>USDAVideo: AgSec Perdue Kicks Off Feds Feed Families Campaign 6/21/19
youtu.be/Fvtl3slyMYY
>Pres Trump bilat w/Leaf PM Cuckdeau 6/20/19
youtu.be/qb_qp8y1rf0
>Pres Trump welcomes Leaf PM Cuckdeau 6/20/19
c-span.org/video/?461944-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: debatemoderators.jpg (937x1129, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kltLRpXhXww&app=desktop
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/22/tom-homan-identifies-acting-dhs-secretary-kevin-mcaleenan-as-deep-state-leaker-trying-to-undermine-president-trump/
nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/trump-fact-check-rally.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-claims-progress-for-promises-unfulfilled-20190305-story.html
businessinsider.com/us-federal-deficit-fiscal-year-2019-2019-3
metro.co.uk/2019/04/06/donald-trump-visits-new-border-wall-that-was-actually-started-by-barack-obama-9125113/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Trump-at-Orlando-rally-wall/type/posts/filter/text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

2 week delay on deportation

miga

fucking kike

Drumpf is not deporting anyone ahahahhahhaha

MAGA

Attached: d94ac5c801c09b260e0d4d36e14511e79ddc2aac1e488e231bfe2fc03d407474.jpg (695x1074, 290K)

+trump has done zero for americans+

billions for israel

neocon lying garbage

I'm really looking forward to the debates!

Putin promised me a mail-order gf, what happened?

Attached: russian hacker awoo.jpg (884x903, 635K)

You fucking niggers are retarded and these threads have to stop.

Attached: LAK_48497808_p43.jpg (600x520, 205K)

didnt lock her up

didnt release taxes

golfs daily

deportations TOMORROW

So why are you in Mexico?

Everyone is raging on the cletic nigger faggot bastard goon who is also half Finnish.
youtube.com/watch?v=kltLRpXhXww&app=desktop
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/22/tom-homan-identifies-acting-dhs-secretary-kevin-mcaleenan-as-deep-state-leaker-trying-to-undermine-president-trump/
Fire McAleenan.

Attached: FIT Tom on the nigger.png (610x526, 60K)

z
i
o
n

d
o
n

Trump at Orlando rally:
>“We are building the wall. We’re going to have over 400 miles of wall built by the end of next year.”

Reality:
>Mr. Trump is once again mixing projects to replace existing barriers with construction of entirely new sectors of a wall along the southwestern border — and inflating the mileage.
>The Customs and Border Protection agency has received funding for 258 miles of barriers: 175 miles from congressional appropriations, 30 miles from a Treasury Department asset forfeiture fund and 53 miles from the Pentagon’s coffers, according to an agency spokesman.
>That’s 142 miles under what Mr. Trump claimed. Even that figure relies on counting replacement projects as new wall, on contracts that have yet to be awarded and on funding that is tenuous. The 40 miles funded in the 2017 fiscal year, for example, is to replace old barriers with new fencing, while a federal judge in May blocked Mr. Trump from using the Pentagon funds to build his wall.
nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/trump-fact-check-rally.html

Trump works to maintain illusions of progress, as his main promises go unfulfilled
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-claims-progress-for-promises-unfulfilled-20190305-story.html
>Yet the bill included just $1.375 billion to construct new bollard fencing on 55 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border — far short of the $5.7 billion he demanded. So far, the only construction underway has been repairs to existing stretches of wall, built under his predecessors.,

Attached: 1561238617444.jpg (259x295, 25K)

I'm not even joking in saying Nancy Pelosi has more balls than Trump at this point.

Almost like it's all theater eh?

the taxes, dahnald

he's waiting on his trump care package and free job

You know you can just hide them right? Why enter a thread about a topic you dislike?

bump

deport them all now, stop fucking around you had 3 years to do it.

because i was born here you stupid dingus

>mfw I leave for 2 days and everything is on fire

Attached: 2D44BE3E-2396-47C5-B1CC-68E189772A80.gif (210x282, 1.28M)

ALWAYS REPORT ALL INTENTIONAL TROLLS AND SPAMMERS

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>field of 20+
Who will be the master debator?
Will they give it a fair shake or is Creepy Joe going to get all the questions in advance?

Attached: peak biden.png (1200x600, 674K)

>At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!

>I never called the strike against Iran “BACK,” as people are incorrectly reporting, I just stopped it from going forward at this time!

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1473194700185.gif (217x199, 555K)

This entire subject needs to be banned so all of the moronic over-30s you stupid faggots brought to this site go away.

>release taxes
Rookie move, you non-passing tranny faggot.

Attached: soy.exe.jpg (205x246, 7K)

I hope he kills himself. This post is satire.

Attached: Long Handle Bike Back tyre closeup.jpg5e9245c6-c80a-413d-ad71-f763e71b4475Large.jpg (600x600, 90K)

Are Iranbots a thing?

Attached: 89131.jpg (451x451, 22K)

Shills keep trying to say Trump isn't building new wall because he's just replacing old wall but there is no old wall. All we have are 5 foot tall chain link fences and some 2 foot tall anti vehicle blockers. None of that keeps anyone out so yes it all has to be """"replaced"""" with the 30 foot tall wall Trump is building.

Shills keep trying to say Trump isn't building new wall because he's just replacing old wall but there is no old wall. All we have are 5 foot tall chain link fences and some 2 foot tall anti vehicle blockers. None of that keeps anyone out so yes it all has to be """"replaced"""" with the 30 foot tall wall Trump is building.

The Canadian keeps posting a link to the rolling stones doing exactly what I'm talking about. It says the wall is Obama's because Trump is building the wall where a chain link fence used to be, so clearly a 30 foot tall steel wall is just a modification of Obama's 5 foot tall chain link fence. It's blatant propaganda but he doesnt care.

i've read the op pic three times now and i still don't understand it

Attached: 1548237161904.jpg (504x499, 79K)

Attached: 1542088042728.jpg (914x838, 446K)

who should i vote for instead?

>not unplugging all the appliances before you go

Attached: fallout burning.gif (64x109, 50K)

>reeeee muh sekret club waaaaaaaaaa

FOR FUCKS SAKE WE CANT EVEN HAVE A HALF DECENT CONVERSATION BECAUSE OF THESE SPAMMING FUCKS!

Attached: Shill shit.png (887x562, 53K)

The US federal deficit soared to $310 billion to start fiscal year 2019, up 77% from the year before
businessinsider.com/us-federal-deficit-fiscal-year-2019-2019-3
>Fiscal years for the federal government run October through September, so the data reflects the shortfall from October 2018 through January 2019. Based on the data, the deficit increased by 77% compared to the same period the prior year. The shortfall was due to a 9% increase in federal spending, while tax revenues dropped by 2%.

Attached: 1561242243842.jpg (888x1024, 101K)

Make that two weeks

>>>/reddit/

Why can't the US simply nuke everybody else?
It's not like they need anyone in the world, they created pretty much everything from airplanes to automobiles and everything else, everybody else is just a bunch of parasites.

Attached: Doom Paul and Randlet.jpg (960x642, 326K)

Fuck Canada

The Canadian keeps posting a link to the rolling stones doing exactly what I'm talking about. It says the wall is Obama's because Trump is building the wall where a chain link fence used to be, so clearly a 30 foot tall steel wall is just a modification of Obama's 5 foot tall chain link fence. It's blatant propaganda but he doesnt care.

>this entire subject needs to be banned
>Jow Forums should ban a political subject i disagree with
sorry, that's not actually a rule of the site. people can make a communism general and that'd still be allowed by the site rules
you can, however, feel free to ignore threads you don't like

Attached: 1554934480669.jpg (850x600, 101K)

AVE DRVMPH

Attached: EmperorTrump-86d2612a7ab4b2b9ba59156642d78fea.jpg (578x436, 39K)

YOU are reddit.

Bots? Maybe, probably not
Pedes? Sure, /sg/ is thataway

Attached: tohru shrug.gif (540x460, 1.58M)

who even cares, I'll just blow out my wall and turn this floor into cabrini-green
>mfw normies don't even have an apoc plan

Attached: laughingboomer.png (640x448, 682K)

Trump needs to be treated like uncontained ponyshit.

Kill yourself loser. Trump hasn't done anything except replace a couple fences and take credit for Obama's barrier.

>in4: wh-who sh-should i v-vote f-for i-instead reeeeeeeeee
/ptg/ confirmed for being the most cucked general in Jow Forums's entire history

You know, we all have "off" days.
The kind of day where you constantly drop shit, forget your wallet, press the wrong button accidentally etc.

This is just what it looks like when you're the most powerful person on earth and you have an "off" day. That's all.
Cut him some slack. We've all been there.

Attached: 1478473863583.gif (204x204, 3.84M)

FUCK Canada

Attached: 1561217047478.jpg (750x333, 165K)

the most redddit post i've read all day

You watch. Trump is going to go all fake tough guy because of his ego, do some minor thing to placate supporters for cucking out, they'll lap it up and "forgive" him for it or do mental gymnastics to make sense of it. Can just gets kicked further down the road. Rinse and fucking repeat.

Attached: 1541883659802.jpg (436x536, 51K)

REPORT THE RAIDING BASTARDS!
DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF THEM

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 82K)

what's wrong with jews?

>barrier
A 2 foot tall anti vehicle blockers is not a barrier

I'm not even joking in saying you're a leftist faggot, and you and all of your degenerate friends will be publicly executed on the Day of the Rope.

Attached: helichoppers.jpg (700x396, 223K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
KEEP COPING
metro.co.uk/2019/04/06/donald-trump-visits-new-border-wall-that-was-actually-started-by-barack-obama-9125113/

I see you are still unemployed

Attached: 20180626_161408.png (758x838, 394K)

What mistake did Trump make?

Attached: tumblr_nhpugmnNp21roymnwo5_1280.jpg (1000x1000, 244K)

>announcing report

Attached: 1561245207139.gif (417x317, 39K)

Friendly reminder to any Trump surrogates/campaign employees ITT:

I DON'T HAVE TO VOTE IN 2020 IF I AM NOT FUCKING GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF IT

I CAN STAY HOME

MY VOTE IS NOT YOUR PROPERTY

>Obama's barrier.

Oh wow so now libshits have taken yet another sharp u turn, as the media have told them to.

blow your brains out trump has been investigated for 3 years now innocent of all charges

Have you never read/watched "on the beach"?

At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!

REPORT THE SPAMMERS

Attached: jimbo.jpg (960x954, 67K)

MAGA
will the Iran stuff become another nothing burger and forgotten next week?

Attached: 1498687552695.png (895x948, 1.1M)

Canada BTFO

The Canadian keeps posting a link to left wing outlets doing exactly what I'm talking about. It says the wall is Obama's because Trump is building the wall where a chain link fence used to be, so clearly a 30 foot tall steel wall is just a modification of Obama's 5 foot tall chain link fence. It's blatant propaganda but he doesnt care.

>2 foot tall anti vehicle blockers is not a barrier

THERE WERE 30 FOOT WALLS BUILT BEFORE TRUMP
>

>ban political discussion on a political discussion forum
>yfw

Attached: 1544067396758.jpg (293x326, 10K)

uruguay is selling a reichsadler

Attached: file.png (587x644, 360K)

The canadian poster has been spamming the same links for almost 12 hours now

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Trump-at-Orlando-rally-wall/type/posts/filter/text/

It's pretty clear the mods don't care about spam in these threads

did you steal my sayori to make that

Attached: 1535909214181.png (600x1364, 516K)

Its honestly pathetic.

>However, people were quick to point out the work being carried out was regular maintenance of fencing authorised by the Obama administration.
What article did you get this quote from?

Attached: 1561245306631.jpg (870x521, 210K)

Trump literally took credit for Obama's barrier.

See

So how long has the leaf been at it?

Attached: 2C1B2402-8BAA-4B4C-A897-9989E59DA0CB.jpg (553x357, 84K)

The Untied States is a nation that protects everyone so they can rest easy each night and not worry about threats from afar.

Hence Japan not worrying about war as much as we do.
How does it feel to be that nation, user?

Attached: file.png (746x982, 506K)

>What article did you get this quote from?

Dems begged for more time before deportations and Trump gave them 2 weeks.

ching chong ding dong herro prease

>The KLK craze was like 5 years ago
I'm super scared m8 please assuage my fears

Attached: sitting.jpg (1214x863, 89K)

seems likely unless the neocoons do something drastic

Attached: beleagured eagle trump.png (704x866, 1.13M)

There are bots for every country on the internet. If niggers like the sandniggers of Iran can make bots for the internet then you can safely bet that there are leafbots.

And JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING TIME!
The dems wont meet, so he dose the original deportations wile making the left lose even more face on their colored slaves
and just like EVERY OTHER FUCKING TIME. We are dealing with stupid spammers

Seems like it worked, announce something & you get the push back & it's all in the open for everyone to see.

ever consider that maybe we voted for him and he's just acting like a complete moron?

>what Iran stuff?
days

Attached: 1542911753836.png (900x900, 410K)

Many such cases.

>Almost like it's all theater eh?

This seems more and more plausible by the day.
The Democrats always fucking get their way in the end
Fuck. Ing. Tire. Some.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CAN'T COPE WITH THE FACT THAT HE TOOK CREDIT FOR OBAMA'S WALL

I ask myself that everyday.

Attached: 1432824427167.jpg (500x371, 37K)

Yeah over a year ago

Nothing too terrible. Just horrendous optics is all.
Ain't nobody going to think better of Trump for postponing the deportations. Maybe they'll happen in two weeks, maybe they won't. We'll just have to see.
But until then, it's just an asswhooping and humiliation that everyone right of center have to take for no reason what so ever.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hinamatsuri - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.29_[2018.05.06_23.46.33].jpg (720x720, 99K)