They’re trying they’re absolute hardest to keep illegals in

I don’t get get it. Why does the Left (and some on the Right) care so much about people who don’t belong here?

twitter.com/aptkr_/status/1140982690897960960?s=21

Attached: 12528EF9-E787-40E4-8CC8-64DB9373CAB8.jpg (1125x1648, 724K)

They know it pisses you off. That's all there is to it. They don't wanna live around them either, they just want to force you to.

It's not rational, they think immigration is the new slavery.

Keep in mind that US government is not trying its absolute hardest to keep the illegals out

1. Cheap labor
2. They plan to let these monkeys vote as soom as possible
They think abolishing electoral college+bringing in spics and letting them vote with give them total control of the country.

More importantly, they don't need them in their home districts, they need them in the red districts.
Anyone who doesn't see this as an act of aggression is blind.

Control, cheap labor, keep the American working class down.
Get rid of our own elites, then the illegal immigrant problem has obvious solutions.

Because they want to change the demographics. The longer they stay the more anchor babies they make.

what happens to the worst of us now happens to the rest of us tomorrow. brainlet conservatives can't understand why allowing massive police power and corruption might be bad for the country long term. stick to arguing about anime and let the adults run politics

Pretty much.
They need their slave caste in the periphery.

>Mandarin
mandarin is literally the colonial name for the language of the Chinese people spoke. i don't know how these people can't see a problem with using a colonial noun. actual chinese people call it zhengwen, i.e. chinese language (used for spoken and written) or in china putonghua (the common language, i.e. common for everyone in difference to local dialects).
if these people are so concerned with being PC, they should just have Chinese, as Wang Xiren is speaking chinese.

>zhengwen
zhongwen*

Attached: hegelian dialectic.jpg (640x426, 63K)

Nobody cares

Attached: 1559193588086.jpg (720x683, 294K)

How do illegals really even have rights under the United States constitution? They aren’t citizens so the constitution shouldn’t even apply to them. Also fuck daca kids, they can get deported and blacklisted for all I care. Blame your parents for bringing you here illegally, not a U.S tax payers problem.

What's not to get?

For the left, there are a variety of factors at play, as not everyone is an open borders/utopian communism now type of person. Those fuckers are the loudest, but in reality, they're a small minority. For the most, it's about being anti-racist, which for the mainstream left doesn't mean anti-white, even though the results are the same. Even if you remove race from the equation and focus entirely on economic burden/impact, it always comes back to a matter of wealth redistribution or defending the military. "We could have the funds if we did everything how I think it should be done, you know the only way that is correct." They're not being realistic. For the rest of them, they just don't want to appear racist. Simple as.

On the right, it's the same thing about not appearing racist. "I'm all for legal immigration." Wonderful for you.

Also you have the problem with capital L Libertarians who have adopted the open borders policy because of "free travel." Seriously, they've been cucked into buying into this so the powers that be can have cheap labor. Classical liberals know a strong border is essential to maintaining national sovereignty as national sovereignty is what protects our rights and liberties. These faggots have forgotten the very basis of their ideology.

What do you think? they live like kings here and get free medical care and food stamps. Clearly they have rights. Otherwise we would throw them all back in one swoop. The system is corrupt and leftist judges and politicians protect them at every opportunity.

Actually, he made a pretty good point about their hypocrisy.

>take twatter advise from some literally whos
>gets shot
works for me senpai

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

Pro-tip: it will

shut up, just let me be an asshole today

Also sex trafficking. They need illegals coming in because right around the border is the best place to abduct people. No documentation, no telling if someone was even there or coming or going. Easiest way for them to get kids to use in the blackmail rings.

The same reason you have particular rights when visiting another country and why others have particular rights when visiting this country. They're not afforded the same rights, but they still have rights. The amount of rights they possess is a contentious issue that's constantly being tested. The left wants to award them full Constitutional protection while simultaneously not believing in the legitimacy or importance of the Constitution. They see the Constitution as a useful tool only when it can serve to push their agenda.

If they think like I do its not about votes or power or slaves, they are just bored, every day is the same and want the whole country to go to shit for entertainment, to spice things up. Or it could just be about power and money.

It’s mostly for sex trafficking reasons id say!

Attached: B842091F-F916-4AC5-8E56-00D0F0B74EF5.jpg (261x222, 17K)

You have limited rights when granted a visa, not by being alive.

they have no rights they are illegal lol. wtf is that poster on?

They don't care about the people. Those are just pawns on a board to them. They want to tear down Western, Christian civilization (what's left of it) so they can replace it with a perfect world created in their own image. They think they could do that if the bad old white men and all their "God" rules were out of the way. If you're part of that old world they hate, they want third-world hordes to replace you, by birthrates or murder, whatever it takes.

We know. If it did we would have heat seeking auto turrets that shoot any living thing within 100 ft of our borders. Bullets are hella cheaper than a wall.

>man for found it tiresome continues to find it tiresome

>Foreign interference is ruining our democracy!
>We should let illegals vote!
The left is a fucking cesspit.