An Honest Question: How Many of Us are there?

I fell into this fucking cesspool about 2 years ago. Yes I'm a newfag. I came for the edgy memes and now I cannot escape...fuck I can't escape. Please tell me there are more of us? Will win in the end?

I often wonder if posting here isn't just screaming into a void with a few lonely souls calling back, but want to hope that we're merely a quiet sleeper movement. Everyday when I meet new people I wonder...do they know?

Attached: ivan.jpg (1071x842, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079
youtube.com/watch?v=TrmeHMzY9hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most people are either busy, or pussies that will bend with whatever way the wind changes. Yes, male and female, there are plenty of people like us, but nobody wants to stick their head out if they're just going to get whack a moled.

There's like 6 or 7 real people here my dude. The rest are npcs that spam the same message over and over. They're easy to spot because they tag the OP instead of just replying to the thread, or use titles when making a new thread.

It's just you and me against legions of mindless ravenous shit skins . We're all that's left in this multi kulti dystopian nightmare, I've got your back brother. buckle up buckaroo

Attached: 1557371465285.webm (320x564, 2.05M)

I'm here but just for trolling and occasionally getting some new info (Although I already have a political ideology that almost all of Jow Forums doesn't agree with, I just try to spread what i know).
You can't get stuck here; It's quite easy to move on.

Nice pasta

Attached: 1561333693933.jpg (900x900, 59K)

Ivan the Terrible didn’t kill his son. His son was poisoned by nobles.

ABC, nine days after Charlottesville:

A similar number, 10 percent, say they support the so-called alt-right movement,

abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079

Attached: CHARLOTTESVILLE POLLS-03.jpg (660x479, 66K)

Well...not counting the feds.
I am thinking there is maybe somewhere between 75 to 100 of us.
But it's quality over quantity my man.
And we are amazing.
So cheer up.

Attached: photo_2019-05-23_20-39-36.jpg (1080x731, 63K)

>Will win in the end?
not in our lifetimes. this age has to run it course.

You belong in a rave or on my kid’s ceiling as a planet decal

I know one Jow Forumsack IRL. I also know a woman who's redpilled and watches Red Ice a lot. I live in California so its rare to meet other Red pilled people. And before you ask, yes I had sex with the woman. She was way out of my league too. We are still friends.

Attached: 1400966417373.jpg (863x752, 249K)

read the conquest of bread and be a better person. Jow Forums only leads to isolation and hate.

great fan fict

We're growing in strength and numbers every single day. Don't lose hope, create your own hope. Even if there were only a few of us, it would be worth fighting regardless for our own honor and integrity.

Attached: 1504349287497.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

We are legion

I'd say there's like 10-20k posters and ~200k lurkers these days.

Attached: fcde091566e829398a983bc16536fcab.jpg (460x339, 42K)

Why be an anarcho communist? What a waste.

enough to win

youtube.com/watch?v=TrmeHMzY9hs

Attached: Rumiadance.gif (450x450, 1.99M)

communist trannies are the first that will get the bullet

Stop being a faggot, that’s always a start

Attached: IMG_20160306_183447.jpg (540x540, 35K)

When men in mass dont get married and settle down violence is the only future. A man with no family is a man with nothing to lose.

There're fuckin' tons of us, man. I was homeschooled, surrounded by savages, had internet access, two working parents, and high functioning autism, so Jow Forums was a white pill for me. Thing is, once you learn the nuance of memetics, you'll find others all over the place. Ultimately, that's what this place is for, developing a language of subtle dog whistles. I talked to a gas station cashier about the talmud for ten minutes last week. It's like learning how to flirt. You'll figure it out. Don't take the niggerpill.

Attached: 1542054716013.jpg (680x588, 73K)

Based on voting, we are no more than 5% of the population in Western countries. Another 15% would be nationalist, but not as extreme as us - then another 30% are cuckservative. Yes, we are in the minority, but we may grow if current trends continue and the people begin to wake up.

this
im an able-bodied young man in his 20's currently feeling grossly unfulfilled with the peasantries of everyday worklife

i want to devote myself to a cause; the ability to contribute to something greater than myself; a future of a better world

im willing to do whatever it takes
there's many of us on the sidelines, itching for the shot heard round the world
the revolution starts with us

posting in surprisingly non-shilly thread

keep your head down, exercise your 2A rights, win by having discussions with people. we’re out there user and truth will win

Attached: 8ADD221E-499E-4487-8527-0A7564AB87FA.jpg (733x1024, 108K)

the ride never ends, once you learn to see the truth you are no longer able to delude yourself, you can’t unsee the truth, enjoy the ride

Attached: FDD73B0C-7B23-4226-833E-3D13EC21F085.jpg (1200x630, 244K)

is this south africa?

This. Based and Red-Russpilled

Most of the older generation is somewhat redpilled to an extent. I do believe there is a silent majority under the surface, but it will only be unleashed by an economic or political collapse.

His body count was also much lower than average. "The Terrible" was just propaganda.

Lurk moar faggot.

>That pic
If being that classless and devoid of any modesty is empowerment then I’d never want to date a woman like that as a 29 yr old. And, no. I’m not from a religious family and

Attached: 11E734FB-E206-40CE-885A-514CDFEDDF01.jpg (850x400, 69K)

Pasta eh? Man I'm too buzzed for that. I didn't even capitalize the thread topic right.

only real sounding numbers so far desu

I think, on Jow Forums there are an average of 250,000 posts per day

This is somewhat true. As a total newfag, the thing about Jow Forums is that it filled in many of the blank spots in mind I've had trouble with all these years. For example, I'll admit I dated an asian chick a few years ago...but something just didn't feel right. She was sweet, nice, and faithful...but the thought of having kids that didn't look like me bothered me greatly. My parents always raised me not to see race, and yet I couldn't help it. Ultimately I ended the relationship and while it still haunts me, I know it was the right choice.

Fuck commies.

Are you talking worldwide or just within a specific nation? As a US mutt, I'm mainly concerned with things here. (No offense but y'all are really fucked in the UK).

We're here bro. Have patience. There are literally millions of us in just the US, and millions more scattered throughout Europe and Australasia. We're all biding our time, like sleeper cells, waiting for the right moment.

Starting some kind of revolution now would only spell death for our bravest men. This sounds LARPy as fuck but when the time comes, you'll know. Who knows what will start it all off? All we know is that what's going on in the West isn't sustainable, and if we're right about our beliefs being natural and having the weight of history and validity of tradition behind them, then the time for which we're waiting comes inevitably.

Attached: 1552399148257.jpg (960x1280, 293K)

Every western country is fucked.

Any sane white individual is a Nazi. Many just don’t want to risk admitting it at this point, but they will in time.

The hard part is keeping my stupid fucking mouth shut when stuff comes up. The whole "power level" meme is pretty true and as much as I'd likely believe I keep shit under wraps I'm constantly worried I've said too much. I'll often remark that I've read Mein Kampf (I have a history degree so that offers an explanation) and some of Oswald Mosely and that while I disagree with Fascism they had some salient points.

Attached: 6665SWZmsuthoCsyi9Ayflxb-buzERRRMKspYPC-Ewc.jpg (1600x1038, 257K)

Love that picture, but I've never seen it before. Sauce?

Also, yeah I'm not about to try and start a revolution. While I'm intelligent there's no fucking way I'd have any idea how to organize such a movement. And frankly if my job knew what I read and write here I'd be fired on the spot and never get another job in this field which would really suck because I'm passionate about it.

Attached: 1560817101323.jpg (600x710, 86K)

student demonstration in favor of the NSDAP, 1920s

Just be aware try to avoid the confirmation bias trap. This place can also turn into an echo chamber similar to the progressives that it despises. Remember, you’re here forever.

it's going to be a while. everyone should take good care of their knees

Attached: 1532913531054.jpg (236x480, 56K)

if you want to throw out the trash, you have to start with the niggers first.

If you came here two years ago, you aren't a real Jow Forumslack. You're a gay normalfaggot, I hope you die.

Attached: 723a47ff0e177ff719798655aa06088f6019715ff5478c1c30691f9d4294b7d6.jpg (546x710, 120K)

Yeah well. Fuck you too.

I gave up on it. What the fuck are you actually hiding?

Pretty much that I'm a racist. I'm wary around blacks, never trusted chinks but see them as devious little cunts now, always hated Mexicans as the trash they are, and now if when I do encounter a jew I listen closely to what they say and try to determine their real intent. A good example: I have some liberal family members that I was staying with (I was traveling through their state and needed a place to crash) invite over a guest that turned out to be jew from New York who was I guess pretty high up Democratic party as a fundraiser. He was in the city kissing asses and getting donations. He had no idea that I could only see him through the lens of suspicion that Jow Forums has given me and was happy to blather on about how he knew Nancy Pelosi personally. From what I gleaned she sounds like a devious cunt and not one to assume is just a stupid old bag like I'd thought. How much of this was projection I can't know but listening to him talk thinking I was a some liberal idiot was crazy. Jews aren't that smart if they think you're one of them was what I caught. It makes me doubt their intelligence or perhaps they just assume they hold control over the narrative that strongly. He was disgusting though in general, a potbellied fucker that just talked and talked like he couldn't help to belch out how great he was.

This. Incel memes aside, a lot of lonely guys on this board. These exact lonely guys have absolutely nothing to lose at this point, all have a hunger for change. These types of men historically do great things. We're in a rut, but we're coming out.

God, what a waste.

>There's like 6 or 7 real people here my dude. The rest are npcs that spam the same message over and over. They're easy to spot because they tag the OP instead of just replying to the thread, or use titles when making a new thread.
You can recognize the NPCs by their claims that this place is not that influential when in actuality we basically memed Trump into power

It seems so slow these days though

Still me. Phonefag, IP hopped to grab booze.

Thing is, what you just said is that you're not colorblind and you acknowledge your internalized whiteness; or that you recognize the difference between races and you're proud of what you are.
Reality is reality, both sides see it. What differentiates the two camps is that leftist globalists think that they can fix the world by enforcing an ideal - which is why overly comfortable jews speak so blatantly and show their hand - while right wing nationalists would rather accept reality and work with nature.
Internalize their talking points, and learn to express your own position in their words. The modern political landscape is our racial super-conscious Animae arguing with it's own Animus for a good rough fucking to pop out a fresh golden-age baby. Actin' all ashamed and confused is no way to get laid, user. Not on any plane.