OPERATION FIRESTORM

ALRIGHT ANONS
I got a plan to accelerate the current stance on the Oregon issue and even if the plan fails then we get to root out the cowards and traitors.
Governor Kate Brown is breaking a federal law by sending state police to capture the Republican senators from Oregon (11), depriving them of their rights to many things such as travel and purchase of necessities such as food or drink. Being absent from a quorum call is not a breach of legislative laws, local and federal but what Kate Brown is doing is ilegal as it forces certain parties to attend dispelling their rights as citizens.
If we would all message, email and tweet the militias that are taking part in protest there that the governor is breaking a federal law and they need to do their duty as they have instilled in themselves as basis from the 2nd amendment,
>“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State“
With the highest form of authority in the state being used to break federal law, it’s the militias right and duty to uphold American values.

Combine our autism anons, let loose a wave of fire via twitter, websites, emails, messages, personal talks.
Let the militias know what needs to be done.

18 U.S. Code §242
>Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States...
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242

Attached: C6993778-93BC-46AA-8D0E-B45C3A4F7C45.jpg (630x630, 87K)

I doubt that the militias will do anything but bumping for interest

bump

Best to make it known to them and make them uphold the title they chose

Bump

bumping

I'm all for getting the civil war started

Attached: civilwar.png (1158x1393, 137K)

bump

Kate Brown looks like that tranny who is always complaining about sexism in video games, Brianna Wu

>plan to accelerate
How do you plan on doing this?

Read the thread

>plan
>us
>we
NYPA

So... send an attaboy to the poeple already there? Doesnt seem very effective, certainly wont accelerate anything.

Just got back from the rally thing. Mostly rural families and miscellaneous conservatives that support them. You aren't going to accelerate shit, because nobody I talked to today is dumb enough to be used by you, faggot.

Attached: op.jpg (500x749, 91K)

Wouldn’t it be terrible if some rogue element dusted this bitch to send a message to would be tyrants?

Absolutely DREADFUL!

Also, checked.

Attached: dubs 911.jpg (492x550, 35K)

BANG!!!

Oh lord, sounds like a true travesty, thoughts and prayers out to them

Glowniggers get out

Attached: B85740DE-4B17-43DC-A1E4-D79A6437C7AB.jpg (246x255, 19K)

Honestly, it wasn't even a conservative thing. Mostly just people that will be effected by such a massively retarded climate bill, and would rather the people vote on it directly.

Glow harder, faggot.

Nigger, you glow. Trying to turn a very small event into some civil war thing. Also, there were no fucking militia there today. None.

Also, Angela Roman;
I want to liberate your cummies and MAGA with you.

>Not wanting civil war
>Not a glownigger
Pick one

And not a single person in support of the bill showed up. Limousine liberals don't seem to really care about climate.

I'm not the one trying to "accelerate" things you fucking mong.

STFU, summerfag.
Kick it off, fucking girl.

bump
and fuck that bitch that was managing optics for the RNC today.
We aint with you or your RINO masters. Fuck yourself, if you can even see your filthy quim

So, have we finally reached the point where leftists will publicly execute political opponents? Have we reached the point where the police will go along with it? I mean, before they at least had to pretend it was an "unfortunate accident".

no

bump

keep on huffin that shit, cuck.......you're already delusional

Attached: the_good_shit.jpg (500x500, 37K)

t. Lazy FBI

So I kind of hung back for a while, looking for Feds and shit. I'm sure I saw one, and he was clockin' me.
Pretty sure Feds use female agents posing as photojournalists mostly. Lot of chubby middle aged women "just taking pictures" with $4K cameras.

Had one in front of my house taking pictures years ago when I met up with a rightwinger comrade. Frizzy hair Jewish looking bitch. Take pictures of them and post them, I bet I'd recognize her.

Bump

Bump

BUMP

So does anyone want on the ground info on what's happening here in Salem? If not, I'll just leave you to your MSM fed civil war fantasies. Hate fucking summerfags