Militiamen, how do we turn this to our advantage?

Oregon Issues Arrest Warrants For Multiple GOP Senators

rightwingtribune.com/2019/06/23/oregon-issues-arrest-warrants/

'Come Heavily Armed' : Oregon Senator Threatens Violence As Governor Hunts Down Lawmakers-'Send bachelors, and come heavily armed; I’m not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon, it’s just that simple,'

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-21/come-heavily-armed-oregon-senator-threatens-violence-governor-hunts-down-lawmakers

Armed Militia in Oregon Rising It is clear Oregon is now a one party, Marxist Democrat dictatorship. Since the Marxist Democrats now fully control both the Oregon Senate, the Oregon House, , the reign of terror is now underway.

It is clear Oregon is now a one party, Marxist Democrat dictatorship. Since the Marxist Democrats now fully control both the Oregon Senate, the Oregon House, and all elected office, except the RINO we have as Secretary of State, the reign of terror is now underway. Our bi-sexual bigot of a Governor, ie the “other Brown,” has now unleashed the power of the state upon the Republican Party. It is nothing less than A MARXIST REIGN OF TERROR. As such, we should have no illusions the Marxist death squads are in the wings. Our governor is threatening to hunt down, arrest or KILL any Republican who fails to show up for a vote on “climate change.” Civil War Two has now begun in the Marxist Dictatorship called Oregon. The links are below.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 9.00.26 PM.png (1998x1258, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

doomerdoug.wordpress.com/2019/06/22/armed-militia-in-oregon-rising-6-22-2019/
insider.com/oregon-capitol-shut-down-threats-militia-groups-2019-6
wsj.com/articles/oregon-capitol-closed-after-threats-from-militia-groups-11561240791
youtu.be/aJh7Ye1Qvc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doomerdoug.wordpress.com/2019/06/22/armed-militia-in-oregon-rising-6-22-2019/

The Communists have become more and more brazen with their communist agendas because to date, there have been zero adverse consequences.....until now that is.

Up to 600 members of alleged militia groups expected to mobilize to Oregon-Idaho border in effort to protect state GOP lawmakers who fled climate change vote

insider.com/oregon-capitol-shut-down-threats-militia-groups-2019-6

GOP senators went into hiding earlier this week to block the vote on climate change legislation. While Democrats already have a majority in the chamber, 20 members must be present for a quorum.

Militia groups are allegedly threatening violence to protect the Republican senators, prompting the closure of the capitol's Saturday floor session.

Attached: 1559224503710.jpg (960x640, 99K)

"We have been monitoring information throughout the day that indicates the safety of legislators, staff, and citizen visitors could be compromised if certain threatened behaviors were realized," Oregon State Police Capt. Timothy Fox told INSIDER.

A source with Oregon's Three Percenters told INSIDER on Saturday that upwards of 600 people are expected to mobilize, consisting of 21 Oregon III% county groups, five Idaho III% groups, the statewide Nevada III% group, and six independent militias across the state. ……

The Militia Did It!!! Way to go guys!!! Remember Leftwingnuts hate guns, so you should be able to TAKE CONTROL of Oregon in No Time and return it to We The People!!!

Oregon Capitol Closed After Threats From Militia Groups Move comes while partisan showdown over environmental legislation brings state Senate to a standstill: OREGON GOVERNOR HAS MILITARIZED AGAINST REPUBLICANS

wsj.com/articles/oregon-capitol-closed-after-threats-from-militia-groups-11561240791

I have been saying this for years, if Trump would just invade the Left Coast Communist Dictatorships, they would ALL FOLD in ONE AFTERNOON!!!! Leftwingnuts will kill babies all day long, ...BUT they will NOT own a GUN!!! Easy targets.

A group of 600 militia have now essentially closed down the state Capitol of Oregon!

Once this civil war gets going, guess what??? Trump will be FORCED TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND INVADE AND TAKE OVER THESE Communist Dictator States, that have been VIOLATING Federal Laws since 2016. (Sanctuary Cities, Counties and States)

Attached: f9418d0810594795e0c17cc02f61e12242bdba93b7e41fefc24429abdf5707e5.png (661x769, 289K)

>Alright, now you've been introduced to the situation. Which I'm sure most of you are familiar with by now.

How do we turn this to our advantage? Is there some way you can think of to keep this from going smoothly? Get the Idaho and Oregon national guard pointed at each other or something?

There's got to be a way we can use this.

Attached: 1561313990542.jpg (720x720, 46K)

this is big, bump

Attached: download_6.jpg (217x232, 5K)

Read it and weep eurocucks
America the land of the free home of the brave

BUMP

Someone call a bomb threat on the highway.

Yes sir. The entire highway.

Attached: 1551467479415.png (478x380, 194K)

Eurocucks are forever cucked.

Realtalk though. How do we turn this little skirmish into something that's a proper party?

Attached: 1560305492619.png (1200x800, 551K)

Use social media and memetic warfare to force liberals to escalate the situation. Hopefully the Feds are all distracted with helping and or preventing Trumps raids on illegals to show up on time here.

Now imagine patriotic anons and normies doing this state by state

>Realtalk though. How do we turn this little skirmish into something that's a proper party?
Fuck off glowie. I'm not doing your fucking job for you and telling you how to defuse this shit. Do your own fucking job for once.

1) Do not splurg and go on a shooting spree that paints all militia as retards.
2) Do not splurg and drive a vehicle through communists even if they deserve it. Allow them to be violent commies, record them, post video.
3) always assume your posts are not anonymous and don't go threatening govt officials online. Its a fed crime and these bastards will use it against everyone.
Just hold the line fellas.
Godspeed from VA.

Fuck you nigger, this is the best shot we've had in years.

Attached: 1560688392780 (1).jpg (777x540, 69K)

>III%
what does this mean?

3% of the colonial population fought the British population during the Revolutionary War.

In minecraft, right?

This and bump

so they are a common group across the whole USA? they're always there waiting on tyranny?

Looks like civil war is back on the menu boys. If I've ever seen a post modern way of a civil war starting in a first world country, this is it.

No one was suggesting any of those.

3%

>Godspeed from VA
give it 4 years and we’ll have the same thing here
It’ll be everyone Vs. NoVA and Richmond
are we agreeing on Winchester as rebel capitol?

And now the glowie bitches that betrayed this republic and the constitution are going to go out and do exactly that and blame it on the militia.

yeah. III% is a nation-wide militia movement with little coordination

Yes and no.

Attached: Washington on Arms.png (412x472, 287K)

Oregon just needs a good old fashioned Revival. The reason this is happening is because the people are spiritually vulnerable, after having cast off the name of Jesus. Now they are all vulnerable to spiritual manipulation, and are being driven to self-destruction.
The People of God would make this a non-issue. Forget your outmoded blood politic. Welcome in the Kingdom of God. The People of God could cast the demons out of the fentanyl zombies. The People of God could show people how to have families again. The People of God could humiliate Kate Brown and her "backers," through unrivalled creativity and fearless resolve.

Do you say Jow Forums is a board of peace? Then why not follow the Prince of Peace? And not "believe in". Not "have faith in". Not "trust in". Follow. That is to say, stand up to the Global Empire and win.

And, no, you might not see the fruit of it. Your children will, and their children. Jesus is coming back right now. No one has to wait anymore. He is coming back RIGHT NOW. And when you see it...

God bless Oregon. I wish I was back in Bend. Best place I've ever lived.

Any militia rebellion is to all Americans advantage. The Government is a runway train of evil and lust for a totalitarian state

Just happened to watch this video on what would happen during the Civil War 2.0.

youtu.be/aJh7Ye1Qvc8

Seems we're in the small skirmishes phase.

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-222326_YouTube.jpg (1080x608, 440K)

BOMB THE HARBOR

Guys its Oregon. We are one of the nicest states in the union. If you start shooting here you will just rally people against you.

Republicans need to stay in hiding for over a year with a $500 fine per day. The total cost of this tax is .22 cents a gallon. Chill the fuck out.

Attached: liburls.png (500x551, 139K)

thanks. i googled them and this was on the wiki:
>The Southern Poverty Law Center categorizes the 3 Percenters group as "anti-government" group.[3] Some Canadian experts consider the group the "most dangerous extremist group" in Canada.[4]
seems the media could well be quick to start calling them names to discredit them.

>Get the Idaho and Oregon national guard pointed at each other or something?

Both groups are made up of average every day usually right leaning individuals. The power of calling them in is in visual intimidation. Highly unlikely they will attack their own. If they refuse the government will shit collective bricks.

>How do we turn this to our advantage?
Older Jewish trick. Sacrifice them.
Let them get slaughtered and stream it on HD.
No Im not joking, No not a Glowing nog, No not a kike.
Take or leave it, Just answering your question.

>The total cost of this tax is .22 cents a gallon. Chill the fuck out.
And it will do nothing to combat "climate change". Its not designed to. Its just another incremental step towards tyranny. The line must be drawn somewhere.

Who are these guys?

need all the informations anons

heelp

Attached: 1561068798992.png (400x604, 310K)

that's the whole point of the SPLC: they give substance to pro-establishment name calling.
really, who quotes the SPLC now that isn't hemorrhaging views?

the jews they will win this one, but no expect the IRA

Attached: IRAMAN.jpg (612x960, 97K)

no, in animal crossing

Attached: 1550684710664.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Idaho literally caused the militia movement to start. Government came and tried to arrest a dude living on his own land out in the woods. It was failure to appear on some bs charges. They came up on the guy and his son in camo and opened fire. He couldnt have reasonably known they were federal agents. The guys dog, his 14yr old son, and a US marshal died. Then a standoff happened. They had snipers lining the ridge with unconstitutional shoot on sight rules of engagement. The guy got shot in the back while trying to go into the cellar to see his sons corpse. He ran back to the house and the snipers killed his wife when she opened the door. She had a 10 month old in her hands.

Eventually he gave up and they were all acquitted of all charged. Eventually government had to pay out millions in settlements to the family

That incident sparked a wave of militias being formed

Look up ruby ridge

"no changing climate"
lie claim it is
and tax so the pedophile smelly dick baph worshiping FBI and ZOG can maintain their privilege

Thomas Jefferson said if the public didnt watch out for tyranny then itd develop and liberty would die

Bullshit. Getting people to buy newer cars that have better fuel standards and replacing diesel generators with gas will help. Then taxing high pollution power plants while building green energy is fucking huge.

Attached: LBbrRWk.jpg (500x460, 47K)

this whole thing sounds like a big LARP.

Attached: gandor the good.jpg (358x312, 24K)

These idiots are begging to get minecrafted.

Dont fall for glowing violence instigation. Do not harm anyone that isnt actively harming you

We need to renovate entire communities, entire ways of life. We need strong, healthy families. We need value-filled maturant childhoods and meaningful, procreative adulthoods. We need a mission that means more than just beating another opponent. We need an objective bigger than a snappy slogan. We need King Jesus.

Don't you see? Who cares about legally wrangling wading through the wreckage of their families? Who dies to addiction who was not led to the grave by intentionally-inflicted ennui and "medicine?" Who desires to control others? The one who feels no control of himself. Who desires approval, no matter the absurdities necessary? The one who feels no worth of himself. The true enemy of mankind knows all these things.

Nothing will be solved if we cannot mend of families and our communities. They have stolen how to build from us. They taught us only destruction, so we would only destroy. We have lost the way.

But King Jesus knows the forward way back to Peace... only, the way is narrow and the path is steep that leads to life, and few find it...

Why don't you just remove your governor, senate, and house politicians from office if they're so bad? There are legitimate ways of accomplishing that. Maybe there aren't enough Republicans in your state -- maybe you need some immigration.

if he saw how bad it got. he would have gotten on a boat back to england

thisshitagain.jpg

>Thomas Jefferson said if the public didnt watch out for tyranny then itd develop and liberty would die
Liberty has already died and the only way to revive it is with the blood of tyrants and we all know what that costs.

Do not flinch brothers, war is upon our people, do not surrender, do not accept surrender, government shitters who defend the childfucking satan worshiping leftists will die with them.

The intense glow from this thread it’s giving me sun spots

Attached: 968BDA3B-2270-4119-8EED-9D9C7D61F454.jpg (320x247, 16K)

>be France
>push gas tax to the point of causing a goyim revolt and based Yellow Vests shut down chunks of France
>Oregon democrats says "damn i wish I was european, lets tax gas so much it finally causes the poors to revolt"

i'm british and i'd say that this is what is happening in the uk. liberty is all but dead.

You can bet a FBI/SPLC infiltrator is getting ready to do one or more + Jews writing long winded manifesto.

Agreed user. Louisa here.
Winchester sounds fine as Thomas Jackson loved that town and he is the greatest military mind that came out of Virginia.
Keep fighting bro. Speak out and get people voting.

Why defuse it?
And most especially
Why contain it?

Exactly this.

You can bet a FBI/SPLC infiltrator is getting ready to do one or more + Jews writing long winded manifesto to be immediately disseminated to corp media.

>>Oregon democrats says "damn i wish I was european, lets tax gas so much it finally causes the poors to revolt"

Call me Commissar Cleetus.

Centralized electricity production is banned.

Cell phone towers are banned.

Screens are currently under review for being banned.

Jihad grows.

Attached: 1560193488453.jpg (640x480, 50K)

It's .22 cents a gallon by 2020, you inbred retard. Lowball estimates put it at +$3 a gallon by 2050, and high-end has it at +$7. Not to mention, trucking companies not only have to shill out more for gas (trucks average 3-4mi/gal), but then have to pay for pollution credits that their emissions give off if they don't buy all new trucks specced out to california standards.

Liberals are stinking Stalinist be against them Militia are still right for doing this.

Possibly. The Islamojew + globohomo tech industry are fo sho planning how to spin whatever comes out of this.

this. it's almost as if the feds are advertising the idea they have a dragnet on this thread and anyone who wrongposts gets subpoenaed by some federal judge they're balls-deep into

This whole thing is fucking ridiculous. It never should have started. Now there might be a shootout over a climate change VOTE?

Shit will get funny when the "citizen journalists" beg enough for a plane ticket to Oregon. I hope I meet AJ.

You're foolish to think this is the same as every other right-left contention since 2016. This is already a militarized, weaponized conflict. Protecting the Senators from arrest literally means committing to the use of violence, because that's the only way to stop the violence from the enemy, in this case the violence of cops arresting Senators over politics. If they find the senators and US Marshalls show up, killing the Marshalls is the only way to protect the Senators from arrest.

Attached: 3mqi0twkuf431.png (1100x600, 171K)

>this. it's almost as if the feds are advertising the idea they have a dragnet on this thread and anyone who wrongposts gets subpoenaed by some federal judge they're balls-deep into
I hope those niggers aren't that stupid, for the government will get the rebellion it is courting.

God is against you.

You think this is one thing, and it is another thing. We need singing on the front lines, floods of sentiment, the power of problem-solving, the power of peace-making, the true power of the gods, to make anew something we had given up for dead.

It is a spiritual battle! The invisible world here is swarmimg with agents of darkness, literally possessing people to turn them toward death and destruction. Why do you think they all have the same physicality, the same cadence, the same "look"? It's because they are Legion. We don't need to shoot them. We need to exorcize them. Maybe then we could really get something going... can you imagine, casting demons out if people right there on the capital steps, exposing all of this for what it really is? What a gift.

just mobilize the national guard

ez

Plus itll cause cars made before 09 to be taken and "credits" given. It does very little to combat climate change. It's a hidden government handout to big business via taxes. How much carbon will be put into the air by creating and shipping all those cars? One container ship puts out more CO2 emissions than all the cars in the US combined

>“It’s pretty clear (the bill) is not going to make a difference on a global basis,” he said. “Even if Oregon were to go carbon-zero tomorrow, Oregon State University’s own climate scientists have said that would have an imperceptible impact on global climate change.”
Read. If Oregon got rid of every car, every power plant, every company, every aerosol can and had Z E R O emissions whatsoever, it would make NO difference. This comes from the head of climate studies at one of the biggest climate change organizations in the state.

>elected to legislate
>refuse to legislate
>flee the state to avoid doing your job
>claim the other side is tyrannical for trying to get you to do the job you were elected to do
What nonsense

Fuck truckers on I5. They clog the roads and slow down traffic, use goddamn rail or one of our major ports. We have the whole goddamn ocean and do not use it and a rail system that runs the whole state. If you have ever been to Oregon you know how bad our road traffic is.

IT IS YOU who is the glownigger
Everyone here is too cautious to do anything productive with this situation and you're not helping

Yes, because it's solely Oregon and its 4 million inhabitants (most of whom ride bikes, presumably) that are the true threat towards the environment.

Not the chinese, indians, indonesians, or africans.

Attached: fuckchina.jpg (800x1202, 244K)

Let them start it then.
Lets see US govt officers shooting down civilians and we will see how that goes.
My point is at this point we need courage and patience. Not splurgs.
These boys in Oregon have my support. If I knew of a militia here Id be on board right now myself here.

Haha trucks what? Do some better research fucktard. Maybe if you did more than yoga trying to suck your own cock you'd understand the world more.

Gayest shit ever.
Ask me how I know you suck cock faggot.

Boomers playing army again. As always, nothing will happen.

1) Don't do ANYTHING first.
2) Use appropriate threat response when required
3) DO NOT allow extremists to infiltrate, and set the pace. (This is where BLM fucked up)

Attached: 21wm82qrb7031.png (1800x1200, 34K)

These fine anons get it
>it’s almost like the feds don’t have anything better to do

Attached: 993A4871-568E-42C0-8063-EBDEF440162F.jpg (866x1280, 107K)

He is warning people tho. I agree, we should be aware and careful.

Brainlet here can someone explain in non-sensationalist terms what's going on here. Why are lawmakers running from their job and surrounding themselves with militia? lol

Why couldn't they organize on their southern border? I'm a CA teacher with a summer to burn

>One container ship puts out more CO2 emissions than all the cars in the US combined
That's not totally true but you are right we need to build standards in to not burn that dirty of fuel at sea.

Militia rise up!
Zogbots, die!

Would it be a civil war this time or a revolutionary war?

This. Keeping people afraid to talk is for commies not patriots

The government is playing a dangerous game. People are already upset with the general leadership. It won't take much before there are tarrants rushing the homes of elites.

This. 100%
Fuck retard like Richard Spencer. We need men with patience and discipline not retards going full Tarrant.

Based and glowpilled

Attached: glowie.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Got to start somewhere. If no one takes the initiative nothing gets done.

I live in Oregon. If you think I-5 is bad, wait until you see the 26 once Cornpass is closed. You know "the other Brown" won't let any big stinky boaties hurt the poor fishies. These are the same retards who killed the container business out of the port once already because of those faggot dock workers.

It's a carbon tax, and the walkout is not so much this particular bill but the tactics that Dems have been using to get these bills past a referendum. Oregon Democrats gained a first-time supermajority in both chambers in 2018, and since then, they have used it to attach an emergency clause to each bill they knew couldn't pass a public vote. Namely, IDs for illegal aliens and the carbon tax.

The Republicans requested the emergency clause be removed so it could be put to the people for a vote -- which by law has to happen with any legislation that raises taxes anyway -- and when the Democrats refused, the Republicans hit the road. Much of this drama is being used as a way to draw national attention to the (likely illegal) things the Democrats have been getting away with, but it could very easily escalate into much more srs bzns.

Oregon is completely controlled by Portland, similar situation with Washington and Seattle. The rural vote is completely overshadowed by tweakers, faggots and niggers crammed in the largest cities. Nothing you can do about unless you split the states.

>3) always assume your posts are not anonymous and don't go threatening govt officials online. Its a fed crime and these bastards will use it against everyone.
We aren't slavs, we are at the "they are going door to door" phase and they clearly started with e-celebs who almost all just took the bribe or whatever and are now trying to implement a plan for the rest.

This is the government attempting to purge the brownshirts.

Anyone who posts here regularly must be assumed to be one of them for the government to feel safe.

QED

WW3 has started because all you know the moment some burger civilians put some real resistance to the government the entire world is going to shit itself in decades of pent up violence prevented by the pax americana.

Do not let them arrest you, if they are at your door it is time to fight.

JEFFERSON RISE UP

Attached: jeff.jpg (166x276, 8K)