The government openly admits that there is shit flying over our country using technology nobody can explain

The government openly admits that there is shit flying over our country using technology nobody can explain.
Why aren't people more concerned about this?

Attached: ufo.jpg (644x362, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=njZy64BeQNo
youtube.com/watch?v=006d36WWyaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1561252063019.jpg (491x491, 43K)

give me a source where that exact language is used or something similar

Is Facebook down? No
Is YouTube down? No
Is CNN down? No

Then I don't give a fuck

>watches one episode of JRE

They're just preparing people for their fake alien invasion. It's of utmost importance that Jow Forums brings this to light asap so that normies aren't convinced when it happens.

aliens are not real you ?x? freak...get out

I know this is just some journocunt but it's still an objective summary of the Senate briefing
>The interest in “unidentified aerial phenomenon” has grown since revelations in late 2017 that the Pentagon had set up a program to study the issue at the request of then-Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.). Officials interviewed multiple current and former sailors and aviators who claim to have encountered highly advanced aircraft that appeared to defy the laws of aerodynamics when they intruded on protected military airspace — some of which were captured on video and made public.
politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273

Exactly. Steven Greer has been saying this for a while now. Theres gonna be a false flag of epic proportions.

well the scary part is that our government has probably had antigravity technology for decades.
even the B2 bomber is confirmed to use electrogravitics, it creates a positive charge on the wing tip to create an ion shield around itself.
the "declassified top speed" of a B2 is mach 0.95, but if you had a craft that could travel faster than sound without making sonic booms, that is what you might say the top speed is.

>?x?
How fucking drunk/high are you right now?

Attached: 1546492983704.jpg (586x616, 20K)

It's probably just some jews flying around. I don't see why I should be worried. They're going to do what they've always been doing and there's nothing I can do about it.

Attached: I wouldn't worry about it, Goyim.jpg (501x585, 119K)

There is enough evidence to show that (((they))) want to do fake some first contact bullshit. No one cares if they are real if (((they))) need to FF it into existence.

the real redpill is that china and the US has had the US by the balls for the past 100 years without US knowledge.

“Aliens” is a distraction. It’s small scale fission powered drones made by China for recon purposes.

I was not talking about that....
You typed ?x? instead of /x/
I was wondering if you were inebriated.

I know about them wanting to fake first contact shit.

Attached: dancingjew.webm (544x400, 1.65M)

Blue Bean

They will try it and it will be a laughable failure and then they will back paddle. Looking forward to blue bean.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Google was founded as a Chinese covert operation by the Chines government and they played the long game knowing they would eventually control the USA if they controlled our technological infrastructure

Because anyone who has been paying attention at all already knew.

reminder that Germany created the flying saucer in 1944; which is one of the reasons it was never disclosed, but mostly because it had little economic application as it didn't require petroleum.

Attached: Haunebu1.png (2344x2224, 1.03M)

>People assume intelligence agencies are police detective agencies because fat retard
>They conveniently forget the CIA was flying the U-2 and the SR-71
>They think they know what level the tech is at based on what the government chooses to disclose
>Think SR-71 was cutting edge in the 60s when it wasn't
>Think if an aircraft has performance way beyond what Skunkworks discloses, it must be ALIENS

People have no idea. The US shadow government dripfeeds dual-use (civil and military) technology inventions at an incredibly slow rate so they can milk obsolete technology and not have to rebuild their infrastructure constantly.

Attached: Stealth Mode Activated.png (1260x999, 1.91M)

>chinese using russian jews as a front while the jews make bank
where's the logic?

The only quandary I have with probject bluejizz is: what if they’re not lying, what if aliens are real and are among us or have been among us before. Yeah they’re going to lie about an attack probably, but that still won’t change the fact that they were honest about one thing

Read between the lines faggot

Real space people from another galaxy is not the issue, real or otherwise. The issue is some (((people))) trying to false flag it into the global consciousness... Why? Bad bad things. Thats why.

>There is enough evidence to show that (((they))) want to do fake some first contact bullshit.
I heard from a retired military officer on some military video that was otherwise consistent as a normal person that they used jets with lasers to do apocalyptic laser shows. Further research brought up they used microwave hearing from these planes too, telling people to dismantle their guns and go home and it was effective. That was back in 2003. What would some breakaway secret program have then, let alone know? They can probably do it from space now at least for the regular military. We're running out of plutonium for satilites in recent news.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

it's pretty big news considering what we currently know and is commonly though among everyone

no

It has nothing to do with electrogravitics. There are little ferrite beads in the outer skin of the bomber that convert radar energy into heat.

Attached: 1558897918386.png (635x457, 258K)

the B2 is charged in alignment with the direction it moves. that is the only requirement needed for electrogravitics

youtube.com/watch?v=njZy64BeQNo

Attached: xwJD4KX.jpg (504x520, 128K)

Because nobody knows anything

youtube.com/watch?v=006d36WWyaQ