If we enslaved niggers

and niggers enslaved kikes in egypt when dey wuz kangz, shouldn't aid to israel cancel out reparations for slavery and now we're all even?

Attached: 1509937475374.jpg (590x882, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
massgeneral.org/museum/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=4353
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10108930/2500-year-old-Egyptian-mummy-given-a-spring-clean-in-the-US.html
mergueze.info/pharaoh-ramesses-ii-was-an-amazigh-berber/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131916
seattletimes.com/nation-world/three-views-of-king-tut-in-reconstructions/
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/07/15/2E347A2400000578-3308292-image-m-19_1446908954014.jpg
academia.edu/25913246/Forensic_Science_The_Facts_Behind_the_Fiction
scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-73562000000100005
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXpOHYl7NE
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
youtube.com/watch?v=lbuTPV8WgUg
youtube.com/watch?v=ccg9J5-ea8g
youtube.com/watch?v=LyZbXf7Kt6g
youtube.com/watch?v=lW4XZKqoa3I
youtube.com/watch?v=1pJg3FVK6Dw
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtube.com/watch?v=zXc7dhxXv9M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Irhoud
youtube.com/watch?v=MXMlpB_Hejw
youtube.com/watch?v=zFtzXFV3VeM
youtube.com/watch?v=vrd7z6oVEzg
youtube.com/watch?v=kGsooRxFS98
youtube.com/watch?v=N7FEFYZOtnY
youtube.com/watch?v=JLb9l9Ec2Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=YsHOMXIZeKc
nature.com/news/americas-natives-have-european-roots-1.14213
bbc.com/news/science-environment-25020958
quora.com/Are-the-Arabs-and-North-Africans-racially-mixed-with-the-Black-Sub-Saharan-Africans
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml
lahc.edu/studentservices/aso/bsu/knowyourhistory/10PiecesofEvidenceThatProve.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews enslaved Egyptians. Winners write history etc etc

>shouldn't aid to israel cancel out reparations for slavery
no. aid it Israel is for being USA's greatest ally. on top of that we should get reparations from the niggers for enslaving us and reparations from the whites for enslaving our enslavers instead of us.

Attached: 1557510641932.png (1000x1000, 176K)

Egyptians were NOT black

>asking for dollars
>instead of gold and property
do you goyim larpers even try?

They were though.

Black Africans colonized and enslaved white Southerners.

>black vs Arab
Can we just agree they were some variety of nigger?

we are literally genetically closer to southern yuros than we are to niggers.

few people here have nigger admixture, and it's often obvious from their features.

Attached: egypt-sakkara-egyptian-woman-D2BMR7.jpg (1300x956, 157K)

egypt enslaving jews is just a bible story. it didnt really happen much like moses didnt really move water or whatever.

I said "were black" not "are black". The demographics have shifted just like America or Australia.

hey neighbor, my consonances about Morsi.

fuck of sergei you soviet trash.

youre enslaved to a lie, rabbi

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

if anything we were less african...

how true is it that ikhwan were being propped up by the CIA and israel? sisi is an obvious israel shill as well, but desu i haven't really kept up enough with the politics to have a strong opinion on morsi.

i just know that i don't like democracy or islamists...

I'd rather be allies with the whites than the niggers. i like living in a civilized society.

not claiming victimhood is simple truth there's nothing jewish about you. go back to mother russia, you uncircumcised infiltrator.

youre right im not jewish nor circumcised, but it doesnt make what i said any less true

also i come from a country that won its independence from the soviet union just 100 years ago, we're not besties

tfw you dont know how multiculturalism works.

i can smell a soviet goy a mile away. your great-grandmother was raped by a soviet soldier, and that's how your grandmother was born. Israel is a jewish state. you have to go back.

my great-grandfather killed commies, actually

No. But blacks did sell each other into slavery in both Africa and early on in the US and could own slaves in the US at that time, and Jews were big time slave importers and slave owners in the South.

Attached: judah pb.jpg (1273x535, 187K)

The egyptian pharaoes were white

Attached: 1549958749181.png (426x371, 242K)

>edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

if anything we were less african...

Given the history of mendacity of academics, such as the Nefertiti bust that was a fake, a discerning person would be skeptical of those tests. DNA tests have been botched before and, furthermore, is they weren't black, why did contemporary historians of the time describe as black?

Attached: shot_2019-05-19_00-21-00.png (1076x1527, 621K)

Ancient Egyptians are caucasians east mediterraneans:
Biological Anthropology: Caucasian Skulls not Negroids one's:

Takabuti

youtube.com/watch?v=IR8dNXaitro

Padihershef

massgeneral.org/museum/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=4353

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10108930/2500-year-old-Egyptian-mummy-given-a-spring-clean-in-the-US.html

Tjentmutengebtiu

youtube.com/watch?v=MmqZE3H3Icw

Pentawer

youtube.com/watch?v=U78bDkfjbz0

Ramesses II

mergueze.info/pharaoh-ramesses-ii-was-an-amazigh-berber/

Ramesses III DNA test:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bg0hs3tt00

Sennedjem

Nebiri

youtube.com/watch?v=UHao9t26ArI

Merit

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131916

Tutankhamun

seattletimes.com/nation-world/three-views-of-king-tut-in-reconstructions/

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/07/15/2E347A2400000578-3308292-image-m-19_1446908954014.jpg

Nefertiti caucasian indo-european type:

academia.edu/25913246/Forensic_Science_The_Facts_Behind_the_Fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=guwk-XkVkCo

Arkhenaton

“[Akhenaten’s] endocranial volume is large (megacephalic), but nevertheless within the normal range for European skull.” (Harrison, Egypt Exploration Society; 1966)

“Yuya’s nose is prominent aquiline and high-bridged.” (Smith; 1012)
“His hair [Yuya] was thick and wavy.” (Gabriel; 2002)
“Thuya’s hair is luxuriant and the same auburn colour [as Tiye’s] the hair is naturally auburn. (El Mahdy; 2001)
“Thuya has a small aquiline nose.” (Kozloff; 2012)

Weret:

scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-73562000000100005

Elite 12th dynasty:
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXpOHYl7NE

Attached: EgyptazCompared12.png (1569x971, 1.82M)

Middle Kingdom to Roman Period = 0% SSA

Attached: egyptaz2.jpg (926x821, 120K)

Attached: EgyptazCompared8.png (1160x743, 1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=lbuTPV8WgUg

Attached: DjehutynakhtCaucasianEurasian-watchv lbuTPV8WgUg.png (1367x313, 825K)

Attached: SennedjemCaucasian.png (1600x900, 1.37M)

Attached: EgyptazCompared9.png (1160x743, 1.21M)

Attached: CaucasoidSmashingtheNegroHead.jpg (719x879, 50K)

Attached: EgyptazCompared4.png (1542x571, 731K)

wow thank you for the history lesson, im sure you didnt just parrot some low IQ talking point that you know nothing about and have totally done your homework on the history of world slavery.

Only Jews seriously inflict shame and punishment on the son for the sins of the father.

I have a better idea.
Since Niggers kept Kikes as slaves
Why dont we send you all are Niggers and you can keep them as slaves.
Sounds like a great deal to me Shlomo

Attached: 1523799522027.jpg (473x604, 51K)

>tfw you dont know how history or multiculturalism work

>" shouldn't aid to israel cancel out reparations for slavery and now we're all even?"

You think that's how debt works? "I paid the guy you owe money to, so now I don't owe you."

Nope.

I thought the victors wrote the history books, so when the Jews enslaved the Egyptians we learn in books that the Egyptians enslaved the Jews. So if white people won, shouldn't the history books show the blacks enslaved the whites, and white people are due reparations?

Attached: 857a0fce9e34b5769f0045eaff5b157d.jpg (236x390, 20K)

uwu

Attached: kush.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>being enslaved by africans
>being told by germans that they will take showers and then gasing them like cattle
>muh iq

>noo, don't disprove that myth, it's all i have go justify my criminal ways

jealous

Attached: wuz.jpg (480x360, 42K)

You do know Blacks have more than one phenotype right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>tfw everything you know is wrong.

Attached: cantbe.jpg (480x360, 23K)

The Genetic Studies most closely link to Sub Saharan Africans for Ancient Egyptians.

Specific studies to note are:
Marin et. al. 1999 - Which genetically linked 6 predynastic mummies to the West African, specifically Benin, strand of Sickle Cell Disease.

Hawass et. al. 2012 - “Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III: anthropological, forensic, radiological, and genetic study” - Is the study that indicates Ramses III is haplogroup E1b1a which is the predominant E Haplogroup for West Africans, South Africans, and Central Africans. Ramses III’s remains as well as a body believed to be a son are both E1b1a as are most African Americans. The reference is on page 2, second coloumn, in paragraph above the Discussions header.

DNA Tribes 2013 - A further genetic study indicates that Ramses III is most specifically genetically matching modern-day Central (Great Lakes) Africans followed by indigenous South African, and West Africans followed by Sahel, and Africans of the Horn. Interestingly, the body of his son has a different close affinity to indigenous South Africans, followed by Central Great Lakes Africans, then West Africans, etc.

DNA Tribes 2012 - A year prior to Ramses III’s autosomal DNA geographic study, DNA Tribes studied the geographic genetic origins of 18th Dynasty elite/rulers Amenhotep III, Tutankhamen, Yuya (a blond-hair colored mummy), Tjuya (a blond-hair colored mummy), and unidentified remains and concluded ALL were genetically Sub Saharan African with closest genetic matches among indigenous South Africans, followed by Central, and West African as well as Sahel, Horn, etc.

Attached: 3921d810db1aab88c1382c9a7d2f6a87.jpg (384x492, 42K)

Right one is Nubian, left one is Caucasian, see the nose, painted black because of Osiris.
Amarna art, distorced image.
Ramses II are naturally red haired, this Somali man dyed hair his beard, and the Somali is caucasian.
Wooden statue, oxided, broken nose.

>DNA of Middle Kingdom to Roman Period shows no SSA beetween the elite class
>Forensic analysis of many pharaoh's reveals that they are caucasians, not negroids

>posting Somalis or Ethiopians because they are caucasians and have more MENA admixture than the SSA to proof that A. Egyptian is "African".

youtube.com/watch?v=LyZbXf7Kt6g

2:01 No haplogroup connection

youtube.com/watch?v=lW4XZKqoa3I

Again, zero genetic connection

>Which genetically linked 6 predynastic mummies to the West African

Dental analysis, not skull forensic analysis.

>Hawass et. al. 2012
>Ignore the DNA results about Ramses III
>E is negroid, E is African, so Napoleon and Hitler are African negroids

youtube.com/watch?v=-bg0hs3tt00

Attached: egyptaz3Sphinx.png (1553x820, 1.2M)

>world slavery
I didn't say anything about world slavery. I don't claim to be an expert on it. My post was just about a few aspects of the mainstream narrative of slavery in the US South. Of course blacks were enslaved in the South and I'm sure that was awful for them. The Barbary slave trade was a thing though and slavery today is most common in Africa.

Attached: EgyptazCompared10.png (1160x743, 1.32M)

what if slavery was actually whollesome?

Attached: EgyptazCompared1.png (1280x743, 879K)

Attached: EgyptazCompared11.png (1280x743, 1.37M)

bullshit

Attached: we wuz dick washers.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>Jews enslaved the Egyptians
I don't know much about this theory. I personally doubt the Jews were ever really in Egypt.
>So if white people won, shouldn't the history books show the blacks enslaved the whites, and white people are due reparations?
Wut? The most recent event that allowed for a major rewriting of history books was when the Jews were fed to bears and eagles and gassed and and dumped out of holocoaster carts while still alive into ovens jk they were just cremated after being gassed and then the ashes and bone fragments were buried and dug up and buried again and can't be found today. That is why Jews are the most oppressed people ever in the world, way more than blacks, despite controlling Wall Street and Hollywood and the news media and the US government that loves to fight wars for Israel.

Attached: bear eagle.png (1101x1846, 681K)

>Ramses II are naturally red haired

His mummified remains exhibit light or blondish, straight hair. However, given the fact that he was in his 90s when he died, and henna as well as animal fat substance was found on his hair (i.e. hair grease), it means he at the very least colored his hair. Henna is still used by Africans on hair - which it straightens as well as colors to red or blonde hair color - as well as on hands as part of design.

This is important because Ramses II’s fingertips were dyed. A practice of finger tip dying still existing in Sudan as well as West Africa and in the horn of Africa. So given that Rameses II’s wall relief depictions show him with the same skin color as other Remetch people and all the Remetch were black people, there is no reason for him to be classed as Caucasian since there is no evidence of any such people ever being indigenous Africans - white or black. It is erroneous to even use the term in describing any part of African history prior to the Ptolemies.
Henna used in dying gray hair is common among men and women in Africa and even Western Asia into India. Ramses II’s hair was dyed since he had grey hair. Being that he used hair grease, that is actually another African connection to mostly coarser hair to boot.

Attached: main-qimg-dafafe1cd1582e63ca16e59a82340649.jpg (602x375, 119K)

>and the Somali is caucasian.

The reverse is true. It is Caucasians that possess East African DNA and not the other way around. Which incidentally makes sense as the first humans would be from central East Africa and would migrate north among other directions.

Original quote:
"Ramesses II, as noted, used henna to dye his hair in later life, however analysis of his sub-dermal roots revealed it to be naturally red in early life, for vestigial natural pigmentation remained, and they can tell these things.
See Balout et al, 1985."

Also, you conffirmed the Caucasian hair.

Attached: EgyptazThuya.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

What is a repainted image of doctors or priests performing circumcision supposed to prove?

Attached: images.jpg (236x213, 17K)

this but unironically
pay up

Attached: everysingletime.png (1280x1385, 1.01M)

Caucasian is the skull, yes, Caucasians can posses East African, like Saudis, per example, but there's no in the discussion.
Actually is that SSA that have West Eurasian admixture and not the Caucasian that have East African admixture.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pJg3FVK6Dw

Both Caucasians, btw.

>Caucasian is the skull, yes, Caucasians can posses East African, like Saudis, per example,

Again, the reverse is true. As stated humans started out in central East Africa before spreading out. The Egyptians themselves confirm this in their own account of themselves.
Contrary to what one might be led to believe, Egypt was populated from South to North by a black people called Anu. This is a people that came from southern Africa and the Great Lakes region that first settled between the current Sudan and southern Egypt. It is the Anu who would gradually go down the Nile to conquer up to the extreme north: the Delta. Egyptian civilization has its roots in the Great Lakes and Southern Africa where the first modern humans were born and where all the first traces of human civilization were found . That is why the Great Lakes and Southern Africa were designated Ta Ntjer by the Egyptians, that is the Holy Land or the Land of God.

>Again, the reverse is true

What you trying to say? That all caucasians have "East African blood"? Wut? Neither Iranians, neither Iraqs,Neither Europeans have those.

>As stated humans started out in central East Africa before spreading out.

El Graeco is the first hominid found and it is in Europe.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Jebel Irhoud skulls, the earliest H. Sapiens found, are North Africans and shows relativity to Caucasoid skull, not Negroid skull:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXc7dhxXv9M

>start with "We wuz kangz"
>got refuted
>no,no, We Wuz the First Humans

>Both Caucasians, btw.

Ascertained from one of the most crude wall cravings? Only their gender, being male, can be concluded.

Nope, the nose can be seen, as well the prognathism and the lips.

>aid it Israel is for being USA's greatest ally.
Agreed. And we should repay the great friendship you have offered in kind.
So, with inflation, we owe you 3 dead heads of state, 9 downed skyscrapers with 18,000 dead civilians, and 3 sunk war ships. The check's in the mail, kike.

They were colorized. The artist of the reproductions from that tomb could garner the original shades from the archaeology of the figures.

Attached: we wuz_.jpg (555x291, 70K)

>hominid

Not a human. The oldest Homo Sapiens found in Europe prove to be black. Archaeology can only go by suppositions concerning the most recent discovery. Which is why I'm corroborating them with other accounts, viz, the accounts of the ancient Egyptians themselves, which states their ancestors hail from further south.
This is a people that came from southern Africa and the Great Lakes region that first settled between the current Sudan and southern Egypt. They gradually went down(up) the Nile to conquer up to the extreme north: the Delta. Egyptian civilization has its roots in the Great Lakes and Southern Africa where the first modern humans were born and where all the first traces of human civilization were found . That is why the Great Lakes and Southern Africa were designated Ta Ntjer by the Egyptians, that is the Holy Land or the Land of God.

There is also a descrpancy in the fact that all contemporary historians of that ancient world describe the Egyptians as black and modern claims that they were white.

Also concerning Jebel Irhoud skulls;
>The fossils were reappraised as representing an archaic form of Homo sapiens or perhaps a population of Homo sapiens that had interbred with Neanderthals.[9] This was consistent with the idea that the then oldest known remains of a Homo sapiens idaltu, dated to around 195,000 years ago and found in Omo Kibish, Ethiopia, indicated an eastern African origin for humans at around 200,000 years ago.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Irhoud

Your own claims validate the point.

Attached: 74b77ba83bbd2aa10ae8d1226d60ae44.jpg (485x709, 83K)

This is like watching two men at the gallows bicker over whose crime was worse

>They were colorized.

So why the inconsistency then?

Attached: images(27).jpg (279x180, 14K)

Salt about defeat can last a long time surviving losers can often still talk shit

>Not a human
If you are on a par with measuring ancestry, you first need to cite the earliest forensic sources of each ancestry, in this case a hominid, for you to prove that all people have "east african" blood, you must first prove with one be it originated in sub-Saharan Africa, in this case the earliest is European.
Secondly, for you to assert that the first Europeans were black, you must prove that Neolithic Europeans and others had a mixture of "SSA" in blood, in case it does not exist, the only amount is 1 ~ 3% for Portugal, black slaves and southern Italy by Carthage.
Thirdly, "Cro-Magnon" is not Negroid and there is no source to prove that it was Negroid.
In the case of Egypt, it has already been posted, only see the forensic analyzes of the Egyptian pharaohs, they are all Caucasian and see the DNA tests of Ramses III and the elites of the Middle Kingdom to Roman Period, and also the videos of genetic evidence on "Ethiopia and Egypt", "Africa and Egypt", which in case, Subsaharan Africa have zero connection to it.
Blacks, SSA Africa, have ZERO% achievements compared to Caucasians.

Caucasian North Africa:
Iberomaurusians influence:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXMlpB_Hejw

EURASIANS TO AFRICA:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFtzXFV3VeM

youtube.com/watch?v=vrd7z6oVEzg

Why black identity so insanely toxic they must constantly pretend to be from other nations and cultures ie Hebrew Israelites the nation of islam ....

>>sub-Saharan Africa

sub-Saharan is a geopolitical signature that proves ultimately meaningless. The UN lists 46 of Africa’s 54 countries as “sub-Saharan,” excluding Algeria, Djibouti, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Somalia, Sudan and Tunisia. This doesn’t make geographical sense—four countries included are on the Sahara, while Eritrea is deemed “sub-Saharan” but its southern neighbor Djibouti isn’t.The Sudan, a country with most of it's territory well below the Sahara, is still regarded as North African.The Sudanese are among the blackest people on earth.

>Blacks, SSA Africa, have ZERO% achievements compared to Caucasians.

Au contraire, the foundation of human society came from the Negro. Racially motivated iconoclasism and population demographic changes from migration and miscegenation may have muddied the water sufficiently to the point where individuals such as yourself can pull the wool over peoples' eyes, but more discerning minds have come to the truth.

>“It is pretty well settled that the city is the Negro’s great contribution to civilization, for it was in Africa where the first cities grew up.”
- E. Haldeman-Julius

>"Just think, that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites!"
- Count de Volney

>“The accident of the predominance of white men in modern times should not give us supercilious ideas about color or persuade us to listen to superficial theories about the innate superiority of the white-skinned man. Four thousand years ago, when civilization was already one or two thousand years old, white men were just a bunch of semi-savages on the outskirts of the civilized world. If there had been anthropologists in Crete, Egypt, and Babylonia, they would have pronounced the white race obviously inferior, and might have discoursed learnedly on the superior germ-plasm or glands of colored folk.”
Joseph McCabe

Attached: 1558237121862 (1).png (1860x928, 327K)

Algeria,Egypt,Tunisia,Libya don't have "SSA/Black" admixture in Ancient Times, they have partially 5~10% "SSA/Black" admixture after the arab slave trade, nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
And Both of those countries have Mediterranid phenotypes
North Sudan is more light and more caucasian, due to caucasian egyptian connection
>The Sudanese are among the blackest people on earth
Nope,
As you can see here:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGsooRxFS98

And here:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7FEFYZOtnY

youtube.com/watch?v=JLb9l9Ec2Y8

Eurasian admixture in Nubia:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsHOMXIZeKc

Somalia represent a caucasian population, also, Somali people score a good amount of ME component.

You do know it's not only black people who think this right?

Attached: b79f535242521118272a3aa35514a31c.jpg (640x640, 86K)

No, because they were Caucasians. The southwest branch of R1b (most prevalent in Ireland, but present in roughly 50% of Western Europe's population). They also brought J1 and J2 Mediterraneans with them. This same branch of R1b cattle-herders split off and migrated into east Africa, being absorbed into the nigger populace and creating pockets of inexplicably tall, light-skinned, and narrow/tall-skulled niggers. Again, this is based on DNA haplogroup analysis. These East African Caucasian/Negroid hybrids gradually mixed into the Arab peninsula (populated by J1/J1/E1B Mediterraneans very lightly mixed with Australoid/Dravidian DNA) and Egypt. Later the Carthaginians brought more E1b1 from Phoenicia, and shipped celts, Iberians, Numidians/Libyans (R1b "berbers", descended from the Saharan cattle-herders), and Moors (Negroid/R1b hybrid) across the western Mediterranean, effecting the genetic mix of North Africa and the southwest mediterranean coast to a very slight degree. Rome then flooded the area with European Caucasians from all corners of the continent.

What blacked North Africa was the conquest and "Arabization" by the Jihadist hordes of predominantly caucasian arabs, heavily mixed with Dravidian and "Hamitic" (R1b negroid) DNA. They then converted the moors and flooded the region with literal niggers, blacking themselves further. They also converted the Sudanese and shipped them across the arab world. Then the Turks and Mongols came to piss some Mongoloid admixture into this wretched melting pot/septic tank, and then they inbred for 1,000 years and the result is your garden-variety Dune Coon.

Anyway, the moral of the story is that pre-Arabization Berbers were genetically "Caucasian"/European/White with gradually increasing negroid admixture until Arabization raped almost all of them into shitskins (some white Berbers survive to this day in isolated pockets). The Egyptians were likely these same Berbers, therefore pic related

Attached: 1560794587672.jpg (750x857, 107K)

>the foundation of human society came from the Negro

The foundation of human society and civilization come from the Caucasians and Mongoloids, as well as Sumeria and China.

>“It is pretty well settled that the city is the Negro’s great contribution to civilization, for it was in Africa where the first cities grew up.”

Most of the entire black Africa lives as tribal, even after the Arab and European colonization.
Nope, the first buildings back to Middle East, even before North Africa.

>is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences

No comprovation, Egyptian pharaoh's are caucasian, there's no black egyptian pharaoh's before the 25th dynasty Nubian conquest.
There's no black presence in ME before expansion of arab slave trade.

Attached: ena.png (516x366, 13K)

Firstly, genetically Arabs and indigenous North Africans are not gentically the same even if they may phenotypically resemble today. Indigenous North Africans or the Berber (which consist of many different ethnic names from Taureg, Zenata, Kabyle, Toubou, etc.) are Africans with men primarily in Haplogroup E (like the vast majority of Africans except for those of older African strands such as the Khoisan). The primary male Haplogroup of Arabs is J which is a recent "out of Africa" genetic shift.
However in terms of phenotype one can be phenotypically black and be genetically Arab and be mistaken for "sub Saharan African." We know this because there are still genetic Arabs who are phenotypically black and the earliest literature by Arab Historians discuss a basic race conflict in the Eighth Century CE in terms of Arab identity based on skin color with one side arguing to be a true Arab one had to have black skin. Iraqi author Al-Jahiz (778-868 AD) wrote of the black skin of the Prophet Mohammad's family as did Iraqi poet Ibn Al-Rumi (836-896 AD). Al-Jahiz was a black Arab. British historian Bertram Thomas, quoting anthropologist Arthur Keith, classified the oldest remains of the Arabian peninsula in his book "The Arabs" as "protonegroid." All of this remains consistent with the early Greeks and Romans who called everyone who was black "Ethiopian" as they did with various Near East ethnic groups. In fact, the Greeks called the Libyans "Ethiopians" as well.

>Native Americans are negroids
>Ignores the Mal'Ta boy genetic connection and caucasian skull Native American-Europe connection
>Ignores that Native Americans looking nothing about blacks
>Blacks are brought by Slave Trade to America and aren't native to it

nature.com/news/americas-natives-have-european-roots-1.14213

bbc.com/news/science-environment-25020958
The left one image is false, btw.

Attached: na.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Which brings us to the indigenous North African population grouped under the name "Berber." Indigenous North Africans were at the time of early Greek and Romans.... "nigri" (black) "adusti" (scortched) and "maurus" (black) as adjectives for the indigenous populations of North Africa. By the time of Moorish Spain, all the eyewitness accounts of invading Arab and Berber North Africans physically described them as "black as pitch," "nothing white save their teeth," and even "black as a cooking pan." That is from the writings of Alfonso of Aragon's "Cantigas de Santa Maria" and Charlemagne the Franc's "Chanson de Roland" and both works had illustrations in which Moors/Saracens are shown as "black sub Saharan Africans." Both those works were from the 12th Century or earlier. Not to mention the mural in Pernes, France, of the Saracen (Arab) Ysore the Giant being slain by a javelin to the throat by the French William of Orange. He is indistinguishable "black sub Saharan" even though he was a Moorish ruler hailing from Portugal and making attempts to keep hold of Sicily. So typically to be North African historically one would be black which is why the oldest mummified remains of a Libyan child is a black child.

The reason for the coastal change of North Africans has to do with invasions from Europe and Asian, the enslavement of (primarily) white women from Europe in the slave trade that was at its apex during Moorish Spain but most likely did not begin then, and migration.

Often the difference between darker hued Berbers and lighter hued Berbers is where their mothers originated. There is even a large percentage of Saami (Norwegian) mtDNA among some coastal Berbers and even Berbers who are mostly Western European on both sides of their family. Inland Berbers are African on both sides.
While it is true that Berbers and Arabs enslaved sub Saharan women for the same reason they enslaved European women, originally the Berbers and some of the Arabs were already black and indistinguishable from Sub Saharans from the onset. Pic related;A painting by Italian artist, Jacopo Ligozzi(1547–1627), of a Barbary Moor

Attached: main-qimg-2feeff87e8f8d1cf1aa9f827e5a65531.jpg (602x769, 258K)

Why you copy-past quora.com/Are-the-Arabs-and-North-Africans-racially-mixed-with-the-Black-Sub-Saharan-Africans ?

> genetically Arabs and indigenous North Africans are not gentically the same even if they may phenotypically resemble today.

Of course, Modern North Africans have more SSA than Ancient one's.

> The primary male Haplogroup of Arabs is J which is a recent "out of Africa" genetic shift.

Nope, eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml , J was to Near East to Africa

>However in terms of phenotype one can be phenotypically black and be genetically Arab

False, there's no 80% arabian admixture negroid or 80% white negroid, it is mixed.

>Al-Jahiz
He have a black grandfather, not black at all, and Mohammad first deceptions are caucasian, not negroid or black.

Attached: arabs2.jpg (1385x1822, 292K)

You forgot the last step.

Attached: Titus.jpg (474x315, 37K)

I agree, the fairest thing to do is cut all aid to israel, and give it to niggers as reps.

but then again that would be so much money they wouldnt know what to do with it.

>The reason for the coastal change of North Africans has to do with invasions from Europe and Asian, the enslavement of (primarily) white women from Europe in the slave trade that was at its apex during Moorish Spain but most likely did not begin then, and migration.

>Ignoring so hard the genetic studies posted here

Ancient Egyptians got more SSA due to female chromosome Y, it is confirmed because of the black man are castrated and woman sexually served, which this paper confirms genetically.
There's no black component found in the samples of the people and the elite of the egyptians in the Middle Kingdom, since the Roman Times.
Also posted here, the skull forensic analysis shows that the skulls of those pharaoh's are caucasians and some of them shows light eyes or light hair type

>stairs burger

Attached: 9993485.jpg (144x144, 8K)

>Of course, Modern North Africans have more SSA than Ancient one's.

Never said that the ancient North Africans we SSA, just that they were black. You seem to want to limit blacks to one geographic region when it has always been known that they are universal. Have a look at these non-Africans. Their DNA is farther distant from Africans than Europeans. Do you consider them black?

Attached: images(28).jpg (224x224, 11K)

post the original, it was better.

Attached: Nazi Pepe Dab.jpg (599x399, 133K)

>just that they were black

They aren't, to be black they would be modelated as having strong black component in they genetics, which is debunked here with the genetics results.

>which is debunked here with the genetics results.

Modern racial politics and precedent for fabricated DNA results as shown here present a glaring conflict of interest.
It was an ongoing scam. It was only found out because someone blew the whistle. Otherwise that dog DNA being legitimized American Indian would have stood. Nothing new if you're familiar with the term $5 Indian. Pic related is Iron Eyes Cody. He became immortalized as the face of Native Americans in the 1970s for starring in the famous "Crying Indian" commercial. He was eventually found out as being Espera DeCorti, a full-blooded Sicilian sans the most minute scintilla of Amerindian blood;the son of two first-generation immigrants from Italy. Seems whites have just as much a history of we wuzzing.
All contemporary historians of the ancient Egyptians describe them as black. Why is this?

Attached: 1100x619.jpg (1100x619, 107K)

The strongest evidence of African presence in America before Columbus comes from the pen of Columbus himself. In 1920, a renowned American historian and linguist, Leo Weiner of Harvard University, in his book, Africa and the discovery of America, explained how Columbus noted in his journal that Native Americans had confirmed that “black skinned people had come from the south-east in boats, trading in gold-tipped spears.”
Why would the Indians claimed to have traded with black people if they haven't? Why would their faith and language have so much infusion of West African influence if these people haven't had any contact? These might not be sufficient, in themselves, to justify the claims that Africans have been visiting the Americas in pre-Colombian times. But there are witnesses. In 1513 Vasco Nunez de Balboa, another Spanish usurper came upon a group of African war captives in an Indian settlement. He was told that the blacks lived nearby and were constantly waging wars. A priest, Fray Gregoria Garcia wrote an account of another encounter in a book that was silenced by the inquisition: “Here we found slaves of the lord - Negroes- who were the first our people saw in the Indies.” p.22. (It should be noted that in pre-European slavery, slaves are what we called ‘Prisoners of wars’ today. Thus, the Yorubas have the same name, ERU, for both slaves and POWs.)

Attached: 467fee6f4e0bd1b2458c105fb4cd963c--african-history-black-people.jpg (236x242, 19K)

The word Moor literally means black.

E1b1b man reporting in

Get fucked nigger

Attached: DSC01323.jpg (640x480, 112K)

The Niggers were never kangz, they were dick washers

Attached: Ancient-Egypt-Circumcision.jpg (632x455, 67K)

The slave kingdoms existed for your fucking information.
And Muslims were the biggest slavers of black people, why there isn't much about it probably because they neutered the blacks

They weren’t and you can spamm all day, but this doesn’t change anything. They weren’t. Case closed.

THIS

Picrel is an Egyptian Fresco representing famous Egyptian Saints.

Attached: St Macarios the Grea Coptic Monastery.jpg (2048x1346, 1.73M)

You are stupid or something? I show you the genetic results of people in Middle Kingdom to Roman Period, the upper class, the pharaoh's...And the forensic analysis of the Egyptian pharaoh's skulls, as well skulls of other's Egyptians....

>it's de uaite man that fabricated those DNA and lie, we wuz kangz(even without any genetic evidence)

Copy past lahc.edu/studentservices/aso/bsu/knowyourhistory/10PiecesofEvidenceThatProve.pdf

No, genetics refute this, just see the links about Mal'Ta boy and Native American genetics. Native Americans aren't blacks and never gonna be.

>need to spam quotes made by caucasians

KEK.

>need to spam quotes made by caucasians

Because using non-black sources in corroboration has a less conflict of interest.

>They're white because I say so.

This is the modern paradigm regarding history. Even outside of the arena of race controversy,there are many segments of historical research while dialogue is stifled because of the hegemony of gatekeepers certain agendas.