Ok...which one of you did this?

wsj.com/articles/oregon-capitol-closed-after-threats-from-militia-groups-11561240791

Attached: CC817201-6126-47C1-88CF-42F1E300D42E.jpg (1228x1807, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/politics/2019/06/oregon-republican-senators-walkout-what-you-need-to-know-today.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it says "Militia Groups" so no one from this site that's for sure because almost everyone that posts here is a coward

True

It's Oregon. Militias are probably antifa or other far-left groups.

Attached: WORMS.jpg (625x415, 62K)

It can’t come soon enough

Probably some outraged rednecks. I'd be mad too if they were going through the great length to enforce government abuse of power. Luckily. The civil war within will be happening by next year. The blood and gore is going to be epic!

From central Oregon all the way to the eastern border is basically just west Idaho. Antifa does not exist here, so it could be legitimate concerns. I think it's just an (((effort underway))) to make militias look bad, like was done in the early to mid 90's.

There will be no civil war.
Information and social manipulation is too powerful for that now.
But, go ahead, and keep believing in fairy tales that can't happen anymore, and say that I'll be the first to hang, faggot.

Attached: 1547326907676.png (419x427, 113K)

I am Spartacus

Can confirm

youre all pro constitution till a militia does anything

If one had the intelligence to read the article, one would see that the author is referring to folks such as the 3-percenters (oath keepers) when writing about, "militias."
Of course it will sound like terrorist action, but that is what you are brainwashed to believe.
3-percenters are populated by all races though, and I would personally not join them because of the lack of true racial identity.
My uniform is my skin.

Based. Get fucked commie faggot bitches.

Based. This is exactly why the Second Amendment was created.
It looks like the Republicans will be able to shut this bill down or at least get in front of the voters. Of course the dems will just change the rules in the next session if they can to keep this from happening again, but this has been great to see.

>no white supremacy
>no pedo bashing
LMAO

Look into the Antifa. Thank me later agent Goldberg

We need this around the country right now.

I think we will start to see it popping up more and more this year alone. Enough people have woken up to what the left is trying to do to the country. Things are starting to snow ball, so these movements are going to grow. If Trump doesn't win in 2020, things will accelerate very fast.

Oregon is starting to feel like some spooky Fed's science projects

Attached: news_20160906_pete_santilli_refuge_cw_muuefx.jpg (944x630, 101K)

I’d say that if he DOES win we’ll see an uprising from the left. A Democrat in the White House will placate them, whereas another Trump win will become 2016-present on steroids.

We are in the midst of a Leftist uprising. This is it. It's happening an shit.

>some unknown people made threats
>some "militias" have offered support
Militias are threatening our lesbians!

Attached: The Militant Transsexual Communist Group Known As AntiFa..jpg (640x640, 62K)

How would 4 more years of Trump promising things to boomers and convincing them to "trust the Plan" help?

Attached: 54434123_10157002792215502_2809030481281024000_n.jpg (956x706, 86K)

Very possible. This election is going to be something to watch. The media is constantly pumping out propaganda that keeps the left in a rage. This has been going on for years, now. I don't think millions and millions of people are going to be able to withstand that mentality for another four years if Trump does win. They will snap eventually.
The next year and a half is very important to the future of America and the West.

I'm gunna clean up and go check it out. See if the capitol mall is gearing up for a war tomorrow

It'll happen sooner than you think. The key is the continuous power of abuse, Jew. Which you kikes will get your day of reckoning soon enough.

Right, I forgot that I'm a Jew too if you disagree. :^)

Attached: 1483589415648.png (700x900, 454K)

P sure the entire state glows.

They talk about CIA towns, I think Portland is pretty CIA. Considering how my glowing anons take their Hajj here.

Neat. STORM PORTLAND!

Then I definitely disagree with you. Kike. Hope you get BTFO soon.

Attached: 1556968857741.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Checked! Digits of truth

Objectively yes. You've never heard of the echo chamber meme?

user, why would you want someone to be a Jew?
That seems cruel.

Attached: 1481908618784.png (830x652, 641K)

You're a fool if you admit you're part of a militia group. FBI/CIA glowniggers see US citizens as a greater adversary than foreign provocateurs.

>Be Oregon Democrat.
>Demand Civil Disobedience.
>Pikachu Shocked Face Meme when Republicans take a page out of your playbook and employ civil Disobedience tactics.
The state of democratic leadership.

Private militias are legal. There are restrictions on what they can do on public land, but militias themselves are protected by law.

Not that anyone on Jow Forums would join one, as that would require leaving our house.

Mossad at it again

>Not that anyone on Jow Forums would join one, as that would require leaving our house.
Jow Forums are analysts, not field agents.

We should keep the ball rolling and make this militia group into our RWDS

nice try mr fbi

Only if they're in PDX, Eugene, Salem, or Ashland. Anywhere else, they're the Wehrmacht.

Boquist is basicaly Solid Snake. When Gov. Brown threatened to send OSP after him to drag him back for the vote, he said to send bachelors, and make sure they were heavily armed.

Attached: 1561056453307.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

As always, the Jews.

They shouldn't have sent threats. pretty sure a governor calling for the arrest of the political opposition is cause for action from local militias but I'm a Canuk and I might be interpreting the 2nd Amendment wrong..

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

Remind me what the second amendment says again.

The political opposition is disobeying the law, though.

This is literally what the constitution is about.
>if government illegally comes for you, shoot those motherfuckers
2A abridged.

Not showing up to vote is not illegal, kike faggot.

Naw it's III%ers. Most of us are libertarians, a few alt-right types.

You've got the order of events backwards. The dems have a supermajority in the senate. The repupblicunts left so that the dems coudn't pass a carbon tax without a quorum. Gov. ordered cops to drag them back to make a quorum.

Boquist is basically a retired mercenary, and said he would not be a political prisoner.

Then the militia backed him up. Osp stands down. This is now the status quo.

sending the police after the opposition is the worst thing a governor can do. it practically proof she's a fucking dictator.

is there a law in the state that makes it illegal for them to not show up to work? party walk outs are a pretty common thing historically

>when the government threatens itself

Attached: serveimage.jpg (222x250, 11K)

and leftist retards still claim drumpf is the dictator

Why is their capitol so fucking ugly? It looks like a fucking prison. No wonder she wants to send the cops after escaped prisoners.

Are you trying to say (((Republicans))) are the good guys? The same Republicans that have allowed this country to import illegals for the last 60 years? Good goy

is it illegal for the republicans to skip town to avoid a vote?

HAHAHA! ROASTIE GOVERNESS BTFO!

Attached: 1541131626093.jpg (498x471, 48K)

nope

she violated their civil rights under 18 US §242 and the militia can now arrest her for committing a federal felony

The beginnings of the NSF

Attached: nsf.jpg (425x784, 210K)

I kind of want to move to the East Oregon/Idaho area since it's so white compared to the rest of the US. But at the same time I don't want to live around a bunch of rednecks. Where can I go that's simultaneously white, racist, and cultured?

By not being 4 years of making concessions to marxists and SJWs.

Daily reminder of the Oregon capitol building ZOGification

Attached: Salem_old_capitol_bldg_OrHi_62727.jpg (3000x2031, 2.35M)

Wasn't anyone here. Y'all motherfuckers are too afraid to talk on the phone.

Attached: 1561306397409700938983322258783.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

Got a single fact to back that up?

Hey walmartanon, how's the hippo zoo today?
Daily reminder Portland and the rest of the West coast used to be the white mans paradise.

Attached: Portland-High-School-c1889-FSDM.jpg (615x864, 140K)

For those who live around there, how's Spokane?

Half dozen bikers and their old ladies
Half dozen indi truckers
Half dozen people milling about
Half dozen (((photogs)))
Half dozen empty cop cars
Two cops on bikes drinking coffee

>Hey walmartanon, how's the hippo zoo today?
Fucking madhouse. The cacophony of languages gives it a Tower of Babel vibe.

Attached: 15613066527542461783382683868092.jpg (2560x1440, 986K)

>East Oregon/Idaho

It's 50% spics

yeah, I guess I meant more like East Washington, northern Idaho. That's the white area, right?

But user, it's illegal not to be in a militia in America as a man. You have to join one when you turn 18. Mine even sent me a membership card in the mail after I joined.

I can confirm this. My dog barked earlier and I pissed my jammies

East Washington is spic as well

"While Senate President Peter Courtney canceled plans to meet on Saturday due to “militia threats,” the Senate remains scheduled to gather at the Capitol at 10 a.m. today."
oregonlive.com/politics/2019/06/oregon-republican-senators-walkout-what-you-need-to-know-today.html

Shit. I'm going back in, after I stop off for some light-bulb food and a hard lemonade. Will report back.

Attached: CMM.jpg (532x593, 207K)

No. LA, California is the place for you. Go there.

A variety of events have been planned for Sunday to support the senators and voice concerns about House Bill 2020. Marion County Republicans organized “Occupy the Senate,” while other militia groups have encouraging supporters through social media to turn out.

Events that had been scheduled for Saturday petered out after Democrats canceled that meeting. Several dozen folks ultimately gathered on the Capitol steps, including members of the Oregon Three Percenters, which had joined in the an armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in 2016.

Iktfb, used to work in a glass factory with a bunch of Mexicans who didn't speak a lick of English, but at least I didn't have to deal with the unwashed masses.

Attached: multnomah-county-courthouse-21292.jpg (768x482, 112K)

How far north do I have to go to find pure whiteness then damnit. What about rural Eastern British Columbia?

Full of beaners.

It doesn't exist. It hasn't existed in the US since 1965. The rest of the world followed, as per the (((UN))) ZOG.

LA is the opposite of cultured. Pretty much all the west coast is, but I'd be willing to make an exception for a place that's >95% white.

Nope, all militias are far right Nazi, MSNBC told him

>This post is Karen Valentine approved

Attached: Room 222.jpg (984x1473, 1.47M)

Definitely a good choice.

Whitefish Mt. Bring a rake any your own money though cause youre gonna need it

t. never been to Oregon

>my uniform is my skin

Attached: 20190510_122658.png (500x437, 379K)

i killed things from another dimension
counts for something

>My uniform is my skin.
unironically based

>My uniform is my skin.
that's some pretty cringe there my dude, just call them out for the spooks they are and say they don't serve my interests

I broke the dam

fpbp

glass barely bends before it breaks

Not everyone is cucknadian.

It's Sunday. lol. Fucking gayest false flag of all time.

Sorry, but in the upcoming racewar: your skin color is your uniform

I can't wait, brother.