HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

NW civil war is about to turn hot, it needs just a small push, to get it kicked off, Idaho poised to annex eastern Oregon!!!!

archive.is/lduG1

Attached: 20190622_200802.jpg (1440x2434, 1.01M)

WTF
I love Oregano now

Why do Apezilians care so much about our politics? Is it because they think they are white and have some kind of stake in our future?

I hope something actually happens and they start shooting at each other. This country could use another civil war.

The fuck does it matter, he's pro killing leftists.

>20 members needed for a vote on state emissions bill
>state epublicans, now in the minority, flee the state Capitol and go into hiding so there aren't enough state legislators present to cast a vote
>because they're scared to vote no
>one is quoted as saying "we refuse to allow the majority to bully us any longer"

who will they cast in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: 1556163955512.jpg (600x580, 37K)

Leave ‘em alone user. They know we’re going to end up just like them that’s why.

I guess the American education meme is real.
What happens in the Americas affects the geopolitics of the region, including our economies.

Go back to eating hot pockets and peering at your genitals from mirrors

Attached: 1560132383876.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Nothing ever happens

>tfw the most hated generation will start the Civil War

Yes because only a fed would want to physically remove Kikes and commies.

implying your country isn't as much as a cluster fuck as Brazil at the moment LOL

is Idaho rule a good enough improvement though? i mean, cant be worse than being under the rule of Portland but still.

Attached: 11f0e5a031820b3f0862fc29d7ba5bf4bbe21ae5f0f1dae83db12d5e88d3f3f9.jpg (255x255, 21K)

>its a climate change millita

its all fucking tiresome, china take over this fucking shithole please.

If they don’t show up, fire them. They have a job to do.

The right loves to bitch and moan about how Ruth never shows up and she needs to be fired so let’s fire these republicans who refuse to show up. It’s only equal, right?

Not quiet sir. Some of us have a bit of isolation from the madness. A lot of land out here to enjoy smaller cities.

You get the rope too, faggot.

Get dabbed on, these people are protecting their constituents.

Idahos actually decent

What are you even trying to say

Honestly you’re right. If we followed the founders visions out leaders would be moral but instead we have a bit of shitheads in office. At this point they are trying to make something pop off because everyone knows deep down the two sides can’t compromise.

Attached: 52767DA6-0A0C-4388-9CD0-FD173FC6F5A8.gif (450x193, 2M)

*Quite

>Idaho poised to annex eastern Oregon!!!!
eastern oregonian here and i support this

Attached: 1546804364937.jpg (595x613, 40K)

no retard, you dont force someone to sign your shitty bill. I dont get why they just dont say no.

Found the Reddit user

>because they're scared to vote no
What? How did you come to that conclusion when you stated the real reason they fled in the line above this?

context matters you faggot. Ruth is so old her age is affecting her ability to do her job at all, yet she refuses to step down.

these folks are protecting those who voted them into office and what they stand for, in a state where the rural and city needs are extremely different from one another. i mean, its like that in alot of states.

I live in the middle of an oasis myself, not an LGBT within 200 miles.

good on you

*Our
Found the illiterate cock sucking nigger.
You need to go back user. To grade school fucktard.

Damn. How does it feel? You put so much effort into seeming witty, and yet aloof. You did your nice, neat green text. You chose that image carefully. You thought
>Oh man I'm about to get so many (You)s. Everyone's going to think I'm so funny. Someone will probably screenshot my post and its replies.
How does it feel? I'm the first, and maybe only, (You). How does it feel, faggot? Are you satisfied as you had hoped? Are you proud? Do you feel relevant and fulfilled? Or maybe something else? Disappointed? Deflated? Maybe reassured in your original deep-down assumption that no one cares about you or thinks your specual, that you tried to alleviate, or mitigate, with the short-lived dopamine rush you had hoped for in your failed (You) farming endeavor?
How does it feel, faggot?
How does it feel?

Baste

thats good. kinda thought so but besides knowing they grow good potatoes ive never heard about anything ever happening in Idaho or going on in Idaho. and if they are smart they probably want to keep it that way, attention usually backfires it seems.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!1 I HATE OREGON!!!!

You forgot to correct how I said bit instead of bunch. You’re slipping bud.

Attached: FCA8A588-806D-43B2-A985-5DFD3734A72D.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

My body is ready.

Attached: 55b101152acae76e098b7ddd-750.jpg (446x335, 27K)

>only 600 members
I thought this was murica

Brazil IS our future you idiot

No it isn't. The white trash sometimes chimps out like this. There won't be a civil war. Just fines and convictions for disorderly bullshit down the road.

Yeah jokes on me for assuming you'd only make the one error per post.
You really showed me by not knowing how to fucking spell. Super baste. Have another (you) nigger.

Is it time lads? Im ready.

Attached: AntiNiggerSquad.gif (600x338, 1.61M)

Bro I have had stomach problems for two fucking months I need healthcare, not a civil war!

Oregonian here, holy fuck it's gay, east of the Cascades is cool, but, I-5 is so fucked. Hell even Bend Oregon is very gay and it's in the desert, states a shit hole desu senpai

burgers dont do nothing as usual, they just drive their vans or trucks like in that picture and thats it they are all talk people no action

let the blood flow

This is what's setting the militias off? Not the coordinated importation of Somali niggers into white communities, not the Dreamers killing white women in rural America, not the unrelenting gibsmedats to Israel. But a cap and trade bill that'd make it more expensive to gas up trucks on the Ford F550 and Chevy P30 chassis? That's worth grabbing your ARs and facing off with law enforcement? Fucking boomers.

...wait. I dispatch roadside assistance for Geico. If that cap and trade bill jacks up gas and diesel prices, it's going to become so fucking hard to secure a tow in Oregon that every case, even in the heart of the most populous cities, will be an ordeal and a tribulation that takes a half-hour, ruins my metrics, and makes me late for my lunch break.

GO BOOMERS, GO! I'M RIGHT BEHIND YA! YOU SHOW THOSE FAGGOTS WHAT YOU THINK OF THEIR COMMIE BILL!

Fucking awesome, state and local politics give me hope. County sheriffs all over Colorado are resisting red flag gun laws passed by Denver jews

Will the fire rise in the Rockies?

Is that John McAfee?

their options are to vote yes, no, or to be a pussy and walk out without casting a vote (in order to prevent a 20-person quorum from being able to hold a vote)

are you retarded? what other explanation for them walking out do you propose?

I've got this one saved already, apply yourself

Attached: 1561181368964.jpg (576x559, 48K)

Surprise, average folk need a call to arms to justify action. They won’t as a general rule just get up and start killing people.

Attached: 24716445-09C5-483D-97EA-35E3F9672B08.jpg (306x413, 33K)

Look up Northern Idaho hate groups. Aryan Nations used to be there and now there are bunch of far right types scattered throughout.

Yes, they're resisting the bill that directly affects their livelihood. What, you think people don't act in self-interest?

We could fight Iran and Oregon at the same time! Do you think Oregon will side with Iran and then we can Nuke all those tree huggers?

Get a job? Crazy idea, I know.

Yeah.
He recently claimed the CIA niggers tried to kill him.

Attached: do it faggot.jpg (271x277, 15K)

The same thing happened when Trump won the 2016 Election when the entire democratic legislature walked in 3 states, fled to other states, and refused to go back and do their jobs. Nobody forced them back to do their jobs. The law states if they're missing for more than 1 week, then they're fired.

It's just the shoe is on the other foot now, and Republicans are the ones with all the firearms, and we protect our own.

What? Shooting one measly archduke caused the whole world to go to war?? Fucking 20th century.

I believe him. They probably did. He probably knows how to talk and they don't like it very much. They'll absolutely try to kill good men if it means they can maintain their waning grip on power.

Ya'll Qaeda folks

Attached: niggalaugh.jpg (324x410, 19K)

Spoken like a true fascist

It's never just about one thing. What sparked off the Yellow Vests protests in France was Macron raising fuel prices to the point people couldn't afford to drive to work anymore. But it was about much more than fuel, and as soon as it started all of that stored up emotion came pouring out.

People will keep their head down and keep driving to work and bottle it all up, but take their ability to go to work away and you've uncorked the bottle.

>"this bill targets rural voters and doesn't actually solve any problem, we demand it be put to a popular vote or we walk."
>"no."
A coward would kowtow and lick the feet of his dominator. These men demand power be taken out of the hands of the elites and give the choice to the people.

No. The militia movement out here doesn't really abide by the rule of law. Most of them are either sovereign citizens, Christian Identity Movement, or some kind of mixture of the two. They regularly become violent, and have had these little meth fueled chimp outs since the 70s. Once they fought a brutal military campaign to maintain control over a potato shed.

Based

>Ya'll Qaeda
Fucking kek.

Attached: 1556832035162.jpg (1023x757, 61K)

Brazilians are whiter than Americans.

Attached: tumblr_p8zw5wqsxv1w8vpoto3_250.png.jpg (250x250, 35K)

based

Attached: 1518530428068.png (549x413, 164K)

No that's Sam Hyde

It's quite possible though, don't you think?

Yes, greatings fellow 4chaner, As you see I speak the perfect lingo like "kike" and integrating racist words into the names of the groups I'm conversing to. Hurdur. If you're not a fed you're acting fed'ish

Cringe
This, holy BASED, AmeriMUTTS irrevocably BTFO

>Once they fought a brutal military campaign to maintain control over a potato shed.
that sounds hilarious. whats the full context to that? why would the government even come for a potato shed?

If they vote, they will lose every time, period. It's something like 18 Democrats versus 12 Republicans. Guess what's gonna happen, every single fucking time there's a vote? The Democrats will win every time. Every. Fucking. Time. They are greatly outnumbered. This is the only way they can actually do something other than just hang out and get paid by the state to lose repeatedly, and I'm proud of them for taking action instead of just taking another inevitable loss. Their actions mean that a massive proportion of the Oregon population actually has a voice that counts for something again, and they aren't just another next-generation California where the city liberals strong-arm new law and policy into existence every year that shits all over rural folk and makes their lives outright impossible to live, destroys their way of life, their businesses, etc.

Are you another fed or did you learn how to switch IP adresses?

>they fought a brutal military campaign to maintain control over a potato shed.
Gotta be 100% here m8 that sounds fucking hilarious and principal af

>if you don't give your opponents everything they want you're a pussy
I don't think you of all people should be calling anyone retarded

What side would glowerniggers take in a war?

See:

(((they))) should back down... For now at least... In a few years after Trump (((they))) will begin to slowly dismantle the American Militia once anew...

No he is a fear-mongerer. He is just what the cia globalists want. It's more likely that a gangster from Belize would want to waste him.

Fuck that. Oregon fag here. Just nuke portland, salem, and eugene. Those thre gone and we'll be back to at least 80% red.

Attached: 1560223737323.jpg (500x667, 47K)

Two n's glowkike. It's two n's.
And say chins not chan. So close.

So you just want them to roll over and die instead of fighting back with what little power they have.
Voting No is the cowardly act, not what they're doing
You're an idiot

which is the case for the republicans in 28 states.

why... why are you so stupid? Did you mom drop you when you were a baby?

It's called democracy... You don't like it?
LEAVE!

*heavy breathing*

Attached: rack and ruin.png (544x408, 221K)

I see, interesting. I should look into him a bit more apparently.

>You don't like it? LEAVE!
>leaves
>n-no wait we need you to be here to hold a vote!
Lmao

if only

>It's called democracy... You don't like it?
>LEAVE!
I thought if you don't like it you just import voters until you do?

Attached: 1558052301791.png (465x695, 191K)

Crazy no, but very stupid. Healthcare tied to employers is one of the main sources of problems with it.

Oregon state police only have jurisdiction over Oregon.

The only federal police that can cross state borders is US Marshalls.

>If they don’t show up, fire them.

You mean vote them out of office? I will go out on a limb and say the people who voted them in are probably pleased with what they're doing.

Fine, whatever. I just don't wanna have to get manager's approval for a fuel surcharge every time I have to set up a tow for a fucking Mazda6 going from Mt. Tabor Park to the Firestone a couple miles away.

GO MILITIAS! KILL AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU HAVE TO SO LONG AS THIS SHIT GETS SHUT DOWN!
I know, right? This shit could affect my livelihood. It must be resisted at all costs.

just like the yellow vests
machiavelli said that the common people will forgive their relatives being killed but will not forgive their little wealth being taken.

spoken like a true faggot Centrist

Quoted from another user:

Last time this happened, they just put their paychecks on their desk in the capitol. They came slinking back after a few days.