2 days till the Democratic debate

Do you feel it?
what are your predictions/hopes? here's mine

>Beta O' Rourke gets called out for LARPing as a spic and officially becomes this cycle's ¡John Ellis Bush! Bush.
>Warren has her 15 seconds of YAS QWEEN only to be ultimately forgotten.
>Klobuchar has her 15 seconds of YAS QWEEN only to be ultimately forgotten.
>Tulsi actually brings up solid points to the table, has her 15 seconds of YAS QWEEN only to be ultimately forgotten.
>Marianne Williamson will say "I'm friends with Oprah LMAO" and has her 15 seconds of YAS QWEEN only to be ultimately forgotten.
>Kamala has... You get the point.
>Buttgag will spend the entire debate going "As GAY CHRISTIAN ARMY VETERAN, I..." and retards will eat it up for 15 seconds, only to get ultimately forgotten.
>Joe Biden says previously rehearsed shit and the (((MSM))) will instantly declare him a winner no matter what.
>Nobody gives a shit about Corey Booker
>Rebel Med-... I mean Totally Organic Homegrown Yang Gangers forever BTFO as the communist chink stumbles around repeating the same shit he always says in every interview

Attached: bf741ab10c6f76fdad2a8936dd7f0eb261319784_hq.png (1024x575, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/17/andrew_yang_im_focused_on_the_policies_that_got_trump_elected_in_2016.html
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
bitchute.com/video/uKVe4Mn20Y9A/
youtube.com/watch?v=fUXoOiSXYDY
youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI
twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1141109571387318272
youtu.be/qNg55JDMDHM
commondreams.org/views/2019/06/18/how-super-rich-avoid-paying-their-share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Russia isn't white"
>"Spanish aren't white"
>"Italians aren't white"
>"Argentina isn't white"
>"Lol there are no whites in Central and South America"
>"Slavs aren't white"

Apparently nobody is white according to the 56% Amerimutt, sometimes accompanied by the usual leaf boy who lives in the most liberal country in the planet outside of Sweden.

Speaking of Sweden, and I might as well add Germany while I'm at it, have still a considerably higher percentage of whites than America had decades ago.

Apparently it's not enough being European, have blonde hair and blue eyes... The 56% Amerimutt is the true actual white!

Niggers are niggers no matter in which shade or shape they are, Asians are Asians, but of course whites are always a debate...

Go ahead and explain what makes somebody white

It’s gonna be a shitshow. Looking forward to it. Gonna have popcorn ready.

bump

same desu

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET YANG GET A CIRCUMCISION QUESTION

it is the only thing I really really want to see

I can't wait. Will they top Hillary's record of losing?

Attached: thumbs_up_2.gif (256x199, 545K)

kikes

Each of their opening statements/introductions will be the only informative part. The rest of the the time will be spent bickering about Trump.
Trump. Trump, Trump, Trump. All talk will lead back to Trump.

His tweets will be controlling the debate. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a screen set up to display whatever it is he's saying about them.

is it really in two days? damn i don’t care at all. maybe i’m broken.

Damn, now I unironically want Yang to name the Jew in an attempt to appeal to the (((Alt-Right))). Of course they'll SHUT IT DOWN but it'll be fun.

Attached: 14857563473.png (1000x893, 52K)

Is it funny that im a democrat and i just dont really care? Its like you just have to beat trump and this is the best you could get do you really want to lose. I mean i thought we hit rock bottom with hillary clinton and bernie sanders but now they pull out biden and sanders again.

Assuming they survive the first term in office and dont die of old age they will be over 80. The oldest president was ronald regan who left office at 77. Plus he was going insane the last 2 years of his presidency. These people are even older then him THE FUCK.

Can we please get Jim Webb back?

>Yang Gangers forever BTFO as the communist chink stumbles around repeating the same shit he always says in every interview

Wow, now Jow Forums is so delusional that it thinks being consistent is a bad thing.

>Jim Webb back?
Fuck nigga, I really didn't need those feels.
The Trump v. Webb debate would be absolutely GOD TIER

Attached: 148471398951.jpg (150x150, 9K)

Oh god please I want this to happen.

>what are your predictions/hopes?

Its going to be virtue signalling central. Everyone will try to outdo each other with more and more radical stances. The loser will be the one who refuses to go along with the game.

Attached: 07f973e74f44aced3aed1f90a2a10a359bd700b39e2c41b247e784e85101f68a.jpg (799x720, 281K)

Yuh

YANG IS GOING TO FLAY BIDEN AND FUCK BUTTIGIEG

Seriously keep an eye out for him. He's going to perform.
The hardest part of getting people in the Yang Gang is arguing why he's better than Bernie.
If you cucks had the attention span to read his policies and watch his rallies and interviews, you would be getting that mf bag too

Attached: yang.png (428x661, 358K)

It's two nights of debate. There will be ten candidates on each night. Please at least get that straight even if your analysis is less than inspiring.

Attached: 1552063718552.jpg (676x990, 381K)

>Can we please get Jim Webb back
Oh sweetie pie, white men aren't allowed in the democrat party anymore

>looks up Webb's age
Ah fuck, he's already 73.

It will be humorous, to say the least.

Attached: 1560045085587.png (600x600, 706K)

Nobody is voting for yang you pathetic loser. Go back to school or get a better job if you wanna make an extra grand a month.

Yang is polling 3% nationwide with the lowest name recognition in the field. Yang is ranked 8-9th in the game, ahead of sitting senators. As people hear of him and learn about his platform, he gets votes. And since Yang qualified for the debates, the entire nation will hear his ideas.

Attached: 1552063569886.jpg (758x1024, 317K)

Think of the ticket
Yang
vs
Trump

No one is going to vote a literal chink into the whitehouse.

Yang is literally running on fixing the problems that got Trump elected. This is an excellent interview summarizing his platform
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/17/andrew_yang_im_focused_on_the_policies_that_got_trump_elected_in_2016.html

Attached: compensation.jpg (1009x606, 50K)

It'll be like watching the special olympics. Whoever wins is still retarded.

I want to see someone ask Prolapse Pete if he is a bug chaser.

>Do you feel it?
After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

The bible on the subject: onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

bitchute.com/video/uKVe4Mn20Y9A/

youtube.com/watch?v=fUXoOiSXYDY

youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

>what are your predictions/hopes?

>"I will swallow hebrew semen."
>"I will swallow more than you¡"

>takes kike threads to heart and spams this pasta everywhere
leafs are honestly a very dumb people, a nation of mouth breathers.

yangs a retard and you'd have to be a dumb fucking shill to not see it

Attached: yang is actually this retarded.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

>Prolapse Pete
Is that you, Mr. President?

Who cares?

MIGA

Those are some spot on predictions, have a (You)

Nope, not a chance they’ll spend the same kind of money hillary did. At best the media will shill that biden’s slightly on top of trump in the polls

stolen valor pete. he got the same military gig as bidens son. 3 months officer basic then 6 months answering phones in afganistan. military intel/public relations is a special job for connected people.
veterans groups been asking but he not telling. his record is clear, 9 months active duty over 8 years and no advanced training.

Thanks for posting that infographic. The Freedom Dividend is going to be paid for through a VAT and having big businesses actually pay their corporate taxes. There is literally no better use of government spending than directly giving money to its citizens

twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1141109571387318272
youtu.be/qNg55JDMDHM
commondreams.org/views/2019/06/18/how-super-rich-avoid-paying-their-share

Attached: yang1.png (693x826, 438K)

Hillary Clinton took over the DNC in return for backing out during the primaries against Obama without making a mess. When she failed in 2016 the DNC was pretty much destroyed, leaving a bunch of clueless political initiates to fight over attention from people on twitter. The DNC and RNC died during the 2016 election, but the RNC is being resurrected by Trump. DNC only has an old drunk pederast, some angry jews on Congressional committees, and a drunken Pelosi that's getting too old to be dealing with the morons in her party.

>prediction
Basically a two night open air auctioning off of the US Treasury.

Hi mr big business would you like to pay your tax share now, or leave the country.

Ah, yes, it appears you’ve chosen to leave and operate out of China.

Thanks

If you care about shit like this you're a sheep. Both parties are exactly the same.

I just hope i have power and internet to see it. Kinda sucks not having republican debates Tho

extra?

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 6K)

I hope the entire moderation team gets shot, since they're all right-wing jewish neoliberals.

This. It's ALWAYS more efficient to ruin, wreck, and generally prevent feels games from being played than it is to play them. ALWAYS.

we need to set clear age restrictions for presidency no old fucks in office who minds are fading from their aging!!!

All that means is that the people who do get elected are going to have the gerontocracy's arm so far up their asses they can taste it.
Your entire jewboy system is fucking cucked and needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt, preferably with the blood of the entire managerial/professional classes freshly running in the streets.

See you in Miami !

Attached: D1uugFxX0AE_5ul1.jpg (594x605, 47K)

Your entire post is a mark dice video lmao

This, all of election seasons in the US is like one big TV show, very entertaining to watch

Warren is gonna do well, since it'll only be her and tulsi who will talk about actual policy. The second night is gonna be juicy, centrist limp wrists will abandon biden for buttigieg because he doesn't have the baggage, but the same vapid empty politic speech.

You will not understand how many times they will talk about vision, uniting, what it means to be american, etc, bullshit. There's only a few people that will actually talk about policy, and all of them are considered left, except yang. Sanders, Warren, Tulsi, Yang. Centrists will talk about how much they appeal to republican voters(according to polls it's 1% difference), and how the only way to beat trump is to unite under someone who can appeal to republicucks.

when the hell will it result in actual filtering out of people.
If everyone keeps thinking 'it'll be my time any moment now' then democrats will watch as no one except Biden gains any delegates since you need to poll at 15% to get even one delegate.

Is there anyone besides Klobucher and Biden talking about how they'll appeal to republican swing voters?

Buttigieg, orourke, kamala have done it. Anyone else is a literal who anyway.

>couldn't hold his own against somebody's grandmother in a on e-on-one discussion
>he's going to perform at an open debate
are you being paid or are you seriously this delusional

Attached: 1558788431387m.jpg (1024x570, 74K)