Why /pol doesn't respect India?

Attached: khajuraho-temples.jpg (1000x574, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: shutterstock_700950988-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 54K)

/thread

They mad

Indo-Aryans are essentially extinct in India and Dravidians quite literally shit on their legacy (pun intended) and glorious history. India is a corrupt, crumbling shithole with too many people.

Was gonna say 'now all we need is a leaf'...

we do, just stop shitting in the streets and become a superpower by 2090

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

Attached: indian name.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

I think what Jow Forums's problem with India is that you can't poo in the loo

That's a temple dedicated to Dravidian deities, retard.

post more temples

vedic literature and yogic sciences are based, i respect india for preserving sacred knowledge.
there i said it, now poo in the loo

"... Indians, as a race the least chivalrous of men ..."
-Richard Burton

Attached: 1556921738024.jpg (540x540, 56K)

Poopooooooooopoopopoopooooooopopooooooooooo

Fuck you kike.

I'm aware, you usurped an entire sub-continent, removed their history and installed your own foreign Australian based jigaboo nonsense.

What reason do indians have to call jews kike?

Because Jews don't want Indians and whites to be friends so they sew discord here. Also Indians are the worst offenders of their Noahide laws regarding idolatry. So they want India conquered by Muslims.

Because every Indian state should be a separate country, and no one outside of India cares enough to figure out which groups of Indians are good or bad.

they've shat their bed since the muslims raped their genes and their memes

Hiel Hitler
Madarchod yahudi

rolling

Attached: when-you-find-the-designated-shitting-street.png (500x522, 111K)

Becuase I work with a lot of indians in the U.S. and in India. You guys are by far the most arrogant idiots in the world. I've worked with asshats from the middle east to retards from russia and you lot are by far the worst.

Your food isn't that good.
You always make fucking noises that sound disgusting.
You always stink.
You always work for pennies.
You always argue over BULLSHIT.
You always ask 1000000 questions for simple things.

I'm surprised you all even can reproduce without debating with your wife for 3 hours about how to put your penis in her vagene.

Abjeet

sounds stinky.

Attached: 640[1].png (288x415, 178K)

because pajeets ruined Vedic religion and shit all over Aryan higher civilization

because theyre low Iq and don’t appreciate world civ

Attached: shit_it_down.png (512x288, 264K)

sounds alot like the west

oh i'm sorry, we’re too stupid to notice that part around here.

youre this stupid because both your parents are white.

This is true.

Indians ask for clarification on the simplest of tasks five million fucking times.

You never have conversation with Indians because they just talk for hours without saying shit.

kek

Attached: india_and_toilet_use.png (715x757, 131K)

Indians are super arrogant despite the squalor conditions they live in and being a generally unintelligent race. It makes you look very foolish. Only a small step above niggers.

Come for conversation with my family, I’ll show you hell.

Because your whole country is a bad joke. You don't contribute anything to the world. The only thing india is good at is producing air pollution, and producing low IQ shiting machines

Attached: kumbh_mela_pollution.jpg (855x534, 136K)

I think you will find that the number of people on Jow Forums who have read the Bhagavad Gita and studied Sanatana Dharma and Buddhism is greater then what you will find in the public at large.
Jow Forums respects India, that is it respects the highest castes of your civilization as they share a history with Europe. The Vedas, The Mahabharata, and The Ramayana are works that represent the peak of the Indo-European religious and metaphysical tradition.
Only a fool would reject their contribution

Attached: d9kwwo2-4c081c30-53ab-48f9-bceb-d03aa20680c5.jpg (812x972, 995K)

you need some buttcream for your butthurt. perhaps you should just use better sanitary practices in regards to defecation.

POO in the LOO!!!

Attached: flagofindia.png (125x83, 19K)

I am butthurt, I was validating the point that indians suck at conversation, I can’t converse with my own family, they are nuts.

Honest answer: Indians generally look ugly and I find their aesthetic unappealing.

Roll

roll

>memeflag

Just kill yourself pajeet, you'll do a us all a favour

>Indo-Aryans are essentially extinct in India

What a stupid statement.

>Dravidians quite literally shit on their legacy

Actual pure dravidians are okay,it's only the mixed breed central indians like that cause most of the trouble

Attached: _69828550_mukesh.jpg (304x304, 11K)

Cuz u are stupid annoying and stinky. Also we don’t like having to deal with your shit English for customer support.

Even the Chinese thought this about you

Attached: chinaTouristLeaflet.jpg (600x314, 48K)

Your class system for a start, you're an economic and military power but like any third world country your development is primarily channeled towards your capital, wheras cities like Mumbai are riddled with 4th class citizens who can't read or write, and sleep under train station platforms, we tried to get rid of the class system but as soon as you got independence you fucked yourself up domestically and got rid of our system but of course "we wuz oppressed n sheit".

reinstate the caste system and you'll be fine

for once the kike is right

röll

This

Poolling.

Muh d and c

They are ignorant fools. Northern Indians are caucasoid, its one of the oldest civilizations and their religion is the last major polytheistic religion left + Indians are not mudslims.

Chech it.

Rolling

They see me rollin, Jews hatin

Okay everyone in this thread is basically right about why Indians are subhuman.

But if you need a PROPER and factual explanation go to this site (no it's not mine and I'm not shilling, it's not even monetized)
indiots2.com

As for the basic reason why:
Indians aren't White. Indians might they're special or "Aryan" or something but you're just another disgusting group of subhumans in a sea of other worthless brown subhumans.

There, I was brutally honest. Don't shit on me (pun intended), I'm just the messenger here and Indians will always be an unwelcome minority like the rest of the non-Whites. I don't know why Indians feel like they should be welcomed in White societies.

If Indians are so good, why would you want access to Whites anyway? The same thing goes for any other non-White group. You shouldn't be craving access to Whites anyway. Just stick to your own ugly race and shithole land.

Pretty much everyone from kikes to chinks to niggers hates mudslimes. It doesn't make Indians special. Being polytheistic doesn't make them special either. We have our own European religions. Even Hinduism is an ancient European religion that the Aryans (Whites) brought into India. They bastardized it and now drink piss and cow shit in the name of it. They also worship Dravidian gods (Krishna).

Fuck off singh

The Gita is based beyond belief. Here’s some of chapter 1...

Attached: BF379636-5F9B-4FA0-9175-895248632F9C.png (1536x2048, 293K)

Madarchode bhenchode thinks you are better than anyone gay chutiya ma kay lavde chal nikal

Bhosadike gand mara angraiz
American indians are the most wealthy citizens in the States. Hobo bhencho

Teri mako chodu randi
Indians IQ is the most highest check out the average o levels passing ratio in england madarchode and tell me why indian kids win the spelling bee competions always bhenchode

India hasn't been relevant for thousands of years

Teri maki chut hilly billy

Listen here wanna be European. Get back to fucking donkeys and goat bhenchode

Maha madarchode detected L kha mera

Paki goat fucker

Yeah, I don't believe the melanin enriched current inhabitants had anything to do with the Aryans, Vedas, historical architecture or anything, for that matter, related to the ancient history of that geographic area.

t. retard
The worst cities of India are the northern states, which ironically means the darker the state the better it is.

poo

Teri mako chodu paki bhosrik

Paki chutiya, chop your head off randii mudslime

I don't know enough about India to develop any sort of respect and the Indians I have met in day to day life are all rude stuck up assholes.

Gypsy madarchode better watch your mouth or I'll fuck your sister

This is old map from 2014. We have toilets in most of the homes now lile 99% after PM Modis scheme for building for poor people.

I do actually, but take care of your insecure shitposters god damn it

Rolling

But user, I do

>Why /pol doesn't respect India?

Because I've been to your country and talked to your people.

Attached: 1555957447256.jpg (579x585, 42K)

Attached: 1541145102418.jpg (678x452, 50K)

Gas yourself

rolling

Doesn't matter, your religion is false and stupid. You morons wipe your asses with your hands before making your food. You drink cow piss. YOU FUCKING WORSHIP COWS. You're ridiculous.

rollan

Fucking hell man.