You have been warned

The US - Iran war is coming sooner than you think. The 2020 election will seal the fate of the United States. You memed Trump into presidency and now come the biggest repercussions. None of you were prepared for this.

You have been warned.

Attached: shaggy smoke.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>my thread means something

Attached: 1561356935848.gif (348x250, 553K)

all fields are herby

Attached: a4YuKqTdOaPow159Em2XZw_r.jpg (750x537, 112K)

And thats a good thing!

Nothing ever happens until it happens.

When do you mutts begin to see that it doesn’t matter who you vote, you are all fucked

I hate these LARPs. Only thing missing is
>stock up on food and water

I'm not taking a stance, I'm just warning the 99% that shit is about to go down sooner than you think. I couldn't care less about all the niggers and faggots that are about to be slaughtered.

>The US - Iran war is coming sooner than you think.
yeah nobody wants that

Israel has been trying to get every U.S.president ever into a war with iran lets not pretend this is something new!

Iran is like Afghanistan on roids. Many a golem will perish there, without achieving anything except killing civilians.

No shit

Attached: 1558825744061.jpg (951x972, 104K)

Iran has been screaming death to america since before your meme face originally aired on tv.

>Israel
>88

Attached: 400.jpg (600x589, 29K)

Hey retard, have you been paying attention to how the US conducts warfare in the last quarter century?

Nobody is going to die, except the people getting bombed, and maybe a few boots.

I never pretended it was new, this has been coming for a long long time and it's only fitting that I warn you retards before you devolve in to complete anarchy because of fear, panic and delusion.

... so niggers and faggots. Good riddance.

How did we survive without you

>You memed Trump into presidency
He was ran against Hilary, we didn't meme it, the state did

>this has been coming for a long long time
according to Tavistock but Tavistock can suck a fat dick

iran will be the first country to be flatten by a nuke

That's what they have repeatedly been saying since 2015/16, and yet, still nothing happened.

Nothing ever happens.

War is fake and gay.
Bunch of fat faggots playing dress up.

>Implying I care about your survival

I don't know and I don't care.

I'm just here so I can say I told you. I find enjoyment in that.

You mutts are fucking stupid
this post is proof of it

russia AND china have isreal in its interests
this isn't aftcanastan or Iraq it always have major russian outpost there

But then you mutts have sloop for brains and will do the "small attack" anyway and lose a bunch of boots doing it.

they have SR 7's and BUK's more then a match for your F 18's and resently got S-400's
that together is hell for any pilot

SR 7's don't lose target's easy with 7 g turns like traditional missiles
and flares don't always work on them since its computers are a bit better than the BUK systems
in conjuction with AA
its deadly as fuck.
good luck running in there without stealth bombers or choppers

This

Attached: 1553304681821.png (640x629, 558K)

Since way before that, actually. Nothing ever happens because nothing was supposed to happen. Yet.

*Iran

fucking kikes

You're the retard for thinking the US will fight a fair war against Iran. Fucking hilarious.

Question to American Anons but is it true that sometimes when presidents in your country want to be reelected they declare war on other countries?

Fair point.

Yes, and then when the country gets tired of the war they blame the president, elect the opposing party and repeat the process.

Did you forget the Irag war?

Yes!

Sadly this!

Literally a few boots died.

Alright. I'm not joking about you. Maybe you have got some classified information and want to warn us.

As far as I have heard, Europe will be the real deal once it will go down. Lots of money to be made in liberating and rebuilding, after the "new guests" will be throwing a temper tantrum, right?

Veritably do I disagree forthhence, and indeed do posit that thou art a faggot.

Attached: c1e65b641b4cc872795b9882b000a596.jpg (612x612, 69K)

Nobody in America wants this. The ISRAELIS want this, and the Israelis control our foreign policy. We're just along for the ride...and so are you.

All I'm going to say is you are not on the wrong track.

There's a reason why Greece's debt has steadily increased since the 07-08 worldwide economic recession though, I wonder if you can figure it out.

Still would have been worse with killary... We said it before and it's still true now

shits and giggles says not till the iranian's take an american life.

Great starting point for a

== red-line ==

Attached: 0-Tombstone-Stand-your-ground.jpg (500x337, 41K)

Russia and China starve without us food aid, we send undesirables to the front line to die, it's how we do ethnic cleansing but mostly we target conservatives this way

If we are at war the president gets a 2nd term thanks to the banks who own the vote in corrupt cities

I agree, don't worry, I'm not a Hillary sympathizer or a retard. Wait, they are the same thing.

You think they haven't taken american lives already?

top fucking kek

America dodged a bullet there no question, but the threat remains until she is officially done, another Democrat can always hand her an appointment even if article 18 says that's illegal because these are democrats, lawless Cowboys looking for gold under your granny's coffin

I’m telling you RIGHT FUCKING NOW! There will be no war. NONE! Trump didn’t fall for Syria. Trump didn’t fall for North Korea. Trump WILL NOT fall for Iran! Holy shit! Trump was goofing on Kim Jung Un calling him little rocket man! Hawaii was getting nuke alerts and WTF happened? PEACE!
Iran is a done deal or at least we’ll on the way to being one.

OP is indeed a fag

There was never going to be a war with North Korea because anyone with half a brain knew it was a stunt created by the US and North Korean governments to allow the North Korean government to develop nuclear military technology while allowing the US government to boast about their "intervention".

There was also never going to be a war with Syria because there's nothing to realistically gain in Syria.

It's unfortunate that the US and Iran do have tangible reasons to go to war, though.

A war with Iran has been looming ever since the '70s, and everyone has seen it coming, and US strategic thinking has been focused on asymmetric warfare against Arabs. This is very much expected and planned for to the minutest detail.

Attached: woe.png (610x610, 524K)

These larp slide threads really need some work - up your game shilltards

I will laugh reading the archive of this thread when your country becomes the latest victim of the Jew conspiracy.

I mean, it's already on its way, was the Scottish referendum and Brexit not enough to tell you that?

You better hope that Germany pulls something out of their asses this time, given Spain and Italy have already succumbed economically and politically.

The general population will be the real casualties, but casualties in this war will not be measured in deaths. Just give it a few years after it starts.

And just to refute your last point, I'm afraid our friend Trump will be out of the government and into his retirement home soon. He played his role, he isn't needed anymore.

Yeah, shit's fucked here. You're still a giga-faggot and this thread still blows.

Well, everyone observing the stock market knows that there is a big german bank in financial trouble, especially because of greek loans, which had it's share value drop below the magical 6.50$ recently.

The funny thing is, half of central europe's economy is depending on it. Could give us a huge economic chain reaction.

Like I said, I just came here to warn you people.

I really don't care about what happens to any of you, I'm just here for the shits and giggles and to say I told you so.

You haven't told us anything beyond some vague shit about repercussions in 2020, wow how insightful. Oh and of course it's Trump's fault. Faggot.

>OP: The sun might do something...next week
Sun rises and sets
>OP: SEE! HAHAHA YOU RETARDS I SAID SO

I hope there is a war. Its always cool to see the new equipment in action. Tons of shows and movies. News are acutally interesing. Lets roll.

Attached: 1407662152271.jpg (400x267, 23K)

Yes I’m sure America is sick and tired of being employed and at peace.
Turn out at D candidates rallies are THROUGH THE ROOF!

I never said it was Trump's fault though. Or anyone's for that matter. You were so focused on memeing the presidency you became the meme yourselves. When 2020 does come and you see the result of the election (and I'm not talking about who gets elected), you will agonize as you come to the realization that I was right and you were wrong.

Yes oil is a factor BUT the deep state wants Iran to be the Middle East North Korea. It’s still not going to happen though.

Wish I was lucky enough to be in Denmark/Norway/Sweden/Finland when all this shit goes down.

Could be a solar storm though. After all... just say'in... xD

What about Austria, (OP)?

Will the local right wing be exterminated by the end of next year, as it was predicted?

Why? US will be fine like it was under the previous wars? We get another load of shitskins persian edition probably. You can sign up and join the fight. Get the sweet welfare bux.

Attached: MistySelfreliantBengaltiger-small.gif (269x340, 1.63M)

America IS sick and tired of being employed and at peace because America's biggest export and source of income has always been weapons, and without wars to fight, there's no reason to manufacture and export weapons. That's why we have some of the best military, so that we can actually WIN the wars and make a profit out of them.

America has always gone through a cycle of being at peace after a war to exploit the spoils of war, and then starting another one when they need more spoils. And by spoils I mean money they make from wars.

But unfortunately for America, that cycle is about to break.

It doesn't matter who gets elected in all honesty.

I have more faith in that happening than whatever OP is on about!

>Wish I was lucky enough to be in Denmark/Norway/Sweden/Finland
>Sweden
Tippity top kek we have so many Iranians already that any and all people they "might be related to" will be granted permanent asylum thanks to our shitty "family reunion immigration" - policy.

And then the sand nation will attack.

Thing is I know what happens after this one, and if I sign up I become tied to and trapped in this country.

I wish you were right about the US being fine.

There are more things to gain in Iran than just oil.

Austria would not be the worst place to be in. 2021 election will be very telling for Austria though.

I am. Dont believe Alex Jones or conspiracy bs. Trump last another 4 years (possibly.) and then its back to normal.

Attached: 1411287143000.jpg (537x714, 88K)

Oh yeah, I forgot you also became a Middle Eastern colony. Sorry to hear that. I just grouped you with the other 3 since you're fairly close together.

>Big repercussions
>The US stomping another Mideast army in two weeks

I hope you are right because the way things are looking with what I already know in consideration, it's unlikely.

Well, that would be a reset button. Or a killswitch. What it will be remains in the eye of the beholder.

You can't see past military supremacy, and therefore, clearly cannot understand the true repercussions of the events that are about to unfold.

I hope I am proven wrong though.

Not really, but their destruction is important to the kikes who have basically conquered the USA.

Are you being paid by the kikes to conflate Arabs and Iranians? How the hell have you people never played chess? You need to overthrow your government instead of whining about the pawns.
Or are you just the same swedekike that always complains about Iranians on the payroll of the kike west?

>If you don't want a million Iranians you're a a kike shill
I don't want any people from islamic nations comming here just because they can.
And who hates Iranians more than most?
Other muslims.
What do we have a lot of here?
Other muslims.

Your regime change worked so well last time you went to Iran, Iraq, Libya and Syria (pending)

OP has no clue what is going down between Iran and USA. What a cutie pie. I guess we are supposed to be worried about war with Venezuela and North Korea too?

Nothing wrong with not wanting them, but you're simply doing what the kikes want you to if you're attacking those who came rather than those who invited them in. Proximate cause vs. root cause. Palliation vs. cure. Responding to bait vs. deleting the troll's system32.
>your regime change
Don't look at me, The American system was explicitly designed to deny people ANY binding power over their government. We simply bless them as Olympian gods every 2-6 years and they go off to Washington and snort coke off some 12-year-old's ass courtesy of Wall Street or the health insurance lobby.
Anyway, you haven't noticed that you've been regime-changed over the past 20 years? That capitalists have destroyed your ability to maintain your country, control your collective culture, and help each other?

The digits speak

The stars are calling for some real shit coming down in the USA around the middle of next year.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
Just tweet this video at Trump about a thousand times. WWIII aveted.

>The stars

Attached: 1561214772616.gif (350x233, 349K)

>when do you mutts
It’s ‘when WILL you mutts’. Learn my language like a good little serf, aquafresh. Better shape up your attitude as well of I’ll have to shove my big American boot up your ass.

If astrology was good enough to make the Reagan Revolution happen, just maybe this shit works.

Iran shot down a US passenger plane with 290 civilians on board!

>stock up on food and water

That’s not a dumb idea fuckwad.

>Muh language
You mean the language you destroyed from the British? Lovely

Still better than a woman.

Attached: 1561381654082.jpg (624x351, 46K)

Why do faggots always propose this idea that Trump was the worse candidate when they both equally fucking sucked. The reality of the 2016 election was, hey goys, we're giving you two swords to fall on, choose wisely!

fuck off with this "it's all your fault" bullshit you fucking (((shills)))

We're in for it now Scoob!

Yeah but I'm still white, Paco
>stay assmad

shut the fuck up faggot

>But unfortunately for America, that cycle is about to break.
I wish.

>holding a ciggarete
Dude weed lmao