Aryan worshipers BTFO

>calls people shitskins because brown is the same color as poop
>implies white people who aren't blonde haired are genetically inferior because of brown hair and brown eyes
>thinks people who have the same hair color as the waste water that comes out of their dick every single day are somehow superior
you fucks are literally retarded

Attached: l.jpg (720x405, 65K)

Who are you talking about?

He’s trying to say he’d rather be the color of literal shit than urine. So he’s a shit skin

>calls people shitskins because brown is the same color as poop

yes

>implies white people who aren't blonde haired are genetically inferior because of brown hair and brown eyes

Factual

>thinks people who have the same hair color as the waste water that comes out of their dick every single day are somehow superior

You're weird

I have blue eyes and blond hair. Everyone else is a shitskin.

Attached: 1554087389243.png (500x527, 157K)

6'2 white midwest American Chad. Nice try Jamal

clearly im talking about people who think blonde haired people are genetically superior, you know, the incel nazi's that infest this board on a daily basis?

so it isn't weird to use the color of poop to describe people, but it is weird to use the color of piss in the same way? Cognitive Dissonance confirmed

>tell white people to have sex
>they call you a discord tranny
>everyone else is having sex
>white populations decrease
>they blame da joooooooooooos

>when you run out of ideas for threads but you really need that extra money from the jidf

Fuck off Jose Jones

>everyone who disagrees with me is an Israeli shill

Attached: bitch.jpg (700x700, 149K)

Literally nobody wants to fuck, let a lone bear your presence you ultra-obvi manchild. Have sex and leave your basement.

Lol, what the fuck did I just read.

>leave your basement
whats it like using the left's descriptions of you against people who disagree with you on Jow Forums

Fuck off julio. Nobody's hair is the color of piss. You are trying way too hard

>Nobody's hair is the color of piss
C
O
P
E

Attached: bitchindenial.jpg (601x508, 94K)

BigDoubt.
kys.

Attached: image000000.png (900x506, 469K)

>nooo my thread isn't shit pls stop i need this

>his piss is always solid gold colored
Fat fuck confirmed. Lay off the soda.

incels like you envy my german/scottish heritage and genetics. We are taller, better looking, stronger, and more intelligent that any other white demographic in the USA

piss hair worshiper confirmed

unless you're drinking water 24 hours a day, your piss WILL be some shade of yellow. Cope harder

>WILL be some shade of yellow
Certainly not blonde colored
Go to a doctor

Blonde hair green eyes master race checking in

If you’re hair and eyes aren’t light than you ain’t white, pal. So solly cholly :(

imagine thinking you're the master race when you can't even distinguish the difference between your and you're. You even used the apostrophe, what a fucking caveman

Is this the "only blonde hair and blue eyes are white" divide and conquer kike containment thread?

Attached: neat.gif (300x243, 200K)

OP unequivocally BTFO eternally

/thread

Attached: 584871d2e4e6f86ab5c3359e.png (800x720, 65K)

>>thinks people who have the same hair color as the waste water that comes out of their dick every single day are somehow superior
and yet niggers lust after exactly this

niggers lust after all white women, and are you implying that the fact some niggers lust after piss-hair colored women means piss-hair colored people are genetically superior? To you, the object of nigger lust is what determines racial/genetic superiority? user, i......

That's not how any of this works, shitskin

If Anglo-Saxons were so superior they wouldn't have gotten BTFO twice. Even Anglos are failing seeing how cucked the UK is. Keep dreaming, the strength of the white man is dying and its white women that are unironically killing it.

NOBODY LIKES NIGGERS BUT WOMEN WHO LOVE BEASIALITY WILL GO FOR BLACK DICK BECAUSE THEY ARE INCREASINGLY ACCEPTED FREAKS WILLING TO DESTROY THEIR OWN GENES FOR A CUM.

>american flag
Checks out

Shitskin?
Uh yeah, well you're urine skinned!!!!!
Hahaha take that pal

Attached: retard (7).jpg (390x346, 64K)

Is that piss in that bowl? If so it's super hot kike, you know my fetishes

Attached: 854cefe187abdbb146c20a2c258b7ae3bb228662c19f38379f99b62162923edb.jpg (479x960, 72K)

Ey guys having light brown hair does it counts as a light hair aka aryan feature?have blue eyes tho.