This is just getting out of hand

WTF is wrong with people? This knitting group banned any mention of support for Trump and said if you support him you are a white supremacist. This world is insane...

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-24 07-43-50.png (1011x646, 120K)

Their website their rules

Nope, it is not their website and they should be forced to host people.

Their civilization, their rules

Bake the fucking cake

Their rules can still be fucking stupid. People have the right to do a lot of shit I am going to criticize

Old knitting grandmas can be jewish too user. In fact the site was probably started because some grandma was genetically driven to want 10% of other grandmas knitting purchases.

Donald Trump is in the wrong side of history, and anyone who supports him on the wrong side of history, too.

The sooner you get that through your bigoted skull, the sooner you’ll be re-integrated into pluralistic, multi-racial, multi-ethnic, multi-religious society.

You ARE NOT AN AMERICAN if you discriminate by race, creed, or color. And you will be isolated, alienated, and marginalized if you choose to continue your unethical, unamerican ways.

Period.

eh, a buncha fucking knitters

Hey you. It's me.

The cornering continues...

Legally sure, they can do what they please moderating their site. It just amazes me the mental jumps these idiots have to go through to claim they are "inclusive" and "tolerant" of all, and yet start making the leap that anyone who supports the president is a white supremacist.

Nigger.

Based knitters just realized Trump is a fucking kike puppet and a disgusting shabbos goy. Knitting is, after all, a profoundly white invention

It’s only just begun, son. WW2 resulted from the last time people tried to normalize this type of evil, and this time it will be ripped out root and stem. Everyone who feels emboldened by Trump to our their racist, fascist predilections will be remembered by the moderate people around them, and treated like the NAZIs were at Nuremberg after the Great War after Trump loses in 2020. You will have thrown your life away for nothing.

In the name of tolerance, intolerance is the only option
The head scratcher is that they equate Trump with white supremacy. He's not at all that redpilled.

Kek, underrated.

Attached: 1561261983281.png (574x522, 387K)

I’m white as the driven snow, fascist pig.

>after Trump loses in 2020
Kek good one

Every single poll in existence says Trump loses to every Democratic candidate possible.

Remember the Blue Wave. It’s only just begun. You can’t win.

Hahahaha >muh polls

>Knitting group
>Retarded boomers shilling MIGA
Based knitting site

You will never be a real woman

Imagine if you tell the immigrants to not come to your country if they don't like oppression

Good you can host white genocide and punch a nazi

This is unfuckingreal. This persons mental gymnastics to reach where they think they are being fair is absolutely unbelievable.

I've had just about enough of this shit world and liberals acting like they aren't fucking fascists, once my loved ones pass away all bets are off, this country needs a fucking culling

Good, die with her
White man keeps it all running, the sooner he dies, collapse

bake the cake

Their lunch counter, their rules

Attached: lunch-counter.jpg (481x374, 60K)

The Professional Knitting Bakers of 2019 "won't make gay cakes or straight sweaters."

You will never be a woman

Complaining about them != believing they must host views they disagree with on their site.

now wait a minute, I forget, did they have to make the cake or not? And were they not back in court again. Will the Knitting court TV show be popular or no? Instead of making patterns a pattern of court lawsuits.

And it is
People chose to not patronize them and they died out

They did not
It is upheld a service providers right to associate outweighs your fee fees

the bad guys should pray it don't cross my desk. Until it crosses my desk I have no power. Nobody will tell the bakers to bake something they don't want, and that knitting store, well there's other places to shop

I legitimetaly want to know what happens if Jow Forums or any other website, like facebook, bans all homosexuals. Can they get sued for this?

Nigger

Good, that what I thought.

The only person I've ever known to use that site was a tremendous piece of shit.

>tfw i can't share my FUCK NIGGERS sweater with Gladys and the girls

Attached: 1dxl1v.jpg (700x700, 63K)

DNC is buying up online communities left and right to try and control the discourse.

Sued, yes
Lose the case?
No
You can sue for any reason, winning is different

Disappointed nobody catched the hint
>do not try to weaponize this policy entrapping people who do support Trump administration
You know what we need to do, right?

Destroy your country with extrastrength round up paco

Guess what? You are american if you have one of pic related, and you are not if you sneaked in through a fence.

Attached: 190px-Us-passport.jpg (190x277, 13K)

>every single poll
As the ones with Hillary at 60% until the election night?

so they literally are prohibiting talking about the president of their country? wut? what is that shit ravelry?
would it be legal a if a bunch of natsocs created a board and banned jews from it?

>blue wave
more like a blue queef
Niggers couldn't even impeach the worst president ever.

Sweet ImAmerican and most of Trump supporters arent
Kill the traitors, crush the invaders
Destroy the regime, obliterate the incel sheen
Despoil the stacy, leave virgins pushing daisy
What a wonderful world
Likehow Trump loves any poll that agrees with hom, even while raging the same group spoke truth against him

>underage summer burger
Paco is the guy mowing your mother's lawn, disgusting genetical abomination. The only thing I share with Mexicans is that I like chilli peppers.

>we're not endorsing Democrats or banning Republicans
All Trump policies are strictly Republican: Israel, Tax cuts, small state etc etc. Only other thing he wants is that immigrants come legally to country and pay their taxes. That's something what sweatshop owners don't like.

>autistic screaching
>no u
Summerfag.

>People chose to not patronize them and they died out
>people chose
Um, literally no.

Stay on your side of the border, José. Your smelly sombrero and flea-ridden sarape are not allowed in America

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I don't see anything wrong here. Trumpniggers are fucking annoying

Attached: 1561216286904.png (663x469, 535K)

Attached: D7wiTHuVUAAlHgE.jpg (861x1199, 132K)

No need to. You fags cry and run away at the first hint of resistance.

The jews are getting ready for 2020.

I'm ready to grab the Grey Crayon again it's NPC time again.

Attached: fake news programs npcs.jpg (532x960, 85K)

Ah yes, this mythical, but I was forced to
A common story from liars
Red green and white, Monsantos delight
Enjoy losing the vegetable right
Yeah, look at how quicklyboard of peace comes out
Remember to subscribe to pewdie pie

Kek

White people white supremacy.

See jew, I can play that game, too.

Visualize/Pretend that I just slapped you.
What RACE am I?

>The wrong side of history
This is such a meaningless phrase. Why should anyone be worried about the opinions of hypothetical people far off into the future? You’ll either be viewed as right or wrong but at the end of the day you will still be a pile of bones when some kid reads about Donald blumpfh in a history book in 2150.

Attached: FE46C361-ABAC-4A85-BD07-2EBDA4DC234F.jpg (217x233, 6K)

>Trump administration undeniably supports white supremacy
Yeah bunch of hooknosed ratfaced subhuman kikes totally support muh evil white supremacy.

Attached: 4L_SlQ7s7Iq.png (680x654, 889K)

stop shilling faggot!

>Every single poll

Are you idiots actually going to trust polls again after that shameful debacle of Hillary having a 96% chance to win bullshit last time?

I am not trying to get you to change your mind on Trump, but dear lord at least grow a brain and stop being so naive.

But they will see I Pointed out: race charged thread + Jim Carey is scum + "blumpfh" = /filter/

Attached: Jim Carey Ku Klux Klown 11.jpg (722x723, 340K)

Nice bait, faggot. And I'm surprised that you're not a canuck..canucks are the one who always retardedly preach that retarded moralfagging bullshit on Jow Forums.

Attached: 4L_u6BVGeB3.jpg (777x777, 55K)

Right? Didn’t the 2016 polls have him at a couple percent?

You own a pink hat, admit it.
there's a Pink hats anonymous out there near you, just ask for help

Fucking snownigger

Jow Forums is not your personal army and your search engine optimizer little cunt
And ofc jannie faggots will let this thread live

Obama is literally Hitler. It is confirmed. By liberals.

Attached: yvZJXLNEW0orjyxhVZdR3kd0NE6m9OScaOkdjKPf4iM.png (960x578, 502K)

Ravel-who?

This. Those Kikeservatives need to be gassed alongside libshits.

Attached: 4L_1nwT6EhU.jpg (1710x1710, 628K)

You know, WE should ban all anti-trump posters, for life.

But then again, we wouldn't be advocating free speech if we did.

Only the anti-Trump are on the wrong side of history, advocating massive state and corporate infringements on human freedoms.

What a bunch of retards.

Attached: AnActualGoblin.jpg (245x360, 16K)

>giant community of old boomers
>all of them getting banned and redpilled and coming to Jow Forums which will just redpill them more

Attached: 1560456776371.gif (256x199, 545K)

hahah Great Reaction! I absolutely love it.
Wish I would have used the same brevity.

No-no that’s not how that works. Only Republican presidents can be literally Hitler.

Attached: 3A844A9B-E919-4FD5-9800-0ABE110CA385.jpg (300x300, 48K)

Daily reminder

Attached: JIDFLeakedMemos.jpg (640x1726, 146K)

You know how boomers are though. Copy and paste FWD: FWD: FWD: chain emails to a forum where it's off topic and intentionally provocative. They shitpost in their own way and doing it enough it could have categorized as spam. Clearly the website owners are shitlibs that should be sent to the camps tho.

This false caring about conservatives by liberal transnational coastal elites is so tiresome. At least admit that its not rain.

It's simply political smear tactics. Dont try to defend yourself saying
>b but Im not racist
Attack them by exposing them.

I heard over at the KNITTING FACTORY,
they say come on in and tell em, "Boycott Ravel" and Jim Carey gets another free KICK live on the screen!

Attached: Jim Carry Gets a Free Kick with EVERY new 5G Phone.jpg (411x443, 38K)

They're right........

you've gone and done it now....

Attached: boycott ravel.jpg (411x443, 41K)

don't google it. OP wants to us to do exactly that to increase their website search rating. It's better to learn about SEO: search engine optimization. Google has stopped them from using VPNs and other proxy methods, so they want genuine searches from genuine people.
This is a spam/advertising thread.

Their email clients are patched together with Anti-MAGA YARN between nodes. Check the Campbell's soup can RFC's for how this all works.

We should all go over there, create accounts and start MAGA threads...Those old spinsters won't know what to do! They'll be so confused and angry they'll start mistaking their crotchet hooks for their yarn bobbins! It'll be complete fucking pandemonium! Who's with me!?!?!?

THE REBEL BARN TEAM

Attached: rebel yarn.jpg (760x380, 141K)

Unless you want to fight legally like the Cake shop, just shop down the street. They're funds are 86d or "on empty" as word of mouth spreads. Soon not even the REAL BASKET WEAVERS will not desire to associate with them. Get your flaxen cord from someone down the street, and your spinning wheel needs will again be turning to that of the seasons again.

Attached: Selection_146.jpg (855x484, 68K)

lmfao

Here's REVEL's new ad.

Attached: Selection_128.jpg (855x484, 49K)

>have politics problem on knitting site
>option A: ban politics. Everyone is happy because they’re there to talk knitting
>option B: ban a large enough group of your users to both lower the quality of your forum as well as create a userbase for a competitor

Leftists are terrible at business.

kek

Attached: D07F4E58-0299-46EF-9842-1C94401027B2.jpg (960x960, 165K)

of course, the bakery owners all went bankrupt paying legal fees.
the process is the punishment.
the process is the punishment.
the process IS the punishment.

Unironically possible. They bought up tons of niche media in 2016. Worked out well!