Dems waive white flag in Florida as hispanic immigrants who entered US legally have grown tired of Democrat bullshit...

Dems waive white flag in Florida as hispanic immigrants who entered US legally have grown tired of Democrat bullshit and have begun trending pro-Trump.

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article231618473.html

Attached: 351C151A-1DAB-4090-B053-D69D3974EDD6.jpg (1236x1272, 384K)

The trump = hitler shit is backfiring here, now their credibility is shot

I mean legal immigrants always hated illegals the most. It just that dems always had more gibs for them, along with the fact that legal immigrants don't understand politics.

Not surprising at all. 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanics are typically very socially conservative. While they might be slightly left-of-center economically, it's in a very Rust Belt kind of way, so they're right in Trump's wheelhouse. And that's on top of legal immigrants despising illegals more than anyone else.

Shitskin here in Central FL voted for Trump, most of the Latinos I know like Trump, except Puerto Ricans that came when Maria hit the island, they have the welfare mentality in their bones, they are always gonna vote for the Dems. Cubans and Venezuelans love Trump for the most part but the younger Cubans born here tend to be liberal. Legal working Latinos like myself that love this country will carry Florida for Trump, It’s the fucking liberal white people from Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin we should be worried about.

Attached: DA299A5B-D4E0-477B-A6F1-6C18BAABEBFB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

SoFL user here, even the working Blacks I talk to have seen the progress with Trump in office. Strangely enough, 1gen black immigrants (from s#!thole islands) understand the need for a strong leader like 45 and voted Trump in 2016.

This is natural but its not because of the "natural conservative" meme. While spics are inferior when compared to whites, they are still capable of moving up the social ladder and know how to invest. This has naturally led to the second and third generation being more well off and thus not needing gibs. This has resulted in them realizing gibs are detrimental since they know have to pay for it along with realizing dems no longer offer them anything of value.

Lmao

immigrating across the ocean takes poise and determination. African immigrations to N.America is skimming the very top of African human capital.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

this late and still believing there is any real such thing as a democrat or republican..

Attached: vintage-nash-dog-cheese-wood_1.jpg (400x300, 25K)

>trump cucks out on deportations
>hispanics love him more
What a coincidence

Attached: president of nascar.jpg (600x500, 82K)

WHOA

YOU'RE TELLING ME

CUBANS AND VENEZUELANS

DON'T LIKE COMMIE BULLSHIT

I never would have guessed

Republicans are gonna spin on their heels and start supporting illegals now.

Trump=Hitler probably plays well in Florida

A Cuban woman was the VP candidate for the Third Position Party in 2012. People who aren't purity spiraling retards accept "white hispanics" as white people, as long as they aren't obviously niggers.

Based.

This

Uh .. pretty sure it's that they are relocating Venezuelan "refugees" there And they are fucking with a bunch of South American countries (Cuba.. Venezuela.. Nicaragua) and that makes the bitter old ex pats vote Republican because they like to see people in the countries they fled suffer.

Why the fuck is a literal communist like you on here?

>the US is fucking with venezuela

I'm pretty sure it's venezuela's ability to take the 5th largest oil producing country in the world and run it into the ground that's fucking with venezuela. If your communist paradise can't function when the country you claim to hate the most cuts off trade, maybe communism isn't the best thing for you.

That photo

my cousin had one of these in a different color, he was the super cool kid with everything... this skateboard always stayed legend in my mind

Hispanics aren’t American though

Can this be a proof that latino people with time will start voting democrat? Or just an isolated case?

sorry, not democrat, republican i mean

Hispanic is a made up category for jews to divide white people so that mouthbreathers like you scream about it, while encouraging certain kinds of whites to associate with minorities on the basis of a non-existent spanish kinship

Everyone is sick of Democrats, especially progrsssives promising reparations. Democrats need to kick progrsssives and their negro pets to the curb asap, they arent as popular as they think.

I personally think Latinos will become more conservative over time, the reason so many are Democrats is the immigration hysteria but that's falling apart. I dont know if Latinos will ever be a majority right wing but a lot are moving right.

Some of them have the emotional intelligence to say to themselves that their standards of living are dependent on Whites...but this are not many. Putting faith in the based spic is wrong IMO.

I love Hispanics! I’m gonna marry a cute Latina one day!

Attached: 00E828F9-E99E-4F7A-BD95-7C9CA6AB50BE.jpg (2048x1751, 670K)

it has already happened in florida, i can see this happening in other states around a decade from now

>Spend 15+ years to become a citizen
>some nigger jumps the line and get all the gibs
yep

Yeah, I feel like Texas could be next, the Latinos there are pretty rural minded like the white working class so I could see them moving right.

>Not surprising at all. 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanics are typically very socially conservative. While they might be slightly left-of-center economically, it's in a very Rust Belt kind of way, so they're right in Trump's wheelhouse. And that's on top of legal immigrants despising illegals more than anyone else.

No, they are not, stop bring them in.

Nobody is saying to bring more in but that the ones here could go right wing eventually