Why is it so

Hard for recent college graduates to find meaningful employment?

Attached: indelible-in-the-093c48.jpg (564x564, 189K)

feminist dance therapy doesnt really give you any real life skills beyond working at starbucks

Because half the dumb fucks got degrees in expressive feminine dance.

Ok but thats like 3 of them

You jumped the shark your friend already had this one covered

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x153, 112K)

Fucking captcha, moshi beat me to it.

Most either took useless majors or were mediocre people who got in on affirmative action.

too many people competing for roughly same amount of jobs, excess of workers brings wages down
blame females entering work market in masse

Why do people need a meaningful job?
Why not just get one that pays your bills and find meaning in your spare time and in your family?

Because they don't have a meaningful education.

Employment isn't meaningful

because my family are a bunch of pieces of shit and i spend my spare time at work.

the elite want an educated slave class that is capable of doing modern day work with modern day tools but they dont want you to actually be economically successful. You are a reserve unit, a replacement part, designed to fullfill a role if others break down before you. You were lied to and you need to come to terms with that.

>3 of them
No mother fucker, these shit schools are selling all kinds of useless degrees that have no real world marketable value to dumb fucks.

>hurr durr why won't my shit degree get me a good job?

T. Someone with a shitty business degree.

they just haven't applied to the right place yet

Attached: gender studies factory.jpg (518x220, 21K)

/thread

Job satisfaction is 3 times more important for happiness than relationships (on average)

you keep making these indelible threads, can you elaborate a bit more

What would you have done different?

Because colleges started handing out "affirmative action" diplomas about 10 years ago, and it took that long for enough employers to get burned hiring college graduates that don't even know how to read to completely destroy the value of a college diploma.

Virtually no employment is "meaningful." One finds meaning in self realization. One aspect of self realization is being your own boss. You will never be satisfied if you're forced to go to someone else's building to do someone else's work 5 days a week.

because they have no concept of what meaning even is

>I'll probably be an executive director of a nonprofit.

Wow just straight to the end.
>I, like ALL gender studies majors, will PROBABLY be an executive director of a nonprofit.

She's going to work at a Starbucks and volunteer once every 2 months.

Not gone to college
>be me
>work construction
>to pay for college
>graduate
>can't find a job with my degree that pays more than my construction job
>fuck it keep working construction
>open my own contracting company
>make more now than anyone else I graduated with

Unless you're going for medical, law, or STEM it basically a waste of time and money.

Even Computer Science jobs are heavily under contest. There are too many people.

Everybody, their mother, their father, their siblings and their neighbor has a goddamn college degree.

What used to be a mark of success and a method of sorting through people for particular professions has become totally devalued.

It doesn't help that bullshit degrees exist either, as points out. College is just a money mill for academia and the associated businesses, and this can be seen through the proliferation of such degrees - letting any idiot in to pay by offering degrees that mean absolutely nothing.

Why are so many women going to college, anyway? 90% of fermale students either get a degree in sociology/ simply drop out/ something equally useless, and the rest become soccer mothers, where their degrees are unused.

Attached: received_377058666418882.jpg (525x435, 25K)

Lots of them are idiots who pay too much to go to mediocre schools where they party for five to six years and leave with a degree in, e.g., Comparative Egyptian Literature. They do little to not work to polish themselves or otherwise make themselves attractive to employers.

Honestly, just go to community college. Enter a two-year program that pipelines into a specific industry and enjoy making $60k/yr for the rest of your natural life

Because they're mainly stupid as shit and hypersensitive to boot.

Attached: 3e1558701492171.jpg (380x466, 38K)

Ive got a neuroscience degree from a big time honors program. I make less than my plumber brother.

Because there is no meaning in capitalism other than creating an elite class of leeches built on a wretched class of workers.

I have two cousins they're brothers. One went to school and has a master's in some type of biology. He was making around $50k a year. His brother got a job with CSX railroad right after high school. He worked his way up to conductor then engineer, now he is a union representative. He makes over $200k a year. Last year he got is brother, the biologist, a job as conductor making $75k.

Really, fuck college.

Seems like the brother that makes 200k just got lucky with company nepotism

because our governments actively import millions of new subhuman citizens to fill all low hanging fruit positions

>meaningful employment
What is meaningful employment? Job has never been meaningful to me, neither has schooling.

we live in a neo-feudal corporate oligarchy, idiot. wake up. 1984, brave new world, animal farm.

Maybe people have shitty relationships because they have to go their jobs.

It's not just shitty arts degrees. The problem is there are too many general degrees that don't provide enough skills for market needs. Because of automation, a lot of general admin jobs don't really exist anymore and the ones that aren't replaced have specific skills.

For example a lot of people do business degrees. But what useful skills does it provide? It's not specialized in accounting or finance so there are no hard skills that can land you in a finance/accounting role.

based jew raping this jabronie into submission

Maybe, the union rep cousin is a fucking Chad. He can talk to anybody, everybody is his friend the minute they meet him, and the son of a bitch looks like a fucking model. The biologist is a wierd kinda guy, he's very nice, but quite and a socially awkward.... which brings me to my point.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHAT YOU DO!!!! You just have to do good at it. And, also if you look nice and have good social skills life will be much easier. Even with what I do making contacts and having friends in the business is what makes or breaks you. Bad news is if you are socially awkward and look bad life will be harder. No one ever tells you this but life is basically high school on a much larger scale.

bump