What a fucking pussy. Every week he waits is thousands of non whites pouring in. He lied to us

What a fucking pussy. Every week he waits is thousands of non whites pouring in. He lied to us.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-231927_Twitter.jpg (1080x1030, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/22/tom-homan-identifies-acting-dhs-secretary-kevin-mcaleenan-as-deep-state-leaker-trying-to-undermine-president-trump/
washingtonexaminer.com/news/officials-accuse-dhs-chief-kevin-mcaleenan-of-leaking-ice-raids-plan-to-sabotage-operation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Art of the Cave

isn't it supposed to be 2,000 people he's planning on deporting? it's ridiculous.

tax the shit out of remittances, mandatory e-verify, MAYBE build the wall but that's not nearly as important as the first two. it's a joke.

Details of operation were leaked, & published. Why risk having agents killed? It's not like the folks they're after are going to flee the country.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/22/tom-homan-identifies-acting-dhs-secretary-kevin-mcaleenan-as-deep-state-leaker-trying-to-undermine-president-trump/

Attached: litindeed.png (911x886, 338K)

>Trump! Don't do the thing!
Ok. You got two weeks to prove you aren't worthless sacks of shit and come up with something better.
>lol. We win.
Pretty sure, I am gonna win, but you got two weeks to make me eat crow. Better do a good job, because I got no problem bringing attention to how inept you are during the campaign trail.

>At the request
>of Democrats
>Democrats
>request
>Demo
>crats

This level of COPE is amazing

I think Donald Trump is just playing a game with the Democrats, and then he will attempt to go about what he had already said he would do.

Trust. The. PLAN!

Attached: dhs trump.png (638x536, 386K)

>At the request of democrats

The way he worded that seemed like it was democrats wanting to hold the illegal immigrants, is this another strategy to get the public angry at democrats and into voting for him?

Imagine trying to defend this coward, i’m sure delusional cucks will deflect the matter at hand by calling me a leaf though

I just think he's a Jew. Trump is a traitor. Who gives a flying fuck what the democrats think. He should be deporting the illegals right now but he won't because he's not white. He's a mother fucking Jew sand nigger pretending to be white. Fuck Trump, and all his kike overlords.

Right? The fact that he was voted in...

Hey guys, they're not looking.

I thought today was Israel day, not immigration. Wasn't immigration on Monday?

Suday is always "white boy" shill day, so I know I didn't screw up that bad.

I'm just going to email Shelly and make sure.

...so yeah! Trump never stopped immagrants from coming here! I'm so angry that I voted for him!!!

>I just think he's a Jew.

To defeat the Jew, you must become the Jew.

Attached: trump pardon.png (699x875, 380K)

how does the left react to this? orange man bad? jew man bad? will they go against trump for supporting obvious kike or go against the kike for thanking trump

>at the request of the Democrats
You just don't get it.
The Democrats literally begged him to stop and he gave them 2 weeks to get their shit together.
He could start the ICE raids tomorrow if he wanted.
He WILL do it in 2 weeks.
For the next 2 weeks we get to watch the Democrats get more and more butthurt as they refuse to get their illegal voter base out of the country while the clock is ticking away until Trump does it anyway.
They can either show they give a shit about citizens or show that they literally care more about non-citizens because that's who votes Democrat.
Trump 2020.
Fuck shills.
Fuck Mexicans.
Fuck niggers.
Fuck communists.
Fuck leftists.
and
Fuck jannies.

Attached: 1561088608280.jpg (236x230, 13K)

2,000 families. Spics have 5 - 10 family members.

>how does the left react to this

Something something Orange McSwampydrain

Trump definitely has a lot of people on Jow Forums thinking that, now. I think he is just working underground for a while, and then when he has enough political leverage, he could get the more controversial stuff going on, such as mass deportations of illegal immigrants, and if possible, continuing or even just starting that wall.

Just like declaring the national emergency to pay for the wall, amirite guise??

Attached: 1544877982221.png (1440x1557, 738K)

It's posts like this that make me wish this board used accounts so you would be tied to this drivel instead you will go on moving the fucking goal posts forever

I love my president!
MAGA!

He always bends under pressure.

What a fucking cuck.

His agents would have died due to leaks, nigger

What leaks? The one he announced on Twitter and who was going to kill them? Please tell me you are joking.

Cope.
I hope you like posting here.
You're gonna be here forever.
You're gonna be shilling until 2024 at least.

Attached: 1560032933409.jpg (975x278, 91K)

>what leaks
Also washingtonexaminer.com/news/officials-accuse-dhs-chief-kevin-mcaleenan-of-leaking-ice-raids-plan-to-sabotage-operation

thanks, fair enough.

alright so 10,000 to 20,000 deported spics. only 10,9800,000 to go! (using the absurdly low 11 milion estimate they've been throwing around for the past 20 years)

10,980,000*

TRUMP IS A DO-NOTHING, WORTHLESS, LYING PIECE OF SHIT.

WE GOT FUCKING CONNED.

Because Trump is just the frontman.
The real show runner is king kike kushner

>Literally backed by an army of armed voters
>Too afraid to do shit

Trump announced on his Twitter when the deportations would begin dumb fuck. The Washington Post saying they would occur in major American cities is not a leak.

AMNESTY DON

Did he announce specific times and locations? Dumb fuck? Did his tweet say that? With address and times? DUMB FUCK?

The voters already know, you dumb fuck.

He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy.
Now stop being lazy and drive the parasites and invaders out of your lands. Don't wait for Trump. Don't expect anyone to do it for you. Fix your area of influence on your own or shut your mouth and accept the invasion.
This falls on you. Not Trump.

You mean the kikes?

Attached: (((((31264136521258385.jpg (618x455, 62K)