The Christian revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race

The Christian revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: 1561303437341.jpg (1536x2048, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majorian#Natalist_policies
invidio.us/watch?v=qH4Fq_5_3gE
buzzfeed.com/jasminnahar/the-most-beautiful-shots-in-studio-ghibli-history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1113–1115_Balearic_Islands_expedition
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_petition_against_age_of_consent_laws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rome was fine until the christians came
Hahahahaha oh no no no american education strikes again I see

i appreciate your effort but your flag doesn't do justice to your thread

If you actually engaged with classicism you would understand why Christianity was based.

deus does not vult you american boi?

Reasoning, else you are npc.

>1 post by this Id
sage and forget

Mutts should be gassed

Attached: 1554306227845.png (1251x585, 194K)

If there wasn't for Christianity my country would've been consumed by Islam completely in less than a century, fuck off nigger

Prove otherwise

if there was no Christianity were would not be Islam

I'm anti-christian Rome, but Rome already was a shithole, especially the edict of caracalla ruined it

Fair enough.

sage, /thread
>mass g*rmanoid immigration, they started creating their own sovereign nations inside roman lands
>army became unorganized g*ermanoid rabble because it was cheaper to pay them
>degeneracy was rampant, urban romans chose hedonist lives
>constant civil wars and coups because of corrupted political machine
>overextended, grew worse and worse as the toll of immigration and degeneracy mounted
>huns btfo the romans and rekt their last standing professional army
>knowledge started to become lost, universities and forums were empty because romans prefered to spend their days getting stuff railed up their asses and sodomizing their slaves
>rebellions everywhere
>mass migration era starts
>muh christians ruined rome, it was perfect

>If it wasn’t for my original Jewish religion, my country would have been consumed by another Jewish religion

lol rurik, is that you?

How about you open a fucking history book or research in a non biased way. I used to spoonfeed people like you like this angels: But there is no point in helping someone who has the only goal of poorly interpreting what others say which is the only way you could have arrived at the >muh christians
Conclusion.
Either that or you read it somewhere and you imitated it without thinking which makes you a gullible non soul npc.

Christianity was always a globalist cult. You cant worship a universalist kike and be a nationalist at the same time.

Holy fucking based

Even if it did have a role in destroying it, it pales away in comparison to the decadent rule of Roman emperors and utter incompetence by the Roman army. If Christianity is so bad, why didn’t the eastern half collapse just as hard instead of surviving for another 1000 years?

Yeah right, the fucking sassanids where christian as fuck. God damnit you history illiterates

You idiot the jews invented mohammedans to strike at the byzantine christians.

Mohammeds mother was a jew.

So true! Christianity is one of the worst religions, it makes you so weak through time...

Ah yes because the Muslim migration is making things so much better ......dumbass

I don't think the jews were capable enough to invent the mohammedans but they were surely backstabby bastards enough to help them invade the levant and north africa in a short period of time

Don't give the spaniard attention, his still did not recover from the arab cock in his ass.

Weebs have been a. Disaster for the human race. Prove me wrong

>human
>race.
Pick one.

We're the human species you hit and run shill.

1000+ years of a Christian Rome you retard

To be quite honest, the stupidity of this post fills me with a stark agression that reaches levels of stimulation for my cortex that else only sexuality might achieve,

The Crusades were successful.
They recaptured the entirety of Iberia, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica and Malta.
Formultiple decades and therafter by the Venetians, Greek Islands such as Rhodes, Cyprus, Crete and Naxos were protected from Ottoman conquest.

Temporarily, the holy cities of Antiochia and Jerusalem, the bulk of Anatolia and the Levante were captured from Turkish and Seljuk rule and were held for some decades, which resulted in crippling military defeats for the regional Sultanates and blocked them off from trade with Europe or any possible invasion of the Balkans.
Additionally, valuable resources such as spices were brought home to Europe, which at the time stimulated the growth of wealth farther than gold.

Christianity ended the slavery of fellow Europeans that was conducted by the Romans and Greeks, it also ended all other fetishes, perversions and cults that were established during Nero's rule.

if you actually knew about life Pagan sacrifices and cults, you would know why Christianity was good.
The very morality and ethics of everything you do were established by Christianity.

The art of Northern Europe and human development of it, is result of the influence of merged Roman-Christian civilization.

The entire development of regions like Scandinavia, or Europe as a whole, through the middle ages, is result of unification through Christianity. Basically all current nation states were created with Christianity.

Science, education, university, art, engineering, medicine, economic theory, all were done by Christian monks, scholars, graduates, students etc.

The very law you have is Christian, whereas Germanic law would allow for blood feuds, Christian-Roman law would encourage peace, peace that Europe never had before.

Attached: your're_a_talker.gif (600x337, 2.5M)

Islam is based on Arabic Pagan cults, the trip to mekkah is a Pagan rite.

Hahahaha if Spain is sore of arab cock your country is the fucking cock carousel. Blacks, arabs by portuguese ascendance, jews, natives... How does it feel joao?

Well obviously, Heinrich. Dont take the retard pol-zoomers too seriously. We all know neo-paganism is a product of 19th century spiritists, magnetizers, and other assorted charlatans, and atheism sure as shit isnt going to save us

true but they kinda made it worse tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majorian#Natalist_policies

>Jow Forums is anti-pedo
>yet Jow Forums also cries wahhhh!!! Muh Roman ancestor boy fuckers fell to Christians
>Jews are pedarists, classical pagans a pedarists, but hey! let’s hate on Christians (the only anti-pedarists) because spirituality is too hard

The absolute state etc.

As an atheist, you are smoking crack. It is the loss of Christianity that is causing the rise of communism/postmodernism invidio.us/watch?v=qH4Fq_5_3gE

Attached: 1449635619525.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

"He would let small boys, dressed as angels, swim under his genitals and force them to lick them."
That's Nero for ya, as described by contemporaries, it's the Emperor who put Peter on the cross and played his harp while Rome burned.

>jews seek to attack christianity
>memeflags attack christianity
Gee, i wonder if theres a pattern emerging here

Feels nothing, except for the "new christians'' which were just jews in disguise everything went great, Portuguese had been greatly influenced by the arabs and that is a good thing, if they brought even more arab influence here it would have been even better, cause arabs were using more advanced stuff in the 1200's then the portuguese/spanish here in the 1600's.

>Rome was fine until the Christians came
Sure it was, Saturn worshiper.

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-23-11-36-11.png (791x437, 221K)

No matter whether they're zoomers or not, it still has to be pointed out, everyday.

The struggle against those who want to fight Christian tradition is not going to end, because the devil still corrupts.

u dumb fucking retard. Rome was receding for fucking centuries before the first Christian emperor, and ironically Constantine (the first Christian emperor) was the one who restored Rome's original borders and re-established a power structure capable of defending itself in Eastern Rome again.
>crusades was a failure
no they werent. they created a kingdom that lasted almost longer than your shitty nation have even existed.
>Christianity is just a phase
lmao cope

based, great post hans, screencapped it for posterity.

Attached: 1560909948411.jpg (425x516, 135K)

Attached: soon to be a mosque.jpg (424x278, 41K)

sage thread

Japs are based pagans and racists, and they produce unambigiously superior animations to the average western production through discipline and cohesion.
buzzfeed.com/jasminnahar/the-most-beautiful-shots-in-studio-ghibli-history
Species are races.

Attached: mushishi.gif (500x258, 986K)

all three branches of Abraham are a blight on humankind.

Protestantism isn’t Christianity

Okay but what about the fact all those lands were lost? The 4th crusade? The mass killings and rapes of other Europeans? The corruption and degeneracy of the Catholic Church? The countless religious conflicts? The killings of scientists and thinkers for “heresy”? Christianity never unified Europe.

Attached: that was a cathedral.jpg (1050x700, 520K)

The theory falls flat because if Christianity was this some death blow, then why did the Eastern half of the Empire carry on?

>why do people do bad things

There will always be a mixture of saints and sinners in the Church. Man has free will and can do evil, but the Church is perfect in its theology and wisdom. There will always be imperfect men doing imperfect things

Okay, so rome fell for several reasons, and you are using the 'they're bigger criminals than us!' argument. Please explain why allowing a obeiscent slave ideology improved the situation?

You do realize that Protestants own more Cathedrals in NYC than Roman Catholics? Prots even own the nationals cathedral.

>the spaniard still sore from arab cock
>portuguese were greatly influenced by the arabs and that's a good thing
Hahahaha you had a freudian slip there my arab cock loving friends
>arabs were using more...
Having some cool agricultural exploits from ancient egypt in pretty similar weather cordoba doesn't qualify as "they had more advances stuff" specially when your country is full of jungle and only profitable thing were plantations and trading. Ships, system and everything invented by the iberians. I'd say you've been brainwashed by a bit too much of progressive moor loving propaganda.

The church built the first universities which allowed any student from all over europe to come and study and get a degree, we established cross-nation science for the first time, built monasteries and hospitals - all funded by the church. we could literally walk ALL THE WAY from NORWAY to CONSTANTINOPLE because of Christian unity during almost the entire fucking medieval ages. how often could we do that in pagan europe? Literally never. Under Christian unity, Europe saw its first peaceful periods for the very first time in our fuckinng history. Muslims had alot of conflicts between each other aswell but to say Islam in general didnt unite the arabs/islamic world would be a pretty fucking retarded thing to say. Same shit goes for Europe

God i wish i had a bf

>The very morality and ethics of everything you do were established by Christianity.
>The very law you have is Christian, whereas Germanic law would allow for blood feuds, Christian-Roman law would encourage peace, peace that Europe never had before.
Me a neckbeard virgin jacking it to anime girls in my single mom's basement while tyrone and akmed rape my daughters: "Wow, Christianity so based."

Attached: AscendedWeeabo.jpg (720x478, 139K)

> be roman
> act like a niggers, rape and pillage every country around them
> degenerates, promoted sodomy
> liked genociding people and taking them as slaves
> recruited barbarians into their armies
> run out of gibs
> barbarians rape and pillage rome
> somehow they get converted to christianity
> pic related, it's clovis, king of the franks, a guy who enjoyed splitting skills with his axe, christian
> over the years the church manages to civilize the bloodthirsty unwashed lunatics who destroyed rome
> also promote the renaissance, bringing back the best parts of roman culture

American education

Attached: file.png (600x620, 593K)

I still don’t see how Christianity benefited Europe in a big way. Those bad things rlly outweigh the good

Notice the Anime cartoon. This is probably a faggot tranny. Christianity cracked down on the pedophilia being practiced in Rome and Greece. That's why gays have now globally launched a war on Christianity. It is in their way.

Attached: Greece_AfterTheBall-p367.png (1047x833, 1.27M)

>Species are races.
There is one human species with many human races.

You're a d&c shill.

oh yeah? I find the semitic revolution more impacting than anything else in history, including these pussy cross worshipping faglords.

After all, those STARS arent crosses on some of the biggest bloodthirsty war mongering empires history has ever seen.

It improved the situation greatly since it firstly gave more power to the emperor in the eyes of its people, second revolts became more unlikely since the church became a delegate of imperial authority in far away places which relieved a lot of economic pressure from the stupidly corrupt and overpayed roman army. Also it gave a cohesive and unifying factor between roman citizens apart from their citizenship. Roman power would have collapsed in perpetual civil wars if not for christianity. Christianity if anything gave it a 150 years more of life to that rotting and corrupt empire where everything was failing and no one wanted to fix it.

Jewish gays hate white men. They think whites are what's standing in their way. This book has other examples of white hatred.

Attached: AmericanAryans_AfterTheBall_xvii.png (1269x2009, 2.59M)

>tfw cuckstianity is slowly dying all over the west
Nothing personal, cuckstians, but your time's literally up. Enjoy worshipping your dead kike on a stick while you still can.

Attached: spqr.jpg (2534x1540, 2.11M)

it angers me too when someone are so extremely fucking retarded on their own history..
then again, hes probably a kike.
good post anyway, gerbro

Attached: sects.jpg (721x297, 36K)

>Early schismatics such as Arian promote that Jesus is human, they encourage more religious freedom
>Early heretics and humanists such as Wyclif promote that Jesus is somewhat human, they encourage more religious freedom
>Early Protestants and Renaissance men such as Hus promote that Jesus is just a bit human, they encourage more religious freedom
>Early atheists and enlightened men such as Rousseau promote that humans are morally naturally good, they encourage more religious freedom
>19th century atheists such as Marxist and Liberal thinkers promote that religion is no good, they encourage more religious freedom
>20th century Frankfurt School promote that religion is outdated and encourage more religious freedom
>21st century shitlib secularists think that you should worship Allah

We have crushed all but the latter three.
GEE, where is the pattern?

Attached: Swedish_bishop.png (684x678, 194K)

Sad but true

Attached: 1556115149990.jpg (396x299, 29K)

Well best leave you too it then, get back to us when your finished.

Ah yes. I can barely walk down the street without being assaulted by a Christian who uses a different Bible. This is a serious problem in Christianity and definitely not atheist squirming to avoid confessing their sins.

Pagan art work. What a contribution to society.

Attached: misc_1724.jpg (800x600, 360K)

>They recaptured Sardinia, Corsica

Learn history before telling bullshits Sardinia and Corsica were never invaded by muslims, at the contrary the firsts crusade against muslims in the Balearics (which you have obmitted completely) start from Sardinia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1113–1115_Balearic_Islands_expedition

Pagan art work. What a contribution to society.

Attached: 154414009037.jpg (2304x3456, 797K)

>Okay but what about the fact all those lands were lost?
No, Iberia, Crete and Sicily are Christian to this day.
The Balkans, Russia, Ukraine, the Caucasus were to 90% recoqnuered by Christians, coming from nothing but a few Christian guerillas with guns and bibles.
Only the current Near East was lost
>The 4th crusade?
The Venetian plutocrats exploited the Crusaders and instead of bringing them to Alexandria, they shipped them to Constantinople, where the Emperor of Course wouldn't supply them and in turn provoke the Crusaders to take the City for themselves, as not to starve, which was the entire speculation of the Venetians.
>The mass killings and rapes of other Europeans?
Which Europeans?

The Curonians? Saxons?
They were fighting their neighbours before, but not after Christianity.

The Saxons attacked exactly when they heard that Charlemagne was crusading in Spain.

The Prussian Balts were raiding Masuria for decades.
The Crusades ended this.

The Northern Crusades pushed back half of the Saami settlements in Scandinavia and made for new living space for European settlers.
>The corruption and degeneracy of the Catholic Church?
Literally all heretics and non-elected rebells. Every corrupted pope was one that was illegitemate, there were no legitemately or lawfully elected and simultaneously corrupted popes, until today.

The Frankish monarchs, the actual pillars of Christendom, from Charlemagne to Charles Martell, Otto the Great, Henry of Habsburg, they would crush heretics.
>The countless religious conflicts?

There were no religious conflicts, just issues between the Kaiser, Frankreich, Gustav und dem Landesadel.
>The killings of scientists and thinkers for “heresy”?
You mean scammers and wrongdoers?
Witchers who used dubious methods.

A Catholic doctor in Barcelona was first aware of the very existance of bacteria, my friend, no knowledge was lost on those who used wrong Methods.
>Christianity never unified Europe.
Vladimir I. disagrees.

Attached: Cossack_shitpost_Sultan_buttmad.jpg (2202x1879, 871K)

Ah yes, of course we destroyed that kind of scultptures, of course we made 100% Pagan Europe 100% Christian through killing and destroying 100% of European culture, ah yes.

We never adopted anything from Pagan culture of course, we did not fusion Neo-Platonist logos, no Roman artworks.

Interesting how your DANISH ancestors made this, it'ss not like Christianity was responsible for bringing all Greek and Roman artworks to Northern Europe.

It's not like the Mediterranean Pagans were enthusiaistically genociding Celts from Gallatia to Gaul, while shitting on Germans.

Attached: Ecclesia.jpg (419x600, 65K)

Giodarno Bruno? And you forgot to mention the mass killings and rapes of the 4th crusade and the absolute destruction of Byzantine CHRISTIAN culture. And don’t forget the Albegensian crusades and the thirty years war. And name one time all of Europe was united for the good

Christianity cracked down on homosexuality, incest, and pedophilia, which are all intertwined. That's why the postmodernist movement hates Christianity en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_petition_against_age_of_consent_laws

Attached: Principle8-AfterTheBall_p189-190.png (458x701, 552K)

The gay rights movement ages with you and this is what they want

They are corrupt. Listen to E. Michael Jones.

Attached: E_Michael_Jones.jpg (660x330, 43K)

>the absolute destruction of Byzantine CHRISTIAN culture.
How did the Crusades end Byzantine culture? There still were artworks, science and engineering afterwards, you misspoke, I reckon.

Byzantium was indecline beforehand and still it lasted 200 years after the 4th Crusade. Venetia was aiming at trade relations with the Ottomans and had been a pain in the butt for centuries.

Funny thing is, the Serbs were actually building a large Serbo-Roman Empire on the Balkans and the pretender on the Byzantine brought Turkish troops over the straits, which Tsar Dusan had to fight.

The Byzantines were already in decline, as said, fighting hordes of Sassanids, Umayads, Seljuks and Ottomans was straining.

The actual reason why Constantinople later fell was because a heavy earthquake allowed the Ottomans access to the straits, while the Byzantines held their Ground, but were later betrayed by a civilian.
>And don’t forget the Albegensian crusades and the thirty years war.
I told you the Thirty Years War was of political nature, learn German history or at least read the wiki.
That little crusade there was against heretics, you criticize Christians for having heretical popes and then criticize them for killing false Christians, as if every corrupt society that called itself Christian was truly that.
>And name one time all of Europe was united for the good
Europe was fully united under respective Christian rulers, for 1000 years.
No sacrifices, no blood feuds.

Take the Holy Leaugue as good example.

Didn't this guy say a nigger can be Polish?

There are enough Pagans that say it too, yet Western Eurpe is 90% Christian and not 90% Pagan for a reason, now isn't it.

Attached: Western_Europe.png (312x414, 7K)

The fall of Rome was not due to Chrisitanity, but from letting shitskins in and being unable to protect their growing empire from the Goths

Attached: REPENT.jpg (1920x1189, 975K)

>letting shitskins in
There were no shitskins in Rome, Christians ended slavery, remember?
Goths were their foederatii allies.
Jews, Huns and Persians were the problem.

>healthy masculinity
>respect for strength and will
>rationalism
>Eudaimonia
>connection to one's ancestors and heritage
>recognizing the divinity of nature
>bettering life here on Earth for our sake
>striving for self-actualization
>placing one's family and tribe above all
These values have survived, not because, but IN SPITE of the Judeo-Christians' attempts to stamp them out, in favor of manipulating or coercing every nation they infect to sacrifice its reason, free will, culture, and humanity on the altar of their intemperate god.
Why so many faggots on Jow Forums continues to shill for them is something I will never understand.

Attached: 1449543224115.jpg (3240x1884, 2.42M)

I like Jordan Peterson's perspective: the Bible is combined wisdom from millennia of civilizations. We have lost the Christian guidelines, so people have grabbed on to social justice instead. Even the fake churches. This is the goal of the gay rights movement.

Attached: Principle5_AfterTheBall.jpg (318x512, 147K)

Okay well the thirty years war only began because of Protestant vs Catholic

Jow Forumss mostly authoritarian, without boots , whos going to lick them?

Is that really something you wanna be associated with?

where does he draw the line?
>its all evolution
>not this, i don't like this

if some pregnant girl came to you and told you that she has never been fucked do you believe her?

>not because, but IN SPITE of the Judeo-Christians'

Stop right there, science of Irish monks,Vatican monks, Byzantine monks; your time for research.
"It is absurd to profess Christ Jesus and to judaize. For Christianity did not embrace Judaism"
>Why so many faggots on Jow Forums continues to shill for them is something I will never understand.
Maybe because they ended Pagan slavery, life sacrifices and blood feuds?

Maybe because they created the Frankish Empire and the Anglo-Saxon Kingdom?
Perhaps because the Viking jarls voluntarily converted to it, as did the Rus and the Balkan Slavs, as did the Romans, Greeks and Celts?

Maybe because your reason, free will, culture and huanity were determined by Christianity?
Maybe you're out of touch, historically and philosophically?

Attached: christianity_good.png (800x723, 516K)

Nein.

The conflict was between the German nobility in the North, the Kaiser and his Lords in the South, stigmatized by the conflict of the electroral princes and provided with the casus belli of the window-throw-out of Prague.

it was aserious of wars, the Palatinatean-Bohemian war, the Low-Saxon-Danish war, the Swedish War and the Franco-Swedish war.
The Catholic French and Protestant Swedish even teamed up, it had nothing to do with confession, my student of burger educaion.
I at least have the honour to stand up for the faith of my last 20 generations of ancestors.

At least I'd be certain you didn't fuck her.

Attached: (You).gif (1024x750, 493K)

It's a shame that that faith is wrong and misplaced, but good for you.

it started way before that but ok

How would you manage to make daughters fucktard?

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (1024x576, 36K)