Do you realize that most women are fucking ugly

Attached: Brook Shield and Peter Fonda.jpg (1514x1000, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-aMBupyDOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1550609348056.jpg (1080x1165, 424K)

Yes because makeup has caused unattractive women with shitty genes to be able to breed and pass on their genetic code.

No. Tell us more

Most women can't be ugly because ugly is relative.

Yes, when I first played around the app which removes makeup on pictures. I am still literally shaking what they actually look like!

Attached: 1510710667722.jpg (1200x600, 522K)

Well, no one ever said that Uruguayan women are beautiful.

We all are

Yeah no shit what do you think the whole 3DPD thing is about?

youth causes every ugly woman to breed. almost every woman woman was kinda okay around 18-20 years old and a normal lifestyle

The vast majority of people are ugly compared to the ultrachads and roasties you see online.

Nah, that's just desperate men. If some men weren't such pussies, ugly women wouldn't exist. Ergo, ugly men either.

Women are nature's greatest tricksters.

Pic totally not related.

Attached: 1440715233117.jpg (253x255, 13K)

That woman is supposed to be some kind of republican white cutie but really she is cruella deville

Very German response. On so many levels.

Attached: deadzone.jpg (424x578, 43K)

Close your eyes while you fuck it and make white babies you fucking homo faggot

That's what makes them so hot.

Attached: 45d37430787e56f55365b9cded332c0a.jpg (650x999, 82K)

nigger please. it's just related to women. men are not ugly for the most part.

qts is the ultra marginal exception to the rule

Op lacks fullness in life.

>The vast majority of people are ugly compared to the ultrachads and roasties
faggot are you coping with a simple fact that women are fucking ugly?

men are not ugly in general. women are.
men in general look good. women in general look ugly. is this really too hard to comprehend?

Attached: Alizee GRM.jpg (385x500, 53K)

in fact I do

The prettiest woman often have 1 or 2 masculine trait , play in hormones

this thread is for whites only. niggers are all ugly

based and checked

Attached: Natalie Portman.jpg (500x640, 56K)

faggot gtfo here. qys don't have masculine features. they are rare and unique. but most women are fucking ugly.

also all qts must be no older then 20y.o. anything past 20 y.o. is ugly

I don't find QTs without a trace of ugliness to be hot.

Attached: kathryn_hahn.jpg (349x524, 35K)

yeah. that's right. if women remove their fake painted faces it's fucked up.

>men are not ugly in general. women are.
>t. coping faggot
Have sex.

She looks good for her age tho.

if you think that picrelated is a qt then you have mental problems desu

I shared a bathroom with my sister growing up, the amount of chemistry she smeared on her face and poured on her hair was grotesque.

yeah. men are not ugly in general.
i had sex with a lot of qt girls. this doesn't cancel out the fact that most women are ugly.

all i'm saying that women are ugly in general. it's fucked up. why u coping faggot?? accept the reality. women are fucking ugly. it's fucked up.

To a point, most arent outright ugly to me but just aren't super attractive. On the topic of ugly, the bullet nose design on early 1950's Studbaker Commanders and Champions like in your pic are. Almost bought one like this a few years ago as a project. Pre bullet nose Studes are kino

Attached: b9869f7ea6c24cdb9e9e128662e9c3d4.jpg (1600x1067, 316K)

mega cope

Absolutely incorrect.

Attached: Ellen Page 6.jpg (499x724, 111K)

Her positive canthal tilt alone makes her look incredibly cute.

have gay sex

old cars were designed for men to give qts rides.
modern cars are designed(with a rare exception) for ugly women and faggots.

Damn right user!

no you have gay sex faggot. i like qts girls. but i'm very sad about the fact that most women are ugly. this fact depresses me as a straight white male.

R u gay?

>positive canthal tilt
wtf is this?? i don't speak so much english to know this shit.

no. i'm straight. i like qts. i'm sick of seeing so many ugly women everywhere

yep, old cars where designed to look cool, new cars are designed around squeezing that last 0.0001 mpg while putting airbags and crumple zone all over thus making the doors thick and the windows tiny.

Attached: IMG_20190302_104405040.jpg (1443x812, 291K)

clearly you don't know what cope means. what are you a butthurt ugly roastie or something? i'm speaking the truth. ugly women are literally everywhere. there is only 1 qt3.14 per 100 women. it's ridicuous

They're not ugly, elites just created a standard that they knew few would meet and then pushed it in order to trick people into not breeding with ones who did not meet that standards.

The official standard is skinny dumb bitches. Skinny dumb bitches have worthless DNA that is no threat to the elites.

Yep. Most put on a mask of make up and don't even look good then.
To me, most just look like men and act that way. Since I'm not gay, I don't want them.

Tried living in a white country, Rodrigo? On second thought, don't. I'd rather not have even more double digit IQ retards flooding in.

Her eyes slant inwards.

You want women who lack sexual characteristics, quite possibly because you're a sadistic pedophile. If the women you're attracted to aren't ugly in some way, odds are that you want to do ugly things to them.

this one is was borderline ugly when she was young. now she looks ugly and weird at the same time.

This

She is fuckin repulsive now , but was an easy 9/10 back then.

Attached: Ellen Page 4.gif (450x257, 452K)

>elites just created a standard that they knew few would meet
that's bullshit. most women are just ugly. elites quite on the contrary pushing agenda as if all women are queens and hot.

i'm from a white country, but i live everywhere from finland to netherlands to spain, japan, korea, usa.. everywhere. i lived almost everywhere. it's the same shit everywhere. 99% of women are fucking goblins

>double digit IQ retards flooding in.
kek. lol. this is classic coping. learn from yourself
so ironic

>t. rootless kike
Kill yourself or start having sex with men, since that's seemingly your end goal.

Society would be 100% better if makeup was never invented.

Google Brooke Shields nude. Click images. Shit bricks

Really though they are. Without slathering themselves in makeup, 70% of women look like hags. Makeup is a complicated beast, because it does serve a purpose of making normally plain janes and uggos palatable to the eyes... But it also gives them a false sense of entitlement and value, encouraging them to act like ego driven thots.

my roots are from northern europe. you're clearly butthurt and triggered by my post. you're typical triggered sjw faggot.

yeah.. )) ikr. it's like a secret shelf on the internet that wasn't touched by screeeeching faggots and fembots

>70% of women look like hags
more like 99%.
when i go out.. i count just for fun how many qts i see per 100 women. it's usually 1 qt. sometimes 3.

>sjw
What did you mean by this? Maybe it's time to stop spending so much time on leddit if that's the best you can come up with desu. Just procure intercourse you seething coping flustered virgin incel.

>What did you mean by this?
that means that you're butthurt faggot who's coping with reality. you even called me an "incel" like a classic triggered sjw faggot or a seething roastie. must be fucked up to be you. keked

Attached: 1559753489053.jpg (812x810, 243K)

>hurr durr
Cope cope cope. I see turboqts and genuine 10/10s every time I go outside, which is daily unlike you. Just leave your cum smelling basement and you'll see how wrong you are.

When you drive a 15 year old truck and you get into someones newer car and you can't slide across the bench to roll up the window while driving on the highway

Attached: images (1).png (266x189, 6K)

have sex

I think most girls are pretty bangable as long as they aren’t overweight and are hygienic. I’d probably fuck 9/10 women that are a healthy weight with good hygiene under the age of 30

What’s up with her nose? Coke and cat fights?

Attached: 973C29F0-55B6-402C-B50D-90A1D7758558.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

>I see turboqts and genuine 10/10s every time I go outside
lol don't lie faggot. i've been to scandinavia several times. 99% of girls there are bull dyke looking brunhildas. it's the same shit all over the world. qts are rare

why do you think there are models you literal brainlet?? if qts were to be seen all the time then there wouldn't be such a thing as a "model". at least they wouldn't be valued as much as they are valued.

>most girls are pretty bangable as long as they aren’t overweight and are hygienic
well.. most guys don't have a choice because there only 1 qt3.14 per 100 girls.

plus that's why turbosluts exist. 1qt would be so demanded that she can't resist banging 1000 guys per year

>t. brainlet
You have never been to any Scandinavian country since you're clearly lying. Now go have sex or dilate, depending on if you're a seething incel or a homosexual discord tranny.

No way was she a 9/10 more like 6/10 being generous her head shape is fucked.

coke. obviously. it's a drug of choice in the msn and entertainment industry. most people i've known from that field do coke like it's a regular snack

>men in general look good.
>women in general look ugly
>uragay flag
checks out

>You have never been to any Scandinavian country since you're clearly lying
such cope kek. you can't stop seething ITT.
t.ugly girl

What are ya talkin about? Her head is fine.

Attached: Ellen Page 3.jpg (2560x1920, 337K)

nice digits lol. post irish qts if you can find any.

I’d rather the 8/10 untouched prime beef to myself than the 10/10 diseased entitled whore.

>t. ugly girl
Why are you admitting this? Now it's clear that you're coping for your own grotesque appearance by trying to paint everyone else as ugly.

Attached: 1553803554779.jpg (992x1403, 733K)

She’s got a Mrs potato head look to her.

Attached: A75C95FD-E10C-4421-A277-BAF22D204E2D.jpg (2113x3000, 2.95M)

>was an easy 9/10 back then
ohh come on now. that's just wishful thinking. i posted 9/10 in my OP. Brooke is 9/10.
ellen page was barely a 6 in her prime. what makes her tolerable is that she was tiny, childish looking, frail figure, but she never had the qt face.

she's wasn't butt ugly, but she's ugly. most girls are.

haven't you noticed how there are always only about 4-5 qts per school?? they usually stick together in a little pack. the rest of hundreds of girls are just ugly and look depressed all the time

When John Dunsworth died, he willed her his hairline...it's only a matter of time before it is finished

i called you an ugly girl, you dumb scandinavian troll

>prime ellen page
we could have saved her ;-;

Attached: vlviW.jpg (814x500, 77K)

also look at the amount of make up on her. this shit is ridiculous. they think no one will notice or something

No you didn't, you wrote t. ugly girl instead of >t. ugly girl which implies that you are the ugly girl. Now go dilate, you will never have a real vagina.

Attached: 1554648427715.png (1512x987, 141K)

>t.ugly girl
here you go. lol. ffs stop being retarded in this thread. you're seething af

Just like most men.

But women deceive men with makeup, I agree. Imagine banning it; I doubt you could find a 7/10.

Attached: 1556454334132.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

she's from dublin
youtube.com/watch?v=m-aMBupyDOo

She stopped being attractive when she became a lesbian , I will give you that Haha

Brooke Shields is far from a 9/10. Id say a 7/10. But again , I gotta disagree with ya. Every girl CAN Be attractive , as attractive as they can , but they choose not to out of laziness or society.

What a real fucking shame. I bet , though , that she would still be attractive if she wasnt a lesbian. Lesbians are not the same as you see on TV or in movies.

Attached: Ellen Page.jpg (2000x1124, 359K)

Good boy, remember to call anons ugly girls properly in the future so you don't make a fool out of yourself!

Attached: 1555684698350.png (746x720, 714K)

Have sex.

Yes

Attached: 1559463678045.png (450x1042, 646K)

They look better when you don't fap as often.

Attached: 1555714679795.png (1000x1000, 367K)

Hey fuck you.

Attached: 1551307378456.png (1262x724, 650K)

>Just like most men.
most men are not ugly. i didn't say them men were all chads. it's just that men are not ugly. we're all relatively decent looking. actually it's quite rare to see an ugly man.. unlike ugly women. it's fucked up.

i think i know the reason why most women are ugly. it's because they are genetically inferior. they just can't get those genes in nice order and rarely come out looking good. and men in general are genetically more perfect, thus we all look at least decent, plus i'd say good half of men look well above decent and out of that half a good 10-20% actually look chad.

it's just fucked up that women are not on that same level as men. i wish there were more qts around.