AAAAAAHHHHH SO HOT!

I`M DYING HERE! 36 DEGREES (96,8F) AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1519548528184.gif (300x300, 107K)

Its supposed to be hot in costa rica

enjoy. wet bulb soon.

Attached: guy mcpherson.jpg (1707x1705, 177K)

AC about to arrive tomorrow.
It's your problem now fags

I had to google the flag of Costa rica to see how you could confuse the two

or you are making a joke :DD

96 degrees, not good but not terrible.

Let me know when you live in a Southern US swamp state with 96 degrees and humidity off the charts.

Attached: 3.6.jpg (480x330, 26K)

Get a fan poor nigger

humidity is 50% here, is that low?

I have a fan it just doesn't blow hard enough
>hehe

noob

It was 100 degrees yesterday with the humidity of a coastal state here. I live in flyover land so I don’t know how you people handle this muggy fucking shit all the time, it’s like a physical weight of heat was dropped on my body

>I`M DYING HERE
AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

Just wash your dick.

homo

Attached: 1551273774873.png (657x527, 35K)

50% is pretty decent. Living in Denver rn which is about 10-30% on any given day but I’m from south Texas which is > 75% every single day of the week. 100F there feels like a fucking hot tub combined with an oven.

That's relatively low, but at 36C/98F even 50% humidity will turn your neighborhood into a sweat-sauna.

Attached: 3e1558701492171.jpg (380x466, 38K)

how can the white man cool himself in this weather?

Attached: 1553490212279.png (1024x539, 79K)

that all? burn fag

Attached: 1557495240105.png (399x322, 42K)

>climate change isnt real

Germany now has (what we didnt have even 20 years ago)

>no winter
>completely dried out forests
>droughts
>migrated insects that fuck our ecosystem
>new heat records every year

On the bright side, girls with hot pants everywhere.

Attached: rqJVmyh.jpg (1280x854, 85K)

wasn't looking for a fight.

Attached: kikker.png (657x527, 13K)

I think climate change is real just not man made
more like a natural occurrence every 500 years or something

37°C / >50% humidity here tomorrow.
Send help.

Attached: 17037891.jpg (602x351, 97K)

it's kind of okay right now (like 29°) but tomorrow afternoon we'll also have 36/37° around here
I'm legitimately fucking afraid

ohh well , ok

Attached: 1556763606003.png (388x399, 132K)

Buy a window AC unit, or a nice box fan. If you’ve got a lot of junk supplies like a bucket and a saw, you can JewTube a simple swamp cooler and make one yourself but I would only recommend that if you have the materials on hand, as you could probably pick up a window unit for like 50 bucks or less at a pawn shop or thrift store. You can also always go swimming or just take a cold shower.

Pussy

Attached: Pueblo.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Relax, you’ll be alright

Attached: 8E6B9EC7-572B-4AAD-A6DE-7C458E3AEE60.jpg (550x487, 25K)

Florida Man here

Lol @ your pathetic european temperatures

Come to literal Hell on earth where we have 90-100+ hot days with 99.99999% humidity

Fun fact, europe doesnt use ACs. Dont ask me why. Absolutely retarded.

Anti-Christ?
or Air Conditioner?

i hate u texas

Attached: hmmm.jpg (720x719, 41K)

You died, user. You're in hell.

Temperature swings is what fucks you up, I'm used to wear near winter clothes in June, but when it hits 5 degrees above average, it takes a toll.

>Texan invader
Checks out. This used to be such a nice place...

Shit I recall a summer in the early or mid oughts where we had just north of 100 straight days of 100 degree plus weather where I lived. Breathing outside was like inhaling boiling water vapor.

Which part you stay in, pardner? South padre islander for life here.

>96,8
wuss

Bingo.

Our Sun creates these temperature variations, and nothing we do on Earth will ever have much of an impact. Brainlet leftists are always out just looking for some stupid cause to champion, and the global warming / cooling / whatever the current weather trend is, is always a good go-to when it comes to impossible-to-verify social justice good-boy points.

Remember, 100 years is a magnificently microscopic amount of time in the Earth's history. Even the whole of humanity's existence is virtually nothing compared to how long this planet has been here.

I hope the Sun blasts us with a planet-destroying solar flare. We deserve it for being populated by mostly idiots.

Attached: 1385879517983.gif (489x301, 1.65M)

Get fucked on Colorado, or should I say Texas 2.0? Californians moved to Texas so I gotta go somewhere right?

>I`M DYING HERE! 36 DEGREES (96,8F) AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE FARENHEIT, DON'T USE A FUCKING COMMA WHERE A PERIOD BELONGS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just copied what google said

Attached: hotsohot.png (799x361, 20K)

I’m sorry to hear that Spain. I forgive you

Attached: 55A0077F-1F98-482A-A5C4-88F99FE6DE99.jpg (650x365, 22K)

Lots of countries use commas instead of periods or periods instead of commas especially when writing decimals or thousands. You’d know that if you went outside.

>36 DEGREES
soft

Attached: 1527287254058.gif (994x636, 232K)

oh that is what was wrong, will remember next time burger

Attached: 1558990323636.png (520x390, 39K)

97 F for a day is nothing. Try Ohio: the summer is Vietnam with hillbillies, you wimp.

Just use ur mum.

Got to agree with the ketamine addict here

Austin “Hot as hell” Texas reporting in

Welcome to my world Dutchy

>Lots of countries use commas instead of periods or periods instead of commas especially when writing decimals or thousands. You’d know that if you went outside.
I know this, but we're also like the only country that uses Farenheit, so no point in using Farenheit with a comma.

>Ohio
>hardcore
The fuck

Ice cube up the butthole, trust me

>oh that is what was wrong, will remember next time burger
Thank you sir.

>REEEEE FOREINGER USED MY NUMBER WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's like said. You get temp variations like 30 degrees between days. The only thing that's constant is the near 100% humidity.
A hot day has the weather and heroin to make you think it's Vietnam until you go into the cities, then you think you're in Johannesburg.

Louisiana here, today is gonna be an easy day, 72 degrees and only 64% humidity, but only because its raining.

Tomorrow its 94 degrees and 90% humidity

yesterday was so hot i almost threw up and passed out many such cases

Lol it's expected to get over 90 and the humidity
Is already at 71% where I am, and it's only to get worse.
I'm gonna ask the convenience store owner if I can bring my computer and chill in the beer freezer.

96 is nothing.

>I'm gonna ask the convenience store owner if I can bring my computer and chill in the beer freezer.
kek

It's not hot in the basement morons

I did my service in cyprus.
you got your equipment and went to guard the camp, walking several kilometers for 3 hours under the scorching sun.
Good times... after that experience I don't give a fuck about heat or cold... it is what it is.
When you are healthy and Jow Forums summer has less impact on you than being a fatass.

only 98F? are you a fucking pussy or what? It's usually around 120F here.

that's what you get for polluting mother earth
it's how here too though fuuuggggggggggggggg

I used to live in north central Texas, 102 with 5% humidity, barely noticeable unless you walk barefoot.

poor frencbro hope you gonna be alright in the coming days, it's only gonna get worse

Attached: 1558987643021.jpg (3326x2742, 3.58M)

holy shit that's nothing harden the fuck up

fuck meme flag showing

>>REEEEE FOREINGER USED MY NUMBER WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU CALL YOURSELF AN AMERICAN?! IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO SPREAD THE PROPER IDIOTIC TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM AS WELL AS THE NON-IDIOTIC BUT PURELY ARBITRARY CONVENTION OF COMMAS AND PERIODS WE HAVE CHOSEN. THIS IS TREASON, ONCE A HANGING OFFENSE!!!!

Well lucky for both of us, most of the Californians are also moving here.

normally it's around 65F here, we aren't used to these high temperatures :(

>meme flag in a thread about temperatures
post discarded

Sounds comfy.

>t. Utah user

Finally a decent temperature to start this kinda thread. Got exhausted of brits starting these threads for temperatures like 28 celcius

You can thank the chinks & amerifags for this

Attached: 2156735723214457814765.png (2261x1565, 357K)

user, I am literally breathing water

Attached: 20190624_085706.jpg (700x226, 27K)

China and the rest the world combined put more out than America does....

those stats are also 4 years old, america has even less of a footprint now, but germany and the china keep on climbing

Bump

Here in the north east I get 120F in the summer and -20F to 30F in the winter, But that's just here near the Delaware river

*twitches violently*

That's astute of you toothpaste.

Mongolia has unmatched temp swings at day/ night, and they look Mongoloid. Wait a little.

Thanks

Attached: Netherlands-1300-vs-2000.png (720x447, 37K)

>does not pollute more than the rest the world combined
Woah, fantastic work mutt

does it feel like pic related?

Attached: KPPCONT_046291_fullsize.jpg (1600x900, 334K)

Why not? you guys never been to Italy or Greece in the summer? where I am I get extreme colds and extreme heat and it's a breeze going during typhoon season in Florida. Stay hydrated and wear sun block or sun tan oil for some nice sun like that, i'm already tan from just 2 days of working outside.

It's tolerable during the daytime, but at night when the skeeters are out and it's too hot for a blanket it is hell.

Attached: 1560277055451.jpg (700x653, 54K)

Well, you faggots gotta gain ground somehow, to make room for all those doctors and lawyers and engineers you will soon be getting.
Enjoy!!

Go for a swim kanker, you got water everywhere.

fucking pussy

Attached: stare texan2.jpg (620x373, 39K)

I will never understand how you euroniggers managed to sail across the seas and subjugate 2/3 of the planet while wearing wool uniforms when you complain about weather like this

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (658x418, 42K)

I advise you to come here for 2 years and see how we match against Mongolia. I need extreme winter clothing and extreme summer clothing while they have a hot climate similar to Arizona or Nevada where it's so hot in the day that it get's extremely cold at night

Wow Wow easy there buckaroo no need to get angry in a temperature discussion thread

35C 31% humidity here.Pretty normal for this time of year.

imagine being a cumskin that can't endure heat

Attached: bald-man-dandruff-2.jpg (870x540, 105K)

>36c
lol noob

Attached: 1551023222557.gif (239x270, 594K)

>You guys never been to Italy or Greece in the summer?
me personally not, furthers that I have been was croatia once
>Stay hydrated
will do thanks for the reminder

More like this

Attached: images (2).jpg (640x480, 14K)

This is nothing pussy, stop embarrassing yourself.

looks cool

Because people only ever think about insulating their property so they don't need the heater as much during winter.
What ends up happening is they invest in an AC unit and spend way more power on cooling their house because the insulation is really good at keeping the heat in but they don't have the sunscreens to keep the heat out.
I rent and my council estate renovated the place a few years ago, upgraded the insulation dramatically.
When the outside temp is 30°C, the inside temp will be 30°C. All. Night. Long.
God forbid when it's warmer than that.
Last year with all the windows open it took two weeks for the heat to dissipate down to outside temp.