You have 2 weeks dirty beaners!!!!

You have 2 weeks dirty beaners!!!!

TICK
O
C
K

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-064244.jpg (1440x1787, 454K)

>It's terrorism to make these poor desperate people live in fear
How is it not terrorism to permanently invert the demography of the 3rd largest country on earth in one lifetime? Militarize the fucking border.

yes goy forget about me trying to invade iran and failing, forget about me trying to invade Venezuela and failing, forgot about me not draining the swamp and instead giving the rich tax cuts, forget all that goy and remember about the wall i didn't build

>only two weeks before I forget about the border entirely
Fortunately for him the cultists won't care

Trump the Cuck will surely do it

any day now...

>2 weeks until nothing eventful happens, as I’ve just made another empty promise I won’t uphold.
FTFY mr trump

Tooooo

Mmmmmmm

>trying to invade iran and failing
Really? He tried and failed? Is this the new NPC meme? You are the definition of a useful idiot.

Attached: 1558920180743.jpg (410x615, 128K)

Trust the plan goyim except for Israel I will do all of that instantly.

I’m guessing he will deport the white illegals back to Europe.

>I'll drain the swamp
>fills the white house up with jews

It was obvious at this point he was a conman. I honestly hope the worst possible democrat gets elected just so boomers 401k gets a fucked as hard as they fucked us

Probally just put us all in gulags for not being politically correct aka anti-semitic

Is there anywhere to bet that Trump won't do fuck all when the two weeks are up? I want to place a large bet

Attached: T_24062019080045.png (1080x961, 127K)

reminder: the two week delay has nothing to do with politics. the raid locations were leaked by a literal traitor to the republic and had to be called off and refactored to keep the ICE agents safe.

Never forget, kids, the left will commit treason and behave dishonorably because they're literally monsters.

Keep slurping that zognald cum little boy

make law to make legal for any citizen to shoot stab gas hand any illegal citizen

Problem fixed with 0 taxpayer money spent

>yfw he starts then in one

Kill yourself faggot

He didnt try to invade Iran or Venezuela faggot lol. How daft you are

Has Trump ever once followed through on a threat in a tweet?
Can you guys even name one time?

we will hang you sooner or later beaner dont worry

>I posted it again mom

Attached: 44D74352-6FF0-4592-B641-28F57A75E008.gif (218x216, 6K)

Attached: 1515751161812.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

If he gets a good deal or does massive deportations I am going to laugh at you miga shills

Inb4 shills or boomers call you a shill or tranny

>there is no miga goyim
>it's just shills

Attached: image.jpg (480x600, 49K)

>tick
>o
>c
>k

Attached: Miss.png (393x463, 302K)