Fuck off "Anglos"

>Many blame it on Luther and the Germans, I don't. The ones who really embraced it were these cunts. Henry VIII, a fat cunt (not that we had the best monarchs, either, just look at Charles II) killed thousands of his own countrymen just because they were Catholics. Have you been told of so? I doubt it. Not to mention he slaughtered most of his wives, he was probably a shizophrenic bastard, and I'm sorry to insult schizo patients by comparing them to him.
>England burned way, way more "witches" and had a thick inquisition who murdered those by the thousands... but the Spanish Inquisition was the real monster... (remember, the "victor" writes the history book)
>Elizabeth (the brave one, not the current twat) gave permission to their pira... Oh, I mean, their privateers (or corsairs, you pick the fancy name you want) to raid all Spanish ships. Indeed, she had the power over all seas... even before they conquered them (they never really did). We still managed to sink them to hell, most encounters resulted in their drowning.
>By the way, for every Spanish/Portuguese pirate there were like one hundred of English, Scandinavians, French and the like. The current image of the pirate with dark skin, brown eyes and the like is ironically representing a Iberian dude... shot thyself.
>Spanish Armada... the most famous and humiliating "English victory" of its time was actually due a weather issue, yet, out of 100 burgers and Anglos alike just 1 or 2 know that the bitch counter-attacked and failed miserabily, especially here in Coruña where I live, nailed by a woman. A fucking woman... but I'm sure it was the weather. Yep.
>Whenever they won, it was a clean fight, man to man, acts of heroism, etc. Whenever they lost (which happened waaay more often than you may think) it was because the weather. Or illness (we all know Spanish dudes bear all sort of contagious shits, according to they)
>Cartagena... defeated by half-a-man (still had a cock and a pair of balls)

Attached: flug.png (1033x620, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pirates
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5p1kcsjNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvs5AYlgzuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: BEA.png (500x351, 44K)

We dindu nuffin. It was the (((Dutch)))

Attached: 1533797848777.jpg (1593x896, 187K)

Seething.
Just because we were better than you at empire is no need to get upset.
You too kraut.
All you had to do was not go through Belgium and none of this mess would have happened.

>Blame the Spanish for their bloodsheds... still, more than the 70% of South America is at least 50% native American, "Indians", in case you're retarded. Yet the Spanish were the mass-murderers.

>Spain built the first Universities, Churches, and Schools of ALL Americas. In fact it shouldn't even be called America in the first place. Americus was a cunt, too.
>Spain didn't discovered America! It was either Leif Erikson and his two shelters of mud and straw or indeed Colombus, an Italian. Yet Italy didn't existed as we know it nowadays, but nevertheless, you'll see a lot of Joeys celebrating "their" discover of 'Murica. Colombus was a venetian (yes, a Italian) but not a Southerner scum like +90% of your Italian immigrants.
>Speaking of race, when the Spanish weren't anti-semite (we still pay for that up to this day) they were, oh, in fact, actual semites (or bastards of mixed race). Either way; we are "scum".
>England claims to have been the biggest Empire to ever exist, but I ask and this may sound crazy, I know, what did they do? New York was Dutch at first. Boston? Small colony and modest defenses. Jamaica stolen, Bahamas, and the rest of the Caribbean. Signed a paper to end up colonialism, still owns part of Africa and the forementioned nations.
>Wherever they have been, they haven't left anything, just misery... didn't even had the balls to face their own Indians (both Americans and actual Indians) man to man, defeated many times even when using firearms
>Name a single thing you've built that deserves to be classified as half-decent
>"Not stolen, but conquered" yet the Spanish did stole...
>You suck kike dick big time, your country is being run by jews, keep cheering for your shitte, filled-with-lies story.

protestant religion results in superior ppl than catholic one after a sufficient amount of time
they're more liberal about love and stuff. ppl evolving under a protestant belief system will simply be superior on average within a few hundred years
so it's kinda understandable

She's alright this little island of ours

That as well
The Dutch-Austrian Money Lenders are at the heart of the decline of the western world.
As for blaming Luther, yes.
The Protestant reformation is hands down the worst thing to happen to Europe.
Henry VIII was not a protestant.
He was a Catholic who hated the pope.
Protestants ruined everything, not Anglicans.

>Hating on england
>muh eternal anglo

Sorry,memeflag by accident

>Your country is being run by Jews
>You bore the fucking Masons, now deal with it
>You killed thousands of your own countrymen
>Up to this day your descendants are so retarded that you call Mexicans "Spanish"
>Even Wikipedia doesn't has much info about all the HUGE loses you bastards suffered
>I haven't ever seen a nigger with a decent Spanish woman in my fucking life you cucks

Attached: 1539648125256.webm (1262x514, 844K)

Cringe

Stay mad OP

Attached: EA.jpg (690x388, 37K)

>Anglos and Jews
>bad news

Attached: Genie.jpg (497x481, 93K)

I almost forgot about Londonistan

I used to be concerned and worried about it because I was brainwashed with the "we are the European race" and shit like that
I don't have the inferiority complex of many of my countrymen. Spain is Spain, Britain is Britain

Deal with your moors, niggers and kikes on your own, don't ask for help, NOBODY helped Spain when we had the cancer here, so fuck you
If there broke a war now, of course England would win 100%. But when it was steel on steel, faggots...ah, you have not memory don't ya?

Indeed. Just like Merkel.

Attached: 65.jpg (400x294, 18K)

>>Your country is being run by Jews
The jews went out to subvert the most powerful country at the time, with the most focus on Britian
Maybe if you were worth a shit, those scheming kikes would have made you globohomo central

I love Germany, stay strong. Hail Deutschland! or what is left of it...

>Muh anglos
>Says the kraut monster who destroys europe every 100 years

Nice try

Attached: 1561318213274m.jpg (1024x535, 53K)

nearly all of them "superior master race Anglos"

if you were so strong and so tough, why didn't you mined your own gold and killed your natives, fucks? Waiting on the middle of the Atlantic to rave our ships

Absolute cuck,time to suicide you cringe ass faggot

seen from space. Up close she's shit on a stick.

>the face you made when your most hated individual (and race leader of Sem) is also your actual ruler and owner

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 26K)

Still salty about that armada that got sunk?

>Why didn't you mine your own gold and kill your own natives
It's easier to raid Spanish ships.
And I don't remeber the Spanish doing much native killing.
Race-mixing, yes, killing, no.
The Anglos pretty much wiped the North Americas clean of natives.
The Spanish fucked the natives to create a race worth than either on their own.

>Asks why we didn't genocide for muh gold

Attached: 1550489840652.jpg (572x736, 101K)

(((())))

Based and red pilled!

Attached: 1454016250198.jpg (1482x1097, 1.15M)

it's you should be salty about it. It might ve saved you from yourselves.

This might be one of the most embarrassing things I have ever read.

Nothing can save the Eternal Anglo from himself now. NOTHING.

Attached: My friend is a foreigner, together against hate and racism.png (1600x900, 1.24M)

we are cucked too, just not as the Anglos are

our government is soooo spineless now that we are basically living off tourism

also, in-fighting. If police manages to get this from me I'll probably be found some day dead in some street. But fuck England, their masons, kikes and the like forever!

Not surprising for the true and everlasting enemy of the white race and the greatest race traitor in European history.

Attached: Anglo Menace.jpg (413x600, 45K)

Attached: staymad.jpg (649x365, 33K)

Scratch that, this is probably the most embarrassing thing I've read in my life.

We mined our own gold dumb ass Scotland and Wales are rich in gold.

Not nearly as embarrassing as you "country", Anglonigger

Go to sleep Hans

Attached: sleepy.jpg (500x447, 188K)

All you got left is cope posting of your race treason so the Jews could own your country and your non white capital ruled by Sadiq Khan. LMAO

Attached: 14.png (640x360, 192K)

Attached: Gaymany.jpg (1024x749, 184K)

I know it's childish and I know we aren't "white" (I don't give a fuck about what Vikernes says in that regard, anyways) but this is just humilliating

I mean it's just a sport but it does represents well what I'm talking about regarding how cucked you truly are (I don't even like football that much)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Thanks to all the Germans for their support even though I didn't ask for it. You guys did such an effort during our last war by sending your kids (well, now your forebears) to fight for another land, the Blue Division wasn't enough.

wtf
we would have latinas instead of slags now?

le cope

Attached: Handsome.jpg (634x937, 76K)

By the way if you're a burger, burger (I know you are), don't think I'm trashing them for nothing, you're 200% worse, your country was founded following masons schemes, it's a failed project (just as the rest of America, save perhaps Canada)
the only decent people in the whole US are the rednecks from Dixieland (fuck off Texans) but even they are so retarded and whiskey-driven that can't tell it right.

"claim what's rightfully mine... I mean, yours, my beloved children"
"I wouldn't visit the tomb of my mother, she was a hoe"
"remember to stay Anglo, guys"

300 years and you're still whining

Spain is irrelevant nowadays, most people associate the spanish language with us than with you. Asi que ora, vete tomar por el culo.

Attached: 1549664437460.jpg (615x738, 96K)

>Blames Anglos
>Creates rant in an Anglo-Saxon language
Ok retard

shut up goblin, the conversation is between euros. gtfo

lmao

Little Brasil is a non-country like Belgium and you know it

It's literally the other away around goblin. Portugal is the definition of a real nation, with one ethnic group/race, language and history. Not a suprise you are a brainlet

Attached: world_IQ_2akajs01imacg323ws2225bv002_ws-sb0.png (6460x3455, 1.9M)

Attached: images.jpg (188x268, 7K)

cool
stay mad because you were in the atlantic cruise

Attached: aimsge00mans-slav3_02_3_s0_s34a22.png (599x690, 407K)

This is the current prime minister of Little Brasil

Does he look european to you Jow Forums?

Attached: breve_antonio-costa.jpg (728x410, 202K)

He is from Goa and he lost the elections mr amerindian mutt.
Look to your shithole, look to the brazilian shithole, and then look to europe - spain and portugal. Do you realize the difference between you and us? kek

Attached: rate-homic22-a001fimap00202faa00c1303xs12a1212x0624s_su.png (1459x725, 206K)

>He is from Goa
and so are many of your people, see how you're a fake nation?

lmao

Attached: goans.jpg (1024x681, 191K)

Look at the picture again spic. It's not in Portugal, it's in WCup competition and those are obviously non ethnic portuguese.
are you saying these are native french?
Try harder mongrel

Attached: france-mode8182_paris0q2s_cc77.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

native portuguese:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5p1kcsjNs

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvs5AYlgzuk

Attached: BB-a003_portuguese_people_ph_00_jornla.jpg (610x380, 86K)

imagine coping this hard

Attached: i.jpg (1296x729, 123K)

>posting more shitskins with our footb shirts

kek, imagine the size of your buthurt and inferiority complex that you have to project you own mongrel condition on others. edpills all the way for iberians and all europeans on how mutts hate us

Attached: portuguese_army_rmy303zav722c22-0x7n4_24244.jpg (1242x828, 400K)

im not saying its bad to be goan, im just saying you should stop pretending goans are white

Attached: 1523727725664.jpg (486x604, 97K)

goans or any sort of immigrant in Portugal or France or Netherlands or Spain are not whites of course.
You are the one saying non europeans are natives of netherlands or portugal, that's delusion., but not strange coming from a new world mexi mongrel

Attached: Netherlands_2018_00_03.jpg (740x350, 63K)

little brasil is very close to north africa, its delusional to think the natives there aren't north african immigrants when you look so similar: black hair, black eyes and swarthy skin

so stop pretending you're white, its embarassing and the anglos are laughing behind your back

No, brazil is far away of north africa,it's on the other side of the atlantic ocean on the souther hemisphere. About iberia (portugal and spain) nap, iberians are not related with north africans genetically.
sorry goblin

Attached: pca_dna_00wmol_dna22-33293cvdnz_genetic2vx44a2--DNA234bbbwb.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

ROTFL
sheeeiit

Attached: mexicans640.jpg (1143x682, 139K)

>When you win so much and so hard that their anger towards you becomes a genetic trait that their descendants are still inheriting hundreds of years later

You'll never get over us, which is why you will never surpass us.

and yet
>Application of f4 Ancestry Estimation suggests that the highest proportion of African ancestry in Europe is in Iberia, consistent with inferences based on mitochondrial DNA [6] and Y chromosomes [7] and the observation by Auton et al.

Attached: D8gYCXzUYAEayBK.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

>mtdna oy y-dna (less than 1% of someones dna)
>autossomal dna

nice try shitskin

Attached: 1me_portuguese_23_and_me_resultdna032v9x5-0b_5s30-23-___02ly.png (604x575, 22K)

that's what they use to demoralize you- to tell you're a moor or a kike

Even if that was true they are bastards from Celts, Vikings and much more. Compare what the vikings did with what the actual stinky moor accomplished and make numbers duh

Being jewish is good, so is being moor

Pretending to be white while you're either of those ethnicities tho? that's embarassing, Manolo

Attached: 1558209235050.gif (193x158, 1.97M)

It's old kike tactic d&c, lie etc.. it's a war against europeans done by mutts to destroy our nations. Erase history and roots and then mass immigration

Attached: european_history_new_europeans0_0.jpg (1200x843, 231K)

It's like I said:
"Whenever we aren't Jew-killers, we are the Jews ourselves...even worse, we are not pure Jews, but bastards of mixed breed"

Stop leaking this shit you fucking faggot

you have alerady lost on that debate pancho:

what debate?

ask any british person if they consider you white and they will say no and laugh at your face

I'm the Op you retarded, I said it's perfectly fine to be who you are, whatever is it. I used to hate Mexicans too, but now I don't. You're who you are that's it. I don't believe in a Mediterranean master race either

I don't know if I have a kike or moor % in my bloodstream but I'm gonna tell you this: no one helped Spain and Portugal during the Reconquista (I don't know how do you call it in your language) so, why would we aid them?

God you're a whiny bitch, did you read this drivel? This is some the most pathetic shit I've read on pol for a long time, you must be an arab rape baby, the spanish conquistadores weren't like this.

>ask any british person if they consider you white and they will say no and laugh at your face

rotfl delusional spic, implying we need validation from anyone about a term we have own created. kek and you can ask them. even the ns germ considered iberians as catg 1 and 2

>no one helped Spain and Portugal during the Reconquista

This is not true (pic)

Attached: Reconquista_12-0Lisbon_v4portugal00_212b__c621.png (277x632, 145K)

Let the british and french (and everyone else, save maybe for Germans) free themselves from the kikes niggers and moors just like we did, without help.
The English and the French BROUGHT THE KIKES TO THEIR COUNTRIES after we expelled them so it's on them now, better be poor as they say we are than being that cucked

Based Portubro of the Holy Alliance

The Portuguese are white, I was in Porto last year, looked pretty white to me. Know some Portuguese that moved here about 5 years ago, they were dark when they arrived but they are quite pale now.

Attached: 1553686491020.jpg (809x355, 69K)

you're motherfucking right,
as a Portuguese you don't need validation from them, like...AT ALL
eevery country has their peak, so did Portugal with their explorers and conquerors, that was long gone, but anyway, it's glorious
let them have their delusional "empires" (half of North America bears Spanish names).
I'm not a Portuguese fan all of a sudden, either, that would be a weak move from my side, after all Portugal and Spain are not the same, but I'm very happy to see you know who you are and the fact that your country has such a beautiful history

May I just say that the way your royal family behaves today is so utterly disgusting and reprehensible that you're a total cuck for not overthrowing them
Many people might not be familiar with this. Look into it.

Attached: HMS_Victory-stern_view.jpg (2592x1944, 1.39M)

kek see? anglos are laughing behind your back

Santísima Trinidad was 50x times better than that shit. It was designed by some 3-inches wonder cuck, though, because it was so slow that you faggots hit her so easily she sank right back home.

"El Escorial de los Mares" (The Sea's Graveyard)... find me a more chad nickname for a ship and I'll send you some actual food from here so you get to taste anything good and not that disgusting eggs with beans and butter shit you eat for a breakfast.

Portubro Anglo gang rise up

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 27K)

We have no time for more european brother wars. Non europeans hate us, and flood our countries, the gerat replacment of our populations is on march, time to stand or we will all fall.

Attached: band_of_brothers-03miriad0_europe0_33as_v_vvEurope.jpg (960x599, 100K)

FUCK YOU MOOR

AsSpain

Attached: britshit.jpg (720x720, 40K)

Based
This kills the shillposter

friendly reminder that both world wars were started by europeans (sans iberians/berbers)

white people are the most violent race on planet earth

Attached: main-qimg-9f8d58c5698281cbe3976f58118a3e5f.png (602x450, 361K)

Sounds good to me

Attached: 1528531021724.jpg (633x633, 58K)

see? this are the Anglos
always bringing up someone else (Portugal, our neighbor) to fight for they cause. HHAHAHAHAAHA

and you call yourselves the toughest sons of a bitch of Europe?????? Do you know how PATHETIC you look, faggot?
I didn't started the thread asking for anyone's aid. I said the Germans are OK but I wouldn't drag them here to use them as cattle, like you faggots did to the Dutch and Portuguese all your life.

Spain fought her own wars until you cucked us during the Napoleon era...only to be slaughtered at San Sebastián after the war ;)

Anglos don't even exist. It's a group of Ottoman Turks, Barbary Pirates and a Homosexual Cult that is fooling everybody.

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love - Crimean War.jpg (906x960, 331K)