humans.

Attached: 22_14.png (385x343, 261K)

I fear, Europeans will colonise mars and won’t let other races to come up there.

Lmao I can just imagine it now:
>I’m not black, I’m African-Martian.

Attached: B260123A-7418-4D54-A453-9A0F2594A778.jpg (300x169, 15K)

probably will depend on his parents’ citizenship at the time

Brazilians are also literal aliens too, so what's your point?

If a Japanese person is born in Brazil, is he ethnically Brazilian to you? The dirt isn't magic

The Space Between Us was an awful movie.

Well, you can't exactly give him a nigger nationality if he looks like this.

Attached: 31.jpg (640x430, 43K)

Yeah, in Acre, they really are aliens and ride dinosaurs to school
I'm not talking about ethnicity. I'm talking about papers, passports and citizenship.

What the fuck is that? Is that an actual alien? I cannot even tell if he's scandinavian, german or slav.

A first Martian and the rightful owner of Mars

Attached: 350.jpg (325x500, 44K)

Race matters more than nationality. If the Martians are one of the three white races then they'll be fine.

Looks like a pre-WW2 East German.

a person born on mars wouldn't survive in our atmosphere.

They are still human even if they come from Mars. We would have to rig the Mars atmosphere to resemble ours before anyone could breath it.

the weaker gravity would lead to abnormalities in maturing, I reckon.
They'd be obese on our planet.

Jewish.
Definitely jewish.

Think of them like Tibetans but even further away. They'll probably be shorter and have redder faces from natural blush.

Mars is flat, retard.

He would be a martian you dumb piece of shit.

>if he comes back
Fuck off space niggers, we're full. The wall just got 34796787 miles higher.

Attached: 1560897677626.jpg (333x350, 39K)

From reading Stranger in a Strange Land that man would be a Martian

Well you’re supposed to be a superpower by 2020, so it shouldn’t be that hard for you guys

>baby boy
TRIGGERED; WYMYN ARE JUST AS CAPABLE FOR BEING BORN ON MARS TOO YOU SHITLORD

Are you trying to imply that being a boy means that they aren't a woman? It's up to the child to choose their pronouns and gender identity. You must have done your gender studies in the 90s old hag.

Everyone on Mars is going to have American nationality.

With the new diverse NASA? Good luck making any progress at all with anything.

>Everyone on Mars is going to have American nationality.
Will there be a rabbi on Mars to cut their dick skin off?

robert heinlein wrote a book abut this very thing, its so bad its unreadable though.

stranger in a strange land.

This, sadly.
F

Best reply.
Perhaps this should be done more often; every time someone says "you white males," respond with "did you just assume her gender?"

Op has never read stranger in a strange land
Sad. Many such cases.

You're criminally retarded

Had lots of fun in your country, mate! 10/10 will visit again. Maybe then you'll have the chance to just put me out of my misery. Or give me more chocolate, food, fries and beer. There was also this little fair I saw in Brugge that sold lots of great food! Oh boy do I love your country.

Attached: 1504617463946.jpg (399x386, 79K)

No Elon, you can't run for president if you're born on Mars. Nice try.

>NO MUTANTS ALLOWED

Attached: quaid.jpg (474x355, 22K)