Is Portsmouth NH the greatest place to live?

- almost no diversity
- liberal but not Portland liberal
- very rich, so people fight stuff like “affordable housing”
- amazing history
- hot girls everywhere
- almost no poor people (even the wagie restaurant people have to live in neighboring towns)

Attached: 16D313FB-232D-4E10-BFB2-A086CB84A68C.jpg (900x600, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seacoastonline.com/news/20190620/portsmouth-housing-project-opponents-file-appeal
zillow.com/homedetails/121-Bow-St-A-2-Portsmouth-NH-03801/2118361293_zpid/?utm_source=txtshare
zillow.com/homedetails/55-Salter-St-Portsmouth-NH-03801/2090187221_zpid/?utm_source=txtshare
youtu.be/8z5A2Xw_YgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delete this now

>almost no diversity
sure thing bud. you don't actually live in NH do you? I bet you think the last census numbers are still valid

Y

No its not

I'm from a certain gentrified NYC commuter town! It's a lot like what you described. A surprising amount of baby carriages and wedding rings despite it being filled to the brim with degenerate millenials. Remember, shit out kids or your comfy little area will be destroyed

>blue state
>blue city

>great place to live
Lmfao

Guess you don’t live in ptown

Minorities quite literally can not afford to live here. This isn’t Manchester or Nashua.

This thread is for Americans ishmil

Absolute garbage yuppie people populate that city. Never met a single person there that I liked.
Based Manchester is where it’s at.

again you don't even live in NH but keep idolizing it bud

Manchganistan is good if you’re in MS13

Portsmouth is for colonial royalty and hard working lobster men.

What are you talking about?
Whites are still the vast majority.

I'm an expat and was born in Maine. You cucks in NH are the same as Vermont berniggers

I’m born and bread NH faggot. As was my father and mother.

ok then timestamp a white paper over your license ijf you live here bud. NH is not still as white as all you idiots think it is based on outdated census info

It’s only Nashua and Manchester that are truly already fucked. Otherwise we’re still pretty white.

again do this also bud
timestamp a white paper over your license ijf you live here bud. NH is not still as white as all you idiots think it is based on outdated census info

Born in Manchester, NH. Christmas on the north end for decades. Hanging in the river in New Boston during summers. Smoking weed on uncanoonic.

I am New Hampshire faggot I don’t red to post shit.

Listen chump, it may not be as white as VT or Maine but it’s still mostly white.
Even the minorities aren’t that bad here, a lot of hardworking Pakis and Poos.
Compared to other states it’s very respectable.

faggot ass pretenders who still think NH Is a white jewel
>Even the minorities aren’t that bad here, a lot of hardworking Pakis and Poos.
kek there it is the lame ass faggot reveals himself

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Get fucked you blackpilled idiot.

I’ve been saying Salem Nashua and Manchester are shit holes the entire thread. Portsmouth is one of the last bastion because minorities are priced out

Mass liberals moved to NH and ruined it.

I've lived in CT and MA and I want to move to Portsmouth but there aren't any jobs.

y'all niggas too obsessed with the whitest state. ever thought about the whitest county? fairfield county in connecitcut is 40 mins away from the center of the universe which is nyc. it is white, mostly suburban and very republican. yall niggas when picking a place to live always forgot about if the place was filled with white trash too. lemme tell you fairfield is not. it is 2nd richest county in america and and the 3rd richest in the us. so you get whites with good genes voting for republican. you dont want none of that white trash bs like what u have in new hampshire or other white majority states.

Attached: 0-7.jpg (399x600, 37K)

seacoastonline.com/news/20190620/portsmouth-housing-project-opponents-file-appeal

i agree. the south will rise in connecitcut yall

Attached: 0-12.jpg (1261x1600, 119K)

THIS.

It’s a small city and costs as much as living in downtown Boston. There aren’t many jobs here so you have to be inherently rich (or work remotely)

There is a big industrial park and the shipyard though. I would guess there is a job somewhere. There’s also UNH not far.

Fairfield county is the worst place on Earth every single person there is an insufferable douche and partake in the worst yuppie culture imaginable.
I’d take a four wheelers and a fat dip over that fag hole any day.

Kittery master race reporting in

NH almost passed gun laws that were more restrictive than what MA has on the books this year. Their elected officials are liberal women and an open homosexual. It's over bro

Attached: F94CA399-9AED-43AC-9E81-CA8F3134562F.jpg (1000x637, 232K)

Went to a comedy show with some black guy at the music hall, and he was literally the only black person in the theater

what's with all the new england threads? wtf is going on? what are you up to?

Stupid racist Democrats didn’t vote for my boy Eddie.

Kek badger island keeps the kittery niggers out

Just repping

It’s full of whites and red ones at that. Those laws can be overturned. There aren’t enough spics to flip it yet

We had NE generals a while back. We should bring them up again. They were fun and actually devoted to political action.

> Entire life revolves around gun laws

Lol

Ornells BBQ and badgers island pizza are ours!

Ornells is lit. Respeck. Badgers island pizza is eh.

Notice anything

Attached: CEBBA186-05DA-4F73-960D-1BE8F60FE0BC.jpg (600x412, 59K)

Attached: ADA79E6A-F982-455C-B183-A1650810C511.jpg (1024x681, 298K)

This was when Obama visited and including him there’s like 3 black people there

Attached: 04C78B91-C535-454E-9775-E4E2C8050126.jpg (1024x680, 135K)

Yeah I make mid 5 figs, I suppose I could try to convince my job to let me work remote but even then I MIGHT be able to afford a 30 yr mortgage payment if I scraped by on rice and beans....
not really worth it for the time being.

You can get a 1 bedroom in kittery for 1200 maybe

That's all well and good but there's still too many witches. They tried to take care of it some hundreds of years ago, but we still got a witch problem. Other than that it's alright.

I really love Portsmouth man, I loved it the first time I visited. It is the perfect New England town. I am going to bust my balls to try and get a better paying job then find a way to work remote so I can buy property there and find a wife to take there.

I currently live in Somerville, MA

>masscuck

They renamed witches cove

this

whats up ian

Buying property here is like 500k for a 1-2 bedroom shit apt.

Check upwork

What’s up Todd

I lived on How street for a year after college. That was a good year. Had no money after rent and bar tabs but...good year.

kys you subhuman apologist

Tjs is a shit hole

>complaining about racism
gets the rope too

Bow Street*

NH bro here we are full nobody come to the best state

Attached: 28434470_1550337333484.png (593x568, 219K)

Same town as Portsmouth Abbey School, the coed Catholic boarding school? Hottest girl I know went there

That city is POZ liberal central
Same sex couples every where
More dindo nuffins every year

Bow street now

zillow.com/homedetails/121-Bow-St-A-2-Portsmouth-NH-03801/2118361293_zpid/?utm_source=txtshare

Who here /Milford/

Attached: 1549723048262.jpg (799x540, 98K)

Any dindu nuffin that live here need to be making $100k a year.

How many dindu nuffins you think live around here?

zillow.com/homedetails/55-Salter-St-Portsmouth-NH-03801/2090187221_zpid/?utm_source=txtshare

Jew England is a shithole, it's the most pozzed garbage part of the country filled with trash

>red ones
You mean kikes and boomerfags, republicucks are shit and worthless like libfags

Was in Milford nice place now in Nashua

Attached: 1348023835196.jpg (319x305, 10K)

>Even the minorities aren’t that bad here, a lot of hardworking Pakis and Poos.
pottery

>Only White people and American flags?
whered you get this pic and when? Are you a time traveler?

Kek

>Even the minorities aren’t that bad here
See? This is the mentality of every fucking rat kike in Jew England, all of the fags think like this and anyone telling you otherwise is straight up lying to you, there's nothing but spics and minorities every fucking where

Yep. It’s called ptown.

They're all cucks who voted for O'nigger you stupid rat fag

Who cares Brainlet. Look how Texas voted and where they’re heading.

youtu.be/8z5A2Xw_YgU

It all comes down to pricing out the poor people and minorities. Rich white people dont really care that much about taxes. And if the people spending the tax mone are competent, spending it all on infrastructure, your taxes become an investment that gives housing prices a 3X return.

But you’re a brainlet probably thinking paying 0 taxes is the best idea... which is African tier thinking.

>almost no diversity
yeah except the fucking irish

I lived in portsmouth. No no no no NO. Do NOT go live there. It is a fucking SHITHOLE. drug infested and chock fucking full of sjws.