Toll paid

Imagine being a coal-burning white girl and have to raise some mixed race kid (probably by yourself) that doesn't even look like you.

I know most of them are dumb pieces of shit anyways, but they will never have something like pic. related.

Attached: mom-and-daughter-dress-family-matching-outfits.jpg (858x859, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M
youtube.com/watch?v=3E7_8FWqY9o
youtube.com/watch?v=EbFh1gyuVjM
behindtheapp.co/hater
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh50KLzWndE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>matching mother daughter
UwU So wholesome

Attached: doubletrouble.png (811x722, 1.08M)

And yet some huwhite girls will never experience this wholesomeness.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>Hates Nickleback
>Doesn't hate Niggerblack

Kike whore

Have sex, incels.

Why are you mad? This is such a good thing. How could anybody with a sense of decency not like this?

I will, first kiddo coming up, hopefully it will be a son.

Why are you not mad when a black woman is raising a white man's child? You should be consistent

ur mom said i had a small dick i want a refund

wow I've never seen someone so committed to hating nickelback

Attached: 7vWwe.png (219x207, 44K)

I wouldn't approve of something like that either

save hex, mate

>They look just like you
kek

Bend over and I will

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

That's something I will never understand. I can see why a couple that can't have children would adopt a kid. I can even believe the excuse that they went to Africa because it's cheaper/easier. But willingly having mixed children when you could have a kid that looks like an extension of yourself instead of a spawn that doesn't look like either parent is something I don't get. How can humans evolve biologically to ignore this.

Best counter-argument I had was:
They have 50% of their fathers genes and 50 % of their mothers genes so they will always look 50% like their parents no matter the race.

Just like mixing black paint with white paint is the same as mixing white paint with other white paint.

1. GO ON KIKEBOOK
2. FIND EVERY SINGLE MOTHER COALBURNER PICS WITH THEIR CHIMPKID
3. ONLY POST: THAT KID DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOU AT ALL.
4. ????????
5 PROFIT
6. REPEAT

That's a shitty proposition, user.

Mention Nickelback around normalfaggots, and you will likely trigger an involuntary reflex that has been planted in their minds by the (((media))).

>They SUCK!
>All their songs sound the same!

But why? Why has Nickelback been targeted for such hatred? It's because they're 4 white males that promoted traditional values through their music. Now, I could just claim this, or I could give you evidence. Here are their first 3 singles from their debut album, 'Silver Side Up':

>'How You Remind Me': youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M

The number one most played song on U.S. radio of the 2000s. Literally a song about a guy rejecting an unfaithful girlfriend when she crawls back to him.

>'Too Bad': youtube.com/watch?v=3E7_8FWqY9o

Deals with the issues of growing up without a father. Spent 32 weeks at #1 on the Billboard Rock charts.

>'Never Again': youtube.com/watch?v=EbFh1gyuVjM

The band's third straight number one about the evils of domestic violence from a child's point of view.

Clearly, the band tapped into the Zeitgeist with 'Silver Side Up.' The album was certified 8× Platinum in Canada, 6× Platinum in the US and 3× Platinum in the UK. And ever since, they've been the victims of a targeted smear campaign.

An unconscious hate exists in the minds of our peers. Just mention Nickelback to 3 people you know, and see what they have to say.

They promoted White Values, and now we hate them for it.

Attached: E217474B-548A-4785-80D5-4DE3B179DD07.jpg (475x354, 31K)

Very cute. Would break my heart if they actually made those dresses together on a sewing machine. Women had skills once.

I’m that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet. You’ve got about 10 seconds to show me that hole, cuz this gorilla dick daddy is hungry, and if you don’t blow me right, I might kill you.

Attached: 1530907128212.jpg (1000x666, 224K)

Who cares? Plenty of people are not mixing.

Attached: 810367D3-424A-42AD-8832-71EAFEBEDC0C.jpg (768x432, 65K)

If this angers you, you have issues.

Attached: 78E14D7E-D727-4D5A-8993-63AB1B3BF2C8.jpg (1000x664, 83K)

You do realize with every mixed baby is also one LESS nigger in the world, right? It works both ways genius.

>They have 50% of their fathers genes and 50 % of their mothers genes so they will always look 50% like their parents no matter the race.
But this never turns out to be true. They look like neither.

Attached: RaceMix.jpg (828x960, 63K)

Or
>nigglet-on-her-back

They look like niggers with light skin, which highlights all nigger features and makes their animalistic face even more obvious

I know this site is shit posting and a joke, but it's honestly outright disgusting how much this is promoted within western countries. If something is so natural why does it constantly need to be reinforced?

>Infinity -1

Great

i'm tempted to start a new Hater account to see if I can find her profile again. I should've taken screenshots of her other three pictures and clicked on her 'hates" and "loves" to see how her mind works. When you browse that app the most common top "Hate" is Donald Trump. The founder of the app is a some Jewish, New York, ex-Goldman Sachs. It was financed by the tv show Sharktank.

>Then, just like Tinder, the user can feel free to swipe yay or nay on their potential matches — only this time equipped with the knowledge that the other person also doesn’t like Taylor Swift’s personality or white people with dreadlocks (real categories).
behindtheapp.co/hater

Attached: 58a4843601fe58ac008b4943-1536-1024.jpg (1536x1024, 263K)

That only works if the kid marries white. Which isn't going to happen since white birth rates are sub-replacement. BBC is what your daughters will crave because there is 100 BBC's for every one BWC.

yeah, it does.
That armenoid sandnigger looking motherfucker has no business being in europe.

because your country is full of homo motherfuckers and women raping migrants that you liberal faggots love and the social points for fucking black and isis cocks you germans/dutch love so much

Attached: nederlandsevrouwenzijnlandverradedendehoeren.png (1450x1820, 2.44M)

when I worked as an events videographer, i use to go places I'd have never otherwise seen. such as filming concerts of all black boybands for a completely white female audience. it was a sombre experience.

>Memeflaggot

Whatever Jewboy

wtf now i love nickleback

You can’t stop it. Live and let live.

Attached: 60B1EBE0-8291-4B94-A833-DC360F0EE33A.jpg (720x716, 61K)

I've always wondered what the deal with hating nickelback is.
Sure, they're no beethoven, but who is? And their sound is completely tolerable.
I hear much worse music being played on the radio all the time and people seem to love that.

got my glock n I wont stop
i wish a nigga would

It was artificially made by Jews, not "normal".

JEWS told your women whom to fuck.

Accepting this is accepting your own slavery.

Attached: us_kike_media.jpg (1832x1780, 721K)

jewboy at least am not bending over
for migrants to get fucked fagot hope
they fuck your mom like this

Attached: the,treu,sweet,hail,bloody,marry,bitches,want.webm (220x400, 2.72M)

curse of being too good looking and having too high expectations. Sad. many such a cases

Attached: 2weekslater.png (470x716, 571K)

Yes they will be punished

mix black paint with white paint and you get shit paint. You can't paint your walls with this, cause it will always look dirty
so it's a bad analogy. Or good. Depending on how racist you are

Holy fuck user!!!! That paints a completely different picture. Good on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh50KLzWndE

Lol

I can already hear their first felonies.

*snap*

Yep, this goes into my 4chang collection

Attached: 1543441441081.png (1442x842, 1.55M)

Please do this

Thank you Bulgar

Attached: Mommy-and-Me-Fashion-Dresses-Mother-Daughter-Dresses-Floral-Print-Sleeveless-Long-Dress-Summer-Famil (800x800, 141K)

That's not true though, as parents will share more genes in common, and thus the offspring will have more genes in common with you. Your child can be anywhere from 50% you (you share no genes in common with the other parent) to approaching a 100% of you (the other parent is increasingly similar to yourself)

Yeah sure, I just simplified it for the sake of simplicity.

Attached: 151385000490.jpg (800x800, 94K)

I did, now I have a son. We match.

I know, it's just a completely wrong line of thinking. Especially when you take into phenotypes. Yeah a child may be geno typically 50% you but if you have lots of recessive genes, phenotypically itll be even lower. And whites' genes tend to be recessive.

They're both white. I don't see any problem here.

Well okay my apologies, I should've formulated it any a more appropriate way.

Attached: Family-Match-Clothes-Women-Kid-Mother-Daughter-Girl-Denim-Blue-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt-Coat-Tutu_394x.jp (394x394, 32K)

>Admits being jewish
>Memeflag
OK

Attached: 1552597679183.png (1102x901, 1.54M)

That woman isn't half as white as her daughter. Probably not her real mom.

Yeah Ikr the kid even has blue eyes could be the next Hitler.

Attached: hw4QQsM.jpg (500x573, 92K)

Kek, i love that video!

Attached: At least i am not a racist.gif (1535x957, 379K)

why why why

she have such a nice germanic face

are german men trash and she had to chose nigger over them?

>that pic

Attached: 1560953053297.jpg (474x404, 19K)

imagine german white male taxpayer money goes to support THAT

holy shit when they get rid of Merkel? why they start to at least spread my quotes on FB/reddit/twitter/instagram?

save my german wintersport waifus please

she is so cute, good russian/german genes

>are german men trash and she had to chose nigger over them?
>flag
lmao

judging by the ages

>teen mum
>teen mum
>teen mum

white trash

cool you are a sick fuck and should be put in a camp white values are not sadistic

hello jew

Imagine letting a smelly sweaty chimp penetrate your holes and letting him shoot his juice deep inside you

Shouldn’t you get back to looking for quarters in your couch cushions?

Attached: A43DAC6E-9B7E-48AB-85C5-37C2281B5FC4.png (112x112, 14K)

He’s obviously a sandnig

So many niggerbreeder in germany

Three generations of sluts.

I dont believe in unicorns or jesus either user. Stop bringing up made up shit.

Shalom David!

Attached: Glowing Jew.jpg (125x125, 2K)

It's not about whether they are high-class or white trash, it's about the fact that they look-a-like because they stayed pure.

Kike shill

Attached: gallery_5_3.jpg (820x492, 112K)

shalom shalom

Easy there satan

Holy mother of Jesus King of Poland! They're almost as hot as Polish women!

NO!

Attached: Jewish God.jpg (640x478, 144K)

This picture angers the coalburner.

It also angers the kikes because they know deep down all women want their daughters to resemble them.

Attached: reese-witherspoon-and-daughter-ava-are-total-twins-ftr1.jpg (600x712, 138K)

Mixed niggers are stil niggers

Turked?

The kikes are preparing our society for another 500million niggers from africa

I'm not mad at your Dutch bro, you phrased it as thats the common response you hear from coal burners in their defense and I was trying to explain the flaw in their logic

I don't want a white girl. They not my type.

J U S T

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-093338_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 672K)

find commitment, femcel

I thought it was a Spaniard or someone like that.

We know Jose Deshawn, we know.

Attached: American.png (547x433, 16K)

I don't have a preference for white women

Ohhh ho ho she fucked up. Do you think she knows it? Like despite all the strong independent waman with diverse children chanting, deep down they have to know how badly they fucked up, right?

Its from some profile about Syrian refugees and their German wives

Well when you mix white paint with say purple paint, what do you get? You don't get purplish white paint, no, you get a lighter shade of purple.

This is basically how racemixing works when a white person is apart of the equation. The spawn just becomes a lighter shade of whatever minority is involved

Some Syrians are honorary

Attached: assadman.png (500x491, 400K)