Give me the full redpill on Antarctica...

Give me the full redpill on Antarctica. I've never investigated heavily into flat earth and such because there are many more pressing issues, but several people I respect and admire have called attention to the mystery surrounding this weird forbidden ice world at the bottom and/or possible outer rim of our planet.

Attached: antartica_map.gif (728x728, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
maritime-executive.com/article/america-s-only-heavy-icebreaker-arrives-in-antarctica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagon
bibliotecapleyades.net/arqueologia/worldwonders/great_circle.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ophS8lEwUPs
youtube.com/watch?v=aVC_DvgwCog
youtube.com/watch?v=LWuPPMTiuRw
youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
bibliotecapleyades.net/arqueologia/worldwonders/sf.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU
youtube.com/watch?v=LRlzIFmXqw0
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=MW6E_TNgCsY
youtube.com/watch?v=jVsFxo05y70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azimuthal_equidistant_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE
youtube.com/watch?v=xwhBRJStz7w
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115577883/
youtube.com/watch?v=4gi_IGuKx4U
youtu.be/Nf5bJnwkF1c
youtube.com/watch?v=vfpgpf6QVnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

popcorn from /x/ while you wait

Attached: x-antarctica-freemasons.png (1151x2968, 171K)

There were Nazis in Antarctica, but they'd already left by the time the Navy got there in 1947. Where they went, nobody knows.

Attached: Operation Highjump 1947.jpg (553x500, 37K)

The Natserim live there (basically nazis) and have very advanced tech. They will come and rescue the last righteous whites shortly before the end of the ages (death by fire, and civilisational reset). Jews, traiterous whites and all nonwhites will be culled in a biblical armaggedon akin to Noahs flood. Then civilisation will start anew, at the year 0.

That's the secret of Antarctica.

My god I rolled triple 7s again. Second time in three days.

Attached: antarctic-pyraimids-approach.png (480x360, 139K)

My only regret is for not having checked em sooner. It is a fine get

Attached: 1560109871087.jpg (411x467, 44K)

god I love /xpol/

Attached: Bobobo-bo_Bo-bobo.jpg (629x354, 34K)

I find this somewhat hard to believe but maybe plausible

Attached: FB_IMG_1561071213324.jpg (587x587, 60K)

if you go on like that being a white tard there wont be an antartica and antartica will turn into noahs flood just killing the nazis

It's very cold and some nations argue over territory claims because they want to see if they can get anything valuable out of it. That's about it.

fuckoff mainland nigger we're full

Hollow earth and antarctica have nothing to do with the flat earth nonsense. If anything the fat earth theory gained traction in order to gaslight and ridicule hollow earthers.

Falling asleep but I will post what I know so far. I came back to Jow Forums after a long hiatus specifically to make this same thread in /x/ so I know your feel OP.

Most important thing is that there's so many theories. Only the moon has more theories about it. It's impossible to tell what's true until/unless you go there, so rather than becoming zealous for one theory or another be more of a theory collector.

Flat earth theories come in 3 flavors, in order of prevalence:
- earth is an infinite plane and antarctica is an ice wall beyond which it jut gets colder and colder until its inhospitable.
- infinite ice sheet pockmarked with ocean-continent clusters like ours
- interlocking ice rings but we're in the middle (pic related)
Note that no one really thinks its a disc.

Theories that do not dispute the shape of antarctica typically focus on not-sees, Nephilim or general ayys, ancient humans, pole shift, or imminent melting.

Nazi theories are somewhat substantiated. US did claim to have found a sub repair bay there. Theories contend they just had a military presence, or they relocated there and the fuhrer is alive, or they met ayys there and teleported away, or they descened into hollow earth.

(cont'd in next comment)

Attached: 1561269303901.png (736x711, 585K)

(cont'd)
Nephilim theories are subset of Annunaki theories contending that the giant offspring of fallen angels in the bible are ayys trapped in antarctica. General ayy theories are akin to nazi theories, all about the saucers just contending its ayyys instead.

Ancient human theories contend that man-made structures are under the ice and will revolutionize our history. Some contend there's humans still there in hollow earth / elaborate caves. Some contend there are pyramids. Some contend that we are ayys and the first of us are down there.

Pole shift theories contend that Antartica used to be up north and that it rapidly slid down there during a pole shift. Often tied in with the ancient humans theories.

Imminent melting theories are semi-substantiated by claims there is an unknown heat source under the ice. Often referenced as "proof" of imminent Nephilim revival.

Good luck OP, I'll check back in the morning and record good pics for safekeeping.

Attached: believing-intensifies.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Triple 9s too - kek blessed this thread

Attached: wizard.gif (660x780, 201K)

The whole media bit makes it quite retarded, hence why I call it popcorn.

I live in the southernmost city in the world, the closest to Antarctica. Cruises to visit are cheap.

Shoud I go there and try to find the hollow Earth? I don't think they'll let me escape their guided tours but maybe I can report something interesting.

Attached: 1754132860799931.jpg (1024x641, 111K)

DYOR

Attached: 1559893723609.jpg (1536x1030, 632K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

Attached: 1559216366011.png (1920x1080, 157K)

>Giant beings trapped under the ice in antarctica.
When did you realize Evangelion's premise is 100% canon human history?

>Shoud I go there and try to find the hollow Earth?
you can't. military protects it

(so tell him"yes" faggot)

What? The coast guard?

>military
Heh, they only need the cold desert and some devices emmanating sickening frequencies from the underground.

you are retarded

Come on bro this is what the internet is for... I admitted I am a newb when it comes to this area of conspiracy, and there are probably many others in my position who are curious, I'm just looking for some concrete leads on where I should start delving further.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

Based digits of truth. (((NASA))) eternally BTFO.

Attached: DD93953E-9865-4039-A06A-A4563B12BF96.jpg (1024x757, 195K)

Check that, been there

>They altered Revelations
>Stone mason guilds started in the middle ages
>The bible was put together before the 1st council of Nicea for sure which was in 325.
>Expecting me to believe anything after this ludicrous statement

Antartica is a passage to the inner world of earth which is another dimensional earth. nazis, americans and soviets all coporate together, they were fake oppositions.

you want an honest opinion on antarctica?

antarctica a shit, let that sink in.

Like I said, "popcorn"

This is basically my highly unnuanced working suspicion

maritime-executive.com/article/america-s-only-heavy-icebreaker-arrives-in-antarctica

>One day we suddenly saw a naked man of giant stature on the shore of the port, dancing, singing, and throwing dust on his head. The captain-general [i.e., Magellan] sent one of our men to the giant so that he might perform the same actions as a sign of peace. Having done that, the man led the giant to an islet where the captain-general was waiting. When the giant was in the captain-general's and our presence he marveled greatly, and made signs with one finger raised upward, believing that we had come from the sky. He was so tall that we reached only to his waist, and he was well proportioned...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagon

WWII was basically a stalemate. Check operation highjump.

Glowing

This, or that story about how the sky,earth, and water comes together to form a jelly like substance at the 'pole', like a prime source substance

Antarctica makes me think of the tunnels underneath the Sphinx. Humans have a right to this knowledge and we are being cucked hard by our owners.

Christians didn't pop up till around 300s

Job 38:29-30 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?
The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

We won't know until someone goes to the ice wall with a drone and live streams it. We all have to just cope for now. The zeitgeist isn't ready yet.

Attached: 1559893451837.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

bump

dats were da snow niggas come from

I'll just leave this here

bibliotecapleyades.net/arqueologia/worldwonders/great_circle.htm

Attached: piramids-6215miles-from-both-poles.jpg (431x626, 81K)

>bibliotecapleyades.net/arqueologia/worldwonders/great_circle.htm
bruh. what else do you know.

Attached: 1512216431322.jpg (1199x781, 41K)

Not much conclusive, but one can observe that:
>we live in a controlled environment
>the division and conflict tactics is applyied and promoted in all sorts and ways

Also, probably time spent digging NXIVM is better spent than digging into D&C slide threads, not sure about this one.

Attached: HT.jpg (408x702, 43K)

Lots of natural resources. Will be exploited if other sources run out or are unavailable. Countries are shoving their dicks into Antarctica for leverage.

the secret to antarctica - it is the destination our elites will scurry off to and hide while the rest of the world gets destroyed - beginning with fake revolutions they will start and are designed to fail
youtube.com/watch?v=ophS8lEwUPs

Attached: failrev.png (756x379, 168K)

then it's lights out for everybody
youtube.com/watch?v=aVC_DvgwCog

Attached: serveimage (27).jpg (1300x1390, 230K)

Attached: Antarctica_Anon.png (1344x2290, 230K)

Have the gif

Attached: Expanding_Earth.gif (400x300, 2.23M)

have a look at this map - note where the pins are placed on it
a nuclear attack on these points will occur from submarines
the strikes in the midsection will trigger massive earthquakes followed by a strike in the gulf to create a massive tsunami

Attached: ipgii.png (792x838, 944K)

Have the original screencap. It was a Jow Forums post by the way, notice the id?

Attached: Antarctica_Christ_Anti-Christ.png (1320x2652, 390K)

>FBI

on the west coast there is a different plan for destruction involving an asteroid - california is going to be devastated
youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk

Attached: serveimage (7).jpg (261x193, 7K)

the groundwork is complete for the seismic event to occur

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (198x255, 16K)

>not sure about this one.
bibliotecapleyades.net/arqueologia/worldwonders/sf.htm
Nah bro. I just made a huge break through. I live in SF and know about monuments that validate jim allisons findings. This is important.

THE LUCIFARIAN MASON HAVE PLACED LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN PLANE (flat earth) SIGHT.

I going to be uploading my findings soon. When I do I will post here.

Attached: 35463543456.jpg (929x618, 100K)

the colors of the city of san francisco are black and gold
youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

Attached: serveimage (6).jpg (1600x1095, 249K)

this is where "aliens" aka fallen angels will appear to "save" (enslave) humanity - in the wake of all the destruction most will choose to follow willingly
youtube.com/watch?v=LRlzIFmXqw0

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

I went there on a trip
It’s really not that hard to go there
Maybe you should go

areas not directly hit by nuclear weapons or earthquakes will be depopulated with chemical or biological weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Attached: 17e3e3329e690f954765d273d4fec233.png (220x220, 6K)

Flat earth is controlled opposition meant to discredit conspiracy theories

You can fly or go by boat from Argentina

>this is where "aliens" aka fallen angels will appear to "save"
And how do you know it will happen here?

no amount of "prepping" will be sufficient
everyone will be forced to make a choice

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (1024x768, 205K)

Did you circumnavigate it from east to west?

Do you even eastern Christian bro?
Fucking hell the land where GOD chose and ancient civilizations and the west think they're the center of the universe.

it is encoded in their works
"project phoenix" - the death of the old world, the new being reborn from its ashes
youtube.com/watch?v=MW6E_TNgCsY

Attached: serveimage (8).jpg (310x163, 8K)

> assume they were building on the equator
> that locates North Pole in Alaska
> South Pole is on the coast of Antarctica on African side
> this means Antarctic Peninsula etc. had temperate climate
> Antarctica was habitable
> then Earth's crust rotated (poles shifted)

youtube.com/watch?v=jVsFxo05y70

Yes
It’s quite easy and they even have tours
Literal tours!
IN ANTARCTICA

>hurrr why does AF1 have an AE map centered on Washington
Maybe you should take your own advice and do some fucking research.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azimuthal_equidistant_projection

Thanks mr breadcrumb man. You should really consider constructing a well laid out coherent narrative and releasing it to the public. That's what I am doing. Good luck to you sir.

Attached: 1545375234932.jpg (1600x1125, 358K)

everyone will be distracted - like clowns do to the audience at a circus - as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be again - the largest puppet show ever conceived
youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (480x360, 36K)

Btw if you visit Argentina you can look at the nazi colonies

This guy is 1000% paid to post.

I didn't claim anything of the sort. Hope your autism is serving you well in other aspects of your life.

i could lay everything out plain as day
the only people who will listen are those who are ready to hear
it is no different than speaking in parables
i'm sure you understand
time is short - condition YELLOW
youtube.com/watch?v=xwhBRJStz7w

Attached: mushroom.png (657x369, 462K)

This is not a paid post
I have a rich friend who paid for the plane trip and went there with me

haha too bad for them I will be living in rural part of North Japan with my qt 3.14 nip wife and my qt 3.14 happa daughters while world goes Mad Max

Remember the leaf glaciologist LARPer!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115577883/

> > 3. The South Pole's warming is not natural? Explain that further. As in, we know it's our work or is there some other "thing" warming Antarctica? And are they/it/them/whatever warming it on purpose? Probably for the answer to question two?
> 3.The warming is not natural. And it is being accelerated with an agenda. To be frank, I do not know what that agenda is, however I do a hypothesis.
> > 4. There is for sure, no question, absolutely an ancient civilization that lived on Antarctica, correct? Not AYY LMAO worthy, but I mean like, Mayan/Aztec-esque, correct? And, I have a feeling that their cultural remnants are distinctly similar to another civilization in the middle east, correct?
> 4. If it is ancient enough, you may consider it out of this world. Civilization has many reoccurring themes in structures and mythology among many things.

> > 3. What is your hypothesis you LARPing faggot.
> 3. Forced climate change. Political instability and fear mongering will allow control of the population. Eugenics possibly.
> > 4. Of course we do. The question now is, is this civilization (or the theory of this civilization) from BEFORE the continental shift?
> 4. Was not able to confirm. however dating and mapping of geological structures indicate this area was disturbed. I am not an archaeologist, I do not know. I know rocks.

> > so from what you're eluding to, there was at one point a civilization that existed there when it was habitable for life to persist? and now it is covered in ice and we have been making discovers as of late?
> Yes. The implications are enormous due to the geological time scale.

Your image has questioning arrows pointing to the map with comparisons to the Gleason map commonly used by flat earthers. If your claim wasn't that something was fishy with the map in AF1 then what WAS the point of your image?

For real guys if you want to find out what is in Antarctica just FUCKING GO THERE

keep us posted

not even those hiding in caves or in the mountains will escape what is to pass
i'm sorry fren
youtube.com/watch?v=4gi_IGuKx4U

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (254x198, 21K)

no you cant do that

keep us posted

>goes to the ice wall with a drone and live streams it
But there isn't an ice wall, because there's no edge of Earth, because the Earth is round not flat, and this is proven by basic math. Flat Earth appeals to people who have little to no understanding of math and common sense.

Attached: FOV.gif (402x301, 2.06M)

youtu.be/Nf5bJnwkF1c
youtu.be/Nf5bJnwkF1c
youtu.be/Nf5bJnwkF1c

I made a video a few years ago. I was fucking around on Google Earth. I saw this dot sort of in the center of the continent, so I decided to click on it in street view to see what would happen. What I found was pretty interesting. I know what's in the video is not actually in Antarctica, but what I found out is, photographers can use geotagging to allow viewing of areas in the world using street view. They do this for remote areas that are hard to map out. What I don't understand is why we can't actually see aerial views of Antarctica.

I know for a fact that planes fly over Antarctica too.

Attached: Antarctica Secrets: Google Earth Reveals A Forest.jpg (480x360, 138K)

The Nephilim are imprisoned in Antarctica.

There is a dot there because an image of the earth is projected and stretched over a digital sphere

Also it’s really easy to fly to Antarctica so anyone could have taken the video

Google claims that they only show areal views of areas where it has a big population

what do you mean? what thing coould happend to me if I'm In Rural areas of Hokkaido?

High civilized Japanese people is the only thing you can find there a part for a pure natural environment.

It's not like any shithole you are living or UK Germany, France Sweeden or Spain itself.

No subhumans to hunt on me

What could go wrong in there ? I wonder

Yes, but google earth isn't just satellite imagery. It's made of many different images from different sources.

I had always heard that planes cannot fly directly over Antarctica at low altitudes.

That's so much bullshit, spread by the flat earthers.

This is true
I have literally been to Antarctica

what makes you think japan will remain independent of the new order to be ushered in upon destruction of the old?
there will be no place on the earth to hide
>Zechariah 5
this will not be a physical battle we can fight and win
>Ephesians 6:12
youtube.com/watch?v=vfpgpf6QVnI

Attached: boa2.jpg (278x305, 9K)

Do they have expeditions to the interior? I would love to make a video and BTFO flat earthers.